Scoop

WATCH Flavour’s Sexy Performance against Maps Maponyane on MTV’s “Lip Sync Battle Africa”

BellaNaija.com

Flavour

Last week highlife crooner Flavour went head to head against South Africa’s Maps Maponyane and it was quite entertaining to watch.

If you missed it we’ve got the videos for you to enjoy. Watch below.

Flavour

Maps Maponyane

Next week Tanzanian singer Diamond Platnumz and SA musician and member of Mafikizolo, Theo Kgosinkwe, will battle it out.

Watch the teaser below.

1. laila

May 20, 2016 at 8:20 am

Ewoooo Flavour I am sorry for judging your sexscapades, this is too much sexy for one person. Anna Banner and Sandra, your sister wife is coming

• Californiabawlar

May 20, 2016 at 9:52 am

Lmao! Sister wife?! ?? abeg is there a full moon? BNers are shamelessly and creatively thirsty these days? My sister I’m not judging you o…It is not a easy something…I’ve been there ?

2. Cynthia

May 20, 2016 at 8:26 am

With the rate Flavour is going,He will surely surpass the records of Charley boy in the rearing of offsprings.#Oyalima,Kpom Kpom.

3. le coco

May 20, 2016 at 8:40 am

They way I love maps maponyane. what a sweet man.. so kind.. genuinely humble.. none of that arrogance.. good job..

4. Ij

May 20, 2016 at 9:20 am

Flavour… my guy-est guy. This performance was hilarious. I’m happy to see he doesn’t take himself too seriously.

5. marlvina

May 20, 2016 at 9:37 am

Yomi Casual please get Flavour a shirt.

6. Tutu

May 20, 2016 at 9:39 am

This performance from Flavour was so disgusting. When he told Pearl to touch his tummy I’m like ewwwwww! Maps is my kind of guy. Cool and Smart. Flavour…ewwww!

7. Bey

May 20, 2016 at 9:46 am

Am I the only woman in Nigeria that doesn’t find flavour appealing ?
    Oh well, guess I’m not into d typical nna look. I like my men chocolate.
    I’d rather Chris Attoh or who again sef?

• nene

May 20, 2016 at 10:32 pm

u are not alone!

8. Tutu

May 20, 2016 at 9:46 am

Meanwhile, Toke battled it out with Chigul, it was sooo obvious that Chigul won even before the show aired because Toke didn’t even post any reference to the battle on her page. I’m like…sore loser!
    Uti actually posted a picture with him holding a belt before the show aired, I’m like… Dude needs to be sued! Yeah I’m a huge Lip Sync Battle Fan, the African version has been underwhelming though. I wonder who is doing the pairing…What does Toke have in common with Chigul? Toke should be going up against Dolapo Oni or something.

9. You this idiot sorry negative monitoring [email protected] tutu

May 20, 2016 at 11:16 am

What’s the need of bringing Toke into this?if not only to fulfill your miserable life of hatred.Hiding under the banana tree,with your monitoring negative karachikas spirit,going to monitor what she post on her page only to come and give negative gossip,next time use your real name,we are waiting for you. #Ewu fake tutu.

10. Miss Shee

May 20, 2016 at 11:45 am

Chineke, calm down now. Toke voltron. She may be her follower on Instagram na. I also wanted to know the verdict cos I watched the teaser. It is well. See ur handle name sef, it all resonates trouble.

11. Faith

May 20, 2016 at 12:30 pm

Don’t mind that joker,all they look for is negative comment to post.Toke that is just healing from a broken marriage will now post what is not relevant to her on her page.

12. Anu

May 20, 2016 at 12:48 pm

Toke’s name should not have been brought into the post at all,especially to wipe up negative sentiment against her,She’s gone through a lot,it’s absolutely unnecessary to paint her in bad light with gossip that’s totally false.

13. Toke is a strong lady

May 20, 2016 at 1:05 pm

To be able to face the world again after all her private issues,definitely shows inner strength.

14. Tutu

May 20, 2016 at 5:26 pm

Hahahaha! Toke Makinwa pele o! So this is how you go from blog to blog monitoring what people say…. You’re such a sad human being. Why didn’t you jump on what I said about Uti. Who is talking about her private issues?!?

Biko! What’s the false gossip here? Did she win? Y’all need to chill!!! I’m talking about LIp Sync Battle Africa!!!!! All other participants put up references to the show to create awareness but your sore losing Toke didn’t. Finish!

Better learn to read and understand. Dumb Ass Fools.

15. nene

May 20, 2016 at 10:32 pm

ha calls himself “amu anaghi anodi ofu ebe” my igbo sisters know what that means. to put it simply: he’ll keep procreating. lol

16. Hana

May 20, 2016 at 10:36 pm

You are a sadist,get lost,use your real name,you are just fooling yourself,tribalism kills,Do you think Toke will ever have your time.?Ewu