Scoop

Toyin Aimakhu’s Ex Calls for Nollywood Producers to Boycott her in Movies

Toyin Aimakhu

Some breakups are bad and some are quite hard to come back from.

This seems to the case between Nollywood actress Toyin Aimakhu and her ex-boyfriend Seun Egbegbe.

In a recent interview that Seun Egbegbe had with Encomium weekly he called on Nollywood producers to boycott Toyin Aimakhu in their movies and he went as far as threatening them if they ever put her in their movies.

Toyin & Seun in happier times

Toyin & Seun in happier times

In the interview he said;

I am saying this for the first time, it’s over between Toyin Aimakhu and I, and I mean it. And I am also using this medium to warn all movie producers to stay away from her. Anybody that deals with her, the person is on his or her own. And I will act appropriately. Toyin Aimakhu’s career is finished as far as Yoruba movie sector is concerned, unless she corrects the erroneous impression she has given the public about my person. How can a person l call my girl friend accuse me of kidnapping her? What does she want to gain from that? And she said her Personal Assistant typed the message. If that’s true, where was she? And when she noticed it, why didn’t she withdraw it immediately before the whole thing went viral? So, I believe she has something hidden. I am repeating it, no producer must deal with her again. Any producer that doesn’t heed the warning will find him or herself to blame. It’s not a threat, it’s a promise.”

So far, Toyin has not reacted to the reports.

Toyin and Seun’s relationship was played out scene by scene on social media for her fans to see. Things escalated for the two after he allegedly “kidnapped” her and her phones from a movie set recently.

To end things, Toyin Aimakhu put out a public statement dissociating herself from him.

See the full Encomium feature here.

1. kk

March 28, 2016 at 11:25 am

I can’t be beautiful and be messing up myself like this. Some people should keep there mind and fingers busy, by so doing, they won’t be thinking or typing plenty. My#2pence

2. chioma

March 28, 2016 at 11:28 am

Leave trash For LAWMA….He is a big goat.

3. beee

March 28, 2016 at 11:30 am

Lol…Who does this man think he is…U took advantage of her when she was down.You have no say over her acting career.If not for her, we wouldn’t even knw that you exist.This man deserves to be locked up or something.Pls take several seats and leave toyin alone!

4. sonique

March 28, 2016 at 11:31 am

excuse me!…Please you are warning producers in your capacity as?…Never play God in people’s lives . you guys broke up, move on please

• Toks

March 28, 2016 at 3:56 pm

The guy is just too much!!!!I also wonder in what capacity the guy is talking from…so because they broke up,Toyin’s life must come to an end? hate.I blame Toyin for associating with this SEUN guy

5. Puzzles

March 28, 2016 at 11:35 am

Silly ex. She broke up with u and now u want to destroy her name and career. Typical.

6. ewacrafties

March 28, 2016 at 11:39 am

abeg wetin be d guy’s position? and even if dey do not give her roles to play again, will that end her life? shior #notafanoftoyinanyway

7. keke driver

March 28, 2016 at 11:49 am

How do they even operate in their yorubawood? lol So he’s got soo much influence that no producer would hire her for real? Dude look for place sit down biko.

8. Anon

March 28, 2016 at 11:51 am

Her ex-husband will be laughing. The grass isn’t greener on the other side.

9. bb

March 28, 2016 at 11:54 am

toyin…see ur life???even niyi who married you wit all ur previous reputation hasn’t for one day come out to defame you since the whole saga began…this boyfriend of 2-3 month is carrying your matter like dis… now ask yourself, who really loved you?

10. xplorenollywood.com

March 28, 2016 at 12:14 pm

#deep! Who are u really compared to Toyin??? You might be upset, but don’t we have ways to get things done properly! Hian!!! I can’t deal with all this drama around these actresses though?

11. MaBullet

March 28, 2016 at 12:16 pm

……Please who is Seun Egbegbe again?…..God will open doors for you Toyin…..keep up the hardwork.

12. Mm

March 28, 2016 at 12:23 pm

Why I love Niyi Johnson.Toyin learn learn learn smh

13. Dinma Caruso

March 28, 2016 at 1:06 pm

Atakwanum gi? Na Toyin cause all these wahalla, dating you and giving you a voice. That’s why you think you have the audacity to spew trash.

14. Ada Nnewi

March 28, 2016 at 1:18 pm

In other news, if her reality show details all this drama, it’ll be a very interesting watch…

15. Topmost

March 28, 2016 at 1:36 pm

Eni ri nkan he to fe ku pelu e……. Owo eni to ti sonu nko…. Mtchewww… Oshisco

• Whocares

March 28, 2016 at 8:27 pm

@Topmost- Mr. Ebenezer obeeeyyyyyy. I was listening to that song yesterday you know. Let me even go and play it again. I live Mr. obey

16. dammy

March 28, 2016 at 1:45 pm

Na wa oooo….if truly he once loved toyin as he proclaimed in his previous write-ups I don’t think he sud be ds pathetic about d break-up…[email protected] egbegbe u’re really goin too far ooooo…kilode gan naa???

17. May

March 28, 2016 at 2:18 pm

Nawa oh. And you call yourself a man? Why are you still pained? This Toyin self try sha

18. Uber bella

March 28, 2016 at 2:34 pm

Im sure he didn’t write this himself.

19. nene

March 28, 2016 at 3:16 pm

these ppl should go and sleep. what nonsense child play is this

20. o

March 28, 2016 at 4:15 pm

lol….guess it’s all still in the spirit of KUWTA….

21. adelegirl

March 28, 2016 at 4:34 pm

When you lie with pigs…

22. Bellemoizelle

March 28, 2016 at 5:00 pm

When you rush in the definitely rush out!
    Smh
    La vie est belle…

23. shakitibobo

March 28, 2016 at 5:56 pm

2 irrelevant folks at it again.

24. Spunky

March 28, 2016 at 7:42 pm

Toyin, I was dissing you initially because you are everywhere. But I got your back on this…dude is just an a**!

25. Joke

March 28, 2016 at 7:50 pm

An irrelevant and arrogant Yoruba guy ranting nonsense. So this is how he views a women as someone he can make and break even in 2016… Ode. Who is he? Nobody. Toyin’s career has just begun oh. Only a newbie doesn’t know the best person to feature in a movie is an actress with much drama. Good or bad, publicity is publicity as far as media goes. Toyin, keep up the good work joor!

26. GirlOnTop

March 28, 2016 at 10:35 pm

The reality show hasn’t even begun and there is drama already.

27. tgirl!

March 29, 2016 at 5:58 am

pls no one should watch that keeping up with whatever… its on youtube and its really boring i can’t believe she was recording with her phone.. like seriuously babe.. i was expecting better production….better storyline .. better everything… babe was just being razz… if i go on and on ehn i would be tagged an hater.. like seriously girl improve … but I’m impressed tho over 7k views in days.. even toke isn’t getting that much..

28. tittybabe1

March 29, 2016 at 10:41 am

Toyin! Oluwatoyin!!! you are unstoppable……please keep doing you. @tgirl: she made it clear that that was leisure time with toyin and it has got nothing to do with KUWTA. abeg free this girl ooo

29. Bimpsy

March 31, 2016 at 4:15 pm

Stupid man @ Seun. Abeg park well. that ship has sailed a long time ago. Toyin chop u, leave me. deal with it. dont be a cry baby. U can’t make or break her career. she is simply a good actress.