Scoop

“I want the PSquare Saga to Stop” Cynthia Morgan pens Open Letter to the Okoye Brothers

Cynthia Morgan

Northside Entertainment artist, Cynthia Morgan, is managed by Jude Okoye and over the past couple of weeks she has been dragged into the PSquare drama or one thing or the other.

In a series of posts shared on her Instagram page, she writes an open letter to the Okoye brothers – Peter and Paul Okoye – as she reminds them of how they are icons and how them splitting would ruin a lot of childhood memories.

See her notes below.

Cynthia Morgan 1 Cynthia Morgan 2 Cynthia Morgan 3 Cynthia Morgan 4

1. Sotee

February 25, 2016 at 10:26 am

Oh wow!!! Now where do I begin?
    The unpolished n crappy vocab, the razz and silly comments in-between, the lack (and wrong use) of punctuation marks, the “daddy’ name for Jude, the awry spellings, etc
    Biko Anty, who paid u a “MILLION NAIRA” a year & half ago?? Oh puhhhleazzzzz!

• i no send

February 25, 2016 at 11:29 am

Asin..no be only 1m years ago its 100m …lol….

• Beth-Minaj

February 25, 2016 at 1:08 pm

@Sotee..why wont you just look at the bright side of the letter?
      if you so educated and others are not……why not keep on the down low!

2. TAM

February 25, 2016 at 10:34 am

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnsssss donnt they have elders in their house that can call them to order……abi they should stop wasting our time,…

3. Tolu

February 25, 2016 at 10:38 am

This heat wan kill me sha…..this dollar exchange rate has also increased the Naija heat in circulation…..

• whocares

February 25, 2016 at 12:46 pm

@Tolu- So I just googled, and it says the temperature in Lagos is 34 degrees- plus or minus 4 degrees for accuracy. So it is probably 38 or 30 degrees; either ways SHEEEEEET! That is hot. Its to just be fainting upanddown the street lo ku bayi.
      That aside, sometimes I don’t understand ebonics sha.. The word “because” was firstly shortened to “cos”- ok, afara mo, we did not throw stones. Now I find it is “cz” again… WHY. JUST WHY and HOW! Say I can even manage and get over this *sighs* but spelling “doing” as “doin” then “duin” -*weeps from intense frustration*. Yes, yes, this is not why we are here etc etc, beht allow me please. This open letter touched me that’s all. loool. I hope I have succeeded in diverting attention from the letter above to other conversations? looool

• Tolu

February 25, 2016 at 1:21 pm

Ose jere! The thing tire me

• Jennell

February 25, 2016 at 5:34 pm

I suspect NNPC are using the heat to drill petroleum since the refineries can’t dickation properly ????

4. funmi

February 25, 2016 at 10:38 am

ok

5. mimi

February 25, 2016 at 10:40 am

Interesting so this babe, can construct well mannered English without dirty words in-between.We thank God

• Iris

February 25, 2016 at 12:56 pm

Did we read the same thing?

6. ujay

February 25, 2016 at 10:48 am

I suggest they stop making this drama of theirs public. They should just find a way and sort their issues and they shouldn’t go solo biko. Had a bad dream about peter okoye last night. God’s intervention is all I ask for the okoye’s family.

7. Mondela

February 25, 2016 at 12:30 pm

AMEBO…who call you??shes even an airhead,not to be taken serious.

8. fan

February 25, 2016 at 12:30 pm

Cynthia your destiny is not in their hands.leave them alone,peter wahala too much.let them sort it out, or rather go to their house and beg them.unless you want to form pity party.

9. Busarni

February 25, 2016 at 12:57 pm

Cynthia you have their phone numbers; why are you using their issue for publicity. You no go trend , nah not this time.
    We have a lot on our busy minds. AgbayyyyyyyyyAaaaaa

10. Ade_suwa

February 25, 2016 at 1:15 pm

@Busarni LOL, she will nor trend o. by fire by Thunder

11. Dame Marian

February 25, 2016 at 3:22 pm

lols…..attention seekers….park well joor….