Scoop

“I celebrate your fearless nature” – Toke Makinwa shows her support for Toyin Aimakhu

BellaNaija.com

Toyin-Aimakhu-Toke-Makinwa

Yesterday both OAP Freeze and actress Mercy Aigbe-Gentry showed their support for Toyin Aimakhu especially because of what she has been through in her personal life recently.

The latest celebrity to add her voice to the support is Toke Makinwa who posted a photo of Toyin Aimakhu and wrote “People think being vulnerable is a sign of weakness but it takes a lot of courage to wear your pain on your sleeve. I celebrate your fearless nature. Keep rising through it all cc @aimakhutoyin”.

1. White

April 22, 2016 at 2:30 pm

I feel for toyin but as for toke, u r becoming a feminist each day. Everyone makes mistake but being a feminist is not the solution.

• concerned

April 22, 2016 at 3:56 pm

What’s wrong with being a feminist? Do you even know what a feminist is?

• Sky

April 22, 2016 at 3:57 pm

What?!

• Momo

April 22, 2016 at 4:17 pm

You obviously have no idea of what that word means smh

• Corrolla

April 22, 2016 at 5:58 pm

@White, did you fall and bump your head? What the hell does your comment mean?

2. T

April 22, 2016 at 2:43 pm

Hmmm…life…nobody is perfect, the best thing is to accept your mistakes, make corrections, be a better person and move on, God help us all to obey and live for HIM, we cannot do it on our own…life happens to us all!

3. Kitana

April 22, 2016 at 2:46 pm

I agree she’s courageous but I only wish she could try as much as possible to keep her private life off social media, be more responsible when it comes to the kind of a man she chooses to be in a relationship with and above all,she should trust God to make her a better woman as each day comes. With time, she would attract the right man. Ask Ciara for further info?

4. Anonymous

April 22, 2016 at 3:22 pm

Toyin you have been on social media for too long. I think you shd keep ur personal life private and stop disturbing the world. I feel once u stsrt making ur personal life a public affair people will loose respect for u.

5. Observer

April 22, 2016 at 3:25 pm

What’s all the lending voices for? Why has Toyin Aimakhu turned herself into a ’cause’ that people now need to lend their voices to. Smh. She wasn’t jazzed into dating the Seun guy seeing as she dated him before I’m sure she was aware of his yeye character already. See what busy body has caused Toyin, hide yaself you won’t hear now look who is dragging ur legs out in public so that u need the support of others when you are not a baby.

6. Cheekie

April 22, 2016 at 3:32 pm

As much as i empathize with Toyin A, i really don’t understand what this ‘support’ is all about. You never hear about Genevive Nnaji or Rita Dominic’s love life/relationships, the best you hear are speculations as to who they are dating.. These women have hearts,they love,get hurt too,make poor judgments etc,but you never hear about it. They don’t put their relationships on the gram/social media platforms..
    I wonder if Toyin is learning from her mistakes,everyone makes mistakes but when you keep repeating the same pattern over and over then there’s a problem..
    Let’s not forget she was in an amorous relationship with a married man,so not quite sure what they are supporting here.. Its hard not to question, what she was thinking getting involved with a guy like Seun..(married or not)
    She needs a visit [email protected] Olusola..

• nene

April 22, 2016 at 4:21 pm

gbam

7. kokoqueen

April 22, 2016 at 3:36 pm

Toke be feeling like????????

8. nene

April 22, 2016 at 4:21 pm

toke is just wants everyone to call her a woman supporter. since linda’s police visi and bashing, every woman is now forming team women. please if a woman disgraces herself or other women, i won’t support her.

• feranmi

April 22, 2016 at 4:31 pm

??????????????????????????????????????this gat me rolling on the bed he lol @ nene

• Net

April 22, 2016 at 4:37 pm

Who your support don EPP?

9. somebody

April 22, 2016 at 6:11 pm

Empathizing with a woman sleeping with a married man. No wonder a woman got pregnant for your husband. Mumu.

10. lacey

April 22, 2016 at 7:46 pm

I am going to be very harsh with my comment as I will not be supporting any woman who does not respect herself! Dis gracing herself upandan! Toyin left her handsome cheating husband for this dude really! A dirty looking married man for that matter! She went ahead to display her stupidity on social media,another woman’s husband! I do not understand how Toyin with her acting skills and huge fan base would not manage herself! She was crying on her blog that she reads what people write,if you put your rubbish lifestyle on social media,then people will come for you! She should go on put her energy into another alacada like movie and forget man matter for now!

11. Letty

April 22, 2016 at 8:26 pm

Toyin aimakhu is part if the league of misinformed and misguided Nigerians who swallowed the imaginary allure of social
    media social media is really no one’s friend it’s a Pandora box and the magnitude of harm and damage it will do to people is yet to be seen….when you don’t have a lot of native intelligence or wisdom as my mom will call it you voraiously consume any and everything that appears trendy…with no discernment this is truly bother some…I will make. Comments here and there on blogs like this and even though they piss me off by deleting comments that dont favor there psychophants and sponsors…but I am hard pressed to post pictures or talk about myself. …to play Devils advocate maybe it’s BCOS I’m not a business owner and i have not received monetary rewards but if I was it will be strictly advertising my brand…I don’t know I’m just way way too private…my husband is a known very popular guy in Nigeria who put Nigeria on the international map yet with pleading from several media sources I vehemently refused to give newspapers and other media outlets our wedding pictures until he secretly did and I didn’t find it funny I just don’t need validation from ppl… I’m stoic and set in my values and has lived abroad for too long or may be I’m just cut from a different cloth…I just don’t know..sorry for the long epistle..

• lacey

April 22, 2016 at 9:26 pm

Thank you dear! Anything they will run to instagram!

12. sally

April 22, 2016 at 9:39 pm

what’s wrong with being a feminist? women lives matter too! and if you do not understand the need for feminism in a rather uptight, culturally biased country that seeks to put women down while diminishing their rights, seek help, pls, gerraouthere!

13. okay

April 22, 2016 at 10:58 pm

@Cheekie, YOUR BLOGGER SAID “SUPPORT”, no one else used that word. A friend in need is a friend indeed.

14. Ronke

April 23, 2016 at 1:00 am

Toke queen of photoshop and filtering and enhancing her images. If you think the photo above is how Toke looks in real life then you are sadly mistaken.

I double dare Toke to have a no filter photo. Genevieve did it, let’s see u do it Toke.

• Chic_hijabi

April 23, 2016 at 1:59 pm

Seen her, she looks good, get over it. Its not that serious.

15. Tolu

April 23, 2016 at 6:36 am

Why can’t I comment with memes?
    Pls create a means for that.

16. Kanilai Jarju

April 23, 2016 at 12:55 pm

Please in life people do make mistakes,when one realizes his/her mistakes and wants advice/solace from the public we should help instead of the many unnecessary rantings.A problem shared is a problem solved that could be the reason why she is sharing her worries on the social media.