Scoop

Hit or Miss? Ciara’s Red Carpet Outfit for #LLAM3

BellaNaija.com

Ciara (5)

Ciara’s outfit as she walked the red carpet at Darey Art-Alade’s “Love Like A Movie 3” concert has got quite a lot of people talking.

For someone like Ciara, who constantly slays every red carpet she walks in Hollywood, a lot of people felt she kept things too simple for her appearance in Nigeria.

The mum of one showed off her abs in a sheer blouse paired with a leather skirt and black strap sandals. Her makeup was also simple and understated as she went with a nude look for the event.

Ciara walked the red carpet with her host for the night, Darey Art-Alade.

Ciara (6) Ciara (4)

Do you think Ciara’s outfit was a hit?

Photo Credit: Sync House Media | BHM

1. larz

February 29, 2016 at 11:22 am

Since when did simple becomes such a bad thing

• Observer From Abroad

February 29, 2016 at 12:03 pm

Really BN? Really??! First of all its a concert, so she was dress appropriately! Secondly it was HOT! So she opted for something light and comfortable, could you imagine what Rihanna would have worn`? She turns up to concerts in tracksuits!! Google it.
      Nigerians need not make an issue where there isn’t one. I actually attended the event and Lordy! Nigerians don’t know how to dress appropriately for an event! I expected more from these so called celebrities and designers who consider themselves exposed and well travel! The only celebs that hit the nail on the head were Zainab, Rita, Genevieve and a few others. Everyone else was overdressed! Like why on earth would you wear a cape or a dress with a long train to a concert?! Why? Nigerians if you’re not sure what to wear to an even that’s not a Gala, Award show etc, there’s Google! Clothes that fall under concert attire are usually jeans, trainers, heels if you like, t-shirts! Google is your friend!

• Observer From Abroad

February 29, 2016 at 12:04 pm

Really BN? Really??! First of all it’s a concert, so she was dressed appropriately! Secondly it was HOT! So she opted for something light and comfortable, could you imagine what Rihanna would have worn`? She turns up to concerts in tracksuits!! Google it. UK-US tours.

• Olu

February 29, 2016 at 1:48 pm

“Observer from Abroad” ..lol
      Where is “Abroad”….abeg?

• Nwachidinma

February 29, 2016 at 1:33 pm

I appreciate your comment. Please tell them!

• eyong

February 29, 2016 at 6:14 pm

they even add insult to injury and called it a RED CARPET! lmao!! WHERE THE RED CARPET DEY? Na so so black me I dey see all side.

• Jade

March 1, 2016 at 2:12 am

Zainab, looks effortlessly chic, and sexy. If I was a guy, I’ll wife her up in a second. Ithink simi Esiri looks good. I hate when women are so harsh on each other about pregnancy and body changing. Many women struggle to snap back. She looks fit to me. I’m yet to understand the hype about Genevieve, I guess she’s just that girl folks will die for. Rita, what happened girl? Imma let you slide bcos I know you always slay. Toke, u ain’t playing about ur name being known and bringing attention to yourself. Gbemi looks nice.

2. Tee

February 29, 2016 at 11:34 am

Lagos is quite hot, that’s why. Not bad.

3. ladyb

February 29, 2016 at 11:34 am

BN. Do not start something where there is nothing to start. she looks Gorg

• pinkie

February 29, 2016 at 11:41 am

my thoughts exactly. she looked gorgeous. not sure anyone complained either. BN,don’t start a hit or miss game. She rocked on stage yesterday. such a great singer plus amazing dancer.

4. prince

February 29, 2016 at 11:48 am

what should she wear in this hot weather. its good to look simple sometimes.

5. X-Factor

February 29, 2016 at 11:50 am

Less is more! simply chic! I looooooovvvvvveeee!

6. similicious

February 29, 2016 at 12:40 pm

Truth is she didn’t know that Nigerian celebs go all out for shows. I imagine if it was a show she was billed to perform at in Hollywood, she would not have been so basic. Since when Ciara been so basic…

• cici rock it well

February 29, 2016 at 1:32 pm

Lies! That’s not true! It was a concert. check out beyonce’s outfits for concerts

7. Chic

February 29, 2016 at 12:51 pm

I’m very sure she did great cos I’ve got heard complains or backlash from people unlike the Kardashian girl.. Ciara is beautiful, and she was free with people..no unnecessary forming. There’s nothing wrong with her outfit. She’s not a bad dresser.

8. Missy J

February 29, 2016 at 1:19 pm

I think she nailed the look just the bra I find distracting besides she was styled by Tiannahstyling.
    Darey ooh please bring R. Kelly next. Listening to Hotel by Cassidy ft R.Kelly and dammn… Kells kelt the song.

9. Yolanda

February 29, 2016 at 1:24 pm

So BN you be want make she dress like Toke?? She looks good and simple. Next please

10. I just waka come...

February 29, 2016 at 1:42 pm

Bella Naija
    Your ‘hit and miss’ should be for many of the outlandishly dressed guests.

I see some also thought it was a perfect time to launch their own version of bridal and owambe couture. Pffffft.

Ciara, gorgeous as always.

11. ElessarisElendil

February 29, 2016 at 1:44 pm

My own is I always thought Ciara was really tall and Dare short. Imagine my shock at their picture.