Music

Tiwa Savage Looks Every Bit the Nubian Queen in BTS Photos for a New Video!

BellaNaija.com

Screenshot_2016-07-18-10-50-26

Music star Tiwa Savage shot the video fro a song from her most recent album – R.E.D over the weekend!

She was styled as a Nubian queen in an emerald-toned number with full-strapped sandals and she shared some of the photos and videos on snapchat. We can’t wait to see the video!

Screenshot_2016-07-18-10-50-14

You’ve listened to the album, which song do you think the video is for?

Photo Credit: Snapchat/Tiwa Savage

1. KMT

July 18, 2016 at 11:29 am

Wow she looks FAB!!!!!!!!

2. olorire

July 18, 2016 at 11:29 am

in the end you see an amazing picture but you never know what is going on during a photo shoot loool. see the guys sitting on the floor to hold the stand loooool

3. ify

July 18, 2016 at 12:32 pm

Tiwa. now that your marriage is over, you can fly to the moon abi

• Senseless comment

July 18, 2016 at 12:41 pm

What a senseless [email protected] it’s women like you that constantly hate on other women…try and be more positive!

• Yinkz

July 18, 2016 at 12:42 pm

Would you rather she remained here with you on earth and allow a bad marriage to define her worth? Ki lo man nse eyin ara BN naa? Bad marriages happen to good people, it’s the same as buying a cloth you don’t like, no one has to right to berate you for your choices and how it affects you provided you were of sound mind while making that decision…Live and let live, will ya?

• CHEEK

July 18, 2016 at 3:47 pm

IFY, LETS SEE HOW LONG YOUR MARRIAGE WILL LAST. IF YOU EVER HAVE ONE

• Prince

July 18, 2016 at 4:32 pm

You dont have to be positive. I’m sure you’re a single girl at 42 and still living in a room with its toilet 25mtrs away.
      Oloriburuku. Make she die inside the marriage wey wan kill her. Edible Catering like you

• ifyBEKE

July 18, 2016 at 5:21 pm

@Ify na wa for you oh, pls if you want to make such senseless comments next time abeg pick another name and stop giving me a bad image. Fellow BNers please take note, I see that alot of people have taken to the ID ‘ify” and as such i have decided to make a slight change to mine which is now ‘IfyBEKE’, LOL. On a more serious note, I do not want to be associated with or mistaken for a person with this kind of mentality.

• Jaygirl

July 19, 2016 at 4:07 am

One word for u ify….Mumu

4. Ch

July 18, 2016 at 1:41 pm

She’s so pretty and very lovely pictures. Except for her hand that keeps going down her thighs, she’s been doing that a lot of late. Just my observation..

5. Just me

July 18, 2016 at 1:48 pm

I have not heard anything special from her since ‘My Darling’…. I honestly think she still gets air play just because of that marriage controversy and the pity. Many female artistes doing far better than her.

• tunmi

July 18, 2016 at 2:30 pm

I agree with you. I just want her to milk it well. Now this photo….she looks good but warrahell is that plastic on her head. And nubian queen ehn?? okay o

6. Spunky

July 18, 2016 at 2:01 pm

Nice. Please shoot the video for “love me hard” ft 2baba.

7. herfan

July 18, 2016 at 3:30 pm

do you guys see that she looks like beyonce at the eyes? that song should be Bad ft Wizkid or Key to the City

8. Innocent Efalao

July 18, 2016 at 3:52 pm

This Might be a video for “Bang Bang” or Kolobi

She looks Hot!!!!

• BlueEyed

July 19, 2016 at 2:26 am

I want it to be Kolobi, I like that song

9. Prince

July 18, 2016 at 4:30 pm

TIWA IS SO BACK!!! AND HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    YEPA!!! MOGBE!!!
    I’ll want a remake of ‘African Waist’ though one of my best track is ‘SAY IT’

10. Bee

July 18, 2016 at 5:49 pm

pretty but the hightlight tho, all the way to her forehead. Kilode

11. Marie

July 18, 2016 at 7:20 pm

Its beautiful

12. Tru

July 19, 2016 at 9:46 am

Hands up, she looks AWESOME.