Relationships

#CoupleGoals – Ubi Franklin on His Husband Duties to Lilian Esoro

BellaNaija.com

Ubi Franklin and Lilian Esoro
Ubi Franklin and Lilian Esoro travelled to Abuja from Lagos a few days ago and they’re having a blast.

His artiste Iyanya had his single release party for ‘Type of Woman’ last night at The Bank club. Plus, Lilian just signed a big deal – but they haven’t revealed what it is just yet.

In the meantime, Ubi performed the duty of a loving husband as he rubbed her feet, he captioned the photo “Duty Calls”.

Aww – #CoupleGoals!

1. Jay

April 17, 2016 at 7:47 pm

Please this is as normal as breathing there is nothing special about his act. Carry the belle for her then we will know you have done the extraordinary.

• Nicez

April 18, 2016 at 8:01 am

Sorry but this is not as normal as breathing. It is showing affection and it is a good thing, it is also special. Of course He cannot carry the belle for her because He just can’t however He can support her and treat her really well while she carries their child. This is a nice image and a positive one. Kudos to the both of them.

• sexy o

April 18, 2016 at 6:43 pm

All I see in your post is green eye envy. Most Nigerian men won’t do this. If you are in doubt go to Mamalette and amara van lare’s page. Learn to appreciate people who publicly adore their wives . Don’t ‘be an enemy of progress.

2. nene

April 17, 2016 at 7:51 pm

wtf

• Self-Sufficient

April 18, 2016 at 1:01 am

LOL!!! As in Ojuaiye. #westillainttapping

3. nene

April 17, 2016 at 7:51 pm

wtf. if he deosnt rub her legs who will rub it? smdh

4. Late bloomer

April 17, 2016 at 8:00 pm

Must we know of all the “duties that calls”

5. bambam

April 17, 2016 at 8:35 pm

some of you would shower praises if it were Beyonce and Jay-Z right??? Na una dey do una sef kmt

• Queen Bee

April 18, 2016 at 7:16 am

ikr, or Kanye and Kim…… normal but most of your boos or husbands wouldnt even do this at home let alone in public. I love them both, Lilian is soo beautiful in pregancy and Ubi chose right. Safe delivery

6. xplorenollywood.com

April 17, 2016 at 9:33 pm

Smh! It really is slow news day! Tell us when they start shopping for the baby and setting up a nursery…

• Kanyin

April 17, 2016 at 9:42 pm

??????

7. Ras

April 17, 2016 at 10:03 pm

Hmm… couple goals indeed!

8. ACE

April 17, 2016 at 10:26 pm

Obiakpor everywhere Lmao

9. Bey

April 17, 2016 at 10:32 pm

Couple goals Kwa…………. Ok.
    I’m not hating o, but I think my own couple goals wld be in d realms of.
    Betty Irabor and Soni, 30yrs or so.
    Omotola and Captain………. 20yrs
    Barack and Michelle Obama
    I’m yet to hear of any scandal with these folks. And they all got married before real success came.

I’m not saying Ubi and Lilian aren’t a good couple. But Biko which one is couple goal in their matter.

• Funny

April 18, 2016 at 8:50 am

“This is just my opinion and I’m entitled to it bcos I know sum trolls dat both Ubi and Lilian don’t even know exist will start doing voltron on dere behalf.”

When you know your statement is controversial, you are more likely to put out a caveat

There is enough room for everyone to shine and ones success shouldn’t make another less successful. Hopefully they get to the 20/40/60 years marriage mark but till then lets hope and wish them the best.

10. Marlvina

April 17, 2016 at 10:47 pm

Awww! This is nice. So cute! Nice and cute because not every so called MAN would do this, especially in public. Kudos Ubi Franklin. Bless you.

11. King Bey

April 18, 2016 at 8:23 am

Its no biggie na…We see this everyday,so its no news…BN if una like swallow my comment,one day una belle go burst for having swallow my comments all thhe time

12. TruthSayer

April 18, 2016 at 8:54 am

@Jay, ‘As normal as breathing’ indeed! You’re clearly a hater…Prolly one of those bitter married women whose husbands never treat them right or a horrible husband yourself…You need more Love honney #GTFOH

• Jay

April 18, 2016 at 9:21 am

My friend go and sit down. It’s a very normal and I repeat it. If it pains you den go hang yourself. A husband rubbing a pregnant wife’so feet is very normal.

• Minka

April 18, 2016 at 2:09 pm

So are you saying it isn’t normal? Hmm… this must be as extraordinary as a red moon then. It is what’s expected of any husband by the way cos she would do same for him and he’d even ask for me if he were in her shoes.

• Nicez

April 18, 2016 at 2:37 pm

There are some things that are normal but yet still special e.g holding of hands, cuddling, eating, pregnancy and bearing children, being affectionate etc. It best not to trivialise nor take them for granted.

13. Mysteeq

April 18, 2016 at 2:32 pm

I agree with bey…couple goals in my opinion would be couples who have hit the 10/20/30 year mark and he “still” rubs her feet. its easy to be romantic when in the honeymoon phase, before the babies arrive the and pressures of parenthood take its toll. its something worth applauding when they are still lovey dovey even after the initial butterflies have worn off, and you’ve been through ups and downs. then you can rightly say “couple goals”… this picture is just sweet, nothing couple goaly about it in my opinion.

14. purpliciousbabe

April 18, 2016 at 9:59 pm

Its cute…
    I hope he acts like this and more outside social media. x