Music

Davido just signed 2 New Artists on HKN Music | Here’s what you need to know about Mayorkun & Dremo

Davido Mayokun

When Davido isn’t performing at international events like the recent one with Fader, he is signing new artists to his record label HKN Music.

According to the official website, the label already has 5 artists – Davido, Danagog, B-red, Sina Rambo and Deekay. The newest additions to the team are two young lads called Mayorkun and Dremo.

To introduce Mayorkun to the music industry, his first single “Eleko” will be released on Friday.

Mayorkun

The signing was officially done yesterday with Davido’s legal team present as they signed the contract.

See the photos from the signing below.

Davido Mayorkun Dremo (1) Davido Mayorkun Dremo (2) Davido Mayorkun Dremo (3) Davido Mayorkun Dremo (4) Davido Mayorkun Dremo (5)

1. harbyj

April 6, 2016 at 11:03 am

Congrat bro

Naijavocals.com

2. Adegoke oluwasegun

April 6, 2016 at 11:52 am

Have they seen it now who you EEP? ?
    Baba carry on
    Fans for ever

3. Patrick Bruno-Oshiokpekhai

April 6, 2016 at 12:45 pm

Another youth employed to their dreams in the only industry that is growing without Govt monies. Good job Davido

4. Gerry

April 6, 2016 at 1:41 pm

B-red and Sina Rambo are artistes? Kikikikikik

5. oliy

April 6, 2016 at 1:54 pm

Davido u show off

6. X

April 6, 2016 at 2:39 pm

Now lets cut them nails and get fresh!

7. Adeleke abib adebayo

August 9, 2016 at 8:50 am

Hi,am trace an upcoming artist really loved ur music and also wished to join hkn music.
    I have two singles already, please i will be expecting ur reply soon,I’ve drop my gmail address
    More blessing. ..

8. Akinrujomu samuel

August 19, 2016 at 10:14 pm

I have talet but no money to sposor my self

9. Chibuzor God'swill. (A.K.A) MR CBZ

September 15, 2016 at 4:47 pm

baddest, my no1 boss. am an artiste with 4 dope singles. am an R&B, AFRO POP, DANCE HALL and hip pop artiste and i was also a group leader of an accapela singing group even as a choir singer. please i love HKN and am a big fan of your label and i wish to join your label. 08065337389

10. AYENI SUNDAY TEMITAYO

October 5, 2016 at 9:36 pm

BADDEST BOSS, i love this HKN gang, I’m a small guy with hip hop talent, i’m from Ilesa,Osun state. and love to be under your umbrella , i wish you be my role model…… hoping to hear back from you…. You can contact me through my email :[email protected] or phone number:07034521696 . THANKS.

11. Oluseye David Madehin

October 14, 2016 at 3:03 pm

BADDEST Boss I love this HKN gang, I am a little guy with hip hop and rap talent, I am from Ogun States, I wish you be my role model. Hope to hear from you soon…. You can get me through my email address
    [email protected] or phone number :+2347014192544
    Thanks

12. feeling

October 19, 2016 at 4:15 pm

sir I have songs dat will shake the country. ….and wow u also…
    al I want frm u is to give a listening ear to my songs. ..pls sir

13. mgbatogu precious

April 4, 2017 at 9:36 am

Am an upcoming artise, I sing mostly love dance hall songs, musician hu inspired me, davido psquare, plz I have songs unreleased I realli need a sponsor, I hope yhu will love vmy songs, my music name doneboy, plz contact me,08070774574

14. Alade Mosunmola

June 23, 2017 at 1:58 pm

My name is Alade mosunmola my stage name is AMAA am a singer and well talented please sir I want to work with you I will really appreciate if you can sign me on ur record label I have a dream on working with HKN RECORD LABEL I will never forget this favor if you sign me please boss I will appreciate if you can return my message back thank you sir.