News

#Justice4Loli – Father narrates how Baby Girl died, Calls for Fight against Medical Negligence in Nigeria

BellaNaija.com

Justice4Loli

The lack of accountability in the Nigerian healthcare system needs to change. At the very least, there should be formal independent inquests into cases such as Loli’s so loved ones can truly understand what happened.

Harry Ebi Pax is a lawyer, media consultant and radio presenter, he and his wife tragically lost their daughter this year.

He shares his account of what happened and calls for support to fight medical negligence in Nigeria.

***

On the night of 28th of February 2016 at about 9pm, my wife told me our daughter was running temperature and we decided to watch her through the night and sponged her body intermittently till the next morning. It was rather strange because only few hours earlier our daughter Lolia was the heartbeat of the house and initiator of various plays with her cousins who came visiting.

Early the next morning, we prepped for work and creche as was our tradition the past 7 months. Loli as fondly called by all had her cereal and we made a dash for the hospital.

We got there just before 7am through the Port Harcourt traffic on the 29th of February 2016. We had to wait for the staff to do their devotion and morning rituals before we were attended to.

At about 8.30am a doctor in the consulting room examined her and said her tonsils were clear and her blood should be taken for test. The blood work came back after about 30mins Loli has MALARIA+. The Doctor advised she should be admitted since she looked weak for faster recovery.

And so our watch began!!!

First 2 days were very worrisome as she threw up every 3 hours especially after a meal or medication.
On the Third day a man who says he is a Pediatric specialist saw her in the evening and after few observations concluded Loli had MENINGITIS and ordered a change of drugs and treatment plan.
Loli had become mute and slept long hours at this time for the next few days with a stiff neck that couldn’t be moved voluntarily.

Under strong protest and demand for referral from my wife and I, the same Dr. was called in from church to review her because no other Dr had seen her. Only nurses came to administer intravenous drugs. We got all assurances from the Dr. and resident Drs. that she was in perfect hands and the treatment for meningitis takes a long time.
Long story short, we were there another 1week. Another Dr. read her case note and ordered a change of drugs.

Lolia was placed on the new drugs and became worse very rapidly. Our little girl was no more. She got excess medications her system could barely cope. All of this sadly happened without investigation by the Drs.

We requested for her case note and medical report from the hospital management for onward dispatch to the American Embassy as part of the Embassy’s requirements to process her death certificate and other necessities. The hospital blew our minds to Jupiter and back. The report was falsified and yours truly, my wife and I were alleged culprits in her death. They claimed “…against medical advise parents discontinued intra nasal oxygen from child”. They put down a number of tests they never did and claimed they did it all.

On different occasions, I was chased out of the hospital by the Dean of Doctors in that facility because I was demanding for her Case Note for independent review. He repeatedly said to me “Go and do your worst”.

#JusticeforLoli is a campaign to #SayNotoMedicalNegligence and seeks to get closure for my family as well as several other families who have lost a loved one and can’t do anything about it just because the Drs. are untouchable, incompetent and unaccountable to the people they serve/treat or manage.
The mere fact that people die avoidably in the hands of erring Drs. without appropriate investigation and sanctions is why medical practice is a sham in this clime.

Loli was only 17 months young and was our only Child who lit up our lives after 4 long years of no issue when she died in a facility that claims to be specialists in Pediatrics care.

I miss my Cute Little Texan Princess with the brightest Kalabari smile and mould. I solicit your kind support for this cause not out of vengeance but to save the lives of millions out here in our hospitals. Medical Practitioners must be accountable for their services.

My Name is EBI PAX HARRY are you with me on this?

1. Rrrrrrr

July 20, 2016 at 9:29 am

We are with you and stand with you #justiceforloli. There should be should be a policy to sanction erring doctors and staff. Prison time if need be. God see how am crying

2. Sonia Paloma

July 20, 2016 at 9:29 am

Seriously, there needs to be serious scrutiny with the Nigerian healthcare system. The rate at which some of these so called doctors are inexperienced and yet left to handle human life is alarming.
    Please, let those of us in diaspora know how to support this movement. This can happen to any family or friends of ours.
    #We Need Better Health Care System in Nigeria.

• Sonia Paloma

July 20, 2016 at 9:30 am

…And I am so sorry for your loss, May this Angel’s soul rest in perfect peace. Please find consolation in the fact that she is in a better place and away from this evil world we live.

3. le coco

July 20, 2016 at 9:34 am

I am with you… why is the hospital refusing to hand over the notes… and the doctor chasing you out is so insensitive…. GO THERE WITH YOUR LAWYERS… THEY WILL HAVE TO HAD OVER THE NOTES BY FORCE…

I am so sorry for your loss… God be with you and your wife

4. onyx

July 20, 2016 at 9:42 am

There’s a special bond between fathers and their daughters that can’t be explained. I’m a father with a 2 year old daughter who I love with so much passion that reading this right here just tore me to pieces and has left a sour taste in my mind this morning. I can’t imagine going through this. Don’t think I’ll be able to cope. I’m with you on this bro. I feel your pain and I pray God sees you through this. I’m with you fully. Our health system in this cesspit of filth called Nigeria is a joke. Heck, Nigeria is a joke.

5. Adaeze Writes

July 20, 2016 at 9:48 am

Oh my gosh! Such a beautiful little girl. I am saddened by this, deeply and really saddened.
    Our health system here is really wack except for a few good hospitals

adaezewrites.com

6. Lolia

July 20, 2016 at 9:51 am

I am with u on this #justiceforloli#

7. abi

July 20, 2016 at 9:57 am

oh my, so sad…im so sorry for your loss. Im with you my dear brother.. Loli lives on!

8. Sonia Paloma

July 20, 2016 at 10:04 am

I just realised you were told the child had Meningitis? Like seriously? do these doctors know the gravity of meningitis and how serious and deadly that illness is?. A child with meningitis needs urgent and round the clock treatment 24/7. even the parents and people that have been around her with in the last 24 hours in some cases will need prophylaxis
    Meningitis, and the hospital personnel had the nerve to have to call in a doctor from the church when there should be one in the hospital 24/7
    Nigeria healthcare is a SHAM. The government needs to pay serious attention to this. There needs to be serious LAW to protect the lifes of every NIGERIAN from the hands of the so called Medical bodies.
    I am HELLA PISSED. THIS NEEDS TO STOP, Da*m it

9. Somtoo

July 20, 2016 at 10:19 am

So so so sorry for your loss. What do you need us to do? I stand with you. Justice must prevail for your baby. God comfort you and your wife at this time

• Nike

July 20, 2016 at 10:49 am

so sorry 4ur loss..may d Lord grant her peace in her rest am so touched yes justice need 2b done

10. D

July 20, 2016 at 10:24 am

Painful loss. We desperately need reform of our healthcare sector.

11. Sugar

July 20, 2016 at 10:27 am

I stand with you Ebi Pax Harry #Justice4loli

12. Err

July 20, 2016 at 10:35 am

Very sad,the father should calm down,it’s a very painful loss,but the funny doctors may go after him or that of his family.May God grant him the fortitude to bear the loss

• mrs chidukane

July 20, 2016 at 11:17 am

He should calm down? Come and review this your comment when you lose a child especially to medical negligence. Our hospitals are traps and they will never admit to any wrongdoing. Very wicked fellows. May God comfort them because only He can.

• ATL's finest

July 21, 2016 at 1:18 am

@ Err what’s pushing your Medulla Oblongata??? Apparently, u ain’t comprehending. Calm down I say? Have u ever pushed out a baby? Or if u are a male, have u ever fathered a child? I guess no . So if all your answers to my above questions are NO, then pls BACK OFF with your tacky & insensitive self. Calm down my ass.

Sorry for your loss & Oh baby LOli is so pretty. It’s about time some one take actions & talk some sense into these rude medical employees in Nigeria. Like I always say, Med field of all TYPES/KIND is tough, rough & hectic. If u can’t handle it with grace, resign or quit. Or better still like I always do just walk away & breath or if u are a smoker, go take a smoke break instead of yelling at a patient.

13. Tunde's Sister

July 20, 2016 at 10:39 am

oh my goodness, I am so sorry to hear this. Such a beautiful baby. While we wait, may we not wait ad nauseam for decent healthcare, let us protect ourselves first because many of these doctors don’t care. I am not writing this comment to be harsh in the face of their pain, but for another family that will need this some time.

Let google be your friend when you deal with nigerian doctors. yes i know google doesn’t have all the information and in developed countries they frown on google informed patients but in nigeria, it could save your life or your child’s life. you get a diagnosis, research it. Speak to your friends that are doctors, to confirm your diagnosis. read about the prognosis, know what to look out for when the illness worsens, because trust me, those doctors are not looking. they don’t care. It saved my brother’s life.

If you receive terrible treatment and service your first day in a hospital, before the condition gets worse, that’s your cue to leave, because trust me, if they didn’t treat you or your family member well before things go south, be rest assured when things go south that patient is very very likely going to die. It saved my brother’s life.

By Day 2, you should have gauged the capability of a hospital and its staff. Incompetence is not very hard to miss in nigeria. it’s like a bad odour in a closed room. Please don’t wait and let them tell you stories, get out quickly and get a second opinion. My brother’s malaria escalated to cerebral malaria and vigilance plus the Grace of God is why he is alive today. My mother was just screaming up and down, marching through the halls like surgeon general, her son was slipping away, she disconnected the IV line and rushed him to another hospital the next day. We were told if he had stayed there till evening, he would likely be dead.

Nigerian doctors mainly behave like mini gods, with their incompetent selves, i wonder where the arrogance comes from. With all the deaths in our health care system you would think we would be more mistrustful of doctors, but a lot of times we take their words hook line and sinker. We trust them, we believe them. More than half the time, they don’t know what the heck they are saying, and they say so with such confidence until kasala burst and then they’ll start telling stories or say sorry. We almost learnt that lesson the hard way in my family.. If a market woman treated you badly, you would go somewhere else, why would we now let doctors kill us. On top our money and loved ones lives. I am so sorry your loss Sir and I am with you. Too many have died from negligent nigerian doctors.

• purplieciousbabe

July 20, 2016 at 11:20 am

You said it all.
      Their conscience did tell them to leave I am sure of it.
      But they were reassured or so…
      I don’t blame anyone. I am sure they have done enough blaming.

For future reference, let us be aware that we need to ACT fast.
      If Hospital A is rubbish, pls try hospital B.
      There has to be one decent hospital in Nigeria in the midst of all these crap.

I am with Justice for Loli.

• Cindy

July 20, 2016 at 2:17 pm

You are so right about researching about diagnosis. Nigerian doctors find it very hard to explain what your illness means or explain why they’re prescribing some drugs for you. Maybe it’s lack of patience, I don’t know.

14. Prince

July 20, 2016 at 10:56 am

Same negligence that killed that amazing man at St. Nicholas (someone help with his name) He has a program on Rhythm FM.
    If you’ve experience the way Drs treat patients you’d ask yourself if they’re humans. Come to think of it, she’s just a little girl. God will give you another child and restore your wasted years.

• Valentina

July 20, 2016 at 10:59 am

@ prince Late Chaz B

15. Valentina

July 20, 2016 at 10:57 am

So sorry for your loss dear, May God be with you and your family. Take heart .

16. wale

July 20, 2016 at 11:04 am

So sorry for your loss. such a beautiful girl . Its always good to hear both sides of the story before judging. I suggest you take the doctors to the disciplinary committee of the Nigerian medical and dental council for a case review and justice.

17. OKO RUTH

July 20, 2016 at 11:06 am

AWW, so sad had same experience when my son fell ill, but as a medical professional I demanded that all treatment list given to him should be handed over to me, had another doc from Port Harcourt while i live in Abuja examine the treatment list. My advise to all parents don’t just leave your kids in the hands of doctors of this day cos they can be very careless. To my dismay, a senior pediatrician came to do ward rounds and was asking dis so called young doctors questions on the different cases they were handling and was shocked that simple microbiology question they couldn’t answer, i had to answer the question they did not believe my answer until the senior pediatrician told them that the answer i gave was correct, just looked at me with amazement.

18. zara

July 20, 2016 at 11:08 am

never posted on the platform but i was touched by your write up. i had a son who would be 1 by August i can imagine losing him. The Nigerian government should live up to its responsibilities and provide good health services to its citizens.

19. Bisolar

July 20, 2016 at 11:22 am

So sorry.
    I pray that You get the fortitude to bear the loss.

20. Baby gurl

July 20, 2016 at 11:37 am

I’m brought to tears now as I remember my dear high school friend and literature buff of life who died 3.5 years ago because of medical negligence with common asthma . It is a pity that government regime after government regime cannot put this health issue as a priority. Instead they are doing useless fake business competition and fighting selective corruption what kind of country is this? Yes Ebi Pax Harry I am with you on this and the case must be taken up #Justice4Loli #SayNoToMedicalNegligence God is NOT dead in your life in Jesus name Amen!

21. glow

July 20, 2016 at 11:50 am

Sorry for your loss. And no,; THE HOSPITAL CAN NOT HAND OVER THE CASE NOTE TO YOU, IT IS AGAINST THE RULES….maybe if you have a court order. Please go and lodge your complaints at Medical and Dental Council Nigeria (MDCN) in Abuja, it is close to Prince and Princess Estate. You may search for the address online.

• Naijatalk

July 20, 2016 at 4:28 pm

What stupid rule is that?

22. Cynical

July 20, 2016 at 11:54 am

I’m really sorry about your loss,I can’t possibly imagine how you’re feeling.
    I am a Nigerian doctor and I’m really afraid of Nigerian doctors especially those in private practice,honestly the medical association should look into it…wasn’t it just last month that someone was caught practicing who isn’t even a doctor.
    A few words of advice:
    -pls if you have a doctor relation/friend/neighbour you can always ask him as a second opinion….not to use what they said to challenge the doctor attending to you /your family but just to weigh opinions
    -Google is most definitely your friend. Even as a doctor I google my and my family members symptoms especially when I’m not sure,I encouragemy patients to google and read up stuff.
    -lastly,go with your gut. You don’t need to be a trained physician to kno when you/your family member isn’t getting better or when something doesn’t feel right.
    May God protect all of us and our loved ones.

23. hezekina pollutina

July 20, 2016 at 12:40 pm

So sad! #Justice4Loli.

24. bussyade

July 20, 2016 at 12:50 pm

i am so with you…

25. Nigerian Hospitals are a death trap

July 20, 2016 at 12:52 pm

I’m so sorry for you loss and I want justice4loli….Three months ago, i was 8 weeks pregnant when i began to feel pressure in my lower abdomen and nausea, i felt it was just my uterus expanding and general first trimester issues… That night i felt it wasn’t normal so i went to the “pricey” hospital in Victoria Island to request an ultrasound and was told that the doctor just stepped out and a scan could not be done till the next day. When the doctor finally sauntered in after about 15 mins, he asked me a few basic questions then proceeded to press my stomach and wrote threatened abortion on my file… i asked him what that statement meant and he nonchalantly said it’s just his diagnosis and i should come into the hospital if there’s any bleeding.. i then asked him about an ultrasound and he said if i’m so keen on it he can book me in the next day with the ante-natal group… I was pissed.. the next day i woke up early and just went to a professional diagnostic centre in lekki after being poked several intra-vaginally, it was discovered that my baby was outside my womb and the tube she was in had burst and i was bleeding into my abdominal cavity.. the technician asked me to rush hurriedly back to the yeye hospital with my pronosis… i left the lab in tears and started calling the hospital that i had a medical emergency and i needed to see a consultant… the woman on the phone was either retarded or just simple cause she kept saying we will have to book you to see a GP… by the time i got to the hospital it took almost 15 mins for a GP to attend to me all the while i kept feeling this sensation that i could not understand.. Once in her office she had this impatient look on her face while she asked me what i urgently needed to see a consultant for, i just slid my case file from mecure to her without a word and watched her light skinned face turn white, she virtually ran from the room calling nurses left right and centre to attend to me around the time the shock wore off and i was almost passing out in pain… That’s how i ended up in surgery 2 hours later to take out the ruptured pieces of one of my tubes… The point is if i wasn’t so stubborn and insistent on getting a second opinion i could have died…

• o

July 20, 2016 at 7:04 pm

Ectopic pregnancy……. Thank God you discovered on time. That thing kills women if not attended to early

26. Nigerian Hospitals are a death trap

July 20, 2016 at 12:53 pm

*your

27. Ebi Pax Harry

July 20, 2016 at 1:01 pm

Many thanks everyone. #GodisstillGod appreciate your messages and concern for my family. We are in Rivers State Judiciary High Court 3 port harcourt tomorrow morning. Kindly keep the momentum retweet and repost today, tomorrow, for as long as you can. We are in dire need of a Pediatrics Specialist to do an independent review of the falsified medical report and testify in court. Kindly do me a mail on [email protected] God bless you all.

28. Somto

July 20, 2016 at 1:01 pm

Nigerian doctors have two diagnosis for every ailment, Mlaria or Thyphoid. The sooner we Nigerians realise that is all they know the more lives we will save in this Country. Bunch of Olodos. #Justice4Loli? RIP SWEET ANGEL.#daddy’sgirl

29. Ronoba

July 20, 2016 at 1:40 pm

I am with you on this and hope that God would grant you the fortitude to bear this loss and pain.
    #Justice4Loli.

30. chigurl

July 20, 2016 at 1:52 pm

Sorry for your loss. Had a miscarriage last year due to medical negligence.
    Your family are in my prayers.

31. Rayva

July 20, 2016 at 2:15 pm

Am so sorry for your loss dear, whats the the way forward? I think like someone up there said, lodge your complaints with the MDCN.

32. teesha

July 20, 2016 at 2:31 pm

So sorry for your loss and I prayed that God give you and your wife the strength to bear the loss. I can imagine what she must be going through now after four year of waiting, only for her bundle of joy to be snatched away from her due to medical negligence. Dear God, please wipe away this family tears with another baby (and other that may have experience such loss). #Justice4Loli #SayNoToMedicalNegligence

33. Biutea

July 20, 2016 at 2:38 pm

#Justice4Loli……..

I was with the parents of the Texan Princess Lolia Jasmine Pax-Harry all through her time at the hospital. Carried her,watched her cry due to unexplained pains,tried to play with her and also tried to make her laugh by calling her sweet names.

I miss her being around and i support the parents on this justice drive.

I am a person living with the consequences of medical negligence.This fight is for Loli and all others who are not around anymore to tell the story and also who do not have who to fight for them in this manner.

Whatever it takes,i will stand for #Justice4Loli
    ……

Lots said already,hearing is at the Rivers State Judiciary High Court 3 by 8.30am tomorrow Thursday 21st July 2016.

See you all there….

34. FN

July 20, 2016 at 3:25 pm

Not to sound insensitive, but oga, irrespective of the fact that you are the father, you can’t be given the case note because its confidental. You are a lawyer, and I am sure you know that you can’t just spill details about a client/case just because the relatives are requesting for it. Nigerians should learn to do the right thing, go to MDCN, make your complaints about the hospital/doctors, there is a committee for this, they are the ones that will now request for the case note, study it and determine if truly there was neglect, if there was, the hospital/doctors will be sanctioned. You also have the option of suing sir. For now, all you are doing is just to get public sympathy, with your one sided story(its only your side of the story we have heard, it is what of is), which will not help you, nor prevent incidences like this from repeating. Go through the right channel sir, and stop making this a social media war. NIGERIANS, LEARN TO DO THINGS THE RIGHT WAY.

• Naijatalk

July 20, 2016 at 4:35 pm

Hum yes they can be given the case file when the patient in question is a minor. Have you guys ever heard of power of attorney or are the ones commenting here just dense.
      I am so pissed about this case right now. How many more people have to die before healthcare becomes priority is Nigeria? What can diasporans do? BN I haven’t forgotten that I requested what NIgerians can do to help with EKene’s case, but no response from you till date. Kodiwa

• Bukola

July 20, 2016 at 4:40 pm

Thank you for your lessons! Dr FN dont bother apologising you’re just insensitive!
      Kindly drop your Hospital name so i can tell people to RUN FOR THEIR LIVES!
      yeye…Nigerians should learn to do the right things! lemme guess u be Ugandan! Boya u did not read when he said there processing the lehal papers at the Court in Rivers
      Lemme assume you’re a doctor already, the day a policeman will cos you to loss a dear one you’ll use all the hashtags you have to raise awareness but no one, I MEAN NO ONE will have you time and pls remind me to remind to go report to Police Commission or Civil Right groups before you raise an awareness!! #lobbishpezin #foolishsombori

AND YES #SayNoToMedicalNegligence #Justice4loli God will comfort you and your wife Mr Ebi Pax Harry J

• Bukola

July 20, 2016 at 4:41 pm

*legal

July 24, 2016 at 2:34 pm

Mr, orderly wait till a negligent Dr Kill you own baby you have has to wait for over 4years to be blessed with and then orderly, don’t request for the file etc. What’s the rule about this level of confidentiality concerning a sick child, who instituted that rule, the way it sounds it’s like a very special way the medical profession as it’s run here in Nigeria wants to use in covering it’s track. Well Mr Ebi is taking the hospital and doctors to court to seek Justice for his little departed angle and what’s more to make a case to stop negligent, insensitive medical practitioners we have littered all over Nigeria. Ebi you try, if na me, as a proper Rivers jungle brother , I will put a “contract” out on that doctor or doctors – let them teast what an eye for an eye, a life for a life feels like.

35. FN

July 20, 2016 at 7:05 pm

@Bukola, as an educated person that I want to believe you are I am sure you know that you can make your point without insults. This case happened since Feb, and I am sure that the Mr has been ‘hashtaging’ since then meanwhile the hospital has been up and running, the doctor has been going about his/her busines committing more crimes(maybe?). So tell me sensitive Bukola, has the hashtags helped in anyway in getting justice or preventing a repeat. They are going to court you say? You think the hospital will not get a ‘good’ lawyer to represent them?, is it not a doctor the court will call to access the case note?, perhaps one who is not even a paediatrician and less experienced than the doctor who managed the child. You type and display your ignorance! I repeat, MDCN (which is the body that licence doctors and hospitals in Nigeria) has a committee(made up of experienced doctors, who have practised for years) for cases like this. Oga if truly you are interested in getting justice for your child, and ensuring that other children don’t pass through the same fate like your child go to MDCN and make your complaints, but if what you are interested in is in suing and getting compensation, then you can continue your hashtags, you will get good public sympathy, and lots of ‘sorry for your loss’, but no justice, and the doctor and hospital will continue mismanaging patients. And no the case note cannot be given to the parents, it is hospital property, you only get it through a court order or MDCN requests for it. Bukola I hope you you grabbed the lesson?.

• Ajala & Foodie

July 21, 2016 at 1:07 am

@ FN, I think what you have written speaks to your ignorance on the power of social media. Yes, even in Nigeria!!! I would write more but this is not the time for all that, Nevertheless, it is obvious parents of this little girl are doing their best to pursue this via the legal route , there is nothing wrong in pursuing other routes too is there? Having the power of social media and public support might just be what is needed to ensure that this case does not sit in the court of law for years to come. You cannot tell me that even if this MDCN, you seem to talk about has all its Ts crossed and i’s dotted especially in a country Nigeria, where bribery occurs at every level and even if this establishment is above reproach like you try to claim I am sure they have tons of cases on going. Social Media may just be the speed they need. Like you have clearly pointed out the case has been ongoing since Feb ( If that’s not a clear indication that our legal system is taking its time, i don’t know what else will). You can argue all you want about pursue this the legal way. I don’t see anything wrong in pursuing this using multiple ways. Lastly, you apologized for your insensitivity but still went ahead with it. I don’t understand why we feel like apologizing makes our wrongs ok, Especially, apologizing prior to committing the wrong. Even if you feel the family is not going about things the right way, it is situations like this that call for some diplomacy and just a little bit of sensitivity. Your apology was redundant. It is obvious from your first comment you did not take the time to read the story and just rushed down to comment, while many are guilty of doing this, I think instead of admitting your wrong your second spill was just to try to defend your initial mistake and does not do much to portray you or your case in a good light.

36. nene

July 20, 2016 at 10:43 pm

this is horrible. justice must be done.

37. wale

July 20, 2016 at 11:13 pm

As someone who is a victim of medical negligence. Your best bet is the MDCN .they will surprise you with good justice.All these lawsuits will not get you justice.I know as a lawyer this is what you understand but trust me no doctor in Nigeria wants to lose their license for medical negligence.If truly this is a case of negligence MDCN is your only option.Let these doctors lose their license to prevent further deaths.

38. Justiceforloli

July 21, 2016 at 11:03 am

This is sad, i lost my dad to their negligence. he had an attack i guess we rushed him to the hospital he was managing to respond and the nurses were just pressing his chest with their hand the running up and down doing what i dont know left him there on a chair in the lobby before we knew it my dad passed. When the report came they wrote “brought in dead” how?
    well i leave them to God. I AM FULLY WITH YOU ON THIS

39. Kos

July 21, 2016 at 10:44 pm

Really sorry for your loss. Please make a complaint at the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria. The case will be looked into and am sure justice will be served.

40. Bowl

July 21, 2016 at 11:08 pm

many thanks Fn

41. Tina

July 21, 2016 at 11:24 pm

This is one of the saddest, heartbreaking and heart wrenching news I have heard this year. I am really disappointed at the carelessness over lives and particularly young and fragile ones who are at their mercy. I pray someone in authority who wields power would be able to push a reform. Words cannot suffice to console you as I know this family really well from church even though they don’t know me. But indeed Gods strength will be made perfect in a time of weakness and his peace will guard your heart and mind even when different opinions may arise. I pray that God will console you and restore in measures unimaginable.I love you guys and just to let you know you have a friend in me and we are here to support you. I am sending this to all the influential people I know and I pray God touched their hearts to do something as the hearts of Kings are in his hands. We love you.. Bless