Music

“Last Night in Congo was Crazy” – Davido, B-Red, Akon & Wizkid in Brazzaville

Congo - Davido Wizkid Akon Bred 1Davido just filmed a new music video in Lagos this week and then he hopped on a private plane alongside B-Red and the rest of his squad for a trip to Congo.
Wizkid has been touring various major African cities for the past few weeks and he also was in Brazzaville last night.

Akon is the man who brought everyone together. Tonight, a mega concert will take place at Stade de la Concorde a Kintélé in support of the Akon Lighting Africa project.

Akon Concert Congo
Look out for pics on BN Music.

Right how, check out the journey and how Davido’s “biggest fan” cried when he met his idol.

Congo - Davido Wizkid Akon Bred 4

About to take off

Chilling in Flight

Chilling in Flight

A nap won't hurt

A nap won’t hurt

LIFE IS GOOD!!!!

A video posted by Davido Adeleke (@davidoofficial) on

Touchdown

Touchdown

Biggest Fan

FAN LUV BRAZZAVILLE!!!?????

A video posted by Davido Adeleke (@davidoofficial) on

CRAZY WHAT MUSIC CAN DO TO PPLE!! FAN LUV CONGO!!

A video posted by Davido Adeleke (@davidoofficial) on

1. afis

April 3, 2016 at 11:07 am

Music is lifee

• Raker

April 3, 2016 at 3:34 pm

Pretenders. 2mao now, we go hear say them they owe transport company money.

Wizkid, how far nah? They evict you, you run Congo go squat with your manchi? Shame no gree you show face for naija again?

2. Ej

April 3, 2016 at 11:18 am

Ok cry for a celebrity am sorry I can’t

3. keke driver

April 3, 2016 at 12:46 pm

All these fans that cry when they see celebrities y’all really have nothing bothering you….mtcheew

• *curious*

April 3, 2016 at 8:55 pm

Lol

4. Mr. Egghead

April 3, 2016 at 12:52 pm

B Red . . . Davido’s video vixen

• Mee

April 3, 2016 at 1:25 pm

Lmaoooo

• 202

April 3, 2016 at 2:10 pm

lol

• george

April 3, 2016 at 2:17 pm

hahaaha,u got me big time

• Bnaira Shyboss

April 3, 2016 at 4:25 pm

Yea yea…I love that, video vixen boy wanna smart with king of the south

• *curious*

April 3, 2016 at 8:59 pm

*rolls eyes*
      That was unnecessary.

5. Shawnblade

April 3, 2016 at 7:24 pm

To hell wid poverty… …
    These dudes invested in theirselves now they are chilliwellcome to good life

6. oversabi

April 3, 2016 at 10:04 pm

I can never get over this B-Red personality. He reminds me of one of my uncles that was hanging out with teh soul train money makers until he woke up at was fifty something. Then he started hustling for a future. At that point, na retirement im supposed to dey worry about. Fortunately, in Nigeria you can still be a juvenile asking for money and doing gangster poses at 50. There is a crowd for that sadly. I hope that he would find something that uses some talent he has. His mother carried him for nine whole months and went through a lot raising a kid. It has got to be worth something in the end. It has to be. B-Red, if you read this, dont take it negatively. I want you to find yourself and be your own person. If you have and it is not coming through these images of you and Davido, then ignore my comments.

7. World People

April 4, 2016 at 1:30 am

I know they will finish B-Red here today and I’m glad you people didn’t disappoint.
    I keep wondering how the guy wakes up and face each day knowing Davido is his meal ticket, ‘hey David can I get a thousand bucks there?’

8. hamidou niane

April 4, 2016 at 8:49 pm

StarBoy wizzy shocked me because he didn’t announced about his trip to congo. I’m one of his biggest fan in the world especially in congo Brazzaville, everyone knows I’m his best fan. All of em take wizzy ‘s informations from me everyday. but yesterday many people called me to inform me that wizzy is here. and I’m very sorry because I didn’t met him to snap a picture with him and davido too. wizzy I’m among those who spared your songs to the congolese people and I know all your songs in my heart! I’m ashamed but we shall meet 1day in the world! then my dreams will be realize ! still StarBoy team is the best Yaaaaaaaagggggggggaaaaaa

9. REXXY

April 7, 2016 at 9:08 pm

shame on u guys fighting dirty war in public every time. I op to see u guys perform together one day