Music

Emma Nyra is releasing the 1st Single from her debut EP “Love vs. Money” on her Birthday Tomorrow! See Promo Shots

BellaNaija.com

Emma Nyra Love vs Money EP BellaNaija 10
The first single from Emma Nyra‘s debut EP will be released on her birthday tomorrow – July 18th 2016! The song is titled “Work Hard“.

Emma Nyra Love vs Money EP BellaNaija 12

The Nigerian-American musician has released promo photos for the EP which is titled “Love Vs. Money Vol. 1“.

Emma Nyra Love vs Money EP BellaNaija 11

From runway to real life, Emma Nyra Teams up with award winning stylist Tobenna of Harvella Styles to release new photographs shot by UG Imagery in Lagos, Nigeria. These photos were taken as visuals to adorn her debut music project, which is about how both Love and Money have impacted the industry and everyday society. The official cover photo depicts Emma Nyra in a Wana Sambo Summer Collection Chiffon Maxi Dress with Lace Details.

Emma Nyra Love vs Money EP BellaNaija 1 2 Emma Nyra Love vs Money EP BellaNaija 2 2 Emma Nyra Love vs Money EP BellaNaija 3 3 Emma Nyra Love vs Money EP BellaNaija 4 Emma Nyra Love vs Money EP BellaNaija 5 Emma Nyra Love vs Money EP BellaNaija 6 Emma Nyra Love vs Money EP BellaNaija 7 Emma Nyra Love vs Money EP BellaNaija 8 Emma Nyra Love vs Money EP BellaNaija 9

Credits
Photography: UG Imagery
Styling: Harvella Styles
Hair: Hair by Laurent
Makeup: Makeup by Chinny
Promo Art: Duksarts

1. Acrossthesea

July 17, 2016 at 8:31 pm

She is so beautifulllllllll. …Wishing you all the best

2. Chi

July 17, 2016 at 8:39 pm

Yessss Emma !!! Bring it !!!

3. Ivie

July 17, 2016 at 8:42 pm

Looking good Emma

4. lacey

July 17, 2016 at 10:02 pm

Hot pixes girl! No time! Lovely!!!

5. Puzzles

July 18, 2016 at 7:23 am

Waiting for you to release a great album and shut some people’s mouth

6. Big Tee

July 18, 2016 at 7:58 am

If I talk now, haters will say “for my mind”, I like this babe’s cheeks, she looks well fed. In fact, both of us are supposed to be doing pre-wedding photo shoot together now. I would be her number 1 fan, I would be composing songs for her, I would be encouraging her to practice more and up her game every day, I would be going to churches to pray for her, I would also visit India and Oshogbo to get some otumorpor for her. My babe must be successful, I will spend my last blood on her to be where she wants to be. I would also be a loving brother, uncle, friend and husband to her too, Emma Nyra I’m your man every days! don’t touch it!

• Prince

July 18, 2016 at 9:05 am

You’re so jobless

• Big Tee

July 18, 2016 at 4:16 pm

#adonbelieveit, is it your life? free me abeg, don’t mind them baby babes. I’m with you for the long haul.

7. Tosin

July 18, 2016 at 9:42 am

Love.

8. ebby

July 18, 2016 at 10:10 am

i really want Emma Nyra to succeed but first her style needs a whole different look… like she needs to step out of her comfort zone and try something different than what shes use to..include her type of music..
    my two cents…