Scoop

Tamar Braxton Has Been Reportedly Fired From Fox’s Daytime Talk Show ‘The Real’

BellaNaija.com

The real Show Hosts

Tamar Braxton has been reportedly fired from Daytime Emmy-nominated Show ‘The Real’ which she co-hosted with Loni Love, Adrienne Bailon, Tamera Mowry-Housley and Jeannie Mai.

According to LoveBScott, “She wasn’t reading too well with the audience and sales people didn’t find her to be a good fit with advertisers. She was also too difficult dealing with production”.

Since the news broke out, Tamar posted a photo on Instagram with a heart-felt caption:

I love u all but I have been stabbed in the back by someone I stupidly trusted ( not my man or my sisters) I am not about to be tried and tested to snitch (?) and it’s not in good taste to tell you who…… but as #tamartians you are very smart and can figure things out on your own. But know that every one who smiles in your face is NOT your friend and is NOT cheering for you and will LIE and try and tear u down to TRY and dim your light. Thank GOD HE HOLDS MY FUTURE AND MY HAND! (Remember who u are)….I am Tamar Braxton. And if you thought for 1 sec u played me…..In the late great Prince and the amazing Beyoncé voice you PLAYED yourself? to God be the Glory and I will be taking a short break from ALL social media…until then❤️ yourself and WATCH YOUR BACK ( I put this picture up cause this is the embrace I got from my sister and best friend that she ALWAYS gives when she knows I’ve been had)

tamar braxton

This is coming at a very odd time as the show is currently airing its current run and has been renewed for another season. Also, Tamar is no longer following Adrienne Bailon, Jeannie Mai, Loni Love, or ‘The Real’ on Twitter. The only host she’s still following is Tamara Mowry-Housley.

As at the time of this report, there’s no word from FOX or her co-hosts about a potential replacement for Tamar.

Photo Credit: Instagram/Tamar Braxton | Twitter/The Real

1. Kik

May 22, 2016 at 4:14 pm

Hmmm even with her husband behind the scenes of the real this court happen. I think I know who stabbed her….

2. onyi

May 22, 2016 at 4:40 pm

didn’t care much for her on that show. Too ghetto and loud!

• Abk

May 22, 2016 at 6:50 pm

Like! Tarmar isn’t a good fit for that show. Say whatever you like, any of her sisters, even the one who lives in Maryland (the big one, can’t remember her name) will do better. If 106 & park was still in existence, that’s a show she’ll somewhat fit. Anyone will do better. I can stand her on her reality show, a bit, not just on daytime TV.

• nene

May 22, 2016 at 8:40 pm

me too. i love jeannie!

3. uc

May 22, 2016 at 4:43 pm

She was the reason I loved The Real….. It was terrible to watch wen she was on Dancing with the stars….. Tamar God sure got ur back.Stay strong

4. Ms.b

May 22, 2016 at 5:00 pm

Tamara hours key seems so sweet. Tamar is kinda annoying though

5. Abuja Bored Girl

May 22, 2016 at 5:03 pm

Chai and I really liked her. This is sad news. Anyway I wish her all the best.
    Memoirsofanabujaboredgirl.blogspot.com

6. chigurl

May 22, 2016 at 5:16 pm

Its actually Loni Love who seems odd for me, she comes across as unreal (pun intended.) Anyway more power to you TayTay! BTW Tamar just spill a little, not all. Lol

• Queen

May 22, 2016 at 8:24 pm

Yeah it was Loni Love! but I saw it coming any way. I think Loni put up with her attitude at first but in time, Tamar grew even more wings and admittedly she has a very loud and annoying attitude. It is good to watch her on screen but I doubt working not even being around her would have been easy.

In the last few episodes I’ve watched, Loni didn’t seem to like a lot of things she said but due to old time supposed friendship, she had to play along to avoid confrontation but being human, I guess with time she had to come out and the only way to go about it other than open confrontation was a back stabbing betrayal

• nene

May 22, 2016 at 8:40 pm

loni is always lying, but i guess they put her there cuz she’s a “comedian”

7. that uptown girl

May 22, 2016 at 5:18 pm

She always made me feel some kind of way whenever she was talking on the show. I always thought she was too over the top with the lip smacking and neck roll and just being dramatic. I knew it was only a matter of time cos imo she wasn’t relatable . I wonder who back stabbed her sha or maybe she shot herself in the ass with her antics on the show.

8. Chidinma Inspirations

May 22, 2016 at 5:24 pm

Wow!!! This is very sad! She was really funny in the show & she kind of brought light to the show.

Very sad to read this 🙁

9. Emeka

May 22, 2016 at 5:24 pm

People like this in this situation always say someone stabbed them in the back while it’s there stupidity that did that to them.

• A. Mayfair-Staccato

May 23, 2016 at 1:56 am

Did u just say “there stupidity” while meaning “THEIR stupidity”? …and you dare talk about anybody else. REALLY? LLS

10. Lucinda

May 22, 2016 at 5:42 pm

Omg. She seemed bossy and sooo petty but I thought it was part of the script! I have just started getting comfortable with her character o.. They better not replace her with one of those Z list ratchet tv reality stars. I will miss “you tried it”. “Hallelujah, won’t He Do it” and her interrupting Jeanie Mai’s stories with “lies !!!” Loll.

11. Girlsandbackstabbing

May 22, 2016 at 5:56 pm

Yes,this is long overdue…That’s what you expect from girl group…girl power…There will always be a point where there will be competition,there u know who ur true friends are

• idomagirl

May 23, 2016 at 4:50 am

Judas that betrayed Jesus was he a girl?
      Backstabbing is not a female trait stop bring silly.

12. Jop

May 22, 2016 at 6:11 pm

Fox tv?

13. Somto

May 22, 2016 at 6:52 pm

Well, they say a picture says a thousand words. Study the picture the backstabber is very glaring.

14. Cheekie

May 22, 2016 at 7:21 pm

Well…..Can’t say i am surprised. I always wonder how Vince is able to cope with all of Tay Tay,even as a sister she would be too much for me. When a man loves a woman,it doesn’t matter if she’s Tamar amplified he would hold her down,and love her with all her excesses,attitude,loudness,rudeness etc.
    Always knew those girls weren’t as close as they appeared to be. Wont be surprised if it’s Adrian Bailon/Loni Love that did the stabation(in Wendy Williams grammar)…

15. xo

May 22, 2016 at 7:28 pm

she still follows adrienne

• A. Mayfair-Staccato

May 23, 2016 at 2:00 am

No, she ONLY follows Tamara. She’s even un-followed the show.

16. Ada

May 22, 2016 at 7:34 pm

Tamar’s diva attitude was unbecoming. She would disrespectful to jeanie mai all the time. It was a long time coming.

17. Niyoola

May 22, 2016 at 7:41 pm

I didn’t like Tamar on the show. Too much drama, eye rolling, “ahn-ahn”, finger snapping…… I have the perfect word to describe it, but awon BN warriors will called me names for refering to someone as Ghetto…….

‎Are you sure someone stabbed you or the team couldn’t put up with you any longer? Who knows :s

I don’t like Loni also. She doesn’t fit in, her eyes/face never really convey emotions, I always find it hard to believe she’s a comedienne. ‎
    ‎Not emotive at all.

18. cara

May 22, 2016 at 7:45 pm

She’s the reason I lived the show, without her it will be hella boring ?

19. Jenny Okris

May 22, 2016 at 7:55 pm

I really really liked Tamar on the show. Yes she was loud but I liked her blunt attitude. She always cracked me up

20. Lou

May 22, 2016 at 8:50 pm

I’ve been through this personally, really hurts but in my case God turned the situation in my favor and lifted me high above my enemies. I pray the same for Tamar

21. Not Bitter Kola

May 22, 2016 at 8:55 pm

Tamar may be fun in a ratchet way, but truth is she does shut others down. Tamar is negative and she acts like any other person’s experience is weird, hers is better and more believable. I find her condescending and a bit uppity. I’m judging her based on what I’ve seen on the show. They seemed to have a good thing going between them, so I figured it may just be wrong vibes. But I guess not. It may not be someone stabbing you Tamar, it may just be karma, your own is too much Abeg. Imagine Tamar on her own talk show, ? oh yes, doesn’t seem relatable. I wish her best. Count your loss and move on, inugo.

22. Next pls

May 22, 2016 at 9:49 pm

Care less

23. Togun

May 22, 2016 at 10:39 pm

I didn’t like her on their family reality show but I liked her on the real. Sad to see her go

24. Olabisi

May 22, 2016 at 11:28 pm

She’s annoying sometimes. But she adds so,e kinda spice to the show. I will miss her.

25. Miss Anoni Moss

May 22, 2016 at 11:45 pm

Who even watches The Real!?! It’s a terrible show, she should be glad she got fired maybe God has something better for her.

26. Lilo

May 22, 2016 at 11:55 pm

Maybe I can now watch the show. I couldn’t with Tamar and her straight up ghetto behind. I didn’t know such hoodratism could be tolerated on daytime television

27. DN

May 23, 2016 at 3:55 am

BN, “Tamara Mowry-Housley” should be “Tamera Mowry-Housley.” Anyway, e pele to Aunty Tamar. It is well.

28. Chris

May 23, 2016 at 6:33 am

Kai… I really did love TayTay ooo…I mean she was the reason I watched to be honested… Yes, she acted ghetto but pls that was cuz she represented a demographic. I just love how all their personalities melted into something that created a show that is positive….People shouldnt shame her for bin ghetto, Biko..this really hurt on a personal level….mscheww….all this show with People leaving and the buzz it’s creating first Micheal Strahan, now TayTay….

• Eliza's English.

May 30, 2016 at 12:15 am

@Chris: it’s: to be honest, and NOT “”to be honested.””

29. Chi

May 23, 2016 at 7:30 am

She needs to self examine herself- always blaming everyone but herself. Almost 40 year old woman still throwing tantrums when things don’t go her way, following and unfollowing people on social media asking us to guess who wronged her.

In her own words, she needs to find a very large stadium and have several seats-SIDDOWN SOMEWHERE! I will be watching the Real as before – nothing changes.

• Eliza's English.

May 30, 2016 at 12:18 am

@Chi, it’s either: she needs to self-examine, or, she needs to examine herself but NOT “”she needs to self-examine herself.”” It is impossible for anyone to self-examine anyone other than themselves.

30. Tosin

May 23, 2016 at 8:18 am

I don’t know her and I don’t know the show, but occurrences like this are usually a hint that you’re too good for the group, … she’ll launch her own show and do great.

31. Tutu

May 23, 2016 at 12:19 pm

I thought her drama was hilarious! She was too ratchet abeg but I could stand her. She’ll be missed. Jeannie and Tamera are my favs. I think Adrienne tries too hard, she’s a wanna be. Tamera is a sweet heart, Loni is just there.

32. Ms Lily

May 23, 2016 at 3:40 pm

Nobody is perfect. We all have our good and bad side. Tamar can be annoying but she makes the show interesting too. I like the drama she adds to the show. She always cracks me up with her ghetto attitude. Love the way she rolls her neck and makes that funny noise with her tongue. I’m going to miss her.

33. Jane

May 23, 2016 at 3:55 pm

When a show loses its founders it loses value. It just doesn’t set right with people because now there’s controversy attached to the show and a bad stigma of whodunit. Yes she became over the top and annoying ad since the show began, but she also had her truthful and funny moments. The “you tried it” segment will be missed and it won’t be the sameBecause any of us still maybe watching will look and dig for signs or clue and no one will care for whatever they are trying to say. U can let go and fire whoveee u want and some shows continue. But the dynamic has never the same once u break that founding circle. Its now broken and whoever they get to replace will never fit as well because viewers won’t take. I’m hoping for a “the talk ” situation where one cast change was all unlike the view being on 1000 years and people hate those characters

34. anonymous

May 28, 2016 at 3:21 pm

Loni Love is that bad friend,i knew she was envious of Tamar,she made one comment when Tay Tay was on dancing wit the stars.You can even notice,how she is always cold at their female celebrity guests.End time friends,and to think of she was gaining gifts frm her.Poor Tamar