Scoop

Finally! Ladies of “The Real” Break the Silence On Tamar Braxton’s Exit

BellaNaija.com

The real Show Hosts

Tamar Braxton unexpectedly left Fox’s daytime talkshow ‘The Real’ and since she left, fans and critics alike, have formed various opinions on the circumstances surrounding her exit.

The remaining panelists – Jeannie Mai, Tamera Mowry-Housley, Adrienne Bailon and Loni Love have now come out to clear the air on some rumours surrounding their former co-host’s departure.

Talking to ExtraTV, the ladies got real with Mario Lopez for their first sit-down interview since the drama ensued.

Listen to what they had to say:

1. Tayo

June 24, 2016 at 4:12 pm

Hey Bella, just wanted to let you know that the scroll up or down button on your website is not working. I had to comment on this post because it was at the top.

• May

June 24, 2016 at 8:13 pm

Yes BN, having the same issue.

2. Klaire

June 24, 2016 at 4:17 pm

Yes, you are right.

3. @edDREAMZ

June 24, 2016 at 4:48 pm

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said…
    Not a fan and never have been…
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

4. Tosin

June 24, 2016 at 6:13 pm

tamar brexit ?

5. GeeGee

June 24, 2016 at 6:26 pm

Is it just me that can’t see the video? Pls can someone tell me what they said?? ☺

6. bella

June 24, 2016 at 7:03 pm

where is the video

7. tunmi

June 24, 2016 at 7:15 pm

Transcript?

8. Wow

June 24, 2016 at 7:40 pm

If you’re in Naija, abeg don’t waste ur data. They didn’t say anything not did they clear the air. All Loni Love said was they love Tamar and wish her the best.

9. OA

June 24, 2016 at 7:43 pm

I couldn’t watch this video from my phone!

Neeways, I only watched this program once – the day I arrived from Naija and was unpacking and watching TV at the same time. And I must say, I did not like the gra-gra displayed by Tamar. I did notice though that there was a vibe that Loni Love (I guess the biggish girl) displayed that I was not feeling at all. She had this quietness that just didn’t cut it when certain things were discussed and I was like ahn-ahn, what is all that? Almost a “if you are the one talking about it, me am not saying anything oh…ehn-hen!” Na dem sabi jare! But yes, I found Tamar to like to dominate too much almost as if it was her show. Oh well! Hope she learned a good lesson. As a few pastors have discussed lately, a fo wo fa lo kpo ju in man’s own downfall. We like blaming others, but the real cause of the problem is us gan-gan!

• Enny heart heart

June 24, 2016 at 9:19 pm

What is this one saying…

• aj

June 25, 2016 at 3:01 am

olodo! what is it you don’t get?

• Yelzzz

June 25, 2016 at 9:09 am

Se say wen se wiz in de abroid an waz unpahkin ha bag….

10. tmami

June 24, 2016 at 10:55 pm

Tamar was the one with the domineering attitude, I was kind of indifferent to her actually.

Do you think you are tired of wasting money on medical bills? naijahomeremedy.com is the health blog to visit to get how you can use some pretty amazing remedies to turn your health problems to testimonies.