Relationships

Toke Makinwa Files a Divorce Petition against Maje Ayida | Alleges Adultery, Cruelty & More

BellaNaija.com

Toke Makinwa and Maje at their Wedding in January 2014

Toke Makinwa and Maje at their Wedding in January 2014

Toke Makinwa has officially filed for a divorce from her estranged husband Maje Ayida after the two went through a rough patch that involved Maje Ayida’s ex-girlfriend Anita Solomon in 2015.

In court documents revealed exclusively by LIB, Toke Makinwa lists a couple of reasons why the court should grant her a divorce from Maje based on “adultery”, “cruelty” and “irreconcilable differences”.

In the court documents, Toke alleged that

• She had to leave their matrimonial home in November 2015 after she could no longer tolerate the continuous adulterous acts between Maje and Anita despite promises from Maje to stop.
  • She alleged that Maje had some of his affairs in their matrimonial home while she was away at work.
  • She alleged that Maje made claims of not having money to take care of her or pay the bills in the house but was able to finance the birth of his child from Anita. She stated that Maje did not pay the rent on two occasions and as a result the landlord came to embarrass her.
  • She alleges that she lost a huge endorsement opportunity worth 20 million naira with a telecoms company because of the negativity that followed the 2015 scandal.
  • She alleges that she was treated with disdain and was never consulted for any business dealings whereas Maje was consulting with Anita.
  • She alleges that any slight complaint from her resulted in nagging and verbal abuse and the use of vulgar words even in front of their domestic staff.
  • She alleges that Maje has repeatedly sent text messages to Anita Solomon inviting her to live with him.

The divorce papers were officially filed in March, 2016.

1. Ranyinudo

June 6, 2016 at 3:19 pm

Aww Toke! It’s well. U ll find d one that will treat u right and respect u. Maje u shuld be ashamed of urself….u dragged this beauty thru d mud. Women are special and shuld b treated as such. Hopefully our generation of mothers would do a lot better in raising kings and gentlemen who will treat women as they ought to.

• FasholasLover

June 6, 2016 at 7:11 pm

I remember when the scandal broke. My anger was not that he wanted out, my anger was that the fall out of the scandal was bound to affect Toke’s biz. Toke is in the biz of talking relationship. Therefore, Maje by his act sort to “take food” away from Toke. I recall saying bros Maje had/has no money and someone said his father was blah, blah, blah. If your father was in gov’ how long can whatever he accumulated last especially if he is not an entrepreneur/Investor? Maje is wicked and the manner in which he went about bringing his marriage to an end is sadistic and leaves a bitter taste in the mouth. Too many Till Blizz all over pretending to be taking care of business when in actual fact, it is the women keeping it real.

• Surely

June 7, 2016 at 5:14 am

It’s not only mothers who raise sons… It’s usually a man who can teach a boy to be a man, so please speak accordingly.

• FasholasLover

June 7, 2016 at 2:44 pm

@Surely, Are you sure you comprehend my comment? Dis one wey your blood dey hot like engine wey wan knock..

2. Gorgeous

June 6, 2016 at 3:20 pm

Good for her. We don’t need another annie. At least she left with the chance to start all over again with no baggage for her. Anita na you de reign. Just know that your time will come. Even though such men will lie that you are special. You will soon see what it means to be his partner, that is if he married you. Goodluck.

• Calgula

June 6, 2016 at 8:30 pm

Maje sounds like a piece of work. I stopped using profanity so I won’t even go there. -_-

I don’t feel bad for Toke. I felt she was too caught up and is still caught up in the celeb, wanna-be famous, superficial instagram world. Most men want a sweet girl-next-door type and it seems like Maje met toke like that – but Toke was the one that changed during the relationship. Not excusing what the guy did though but girls, let’s evaluate ourselves too. Humility & class is Key. With that, no man can do shakara for you. God forbid my man cheats, i’m dumping him and taking half his $$$

• King Bae

June 6, 2016 at 9:42 pm

I 100% agree with you.

• A

June 6, 2016 at 11:33 pm

You were in the relationship with them? Because somebody wearing more makeup and weave is equal to changing in a relationship? You’re a woman Abi? Don’t worry, if any should dissect your relationship like this don’t cry o ??????

• just passing by

June 7, 2016 at 2:48 am

Humility my dear?…how low can you bring yourself in order to show a man that you are humble. This is how women will die trying to stay married and then your kind will be blaming them for staying. I feel sorry for Toke; damned if she leaves and damned if she stays…and it is mostly the women that are complaining. A woman is truly a woman’s killer.
      Toke..if you ever get to read this, you are a very brave woman and did yourself a favor. This being in a society where women are valued based on marital status!
      As for the so called Maje …you will get what is coming to you.
      and Madame Anita…you be madame now abi? knowingly getting pregnant for a married and then moving into his matrimonial home…wow just remember that wetin do cacao na same thing go do coffee.

• Surely

June 7, 2016 at 5:16 am

So because a woman is not caving to a man’s idea and being herself (“caught up in instagram world” as you put it), he should consistently cheat on her? It’s like you’re done upstairs. Anuofia!

• Sisi

June 7, 2016 at 12:03 pm

Oro koro, what rubbish are you talking here? So if you are humble and classy your man will not cheat on you or is it that if your man fears God, has respect for you as his wife and honours the commitments he makes to you??????? Kmt God deliver women from these silly thought processes that result in such statements.

Toke good riddence to bad rubbish! Your call and as long as you are happy with the decision you have made (taking into consideration your own beliefs) that’s all that actually matters.

3. Sade

June 6, 2016 at 3:22 pm

Wowwww.

• truth hurts

June 6, 2016 at 7:03 pm

Lmao…. I trust my bellanaija peeps. drag the man through the mud oh jare.
      BUT I SMELL LIES TOKE!!! Telecoms company give you 20milla!!! ARE YOU PSQUARE,OR DBANJ OR WIZKID OR EVEN KISS DANIEL? LMAO
      You nag the man, he snaps but does not assault you, yet you forget that you added that you “slightly complain”?
      Babygirl one more thing. I hope my hidentity is safe here on BN, but all your friends know you married M because he was a billionaire babyboy. How will he owe “rent” when his folks own the place? He got you into the “class” you currently are. Toolz and co know it which is why you are on their no send list because they have cut you off.
      Anyway sha, Maje, you are a -boy. Why you do my sister like this? Let this be a lesson to every woman. You can join #teamlightskin by bleaching, but it won’t stop your man from knacking whoever he wants to. Oh and btw the truth hurts .

• Jay

June 6, 2016 at 7:14 pm

Wow!!! you are a horrible person………

• Idomagirl

June 7, 2016 at 5:16 am

In what world is Maje a “billionaire big boy”?
      He is nowhere in the same class with the Otedolas and Adenugas (those are the actual billionaires)…abeg have several seats with your lies.

• Ade

June 7, 2016 at 7:44 am

I agree with u, her own too much . She is so fake and I guess that is why dem toolz and others cut her off otherwise she would have been in dubai during toolz wedding. What does she know about relationship or what experience does she have in relationships that she will be advising pple about . She had led a lot have young girls astray by her useless advice . I pity young girls like Tania omotayo for finding friendship with her. I had warn Tania on this blog before against their friendship shortly after her break up with wizkid. Toke is too fake for her and she would advice her wrongly.

• ATL's finest

June 7, 2016 at 3:02 pm

@ Truth hurts! Tell this shit to the birds and those who cares to listen to your sermon. Yes, I feel bad for Time but she doesn’t deserve any of this. Come to think of it, who doesn’t wanna be financially settled or established in life? Who wanna get married to a broke Ass MF when she’s on her grind & hustle? Yes, I agree money aint all about marriage & life but C’mon it helps & goes a LONG way esp if she’s thinking of having kids for him someday. As for Make been a “billionaire baby boy” BS & hush!!! FYI, I never knew who he was until I figured who Told was dating & oh (THANKS to BN) that’s the only reason I knew them, the Gbenaro’s, Ubi’s etc. So my dear U are just one Lucifer’s agent from hell & U’re very happy she’s going thru all this.

Let Tools & co cut her off or add her to the ” I no send ” list mtchew who cares? They ain’t feeding her so, Toke ain’t gonna miss a meal or grind over that. FYL, I’m not a fan of hers, never have but pls let’s be fair & nice to others. These celebs are humans just like U & ME. #DEUCES#.

4. Veev

June 6, 2016 at 3:26 pm

Ha!!! Men eh. All these can send someone into a life- long depression. May God see you through and bring a good man your way because there are still good men out there.

• Surely

June 7, 2016 at 5:19 am

Or maybe stay single (but not alone) and happy? Life isn’t all about finding men. Toke has a loving sister, great friends and amazing dogs that don’t treat her like Maje. She’ll be fine.

• Surely????

June 7, 2016 at 2:57 pm

Stay single but not alone? How? Gbensing other peoples husbands like Anita did? Olosho alert. You are not clean you this @surely

5. anony

June 6, 2016 at 3:31 pm

I don’t pity any of Toke or any of these “celebrity” girls again….including Tiwa (if you like, y’all come and spit hateful comments at me, I already know women don’t like to hear the truth). And my reason is because, all these ladies were well aware of what they were getting into before saying I DO, but they expected a miracle to happen and d man will suddenly become a saint after marriage. Marriage institution has now been turned into trial and error….shioor!

• Kelechi on point !

June 6, 2016 at 4:07 pm

You think so highly of yourself, you don’t know that you are just man. One day, something will happen to you, and you will realise that without His grace we are all likely to fall and err. There are women who don’t suspect anything, then one day you wake up and bae is the devil. Some were raised to see marriage as the ultimate- when did all these talks about self-love and women empowerment start? Rubbish. You are so full of yourself. Just wait and see

• Ada

June 6, 2016 at 7:36 pm

Mean as you sound, I just have to agree with you. I too have a man and I cannot agree that you can be together with him for many years and not know his ways. You can’t be loving a guy and not know if he is giving you undivided attention or if he has a serious side dish. You can’t marry someone knowing his penchants and suddenly expect everything to be well. It doesn’t work like that. You live with a man for two years, he never pays rent but he gets a girl pregnant and sends her abroad to have the child, that glaringly says, I am all about this baby mama and I am not about you at all and Toke cannot say this was not the case before he married her because these things don’t start over night. My advice to girls is, get the ring if you want the ring o, but know that getting the ring will not change what already exists. If he has no regard for you, ring or no ring, the regard no go dey.

• King Bae

June 6, 2016 at 9:45 pm

Thank you Anony!!!

• Have several seats

June 7, 2016 at 3:07 pm

You are stupid and clear not married or probably delusional about your own supposed perfect marriage, Marriage isn’t easy at all and nobody knows what they are going to meet or face a year or 20 years down the line. Its only the grace of God that gives one the strength and mind to work it through

6. anony

June 6, 2016 at 3:31 pm

I don’t pity Toke or any of these “celebrity” girls again….including Tiwa (if you like, y’all come and spit hateful comments at me, I already know women don’t like to hear the truth). And my reason is because, all these ladies were well aware of what they were getting into before saying I DO, but they expected a miracle to happen and d man will suddenly become a saint after marriage. Marriage institution has now been turned into trial and error….shioor!

7. Adunsmama

June 6, 2016 at 3:32 pm

Toke
    All I can say is,God guide you as you seek a new path away from this sham of a marriage that should have never been.

You made a mistake,and God bless you for retracing your steps quickly enough.
    So many of us have been through and tolerated worse, only thing is that ours was never played out in the public eye.

No damage has been done,but be ready for the onslaught from the usual judgmental,narrowminded,would rather die in pain than have the courage to walk away NIGERIAN women,especially.

In some way,in some twisted way,i think you had to marry MAJE to finally free yourself of him for life.

Maje was never yours,now that it’s all done and soon to be dusted,just look ahead and embrace all the blessings to come.

You still have a lifetime ahead of you.

May all your dreams come true and may TRUE love find you,and may it be permanent for you.

God bless you Toke.

• Dee

June 6, 2016 at 4:32 pm

Amen… God grant her peace as she moves on.

• Fashionista

June 6, 2016 at 6:54 pm

You have said it all! I especially agree that she almost kinda needed to marry him to see for herself and thats life most times + it all playing out in the public didn’t help matters at all. I wish Toke all the very best, may the mighty healer himself, God Almighty heal your heart and soul and grant you emotional strength, it will be well with you Toke, in Jesus name! I also wish Maje well, at the end of the day, let both parties just move on and try to put the past behind them.

8. Pelumi

June 6, 2016 at 3:32 pm

Toke it is well,the lord will strengthen you.There are several cases of good people that lost their ways,with the help of God,where able to trace there steps back to the right path,

It’s better to move on now than carry the burden of AIDS or other STDs in future from an adulterous husband.

9. Lee

June 6, 2016 at 3:37 pm

I always knew that man never paid bills . You will find a better man who deserves your love Toke.

10. Coffeelover99

June 6, 2016 at 3:37 pm

May God give us the strength to walk away from toxic relationships. Good on you Toke! I pray God gives you the partner you deserve.
    This is a lesson to us women, if he’s cheating while you’re dating chances are he’s not going to change. You live and you learn.

11. calabargirl

June 6, 2016 at 3:38 pm

Give me a high five girl!!! I love strong women, going out and making her money and living her life through Maje’s nonsense. The broke ass will come begging soon!!! We need more independent and economically empowered women to drop these cheating and lying scumbags’ asses!! Shame on you Anita my fellow Calabar girl bringing disgrace to womanhood!!

• Nene

June 6, 2016 at 6:12 pm

That’s why I advocate for mental and financial stability for women before marriage, and getting married at a mature age when you know and value yourself as a human being. If Toke wasn’t older and didn’t have money, she would’ve stayed with MAje, but her independence gave her strength and courage. Please women shouldn’t get married at 18, and definitely don’t get married until you have ur own money and something to keep u busy.

• tiwo

June 7, 2016 at 12:31 pm

i wish i could like your comment 100 times

• Ghen Ghen

June 7, 2016 at 12:20 pm

Maje Ayida . . . broke ass.
      Girl, you are deluded!!
      His family has wealth in the billions

• adanne

June 7, 2016 at 3:14 pm

Go back and read. she alleged that HE MADE CLAIMS not to have money, she didn’t say he didn’t have.

12. D

June 6, 2016 at 3:39 pm

Am here for the comments. What a mess!

13. Single Shalewa, Bitter Bintu!

June 6, 2016 at 3:40 pm

This is very sad and i really empathise with Toke. I don’t care what Maje’s side of the issue looks like – dude embarrassed his wife big time. He’s a disgrace.

Toke, hold your head high and move on. You’re beautiful and very hardworking, you’ve got your own money and try find your happiness please.
    I’m sure you’d look back now and regret ever getting married to this character called Maje, it would have made more sense if you were still single up till now but I’m glad you’re out finally.

May God hold your hand all the way Toke, there’s something really commendable about your hustle that intrigues me. Keep slaying Toke and may God bring the right one your way at the right time.

14. De Duchess

June 6, 2016 at 3:41 pm

Toke I love you. I really love you for your stregnth. Who would have thought you were going through all these? This is how you do it graciously. Not call for a pity party (yes,like Tiwa did).
    I wish you only growth girl.

• Kelechi on point !

June 6, 2016 at 4:00 pm

You’re not too intelligent. Maje was apologetic, Teebillz went on Instagram and blasted her first. Apply wisdom and context before uttering rubbish Biko

• Squad

June 6, 2016 at 4:13 pm

Do u think if maje had blasted toke on social media, ruining the career she has been struggling to build..she wnt give an interview. You better shutup. You want to tell me u that is even unknown, someone talks abt u outside u wnt try every means to proove its a lie and save face? Girl If u dnt!

• Insider

June 6, 2016 at 4:50 pm

How did Tiwa call for a pity party? You call salvaging her career, same career that feeds her and bum of a husband -same man who promised before God to love and cherish her and yet turned around to disgrace her and abuse her verbally and physically (yes I said physically, we all saw what happened in Ghana so I will never understand why she lied that he never hit her)-his family, their child and her family calling for a pity party? How insensitive can you be? Instead of pitting two women against each other, why don’t you just celebrate their emancipation? Toke and Tiwa, I admire you BOTH! You are both strong women and whiles you could’ve made better life choices, everyone makes mistakes! Move on with your heads held high and be strong. God be with you both.

• Ninirah

June 6, 2016 at 6:50 pm

What happened in Ghana biko????

• Msb

June 6, 2016 at 6:56 pm

Wow, On the contrary I totally disagree, In fact Tiwa Savage speaking out has given a voice to women in bad marriages/ relationships to speak out.
      Prior to That It was a taboo for a woman to publicly speak about the travails of her broken marriage, relationship or ex husband in Public. I hope this stands as a turning point for all women who are in a bad union! come out . Be afraid and ashamed of nothing!. I wish more women will sum up courage to expose all those randy celebrities that hit, use and abuse thier patners, finanancially, emotionally , physically or any other form.
      Tiwa practically finanaced teebillz for 90 percent of thier marriage, Tebillz insulted her mother and called her a witch , never looked after his own son. Littering kids around from different women and actually had the heartless mind to talk ill about his wife on social media first!
      And you call that a pity party!
      I call it the emancipation of Tiwa !
      Pls lets all be more sensitive , a divorce is never an easy time for any of the individuals involved.

15. Kelechi

June 6, 2016 at 3:42 pm

I have a an issue with this statement “She stated that Maje did not pay the rent on two occasions and as a result the landlord came to embarrass her”. So the man has being paying all the while, and you paid twice and suddenly the world must clap for u? Mchew. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

• Kelechi on point !

June 6, 2016 at 3:58 pm

Kelechi your comment came with 79 likes i dikwa bad o ❤️???

• Oyestica

June 6, 2016 at 4:03 pm

Oga Kelechi, how many times do you think he paid? They were barely married for two years.

• Mama Ijebu

June 6, 2016 at 4:06 pm

Question is, when did they start living together? From your statement you are assuming they have being living together for a long time and Maje only didn’t pay the rent twice. What if they moved in for two years and those two years he didn’t pay nada? I won’t be surprised if he pays Anita’s rent steady. Just a faworaja…Fine boy no money!

Congrats Anita, now you have him to yourself.let’s see how you guys enjoy this. I hope you know there is a difference from being the hidden one and being the one at home that takes care of the home, her man, her child and also expected to support on the side. I wish you luck.

• Kayla

June 6, 2016 at 4:20 pm

It is disturbing how many likes this horrid comment has…

• Wayo

June 6, 2016 at 4:46 pm

Mr Kelechi is exploiting a bug in Bellanaija’s comments and likes. Well it’s something I also discovered. Most of those likes are from one person.

16. Cmbo

June 6, 2016 at 3:47 pm

Congratulations Toke. Welcome to your emancipation. It took a while for you to travel down this road and i must say that as a fellow woman you make me proud. Finally you can see your value,you deserve better and you will get better. Say no to being stuck! It is not every situation that calls for ‘watching and praying’, take a walk if it diminishes you. One love!

• Chichi

June 6, 2016 at 5:28 pm

?? preach it hunny…You should never let a man use another woman to hurt you this way..Good riddance…Let the woman that can deal with his bullshit deal with it..Why kill yourself in the name of some stupid love when there are real men out there waiting to do right by you? Good men do exist, just look carefully before you leap..Talk is cheap..If he shows you what he is, pls believe it and act accordingly..
      Men want a woman that’d be there for them but it’s this “oh I believe in him”, “things will get better” that lands us in serious trouble. These same men would turn around and say you shud have known what you were getting into if he turns out to be a useless man …society won’t pity you either…If you are gonna invest your time and energy in a relationship, pls make sure the guy is worth it..oh and it is never too late to get out…Congrats toke and I hope you find true peace and happiness.Be strong girl ??

• Mama

June 7, 2016 at 2:24 pm

Wish i could like your comment many times. Someone needs to put it on a billboard for women to read but will they listen?

17. Olofofo

June 6, 2016 at 3:48 pm

Dear Toke,
    No need to open all these cankerworms now. Simply irreconcilable difference as a reason would have been fine. No need for all these allegations. It just clearly shows you are still so hurt about all the nonsense Maje did. Best revenge is to keep shining despite all the hurt. Don’t let him know he succeeded. Keep shining and keep him guessing how u are doing it! Maje didn’t try sha. Really sad.

• Olofofo the olodo

June 6, 2016 at 4:09 pm

Ode this is divorce, you NEED to state all these facts especially in a situation that may require financial settlements, who gets the house etc. You think you can just walk in and the court agrees to grant you a divorce just like that? Empty barrels truly make the most noise

• calabargal 2

June 6, 2016 at 9:27 pm

I agree, but she is clearly looking for sympathy. Her Marriage certificate has her name and Maje’s. Divorce degree has her name Maje and Anita. smh. if i was Anita i would sue for libel #rubbish #oshi

• Nope

June 7, 2016 at 9:16 am

You can’t sue for libel if it’s fact or if it’s opinion rooted in fact.

• Surely

June 7, 2016 at 5:27 am

“Don’t let him know he succeeded”
      Rule #1 from the delusional Nigerian woman handbook, Chapter 1 titled “How to NOT Cope Well with Emotional Trauma”.
      Rubbish.

18. Tokes [email protected]

June 6, 2016 at 3:51 pm

@anony.No nobody needs your pity,seventy percent of marriages end up in dirvoce.Both Tokes and Tiwa’s won’t be the first or the last.We their fans are thanking God for them,that they are out of the marriages alive and in good health.
    Everything happens for a reason,she will surely rise again…

19. Tracy

June 6, 2016 at 3:57 pm

Oh dear! Whilst I am sympathetic to Toke and applaud her decision to value herself and leave the marriage if she felt she was not being treated well, I would never have made this public!

She is essentially confirming what has been said all along that she forced Maje into the marriage with her and that Anita Solomon was his primary relationship all along! Basically she was the side chick! He probably married her for optics but she apparently never had his love or loyalty or fidelity.

That said, Maje Ayida is the primary definition of a useless man. His family should be ashamed of him.

• Olofofo the olodo

June 6, 2016 at 4:12 pm

She forced him? Oh dear. Secondly, did you ask how the blogs got the divorce papers? Nigerians are so obsessed with silence. He loved Anita sooooo much, and married toke WHY? Someone he dated for 10-12 years and he was forced because Toke’s dad is Buhari or a Mafia Lord that forced him. Forever blaming the woman and absolving the man. May it not happen to you one day. Or people will say that perhaps you forced your husband into marriage. Abasha

• Idomagirl

June 7, 2016 at 5:20 am

How did she force him into marriage?
      Is he a child? Abeg.

• Surely

June 7, 2016 at 5:29 am

Make shouldn’t be ashamed of himself, his family should be ashamed of him abi? Your comment is filled with so many foolish gems. I’m sure you draw your eyebrows in heavily with black eye pencil. LMAOOOO

• Just Saying

June 7, 2016 at 3:12 pm

You are very rude. You have been jumping on every bodies comment rudely. Why? Make your comments politely and keep it moving.. Oversabi.

• Mama

June 7, 2016 at 2:30 pm

How can a full grown man be forced into a marriage? Was it at gun point? Haba! Think am nah.

20. Jules

June 6, 2016 at 3:57 pm

Matured bella naija, not like the other unprofessional blogs publishing the papers around.

• Fashionista

June 6, 2016 at 4:26 pm

Well, court documents are essentially “public documents” . Frankly it is more efficient to publish the original document because in the process of summary and paraphrasing, the essence of some of the information may be lost. That’s why Bella included the link to Linda.

21. Bubu

June 6, 2016 at 3:58 pm

Well she has been able to handle the situation to her utmost ability but what baffles me is there was a particular event sometimes last year they were together at that event like everything was ok. May God give u peace and I think its important to genuinely forgive him before moving on.

• Bella

June 6, 2016 at 4:25 pm

Abeg learn to read and comprehend BIKO, SHE Filed the papers in march this year and NOT last year. So her being seen with him in public last year means they were still together!!

• Dee

June 6, 2016 at 4:30 pm

She was probably trying to see if there could still be reconciliation at that time. I am sure she tried hard and wanted it to work out after so many years and different challenges with Maje. Really a tough situation…. All the best to Toke, e no easy!

22. ab

June 6, 2016 at 4:01 pm

I am not for divorce and all but maybe some men of this age need to start seeing that women are waking up , smelling the tea , moving on and getting by stronger! Women are beginning to realize how powerful they are and how they deserve to be treated! As for the men like Maje who wont learn? no p! keep at it and in the end I guess we all end up seeing who laughed last and laughed well!….Men stop taking advantage of women who truly care and will ride for and with you! stop doing them dirty! stop it…it never ever pays…In my life I have never seen such men live a good life till the end except where genuine change comes or where they embrace change! Ride on Toks..I am not a huge fan but you have shown resilience, grace and immense strength! I hope you learn to make the right choice from now on…its not all about the swag! as a matter of fact I ‘ve found there are veryyy few guys who have real good swag with good character/habits and truly know how to treat their women too! Its always the unassuming ones and that one you as a woman can swag out too!hehe.. Not all but they are few….its always the content and the connection that you feel with the person that should help you decide not where he can get u in d society! In the end all that fighting to be known and to be part of an elitist group will fade and mean nothing! Do you boo!

• Chichi

June 6, 2016 at 5:34 pm

Yasss!!!

23. Kelechi the tribalist

June 6, 2016 at 4:04 pm

You are always to happy to comment on tribal stance,your upbringing must have been in one hole somewhere.
    So of all the deceit and wicked ways of maje?Toke should be blamed for protecting herself from stds,You will die on top of her case,you agent of evil.

24. Squad

June 6, 2016 at 4:09 pm

Lol who released the divorce details to LIB? These celebrities ehn after they will be coming for linda…tueh!

• ....

June 6, 2016 at 4:29 pm

Of course they give this so called confidential documents to the bloggers, its a win and win for both parties. You all will talk about toke all day today which results to more traffic to the blog…. PR 103

25. anony

June 6, 2016 at 4:11 pm

@Tokes fan…my dear you need to renew your mind, if you believe 70 percent of marriages end in divorce, pls where did you get your statistics from, those are one of the lies you women or men like to tell yourself. Rather than do the needful and do it right and let God guide you in choosing a spouse, you marry for the wrong reasons and expect a miracle to happen after marriage. Toke knew this man was seeing his ex all the while but she decided to still go ahead. I usually am against the men, but for some reason I think these women allow themselves to be in these situations…cos they know what they are getting into. You opened your eyes wide open to ump into the gutter and you expect to come out clean…marriage is not magic o my dear.Where was God in all these decisions, has God commanded you to marry a man that is still seeing his ex, has God commanded you to marry a man tha has 3 kids for another woman(in Tiwas case). God is no respecter of persons, but of those that diligently seek him. We women need to tell ourseves the truth and stop all the silly God will give you another man prayers bla bla, sentimental talks. Hisss

• Coffeelover

June 6, 2016 at 4:39 pm

And so what! She made a mistake by marrying the man she loved. Now that she wants to move on with her life, what’s wrong with praying for a better man, that’ll appreciate her and love her like she’s supposed to be loved. Please don’t be a sadist.

• Anonymous

June 6, 2016 at 6:49 pm

you’re razz men. Even your name ‘anony’ is razz.

26. ladyb

June 6, 2016 at 4:13 pm

Toke… this is God saving you from what you think you wanted and needed he has seen the future and knows that if yall continued you will be unhappy for the rest of your life. so thank God for SAVING and REMOVING YOU from the mess.

Now embrace the change and be excited because love is about to find you.
    love that wont hurt
    that has no baggage
    no struggle, no pain, no babay mama, no dodgy inlaws(as rumour has it portrays)
    just LOVE. Your own love no sharing just pure undiluted loveeeeeeeeeeeee.

27. Sera

June 6, 2016 at 4:16 pm

Kelechi it is a shame that your type rejoice over evil,I wonder what your parents were doing all this years,for you to turn out to be an irresponsible tribal bigot.You day of sorrow is coming. Whatever an evil soul plants so you shall reap.

• Oh please

June 6, 2016 at 9:16 pm

Please explain what comment qualifies Mr. Kelechi as a tribal bigot? You my friend are the bigot

28. Sera

June 6, 2016 at 4:17 pm

Your days of sorrow

29. tobby Francis

June 6, 2016 at 4:19 pm

You go girl….do you….
    Congrats in your moving forward.
    Sake of say you marry shouldn’t make you loose your personality or identity.

30. AmericanWonder

June 6, 2016 at 4:21 pm

Can she now stop vlogging as a relationship expert? It sounds like she was the side chick in all this not Anita. It is clearly Anita he was looking after, sought solace, comfort & advice from her and wanted to live with her. Whereas Toke was the once chasing him to the altar by force. Classic example of a man resenting you for trying to trap him. I’m sure she was the one writing all the loveydovey insta messages on his account.
    I have very little patience for Toke.

• lola

June 6, 2016 at 5:10 pm

shut up. You made NO sense. In that case men should stop styling hair or being gynaecologists because they don’t have vaginas. And priests should also stop giving relationship advice because they are unmarried. I don’t see why someone shouldn’t discuss common relationship knowledge, especially after she’s been there and done that. Anyway, that’s why you’re an anonymous commenter, and she’s the star you’re using data in this economy to discuss. You’re razz and you dont even know it.

• Dee

June 6, 2016 at 5:31 pm

Please how did she force or trap him??? She tied him up and dragged him like Sallah ram to the altar abi?! If he didn’t want her, he didn’t have to marry her!!! He is a fully grown man for goodness’ sake, with (hopefully) a brain and a mind of his own. If he didn’t want to marry her, there was simply no reason for him to do so.

31. Derin

June 6, 2016 at 4:21 pm

Toke Makinwa, I hope you read this. I have never liked you. Same with most people. However, I have never been one of those vitriolic blog subscribers that spew bile in the name of caution and advice. Today, my feelings and perception of you has changed. I’m say this without apology, Toke Makinwa, I’m so very, extremely, abundantly proud of you! This is what I have been waiting for you to do and I didn’t even know that it was what I have been waiting for. Thank you Toke for saying bye to crap, horse shit and fuckery! Thank you Toke for showing Nigeria women that they do not have to deal with disrespect and douche bagery and divorce is as old as man. Thank you Toke for showing people that your self esteem and confidence are very much in place. God bless you Toke for damning the Nigerian obsession with marriage and forgiving the adulterous ingrate. My love for you knows no bounds now. I won’t say that I pray you find somebody better and all the rest of the other stuff to mollify you, no I won’t. You don’t need all that, you’re a true a rare gem on your own. If somebody else comes along, okay, and if nobody better ever comes along, fine too, I know you’ve got this! Good luck in your endeavours as you continue to soar and create a platform for yourself. Now, get on with the signing.

• Tunmi

June 7, 2016 at 12:10 am

You spoke my mind. You’ll do well Toke

32. kemi

June 6, 2016 at 4:21 pm

Maje, I guess since toke has filed for divorce, you will now quietly marry Anita like you have always wanted to abi? shame on you! Ah ! Men!!! I just cant
    Anita, you are a woman ! what goes around comes around

33. Ghen Ghen

June 6, 2016 at 4:25 pm

Maje parents never wanted Toke.
    Maje never wanted Toke
    Only Toke wanted Toke
    Now it seems Toke don’t want no more

34. Shut up this young fool,experience will teach you a lesson

June 6, 2016 at 4:26 pm

@annoy.You go and Google things up,in marriages things often don’t go has planned,but is better than to dirvoce than to be killed.Toke the lord is your strength,all will definitely go well.

35. TooBad...Lessons Be Learnt!!!

June 6, 2016 at 4:28 pm

I care less for Tiwa or Toke…I care less for Celebrity Weddings!

I care about the million of Girls who look up to weddings and marriages of these stars as a basis to aspire…Truth be told! These people are into showBiz and if they can whine, cry and tell the world how hurt they are…this is the Business model that delivers a Banana Island Property!

When Toke had to play a stunt with us about her wedding with Maje…first keeping up suspense…and next thing…Toke is married…then, i realize Marriage was trivia for her! No pictures of Uncles or Aunties…just Teebliz and Tiwa!Birds flock Together!

To the young and beautiful out there…A word is enough for the wise!

• lola

June 6, 2016 at 5:12 pm

you knew marriage is trivia for her how? So getting married in a small setting without parents means you don’t deserve a happy or faithful marriage (Toke is an orphan btw). Okay sha, one word for you: KARMA. It will follow you out of this your comment. If you like, shout Godforbid 100 times, because these celbrities are also children of God.

• The real dee

June 6, 2016 at 9:05 pm

@Lola, who appears to be Toke or Toke’s friend please stop pouring acid on people’s comments. And stop playing that Toke is an orphan card. Is that supposed to pull sentiments or make us emotional for her? Please show some respect for orphans that are in dire situations.

Incase you do not know yet, a lot of younger people look up to these celebrities, they aspire to live their kind of life. So, if you put yourself out as a mentor or role model, you better keep up that role. If I put myself out as a relationship/marriage counsellor, then I better have experiences in my own life that show that you can rely on my counsel 100%.

I see you insulting anyone that has an opinion unfavorable to Toke, I won’t be surprised if this is Toke cos I’ve read a blog where her old & new photos were compared, she forgot to type in third person and cursed at one of the blog visitor’s comments so bad, I was utterly dismayed.

Toke, I don’t know you personally and don’t care much about your life but I’m sure you read these blog stories about you. I pray that you find comfort and true joy and all the spiritual efforts you’ve been putting into your life will not be in vain.

• Obi

June 7, 2016 at 12:22 pm

Whats your problem. You actually sound like a motor park tout.. Allow people express themselves and drop their comments. Mgbeke.

36. Zeeebby

June 6, 2016 at 4:33 pm

I have always wondered what she saw in the guy…..

• whocares

June 6, 2016 at 5:01 pm

the heart has its reasons which reason knows nothing of.. I have wondered the same thing and that is all that comes to my mind.

37. Marie

June 6, 2016 at 4:33 pm

@De Duchess Oh stop it with your hypocrisy!
    TEEBILLZ was the one who wanted a pity party! TEEBILLZ was the one who pulled ridiculous stunts! Abi who made this public? Who started trying to destroy who first?
    Help me pay for your child’s welfare, you will not. The small money I’m making to take care of your child too, you want to take that away from me by ruining my reputation and my brand? The reputation and brand that is feeding all of us whiles you sit at home doing nothing? And I shouldn’t expose you? You are mad, sha!
    Are you trying to tell me that if someone tried to ruin your source of livelihood, the same source of livelihood that is feeding you, your child, your family and the Judas trying to ruin you, you would sit down and fold your arms, watching the person? If you are, then you are the greatest liar since Lucifer!
    Tiwa did well, sha. Next time, he will think twice before biting the hand that feeds him. In fact, she should’ve done more.

38. Person

June 6, 2016 at 4:35 pm

Toke, go you!!! And you even hired ACAS!!! If this was in the abroad, this would be a declaration of WAR. LOL! Those who know, know!!! No shame in making a mistake, time to pick up your dented crown, polish it and put it back on! <3

39. GeeGee

June 6, 2016 at 4:36 pm

I trust my people this is the kind of topic you will see 35-60 comments. when it comes to life threatening issues and problems in the country you will see 10 comments. Una well done oh.

• lola

June 6, 2016 at 5:13 pm

you do you comment on economic issues? Abeg abeg gerrout

40. Prince

June 6, 2016 at 4:39 pm

God will help them. Starting all over is not easy but God will restore the wasted years.

41. olu

June 6, 2016 at 4:42 pm

I very much doubt that Toke deliberately made this public. It looks like the divorce document was leaked. Please take it easy on Toke. The girl is already going through a lot; let’s not worsen the case with cruel comments….

42. EKPO

June 6, 2016 at 4:43 pm

Maje & Toke God Bless your new various directions! and as 4 linda you are bad steady dropping exclusives !

43. Evil kelechi agent of hate.

June 6, 2016 at 4:50 pm

Don’t mind that son of hate,when it comes to tribalism there comments are strong,but look no further Toke is on the rise again.

44. MissyKissy

June 6, 2016 at 4:50 pm

What’s meant to be will be! Finishhhhhhhhhhhhhh

45. Tokunbo

June 6, 2016 at 4:54 pm

This Toke girl has over-talked can’t wait to hear Maje’s side of the story…. hope he shaaa pays Toke pension for her years of service its not easy to chase a man down the altar only to divorce him afterwards. When Maje starts to spill i can bet the tea will be steaming. i saw the papers on LIB and was so irritated, only she could have sent it to the blogs. Do i pity Toke, well like Tiwa CAPITAL NO, i don’t( by the way all you long throat girls need to get together) you marry men who you think can secure your futures only to learn that not all that glitters is gold.

Toke no no say Ayida name na OLD MONEY? anyway she can rekindle her unilag aristo days and finally nab herself a Danjuma type but she should be ready for all that comes with marrying into such families, cause this ojukokoro girl needs an old rich man to keep her bleaching cream kingdom going.

• Anonymous

June 6, 2016 at 6:45 pm

tokunbo, like your brain abi? Not surprised. You need a lil cleansing of all that bile and bitterness that is eating you up. Pele

• Tokunbo

June 7, 2016 at 4:07 pm

Power ranger oshi you better advice her wisely, me i won’t donate to any GO FUND ME ACCOUNTS to cure future skin calamities caused buy someones stupidity.

46. DLP

June 6, 2016 at 4:56 pm

I was extremely heart broken when I saw this, na wa ohhh the kind of shit women done chop all in the name of relationship no be small matter, God loves everyone and I think Toke should nothave gone through all of this, I hope the peace of God reign in her heart and help her deal with all of these.

47. Exclusive to Lib

June 6, 2016 at 4:58 pm

How will Toke deliberately make this public?the story was exclusively alerted to Linda..hmmm

48. @ Too bad.....

June 6, 2016 at 5:00 pm

Your Point is???????

49. Puzzles

June 6, 2016 at 5:02 pm

Em, BN, sorry to distract all from this matter but did you hear the story of 20 UNILAG girls who went for a party but only 3 came back alive? Or is it fake gist?

50. Barrie wonder

June 6, 2016 at 5:17 pm

But in real sense, her claims do not hold water…serioulsy!

51. naso

June 6, 2016 at 5:41 pm

I just wish it didn’t have to end like this for Toke, she actually looks like a nice person… all this men parading like men when they are actually fuck boys!!!.. may God have mercy on them., wasting someone’s years like that… more than 8years!!!… jeez.. some men are meant to be kept in the zoo, because they are beast not human..
    If he really loved Anita, why marry Toke,and after impregnating Anita, he started begging toke as tho he was repentant!!.. men of recent times., when will you understand that you are not in your ancestral /fathers/ Solomon’s time.. get responsible!!!!

52. Nene

June 6, 2016 at 6:09 pm

Toke got herself into this mess with her eyes open. Like tiwa, they both made mistakes and they gathered courage to move on from their mistakes with their eyes open and I hope they are wiser now. The man didn’t love her, he was managing her.

53. Tosin

June 6, 2016 at 6:33 pm

granted.

54. Too bad has no point only hate filled mind

June 6, 2016 at 7:14 pm

Don’t you know there type,they rejoice in evil,just the tribe is there headache,the ones that are cutting their head,they can’t face.#Evil generation

• Oh please

June 6, 2016 at 9:25 pm

You are hateful foul mouthed waste of matter. May God not regret creating you.

55. Segi

June 6, 2016 at 7:27 pm

Seems the dude was more involved with the other chic than his wife. I guess you both made a mistake, no one is above that. You’re just what? 32 – 34? You’ll be fine. Good luck in getting it right the next time, just remember to put yourself first and let the relationship work itself out!

56. Kiki

June 6, 2016 at 7:28 pm

Why won’t Make go after the humble Naira when all Toke does is to run powder,pose for pictures and spend all her time on Instagram and Snapchat. Ladies……marriage is beyond social media. Cook for your husband’s. Is she that busy that it’s the maids duty to cook for them? She’s always at every owambe in Lagos. Who will marry her now ooo. No monkey for Idanre again.

• Anonymous

June 6, 2016 at 10:24 pm

and for women that cook for their husbands and the men are cheating with ‘fun’ women who look good? Common sense is not really common o. Don’t worry karma will teach you

57. Kiki

June 6, 2016 at 7:31 pm

I mean Anita not Naira

58. Precy

June 6, 2016 at 8:10 pm

I read some comments here and all I can say is “many are mad, but few are roaming”

59. Toke ode

June 6, 2016 at 8:14 pm

Toke na fish brain

this is a childish game. that is what small girls do by trying to be the one who ended the relationship or say she ended the marriage for her ego
    . see them saying they are proud of her- proud kini? you too walk out of your marriage and feel the pain. the girl is just a public girl who will do anything to earn the likes of social media

it doesn’t add anything to you and doesn’t make you a villain

who files does not matter

you were never ready for marriage in d first place

fish brain

60. Olofofo

June 6, 2016 at 8:19 pm

I don’t know why people cannot make sense without insulting someone??? Just because I expressed how I feel about the whole situation made you conclude I’m an ode and even olodo??? I have no words for you.

• Very good

June 7, 2016 at 12:47 am

Eh next time make sense especially when it concerns someone’s hurt and pain ??

61. My opinion

June 6, 2016 at 8:25 pm

To be honest, some times we women allow ourselves to be dragged…. If the guy is giving you a sign, value yourself and walk!

I know it’s easier said than done but a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage. A man who values you will never treat you like trash because he knows what he stands to loose

62. God of Toke have mercy.

June 6, 2016 at 8:52 pm

Linda got the news exclusively…haaaaaaaa

63. Rose

June 6, 2016 at 8:54 pm

Okay guys….I don’t usually do this… But let me spill some tea…I recently met someone #notinnigeria who is actually a relation to Anita…. Yes the alleged other woman….well from just usual girl gisting she told me that her cousin just had a baby and she and her spouse were over joyed….she also stated that they have been together for over 10yrs….imagine my shock when I found out the spouse abi bf was maje…and as I wanted to talk about toke she looked at me like what are u saying…. I quickly kept quiet to hear the gist finish….and at that moment I realized that they have been 3 in the relationship all this while….not like is my business…. But honestly from the pics….maje seems to be actually more in love with Anita…..thank toke…..that being said….I kid you not….this actually happened…. It made me realize that the world is definitely a small place ….u never know who u will meet. O well I wish all of them the very best…. And may they find the peace and love they seek

64. @@Toke ode:Shut up you are a fool

June 6, 2016 at 10:03 pm

It will not be well,with the people that taught you Yoruba,You son of evil,what have you achieved in your life?,only bitterness and poor upbringing is your lot.#Omoele

65. lovely hannah

June 6, 2016 at 10:11 pm

Sorry Toke, just checking if Maje left you because of bleaching???

• A

June 6, 2016 at 11:37 pm

You’ve clearly been inhaling some of that bleaching cream from your comment.

66. Check your blood pressure

June 6, 2016 at 11:02 pm

Pity party will be your lot this year,keep checking your blood pressure

• Very good

June 7, 2016 at 12:46 am

All the more reason why both women are so brave. Plus Funke Fowler the host that left her husband for the same cheating. Perhaps these men will sit down after all the insults they’ve gotten and ask themselves if they could have done better as husbands. Nice to know women aren’t tolerating this cheating stuvs no more. Staying married is neither a ticket to heaven nor happiness

• ATL's finest

June 7, 2016 at 3:05 pm

@ Frenchie Jesu!!!! Was this called for? U sure “is” a stalker for u to find that link out since 2014 smh.. Make Una fear God oo.

67. The real wife

June 7, 2016 at 1:55 am

It seems like most of the people commenting did not read the whole post and are now dropping sentimental comments like “Toke i am proud of you blah blah”
    Ok let me break it down for you all in simple terms according to Toke’s petition
    1) Maje had been dating Anita since the beginning of the marriage
    2) Maje did not have any love and affection for Toke; not spending on her claiming broke because of some projects, yet spending money on Anita up to even paying for her to birth her baby in the UK
    3) Toke was aware of the relationship and was comfortable in it, hoping Maje will change but the blogs got wind of the pregnancy gist and brought it to the public, forcing a reaction from her
    4) Maje cheated and got Anita pregnant but Toke was the one who called a family meeting to resolve issues to salvage the marriage
    5) Maje said he will change but kept in touch with Anita, even including her in financial decisions and left Toke in the dark
    6) Maje humiliated Toke in and out of the house not caring who was watching or hearing…
    7) Maje sent texts and called Anita repeatedly to come live with him and even boasted that he wish he was married to someone else
    What is my point you ask?
    Toke was the side chick with the ring…
    The guy respected her enough to read the writing on the wall and leave by herself and immediately, Anita moved in.
    Toke is a relationship vlogger telling people what and what yet stayed in her marriage and allowed a man walk all over her just to prove what point exactly?
    The moment Anita got pregnant was when she should have filed for divorce and moved out of the house but she just had to play the perfect social media marriage game.
    Maje should not have married Toke in the first place because it is obvious he never loved her and Toke, just in case of a “next time”, please take your own advice and never allow any man treat you like dirt.
    You are beautiful and hardworking.
    There is someone out there that will appreciate you for who you are. QED…

68. YesISaidIt

June 7, 2016 at 2:13 am

sweetie you are not leaving him, he left you first so lets not get that twisted
    when african girls now want to emulate the west and chase fame and money instead of concentrating on whats more important in life which is building a family and building a home , YOU GET YOUR ASS DROPPED FOR EDIBLE CATERINGS 🙂 🙂 🙂

TIWA
    TOKE

Who is next

i wont judge maje cos theres two sides to every story,

Toke this is the curse you get when you act like God deceiving thousands of young women how to catch a man, as if its by their power or might to get maried. How about just telling them to seek God first and the man will finf them, God taught you a lesson.

• A

June 7, 2016 at 3:15 am

Who is next?
      You are next.
      Because you don’t see homely women that get dumped for hot and bubbling runs girls. Or virgins that get dumped for “hoes”. Anyway one day you will eat your words. You are probably a Nigerian female that hopes to marry a Nigerian man. So you are more likely to be cheated on than not. And it doesn’t help that you are the wrong combination of ignorant and jealous. Ayea, take heart o. It is because of people like you that I like Toke. You make people pity her, pay attention to her, and start liking her
      Yes. I said it.

• Idomagirl

June 7, 2016 at 5:27 am

Mumu comment. You’re just pained that more women are refusing to let deadbeats give them high blood pressure.
      You better act right, nobody has time for rubbish anymore.

69. Ms jazz

June 7, 2016 at 3:42 am

Toke you’re a strong young woman and thanks for teaching younger women that “it’s NOT ok to take humiliation and bs all in the name of making your marriage work till it kills you”.. Thank you!

70. Chi

June 7, 2016 at 3:44 am

I like that admist all of this Toke has seemed to stay positive .

Maje seems to have really loved Anita.

I google looking for her pics and I was expecting to see someone who looked like Toke.

Anyways wish Toke happiness !

71. OJ

June 7, 2016 at 8:58 am

Anybody here remembers the episode she did on how to be a correct side chic? pretty clear now that was talking about herself all along. Im pretty sure Maje was banging other chics infront and behind her ever before they got married and she still chose to chuk head…what kind of love of is that? anyway, she wants to officially free the guy and make herself available to the open market, goodluck with the hunting shaa as the hustle has gone critically real these days

72. Ms Raiz

June 7, 2016 at 12:07 pm

All of you saying Maje really loved Anita, did you miss the part when Maje was apologizing to Toke all over his instagram page, saying he loves her, etc etc. Even in nov 2015, Maje still posted something about Toke being his peace and now come to find out, the girl had already even left him at that point. If it is true that he was ‘just managing her’ as a previous commenter said, why the need for the public declarations of love and begging?

In my opinion, Maje is confused and a coward to boot! And if Anita can read all of what was said about and to Toke on his ig page (even after the said Anita had his child) and feel comfortable that she owns Maje’s heart, she is seriously delusional. Anyway, what am I saying? It is never just love that keeps humans in these kind of situations, it is more often about deep self esteem issues, fear of the unknown, etc. Its a psychological sickness! Maje and Anita are both sick with this disease unfortunately and will therefore hurt anyone who chooses to be in a relationship with either one of them. We will see how long their relationship lasts because 1) No way can you build your happiness on the sadness of another 2) Two unhealthy people are unlikely to be able to maintain a healthy relationship.

Toke dear, you are better out of it.
    Na here we go dey when it will all come crashing on their heads…..

73. Obi

June 7, 2016 at 12:45 pm

So many angles to this gist. She is now free to practise what she preaches on her vlogs. Life goes on.

74. Jamce

June 8, 2016 at 4:58 am

Hmmmm… Every case has two sides. This is Toke’s side in which has also admitted Condonation of Maje’s “adultery” with Anita Solomon. Was she expecting Maje to abandon the child? Maje also has right to file an Answer and/or Cross-Petition for divorce on different grounds with supporting facts.

In bringing Anita Solomon into the petition, the issues might become too complex for a quick resolution. Perhaps, bitterness is the reason for joining ANITA Solomon. Otherwise, there are other sufficient grounds she can easily prove to get her divorce.

Well, it’s going to be interesting as we await if Maje will decide to use his fundamental right of fair hearing to file his Answer and/or Cross Petition. At the ringside. They are entertainers, so the entertainment continues.

By the way, this is clearly a leak from a party to the petition. This is not the Court’s file copy. Knowledgeable lawyers will bear witness to this. There are certain endorsements usually on the court’s copy.

75. therealVeev

June 9, 2016 at 11:22 am

In a society like ours where women are looked down on, I’d like to say this… How would you feel if Toke was your mum and Maje was your dad?Whose side are you gonna be taking? (don’t answer that.) Good and evil deeds are seeds and they have their bountiful harvest.

People will just sit from afar and be throwing stones at glasshouses because they can’t afford one—hating for no reason. What did Toke ever do to you? The fact that she’s pretty and all… did you give her shi-shi? If she decided to bleach, is she the first and how’s that your business? Are you the one fuelling her ride? Are you the one paying for her data and airtime? What amount of dividend have you received from dissing her? I thought so…

No one has the right to waste another person’s life/time. No one! God doesn’t even do that. God forbid that I meet a man like Maje… He’s just poison aka utapiapia. An absolutely disgusting person! I feel so glad that Toke doesn’t have a child for him. That would have been a major setback. Toenails of satan disguised in the form of gentlemen! You will meet your ruin. In fact, this is the beginning of your ruin.

Zipping up your pants and living a life of faithfulness and integrity is core. If you can’t do that, then I’m sorry, you are still a little boy.

God bless Toke and give her a man that will make her forget all these episodes.

76. Diesel

July 22, 2016 at 4:20 am

Anita, Anita , Anita… How many times did I call u? Remember this guy was not paying rent when living with Toke, under Toke’s roof where both of you use to have sex while she was busy working , (wot a shame) he was not responsible for even d house upkeep so don’t come complaining of his Irresponsibility later ooo. U ll pay ur son’s school fees alone and other life issue , so be prepared

77. KEYZ

August 24, 2016 at 9:03 pm

As it is stated in Colossians chapter 3 vs 18-19 “Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as it is fit in the LORD…….Husbands, love your wives, and be not bitter against them”.
    In summary, LADIES if you notice your the one loving up and chasing him it means ur the man in the relationship that means ur the one loving up and want him to be submissive which it is meant to be the other way around……….how to know he is the one? He will be the one loving up while the babe will be the one trying to be submissive in the relationship…….that is the only way u can find peace.