Music

From the Bedroom to the Boardroom, See Iyanya’s New Promo Photos

BellaNaija.com

Iyanya Dunes Center Abuja BellaNaija04Iyanya wants you to sleep well tonight and he has just released new photos specially for his fans.

The photos were shot by Prince Meyson with styling from Dunes Center in Abuja.
According to the official press release, “The Dunes Center is the foremost Nigerian one stop shop for luxury Items. The images were created with the idea of fusing music and Business, the effect of which is actually Smart and Business minded.”

From “boardroom Iyanya” to “bedroom Iyanya”…you can pick your fave.
Iyanya Dunes Center Abuja BellaNaija01

Iyanya Dunes Center Abuja BellaNaija02

Iyanya Dunes Center Abuja BellaNaija03

Iyanya Dunes Center Abuja BellaNaija05

Iyanya Dunes Center Abuja BellaNaija07

Iyanya Dunes Center Abuja BellaNaija08

Iyanya Dunes Center Abuja BellaNaija09

Iyanya Dunes Center Abuja BellaNaija10

Iyanya Dunes Center Abuja BellaNaija11

Iyanya Dunes Center Abuja BellaNaija12

1. Abuja Bored Girl

May 19, 2016 at 11:31 pm

The pics of him with boxers is highly inappropriate.
    Memoirsofanabujaboredgirl.blogspot.com

• ATL's finest

May 20, 2016 at 2:57 am

Inappreciate you say??? So from David Beckham to Usher to J.Bieber etc all those who did a campaign for Calvin Klein, Armani & other brands are inappropriate? My friend it’s called smiling their way to the BANK. @ Iyanya he’s got a fine body.

• Abuja bored Girl's bf

May 20, 2016 at 8:39 am

Abuja Bored Girl,
      are you really bored and a fine girl?
      Lets hook up this evening/night then?

• Appropriate

May 20, 2016 at 8:40 am

Abuja girl, come to my room let me show you the appropriate one then

• Onetallgirl

May 20, 2016 at 2:00 pm

@ appropriate, what of me, can I come to your room and see the appropriate one? ?

2. talknado

May 20, 2016 at 12:13 am

Iyanyan take style fine oh..i see y my delta sister freda francis formerly Elohor Oguntinmehin wan die on top of him body. My dear carry go nothin do u…

3. ashawo

May 20, 2016 at 12:33 am

Not impressed by the penis size in the white boxers. So all the talk about girls coming for ur body is all a lie cos dt is the size of my lil brothers d*ck. Freda is this really what they say u can’t get enuf of? cos i no see anytin there oh

• nene

May 20, 2016 at 8:30 pm

i beg to differ, it looks big for one in its flaccid state.

4. Dolly

May 20, 2016 at 12:47 am

Girls Chat

Thirsty- I like the blue briefs better for obvious reasons *shimmys
    Thot- Can’t even front, Zaddy doing it *swoons*
    Thirsty- I like the suit pic u know, it’s like concealed packages and my hands can do a great unwrapping
    Thot- To the big reveal….hahaha girl stop’ you once said his midget ass do nothing for you
    Thirsty- I mean not till he became a sexhibitionist
    Thot- yeah and what he’s working with is like a ALOT girl, but here is water, you re’ thirsty
    Thirsty- LOL girl I’m no thot, I’m allowed to change my mind!

I’m one of these girls in a swing of mood 😛

5. Charis

May 20, 2016 at 1:36 am

He is fine.. That body though! No wonder Freda Francis wanted to die there.

6. Senika

May 20, 2016 at 1:45 am

Iyanya I am married but I will cheat on u with my husband. Jesu!!!! Your steamy hoooot???

• nene

May 20, 2016 at 8:29 pm

wrong sentence structure. u meant to say u would cheat on ur husband with him. lol

7. Nene

May 20, 2016 at 1:53 am

Iyanya I jst fainted, woke up and fell into a coma frm your sexiness.

8. divora

May 20, 2016 at 1:54 am

@abuja bored girl.pls wat is inappropriate abt d pics.did he expose his genital(.abi babes no dey wear bra and pant do photo shoot) u like wat u re seeing just say so.

9. Kitty

May 20, 2016 at 7:19 am

He looks weird .. Not feeling the pics.. Maybe just the angle of the pic

10. RichyGame

May 20, 2016 at 8:03 am

BN,
    Nice play on Iyanya’s lyrics in the song “Gift” ft. Don Jazzy… The track would’ve made a bit more sense if it was, “from the bed to the boardroom”, LoL!

11. omg

May 20, 2016 at 9:04 am

ahhhh my body felt a rush at the sight of those pictures of him in boxers…….. i’ll just close this tab, i cant deal not in this my heat season. #okbye

12. Josephine

May 20, 2016 at 1:24 pm

Freda wanted to die there cos runs girls always catch a case of “let me go legit and marry” and usually can’t find takers.

13. nene

May 20, 2016 at 8:28 pm

is he trying to show us the size of his d-? lol