Scoop

Annie Idibia unveiled as Brand Ambassador for Slim Tea

Annie Idibia

Yesterday on Instagram Annie Idibia was pretty excited about something that she said she couldn’t wait to share and now we know what it is.

The Nollywood actress has joined Ini Edo as an ambassador for weight loss company, Slim Tea Nigeria.

1. jays girl

April 21, 2016 at 9:17 am

Now i dont get it, i am happy for Annie but how do they really pick one to be an ambassador considering the brand and i would have thot they use someone who used to be big, ini is very ok but Annie well they know better. congrats girl..

• Dtt

April 21, 2016 at 9:25 am

I think it’s owned by someone from Akwaibom. I’d you’re a celebrity and you’re from that side…

• Dtt

April 21, 2016 at 9:25 am

If*

• RichyGame

April 21, 2016 at 9:31 am

Seconded.

• Queen Bee

April 21, 2016 at 9:56 am

my exact thought, ini was good but Annie? there is no weight loss story. Anyway they have their reasons

2. keke driver

April 21, 2016 at 10:33 am

Lepacious Bose would have been a better pick.

• le coco

April 21, 2016 at 7:16 pm

We all know lepacuous Bose was never using slim tea.. she was using fabslimtoxx..

3. Slim woman

April 21, 2016 at 10:37 am

Hmmmm, I wonder when there’d be Fat Tea o! There are some of us that have never known fat. Everywhere I look na so so slim tea, waist trainer, tummy trimmer e.t.c. While I pray and await a solution to my slimgo frame, I’d keep thanking God for keeping me alive for 28 years and preserving my 16 year old body. Hehehehe!

4. Nonamespls

April 21, 2016 at 11:00 am

Would have thought they would use someone who actually lost weight. Oh well,congrats to Annie!

5. GistYinka

April 21, 2016 at 11:01 am

Congrats to her.

6. Tee2

April 21, 2016 at 11:08 am

Lepacious Bose will perfectly fit into this role and also inspire others who desire to lose weight patronize the product. But Annie is a no no, although she ‘s cute.

7. DAIZY

April 21, 2016 at 11:15 am

well i don’t know how they expect one to believe it works. of course Annie isn’t fat . this people have money already so why endorse them. wonder why they can’t use likes of leppacious Bose (not her advocate though )but we know about her transformation. Then another option is me am not fat but am tryna drop some weight from size 12 to 10 or lesser. it hasn’t been easy. so am available both for the slim tea trial and endorsement deal. and trust me if it works i will loud them and they will make sales….

8. Suga

April 21, 2016 at 1:42 pm

Well not a fan, Especially when she had to bare her chest for some tea promotion. I’m yet to know her actual identity or signature, like she can be found for anything and on everything at anytime.

9. Omobola

April 21, 2016 at 2:26 pm

Including her breast too? Cause I can see everything, is it also the part of unveiling? Asking ooooooo