Style

Munachi Abii is Flawless in BM Pro x Big H Studio’s Turban Series

BellaNaija.com

Former beauty queen, rapper and actress Munachi Abii was the muse for a collaborative project between Banke Meshida Lawal of BM Pro and Henry Oji of Big H Studios.

The project tagged “Turban Series” is for the BM Pro website and we love how simply gorgeous Munachi Abii is.

The shoot was assisted by Nonso Okoye.

See photos below.

Munachi Abii (3) Munachi Abii (2) Munachi Abii (4) Munachi Abii (1) Munachi Abii (5)

1. beauty

February 29, 2016 at 1:31 pm

Refreshing…

2. Fairest

February 29, 2016 at 1:51 pm

still so beautiful….

3. Tunmi

February 29, 2016 at 2:20 pm

She looks good. The work looks good. Now, turban? ? ? ? ? ? ? of all the many languages there are in Naija, with their own names for a headdress, none could be used but turban?

In Yoruba, we call it gèlè. What do you guys call it in your own languages?

• Ada

February 29, 2016 at 3:03 pm

You should follow Big H studios on instagram. He does what he calls turban series because all the head gears are tied like turban. No, it is not called gele series because they are neither gele in material nor in looks! They are called turbans because that’s what they are! No com star anything abeg!

• Engoz

February 29, 2016 at 3:08 pm

Ichafu in Igbo, lol.

4. worried about agatu n nigeria

February 29, 2016 at 4:37 pm

Bellanaija please can you do little findings and do a post about the carnage in Agatu local government of Benue state? Cattle herds men have been killing them since 2years years ago, but this mother of all attacks started on the 23rd of Feb n didn’t end till today, you dont want to see gory pictures of the killings n destructions, there were reports of flying boats n helicopter dropping men arms, most of the displaced persons who were fortunate enough to escaped, camped @ d ochidoma’s (chief of idoma) but he asked them to leave this morning saying he is not the cause of their problems, luckily a prominent idoma man, chief obande obeya gave them his compound just by the palace entrance to stay. I’v watched the gov of Benue state visiting aso rock to complain about the matter, yesterday too, it was reported that buhari has ordered an investigation into the into the crisis. But am bothered about the fact that there’s little or no security on ground to help them, I jst got info that they are attacking a village “odugbeho” right now. Ordinary chief of berekkete family has organised a protest march from the unity fountain abuja to the nat assembly on d 3rd of march. He has promised to provide free buses from kubwa, nyanya n area 1 to convey people to the unity fountain. So all concerned citizens in abj should please try to join them. But please, for the sake of those who may not know, agatyu is burning, and it hurts so much. You guys wont believe some men are cashing in on d situation n extracting sexual pleasures from the women, just to help them. I know i’v written alot, but we please we need to scream more about this fulani herdsmen issue oo, it’s getting overly out of hand. thank you.

5. i no send

February 29, 2016 at 5:49 pm

munachi and tonto dike are very beautiful women.

6. pinkie

February 29, 2016 at 6:19 pm

I am trypophobic. looking at the mesh made my skin crawl. google trypophobia and check images. leave feedback.
    thanks

• F

February 29, 2016 at 7:21 pm

Pinkie I feel your pain. I can’t stand clusters or multiple holes. It’s the worst thing ever, I get goosebumps and I feel disgusted

• pinkie

March 1, 2016 at 11:57 am

Dear F, reading your comment gave me Goosebumps. gosh!!!! it’s totally the worst thing ever..;

• holes

March 1, 2016 at 1:39 pm

Me too. A cluster of holes makes my skin crawl. Shit! thinking about it right now is giving me the freaking goosebumps

• Krasavitsa

March 4, 2016 at 10:49 pm

U just had to make me google it. F-g disgusting! Add that to my list of phobias. How will I meditate with that stupid image in my head now??? Thanks any way, I’ve learnt a new word

7. concerned citizen

February 29, 2016 at 6:43 pm

Ah! Bellanaija? What happened to my comment about the Agatu carnage? If you didn’t feel like posting it, might as well just state it why n give me directions on how to go about it. Other blogs have done good reportage of the incidence sha. Not fair at all.

8. BN's Cece

February 29, 2016 at 9:48 pm

The colour of the rods dont quite fit in.

• puff puff and malta

March 1, 2016 at 1:36 am

see you.. you went as far as to say the colour of the rod don’t fit in…. shows you were really looking for something negative to say but you had to just say rod does not fit in…
      did the rod still your pant?