As part of the events lined up to mark its silver jubilee celebration, Lagos Business School (LBS) will be giving away 25 short-focused programme scholarships.
To award these scholarships, LBS has launched a Facebook Video Contest tagged #LBS25for25. For more information on how to participate, click here.
Terms and conditions apply.
- Like their Facebook page (LagosBusinessSchool), connect with them on LinkedIn (Lagos-Business-School), follow them on Twitter (@lbsnigeria) and on Instagram (@lbsnigeria)
- Record a video (maximum 1 minute) telling the world why you want to participate in a programme at LBS. Mention the specific programme you are interested in from the list provided below
- Upload the video to the Facebook page using the hashtag #LBS25for25; tagging the specific seminar. Sample post accompanying the video:“Please like my video to enable me to win the #DigitalMarketing scholarship #LBS25for25”
- Send the same video file to email@example.com. Each entry must include full name, email address and telephone number of the entrant
- Encourage your friends to like your video
- The videos with the highest number of likes will be awarded the scholarship for the selected seminar
The scholarships being offered will be in the following courses:
|Programmes||No Scholarships Available||Programme Date|
|Digital Marketing||2||Apr. 11, 2016|
|Smart Business Decisions||2||Apr. 18, 2016|
|Negotiation skills & tools||2||Apr. 26, 2016|
|Outstanding Customer Relationship||2||May 3, 2016|
|Managing Compliance & Risk||2||May 23, 2016|
|Stepping up to Management||2||Jun. 28, 2016|
|Improving your personal effectiveness||2||Jun. 28, 2016|
|Driving Strategic Innovation and Business Development||2||Jul. 4, 2016|
|Essentials of Sales and Marketing||2||Jul. 4, 2016|
|Budget & Budgetary control||1||Aug. 22, 2016|
|Building and leading the team||2||Sept. 5, 2016|
|Problem Solving & Decision Making||2||Sept. 19, 2016|
|Strategic marketing management||1||Sept. 27, 2016|
|Effective project management||2||Oct. 10, 2016|
Closing date: 28 March 2016
Winners will be announced on the LBS website and social media channels. They’ll also be contacted via the email addresses they provide.
The notification email sent out to winners will also contain information about the programme manager whom winners will be expected to contact at least two weeks before the programme is scheduled to start.
Winners will be required to fill a programme registration form, to be provided by the programme manager, and submit before the programme start date.
For further enquiries send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org