Music

Diddy’s Son Christian Combs & Fabolous’ Step-Daughter Taina got BIG 18th Birthday Gifts

BellaNaija.com

Taina_18th birthday_Fabolous and Emily B_Christian CombsBirthday twins!

Fabolous‘ step-daughter Taina – daughter of his girlfriend of over 10 years, Emily Bustamente, and Diddy‘s youngest son Christian Combs with Kim Porter, both celebrated their 18th birthdays yesterday!

Fab gifted his daughter a black Mercedes Benz with a pink bow on top at her birthday dinner – Mastro’s Restaurants – Steakhouse, New York City, and she’s already named it Selena.

Taina_18th birthday_Fabolous and Emily B_MercedesTaina wore a black jumpsuit with designer accessories for her birthday look – Chanel belt, Christian Louboutin shoes and a Saint Laurent purse.Taina_18th birthday_Fabolous and Emily B 4 Taina_18th birthday_Fabolous and Emily BTaina 18th birthday cake
Watch!

Swag! @latainax3 – you get it from ya mama lol ?? ?shot by: @jeremythedirector ? #Tainaturns18

A video posted by EmilyB (@emilyb_) on

Diddy gifted his son a record deal for his birthday. Here they are signing the dotted line in the presence of music exec L.A. Reid.

Christian Combs and Diddy

Here’s his birthday message from his mum

1. Queenie

April 2, 2016 at 9:00 pm

oya runz babes. You’ve seen what rich kids are buying. READY SET….GO AND FIND YOURSELVES A SPONSOR!
    Sorry to derail, I just wonder who these ‘businesswomen’ of Nigerian Instagram are always fooling. Your dad isn’t wealthy like these people/Otedola/Obianodo/Ajimobi etc, you’re not wealthy, you’re not married into wealth… But you want to buy Chanel belt and fly private Jet. If they ask you, you’ll say you’re selling hair/clothes/interior decor to afford that lifestyle. Why not atleast ask these men to give you amazing jobs that make you self-reliant? Or are the men only agreeing to give you enough to make you come back another day? Is it really worth it, guys? If you’re doing this to prove something, and that doesn’t get you the approval cause no one is fooled, what then have you gained?

Dear Ladies and gentlemen, there is more to life than Chanel belts and bags. They’re awesome. yes, but should never come at a cost of the things that really matter. ie your reputation, health, peace of mind. Think of when you’re old and you’re replaced by younger girls/guys, think of when you walk outside in society, think of if you want to find genuine love/get married. think of what the children you may have will go through. I’m in no way absolving the horrid married men of blame, my only concern is you, the young beautiful women/men that make yourselves slaves to materialism and fake social media

Congratulation to Christian Combs and the young lady. Must be nice to be born into privilege. Congratulation too, to the youths out there that will study and work hard and honestly to afford these things on their own.

• Bimbo

April 2, 2016 at 9:19 pm

You must see runz girlz in your nightmares! Very serious matter.

• timoni fash

April 2, 2016 at 9:38 pm

i think u shud read to d end Bimbo.

2. Bimbo

April 2, 2016 at 10:33 pm

I did read to the end timoni fash! First of all the generalisation is typical to female bashing. I really feel holding women to moral standards men are never held to (especially by other women) is ridiculous! Ud be hard pressed to find a man who would release this rant on the sexcapades of another dude . Madam couldn’t expantiate and bare out her fangs on the “sugar daddies” as if the girls sleep with themselves, then she goes ahead to venerate some criminals as the succesful fathers of some lucky girls as if stealing public money should not be as vilified as running around with older men for money.
    I understand sha,it must always be the woman’s fault after all wasn’t it eve that made Adam eat the apple ? Lol

• Bimbo

April 2, 2016 at 10:36 pm

Promiscuity is not advisable for quite a number of good reasons but do not make it only about the woman! The epistle should have covered both the “sugar daddies” and the “runz girls” in equal measure!

• pelu

April 2, 2016 at 10:48 pm

As well as “Sugar Mummies” and “Runz Boys”

• Queenie

April 2, 2016 at 10:50 pm

Bimbo I ALWAYS mentioned guys EVERYTIME I mentioned women, and I did mention why I wasn’t talking about the men:
      ‘I’m in no way absolving the horrid married men of blame, my only concern is you, the young beautiful women/men that make yourselves slaves to materialism and fake social media’

I’m a feminist and I do not endorse the agency of women’s bodies, but I was talking about a SPECIFIC aspect of society that I found problematic. Afterall, we all bash the irreseponsible men on this blog and I never absolved men of the blame.

Fact is fact, women sleep with people’s husbands for money, and it is WRONG. Nobody is absolving the men of any blame, and it seems to me like you didnt comprehend my comment well enough and you are just being defensive. If you feel like bashing the men, by all means write your own comment or even submit an article to BellaNaija; I would very much support the post and bash the men. But here, now, I am bashing the women that did wrong. Try understanding before commenting next time (no offence)

• Bimbo

April 2, 2016 at 11:25 pm

The specific aspect you talked about involves both sexes – equally to blame! But you addressed it in the typical way issues like these are addressed in patriarchal societies – pour venom on the woman and then mention the guy as an afterthought so as not to seem overly biased. You thoroughly and in detail discussed the issue as it related to women and then glossed over the male part of the problem. This conveniently ignores the fact that men are the major drivers of decay in the moral fabric within any society! They set the moral double standards ( high for women , low for themselves) and still manage to flout their own rules and still blame it all on women!

• Bimbo

April 2, 2016 at 11:35 pm

“Fact is fact, women sleep with people’s husbands for money, and it is WRONG. ”
      Quick one – in any marriage , your spouse is the one that owes you loyalty, not the woman (or man )outside! Morally , both parties to an infidelity are wrong but the spouse ( male or female) is more accountable. So if “women” are wrong for sleeping with other women’s “husbands” you should also mention that the “husbands” are even wronger for cheating on their wives!

3. ivyyy

April 2, 2016 at 11:04 pm

Wondering d connection bbtwn una comments/gist wit d main article…

• Bimbo

April 2, 2016 at 11:43 pm

There’s really no connection, ivyyy. Queenie was just trying to pass a moral message accross using the article.

• Bey

April 2, 2016 at 11:47 pm

Pretty girl, n diddyz son’s his twin.
      @ivy I tire for d epistle. Stopped readn after 1st episode of d essay.
      I have always said it, runz girls do all d runningz you want to do. Infact you can run from here to mount Kilimanjaro.
      So far u don’t run ard my man, we’ve got no problemz.
      I will even like ur pics on Instagram sef, and entertain myself wit ur pics.
      Dere vajejay, dey biz.