Style

Vibrant, Chic & Inspired by Valentine’s Day! & Nouva Couture presents “Lady Valentina” Collection

BellaNaija Style

Nouva-Couture-Lady-Valentina-February-2016-BellaNaija0002

Nigerian womenswear fashion label Nouva Couture is out with a new collection with gorgeous pieces perfectly tailored to suit the standard of a highly respected woman with awe, class and grace.

The collection is called “Lady Valentina” and the idea behind Lady Valentina, meaning “the Lady behind Valentine”, is a french dame who portrays her beauty, strength and confidence through love. She exemplifies her aura through roses and patterns, which depict her beauty, confidence, intelligence and royalty. Amidst these impeccable qualities, Lady Valentina is also playful, independent and supportive.

See the collection below.

Nouva-Couture-Lady-Valentina-February-2016-BellaNaija0010 Nouva-Couture-Lady-Valentina-February-2016-BellaNaija0009 Nouva-Couture-Lady-Valentina-February-2016-BellaNaija0012 Nouva-Couture-Lady-Valentina-February-2016-BellaNaija0013 Nouva-Couture-Lady-Valentina-February-2016-BellaNaija0001 Nouva-Couture-Lady-Valentina-February-2016-BellaNaija0007 Nouva-Couture-Lady-Valentina-February-2016-BellaNaija0011 Nouva-Couture-Lady-Valentina-February-2016-BellaNaija0003 Nouva-Couture-Lady-Valentina-February-2016-BellaNaija0004 Nouva-Couture-Lady-Valentina-February-2016-BellaNaija0006 Nouva-Couture-Lady-Valentina-February-2016-BellaNaija0008 Nouva-Couture-Lady-Valentina-February-2016-BellaNaija0005

Credits
Styled & Designed by@NouvaCouture
Makeup by@Beautywise_Bola
Jewelry by – Phusah by Nouva
Photography@Tobbinator
Model@ujuobiaku
Art Direction@TheStyle_Concierge
One armed chair by@housetohomeinterior

1. Nice outfit

February 8, 2016 at 12:40 pm

Lovely outfit

beht seems girls dont know more than valentine celebration! If you know the number of calls have been receiving from this weekend alone from long lost friends…..erm

The funniest thing is they all are expecting gifts but will never think of what to give to their guys.

You are sitting on a long thing!

• Tosin

February 8, 2016 at 4:42 pm

🙂 i got a call from a guy seeking to reunite lol. i encourage everybody to do something special for Val’s but for myself personally, i’m happy to chill at home same as any wonderful day. dunno why i’m not big on all these things.

2. funmi

February 8, 2016 at 1:20 pm

Lovely pieces. The fabrics used are really nice.

3. Great Lady

February 8, 2016 at 1:33 pm

All the pieces are absolutely beautiful .

4. nnennaya

February 8, 2016 at 1:35 pm

lovely fabrics and the model did a good job .

5. Joy Ojo

February 8, 2016 at 2:06 pm

Absolutely stunning pieces. Off to Nouva Couture just like I ran to DFL when I first had a glimpse of their pieces.

6. Ewa

February 8, 2016 at 2:46 pm

I’m impressed.

7. ademola

February 8, 2016 at 3:16 pm

Wow! This is highly impressive! Up Nigerian Designers!

8. Princess P

February 8, 2016 at 4:23 pm

the model is beautiful
    I want all the dresses

9. Tosin

February 8, 2016 at 4:38 pm

oh wow, especially those first three (photos) should really sell, for any lady who wants to feel like a princess.
    me i’m not a princess dresser, so maybe some of the others, like the last one or the yellow short one, but with more ankara action or something.
    g’luck!

10. Ndidi

February 8, 2016 at 6:26 pm

The model is toooooooo beautifulllll, Amazing clothes too. Well made.

11. Ije

February 8, 2016 at 6:35 pm

Beautiful outfits, I could sooo tots rock them all, beautiful model… in fact I think Iook like her a little….Igbo beauty. Yes I went there. LOL

Speaking of reconnecting, I sent an email to a guy I was seeing but decided to cool things off. It took him till the following day to reply. Well, I’ll just not reply back – well lets see about that!

12. Annie

February 9, 2016 at 8:39 am

Really nice fabrics and the designs are fabulous, I really really love 🙂 thumps up @nouvacouture

13. Joy

February 10, 2016 at 11:11 am

Wao! I’ll really love to model for this design….the fabrics are lovely.