Relationships

Charly Boy has an Uplifting Message for Ladies Worried about Being Single this Valentine

BellaNaija.com

Charly Boy & Lady D

Charly Boy & Lady D

Valentine’s period can be a tough period for single people as almost all ads and giveaways are focused on couples.

Veteran musician Charly Boy however has an uplifting message for ladies that are worried about being single this Valentine.

He says:

Few days to Valentine ’s Day and some lady out there is arrested in her thought. In her thought she has this running in her mind ” I don’t have a lover, I don’t think any man will want to buy me gifts or take me out on that day’ My special advice for you long lady “KNOCK IT OFF”!!!!!!! Don’t let that thought make you feel like a crap. Valentines gift and outing doesn’t validate how cute, sexy and appreciated you are lady.

Take away that mindset from your beautiful soul because the worst loneliness is not to be comfortable with yourself.No matter how you feel, GET UP, DRESS UP, SHOW UP AND NEVER GIVE UP. I hope this speak to any lady out there who feels like a loner, Be your #WCW

1. lagos is my home

February 10, 2016 at 1:08 pm

That pic of both of them fit give person Nightmare……………..i am sorry but it is not an attractive picture in my mind . .

• Bibibiana

February 10, 2016 at 6:13 pm

This guy is trying to lift people up with a positive message and the first thing that comes out of you is negative. Get a clue and get a life

2. keke driver

February 10, 2016 at 1:11 pm

WORD!!

This Valentine ish should quickly come and go jare.

3. Jenny

February 10, 2016 at 1:18 pm

Vals day or no Vals day, no one likes to be lonely….days like vals day only reminds you how much you want someone to love and appreciate and celebrate you. as humans, thats how we are all made…May God pair us all up with our life partners and we shall all live happy ever after…Amen 🙂

4. Suwa

February 10, 2016 at 1:24 pm

5. Engoz

February 10, 2016 at 1:45 pm

One would think there are no single men in Nigeria. Why do we have to make it about the women? I would like a piece on single men who is lonely. There are guys in my church who have tried to woo girls in the church and no girl wants to date them. How do men like this feel? This would make for a good article. Bella do the needful.

Anyway I didn’t know people put this much energy on Valentine’s Day… Is it that serious? I thought it’s only Christmas people put energies into lol…didn’t know people cherished Val’s day as much. We don’t even get a day off our jobs if Val’s day fall on a weekday, so what’s the hullabaloo about?

• That is the reason dear

February 11, 2016 at 2:54 pm

on a lighter note,

That is the reason many ladies are still single.

Yes there are many of them who have been trying to woo ladies but the ladies no gree cos they probably dont have money or no jobs or they are not TDH. Those are the partners of those ladies that are single.

Since the ladies want TDH, and most TDH men are married, all the ones they refused are still waiting for them. Eithery they marry them, they become a side chic to the married TDH or they remain single.

6. Engoz

February 10, 2016 at 1:46 pm

Are*

7. larrymoore

February 10, 2016 at 2:56 pm

available for val and on till…. any interest?

8. ken chiakwa

February 10, 2016 at 4:49 pm

@engoz if gals don’t agree for a guy in ur place of work doesn’t mean gals don’t agree for guys outside ur place of work.gals are easy to get if u are serious bye

9. Drknite

February 10, 2016 at 4:53 pm

I need a date for Valentine’s day, ladies holla.

• Anon

February 10, 2016 at 9:01 pm

What’s your email address?

10. ken chiakwa

February 10, 2016 at 4:56 pm

@engoz if gals don’t agree for a guy in ur church doesn’t mean gals don’t agree for guys outside ur church besides is wrong to toast gals in church except for marriage.gals are easy to get if u are serious bye

11. Osa

February 10, 2016 at 5:18 pm

Nigerians ever ready to pounce on one celebration or the other.
    Christmas/ new year never finish, they started to herald valentine as early as 1st week in January. After valentine, it will be lent celebrations/ Easter. which they have started already.
    What next? Some Islamic holiday, then thanksgiving day they know nothing about, then bonfire night which is ‘new’ to most, then Christmas again.

We overrate everything thrown at us from the west in this country.
    Meanwhile, BN, you are beginning to suck by not posting my comments. if you bloody well want, dont post this one.

12. Honeycrown

February 10, 2016 at 5:35 pm

Yes o @lagos is my home ?? that picture is portraying all kind of abami images in my mind.
    Dear Valentine’s Day, please come and go so we can move on to other topics.
    Dear BN, Abeg quit this your posting comment too quick message ?

13. mulikat

February 10, 2016 at 5:52 pm

Charly Boy and his wife are twins,they are perfect 4 each other.

14. Hawt Talk With Tosan

February 10, 2016 at 7:11 pm

The picture though BN

15. ForTheRightsOfMen

February 10, 2016 at 11:07 pm

I need a date for Valentine’s day. Send me an email on [email protected]. Please don’t because I will be airbone on that day on a nearly 18 hour trip to the Far East. Peace!

16. Ozi

February 11, 2016 at 12:35 am

Thanks Uncle C

17. Asher

February 11, 2016 at 1:03 am

To this write up, I laugh in my native dialect-“hiohiohiohiohiohiohiohiohiohio”. Who says loneliness is peculiar only to the ladies. I’m a (full-fledged, red blooded, straight-as-a-ruler ) young man and I’ll be deceiving myself if i say I’m not feeling lonely already…In fact my loneliness would stretch beyond Feb 14th. But hey, it is what it is, I cannot come and kill myself

NB: I had to put the caveat of some sort in the bracket because nowadays with so many sexual and geneder nuances, person gatto fully expatiate…because there’s nothing obvious about stating the obvious again..hmmmm…Endtime tinz.

Okay. mini-rant over.

• memebaby

February 11, 2016 at 5:19 am

awww bro asher..
      ladies what are y’all waiting for .. asher drop your info.. location too so a lady can help you out.

• Oya

February 11, 2016 at 2:47 pm

Aher, i will be alone Valentine’s day too, reply with your email address if you would like to hang out. I am female, straight as a ruler too 🙂

• Asher

February 11, 2016 at 5:16 pm

Even though your message was meant for “Aher”…Lol, let me assume that you won’t mind hanging out with “Asher”.

[email protected]

• Oya

February 11, 2016 at 8:44 pm

lol! I didnt see that ASHER, I will email you now, hoping you live in Lagos

18. bitterlemon

February 11, 2016 at 11:10 am

Very single and proud of myself………*dont mind being dated though* Contact me on [email protected]. NB:I live in Uganda

19. bb

February 11, 2016 at 1:55 pm

When we are talking about love especially Valentine, I believe it’s not about man /woman alone but about loving everything around u which include yourself. If u don’t love yourself how can you love someone else, as a single Dis Valentine don’t wait for anybody to take you out, but take yourself out, dressup, go out and have a nice time. You can even include a frd or two who are single like you, treat yourself with a special gift and have d fun of your life. I remembered I did dis years ago with a frd of mine & it was fun.

20. Tosin

February 11, 2016 at 3:44 pm

Please more uplifting messages between now and the dreaded day, specially for me and my female kind that have been left on the shelf like unwanted Teddy Bears.
    I’ve just been here crying.
    Why is it always me? WHYYY?
    And Uncle Charles now said I should use myself for Woman Crush Wednesday, isn’t that just rubbing salt into my wound? Can I buy myself chocolate, take myself to church? Oh wait, yeah definitely.

21. tobi

February 11, 2016 at 5:54 pm

But what about the single men??

• Tosin

February 12, 2016 at 5:49 am

you get all the other days of the year.

22. precy

February 12, 2016 at 2:37 pm

this guy why doesd he put make up like a women, this couple is weird i tell u