Scoop

Toyin Lawani celebrates Birthday with New Photos & Inspiring Words

Toyin Lawani, celebrity stylist and designer is celebrating her 34th birthday today.

To celebrate she has released a few new photos and announced plans to broaden her empire. She shared her journey with fans on Instagram saying:

I set Trends i dont folllow, I’m a princess by Birth, I was born into wealth, But I made my own way, Relying on the wealth of your family is weakness, Go out there, DONT LET THEM TELL U WHAT THEY WANT U TO BE, Alot Don’t believe when they see me work with my Hands, but it’s gives me joy when I do my work with my hands, Even with the fact that i have 40staffs,it gives me Joy, i don’t pretend to be what I’m not, I don’t act like I don’t shit. I eat my EBa with my hands, A lot of celebs let fame get into their Heads and meanwhile they have nothing, empty barrel makes the loudest noise, work hard what u deserve will definitely come to you one day, Talent is the only thing any human can’t take from u, focus and build yourself up, I started my Business with 150k from a small shop, Now I run A multimillionaire Empire, with 20Buisnesses under it, Did I think I would get there? Hell yea, I worked for it &still working at it, what u work for is what u will get, stay focused and don’t let opinion of Haters stop u…with just Believing in yourself ,You can Rule the world, so far your Talent is Real, Happy Birthday To me.

See her new photos below.

Toyin Lawani 2 Toyin Lawani 3 Toyin LawaniToyin Lawani (1) Toyin Lawani (2) Toyin Lawani (3) Toyin Lawani (4)

1. latasha

March 1, 2016 at 8:19 am

Smh

• Caligula

March 2, 2016 at 1:27 am

Haha.. It’s kinda sad that most of Yall wishing her happy birthday are also putting her down In the same comment. Haters…. ITS HER FREAKN BIRTHDAY!! let her enjoy it instead of Yall demented sickos putting the chick into depression… Even if she claims 16, ewo Lo kan yin? Awon gbeborun, yimu ?

I’m not particularly fond of her online persona but woman to woman, one can only be respectful. Anyways Yall stop eating dem sour grapes, it’s not good for Yall ??

2. SimplyAmazing

March 1, 2016 at 8:20 am

Okay

3. Ewa

March 1, 2016 at 8:20 am

Happy Birthday Toyin… The outfit definitely fits your personality…

4. DatEnuguChic

March 1, 2016 at 8:21 am

Happy birthday Toyin! but seriously you need a lesson or two in humility. Borrow a leaf from Chimamanda Adichie. Humility will take you to places or open doors that arrogance can never take you to. Big companies crash, life happens. Remember Authur Andersen one of the biggest accounting firm at one time? It crashed….Soo my lady I think i have said enough

• concerned

March 1, 2016 at 12:23 pm

Bless you dear

5. mia

March 1, 2016 at 8:33 am

She looks blind in the first picture plus the outfit is noisy.

• Ezinne Osuagwu

March 1, 2016 at 8:47 am

The outfit is noisy is a very nice way to put it. I admire her hustle tho, she dey try, but her style is always too much for me

6. Gladys

March 1, 2016 at 8:39 am

“Alot Don’t believe”,”40staffs”, “but it’s gives”……….hmmm. Very bad tenses,this is not the first time i am seeing her tenses very badly put,work on yoursel lady!. Well you really look older than 30. you are actually 36 stop lying.

• Abk

March 1, 2016 at 11:16 am

Even her spoken English is appalling, very bad. As well as Sade Okoya, it is embarrassing and uncomfortable to hear them talk.

• Observer

March 1, 2016 at 2:02 pm

Bad tenses/ bad grammar seems to be the other of the day with all the social media attention seekers today. First the pregnant fashion blogger with her horrible ‘clap back’ now Toyin. Just thank God and move on all these long epistles are not necessary.

• Idomagirl

March 1, 2016 at 5:32 pm

That clapback made my eyes itch.

• lani

March 2, 2016 at 7:06 am

It’s order of the day not “other”

• lani

March 2, 2016 at 7:05 am

Coming from someone who uses tens? Take several seats please

7. .....

March 1, 2016 at 8:50 am

Ahan we are 30…. Stop saying this type of thing na…its to early biko

• concerned

March 1, 2016 at 12:27 pm

If Toyin is 30, I’ve just been conceived by my parents
      You’d think with all her wealth and royalty, she would at least learn to speak decent English

• Checking

March 1, 2016 at 12:38 pm

But Toyin didn’t say she’s celebrating her 30th birthday today, it’s bellanaija that wrote 30, I just checked all her instagram posts today

8. idonbliveit

March 1, 2016 at 8:52 am

How can you toyin be 30???????????????? Haba fear God now

9. jummai

March 1, 2016 at 8:57 am

Lady Gaga of naija, what do you have that’s making you feel cool your piece depicts pride, and pride they say goes before a fall……

10. RIFF RAFF

March 1, 2016 at 8:59 am

No news from Trigg. How’s he faring, Toyin?

11. Mara

March 1, 2016 at 9:11 am

Wow… 30 ke? From her looks I would have thought she’s in her mid-thirties….

12. Bubu

March 1, 2016 at 9:11 am

Actually thought she was older. Some pple look older than their age tho.

13. goolicks

March 1, 2016 at 9:13 am

30 ke??? i don believe it…………………..

14. Tee

March 1, 2016 at 9:15 am

Ahan ahan 30 again? U told us you were 30 when u were dating that ur son lord tyga abi wetin dem call am?we all knew u were 10 years older than him and d poor boy was 20 years as at then.U sef talk am nah toyin.That was about two years ago.Toyin u are hard working and all but u talk too much and lie too much.work on ur personality it sucks.
    Happy birthday!!

15. Nancy

March 1, 2016 at 9:24 am

JESU!!!! Toyin is 30 , God the heavens weeps. BN when did you become Linda. Ke! …. If Toyin is 30 , then Beyonce is 25 . if Toyin is 30 , Then Genevieve is 28 , if Toyin is 30, then Selena Gomez is 16.

pls i know Aunty Toyin age, she is not 30 0hhhhhh! she is her late thirties .

16. Kween

March 1, 2016 at 9:24 am

Ahhhh. Toyin! You mean you were born in 1986 ? Wonders shall nevr end.
    Happy birthday ooo

17. mulikat

March 1, 2016 at 9:30 am

she cant be older than 30,my sisters all look older than me,some get older in time, and this makeup and dress style too make u look old sometimes,and Toyin is customers of that.HBD Toyin

• Abk

March 1, 2016 at 11:18 am

She is older than 30 because 2/3 years ago, she said publicly with her own mouth she was 30 at the time, so I don’t understand how she’s 30 again in 2016.

• Ada Nnewi

March 1, 2016 at 11:19 am

Hello mulikat…long time no see

• ATL's finest

March 2, 2016 at 6:52 am

@ Ada Nnewi ??????????Quit ur mess

18. Sipstea

March 1, 2016 at 9:32 am

30th ke no words o

19. ty

March 1, 2016 at 9:32 am

haaa! oga ooo… u go fear birthday message… passing by…. and happy birthday…

20. Thatgidigirl

March 1, 2016 at 9:47 am

Toyin lawani should fear God na!!!! Even BN reported that she was 31yrs old 3 years ago. Abi na me read am wrong??

• woman and age wahala sef

March 1, 2016 at 10:00 am

na God go bless u for dis research wey u do. old mama claiming 30 since 19 AD…i dont know y women hide deir age. shey na sin to old again…shuooo..i weak for all dis old mama youngey oo..even if u lie to ur friends dat u r 30, y tell us on social media…who cares

• iphie

March 1, 2016 at 10:04 am

I’m guessing her birthday was on February 29th and it happens once in 4 years lol

• Nonye

March 1, 2016 at 10:16 am

Lol! I had to go check on the link and voila you really did your research. BN how far na? No consistency in these stories o!

• sista

March 1, 2016 at 10:23 am

@gidigirl, I fear God so I won’t bow instead I SALUTE you Investigator General. he he he
      Toyin, there you are

• Rike

March 1, 2016 at 10:51 am

Kia God bless you for this research..lol HBD btw

• DatEnuguChic

March 1, 2016 at 10:55 am

@Thatgidigirl…..hahahahahah you be CIA?. I had to check out the link ASAP and i cant believe my eyes. Chai people can lie ooooooo. Im happy you sent us this link. I just love my bellanaija family. This made my day!

• Bimpe

March 1, 2016 at 11:52 am

Bellanaija you people are not serious oo… Kilode! You nearly gave a girl mini heart attack…. I was like damn I gotta step my game since an just 22. Gerroutaere bella lol

• lea valley

March 1, 2016 at 11:59 am

She was 31 in 2013 and 30 today. Chineke!!

• Bey

March 1, 2016 at 12:30 pm

Toyin didn’t do this, its BN. Watched her whole fibroid issue journey and she mentioned she was 33 den.

• Noms

March 1, 2016 at 12:41 pm

U bit me to it.
      I was about investigating but thank you.
      People should fear God ooo.
      People like these are the ones who make other doubt celebs age…
      Wait ooo, Dear BN,did she mention it was her 30th?

• Taiwo

March 1, 2016 at 12:53 pm

Babe!!!! FBI’s got nothing on you sis!! Kudos!!

• Abee

March 1, 2016 at 4:12 pm

Where in this post does it say she’s 30? Abeg,you people should open your eyes…it does say 34th birthday…so, you had the time to find the post where she celebrated her 31st in 2013 but your brain refused to acknowledge that 3years plus 31=34,eh? Hater! Hate her all you want, but u can’t dispute the fact that she hustles hard and it’s paying off..#dueces

21. cocozee

March 1, 2016 at 9:53 am

Lack of punctuation and terrible tenses.. Plus your style na wa.Happy birthday girl. If you say you are 30 yrs old then happy 30th birthday!!
    P:s…most ladies start aging backwards when they get to 30.36 becomes 26… Loooool.
    Depending on who is asking, I can be anything from 28 to 35.I am actually 35. Na so we see am.

22. keeks

March 1, 2016 at 9:54 am

am sorry, this is not art nor style, its friggin Fugly…
    But i wish you a Happy Birthday 30th birthday?

23. King Bey

March 1, 2016 at 9:59 am

Toyin 30 keh?maybe because she peeled her skin,like the way yams are peeled that is why she looks older

24. Great Lady

March 1, 2016 at 10:00 am

Madam is still 30, even BN reported she was 31 two years ago.

25. Tee

March 1, 2016 at 10:05 am

Stop editing your pics! What if you go misssing….How we gonna find you If you look like Beyonce online and smeagol in person? No be me talk am o in Tyler’s voice. I actually thought it was Caroline Danjuma at first.

• Moving on Swiftly

March 1, 2016 at 11:04 am

Stop heeeeettttttt! Lmao. Infact crying, laughing and holding my belly. What if you go missing….. bwahahhaha

26. Beeeee

March 1, 2016 at 10:09 am

Instead of being thankful for seeing another year, you are insulting other “celebrities” in your so called birthday message. Shame! And why do people say “staffs”…it grates my skin….

• Frosh

March 1, 2016 at 3:43 pm

“staffs” said by someone “born into wealth”, its just sad that all those riches couldn’t afford you a decent education. happy birthday ma, self development and humility are the best gifts you can give to yourself!

• Beeeee

March 1, 2016 at 8:37 pm

Lmaoooooo

27. Ola

March 1, 2016 at 10:18 am

But Bella naija where did this lady ever mention that she was 30 ? Cos I can’t even see 30 in any of the above messages posted by her . U just want ppl to bash her on her birthday which isn’t cool . She herself already said she was born 1981 or 1982 can’t remember that interview . Pls correct ur headline

• Osa

March 1, 2016 at 10:13 pm

you walked in a tad bit too late honey. Bella changed it before una arrive

28. Miss Magic

March 1, 2016 at 10:29 am

After your epistle on being real, why lie about your age aunty Toyin? or bella did you put that up purposely to get our reaction?

29. i no send

March 1, 2016 at 10:34 am

akuko…i want to believe the 30 age was an error from BN…lol

30. bimbim

March 1, 2016 at 10:38 am

meanwhile, they have been planning the wedding since they got engaged, na only fine pikin we see, marriage nko? abi event don pass am by?

31. o

March 1, 2016 at 11:20 am

I guess it’s the curious case of Benjamin Button…. HBD ma’am

32. Bey

March 1, 2016 at 12:29 pm

Bella nowdays you don’t do ‘investigative Journalism’. It was same BN that posted Toyin’s 33rd birthday last year, that she had a beach party theme. Now you are saying 30th bday.
    I know you guys are seriously looking for traffic on ur blog, along with all the ”according to SDK’, Betttt haba.
    Even Toyin doesn’t hide her age, she said it during her whole fibroid issue.
    I use to come to BN to get informed stories, but when u guys purposely put someone’s age wrongly, it doesn’t look good.

• freda

March 1, 2016 at 1:13 pm

I grew up with Her family in ibadan,they are extremely wealthy,don’t judge people if you don’t know them.Tiannah really works hard,dont know how she copes with all her work and her kids,cause i see that shes runs her family too,I really envy her ,she’s setting the pace for a lot of us women and all we can do is hate?instead of supporting her, she’s master at all her various works and I’m super proud of her,shes doung something i have never seen a lady do,Bella you just want people to bash her,Reconstruct your headline,she never posted she was 30 and I don’t see anything wrong with her comments;seems like advice you me,but I know ladies will always hate cause they want to be her.

• huh?

March 1, 2016 at 2:03 pm

..,she’s setting the pace for a lot of us women

Setting the pace in carrying aristos?! You better don’t start what you can’t finish; before people download Toyin’s story for you here

33. Queenly

March 1, 2016 at 12:32 pm

Noname RIGHT? Abeg, respect people’s hustle. You sound lousy and bitter. You shudnt be commenting. Who asked you to be the judge? She didn’t taste the wealth, so? How do you knw? Are you a member of her family? And even if you are, must you be basket-mouthed? Abeg, leave Toyin alone. Toyin, God bless your hustle. Whether you are 30 or 50, most importantly, you are doing well. I am not your fan and I do not know u much, but today you have inspired me. Thanks for this post.

34. prince

March 1, 2016 at 1:31 pm

I love the agbada thing. nice one.

35. Lagos is my home

March 1, 2016 at 2:04 pm

Toyin claims to come from a rich home and hter english is this bad…..na wa ooo. So what was d point of coming from money when a basic English no dey

• Osa

March 1, 2016 at 10:19 pm

Toyin never said she had pedigree.
      She said ‘RICH’ home, not ‘educated’ or ‘with pedigree’. How do people translate textual communication self? and many of y’all on this blog claim to be posh stock

36. shola

March 1, 2016 at 3:01 pm

all these talk just to wish yourself happy birthday…….Ah! i hail o. Did you have a fight with someone this morning?

37. Grace

March 1, 2016 at 3:31 pm

She just let fame into her head wasn’t humble…i don’t understand some humans sometimes. Anyways,all these her self acclaimed work and all,its just known in some corners in Lagos. No one knows her beyond. I just hate this people. If na only me,them go just roast for corner because i no dey even send them. If BN had not posted this,i wont even know her.

38. abiola

March 1, 2016 at 3:38 pm

Toyin’s Bio and her 33rd Birhday party in 2015.. check links..

takemetonaija.com/2015/10/multimillionaire-fashion-stylist-toyin.html

lailasblog.com/2015/02/check-out-toyin-lawanis-custom-made.html

39. sweet breeze

March 1, 2016 at 3:40 pm

See how people are hyperventilating on this girl’s matter..smh. Happy birthday jare. More grease to ur elbow!

40. abiola

March 1, 2016 at 3:40 pm

stelladimokokorkus.com/2015/03/peter-okoye-lola-omotayo-eniola-badmus.html

41. Cece

March 1, 2016 at 5:05 pm

Its sad that i have to compare so called celebs to the ones abroad. Which one has ever boasted that they were born into wealth. What you have done for others is what we want to know.

• Kiiki

March 2, 2016 at 6:03 am

not even Paris Hilton….

• ATL's finest

March 2, 2016 at 6:54 am

@ Cece God bless U! Empty vessels make the loudest noise. People like Paris & Nickki Hilton, Ivanka Trump, Nicole Richie etc that have what I call dirty money. It speaks for itself. This Toyin need to be serious with her lies.

42. Slim

March 4, 2016 at 4:06 pm

Are u pple blind or something . Read headline na haba she’s 34 .

• Mara

March 4, 2016 at 4:33 pm

You’re late… the error in the article has obviously been corrected by BN.