Scoop

Watch the Trailer for “4-1-Love” starring Bovi, Lilian Esoro, Kenneth Okonkwo, Alex Ekubo & More

41love poster

When a young lady’s innocent online romance turns sour, her real-life boyfriend decided to wade in and use the unsuspecting man as a Cash Cow. Now, if you are duped of money it is called 419 but if you are duped of love, what do you call it? ‘4-1-Love?’

This movie is a must watch.

The movie has a star-studded cast that comprises of Kenneth Okonkwo, comedian Bovi, Ebele Okaro, Bryce Bassey, Lilian Esoro, Bobby Michaels and many others.

The movie was produced by Okey Ezugwu and directed Ikechukwu Onyeka.

It shows in cinemas nationwide from August 19th and is a must watch! A truly interesting film, ‘41Love’ is filled with lessons on love, life and its consequences.

Watch the trailer below.

1. Tee

July 27, 2016 at 11:11 am

Why do some nollywood trailers never make sense? Sometimes watching the trailer you have no interest in the movie again?

• seyi

July 27, 2016 at 12:54 pm

Gaskiya I was about writing the same thing. They should better do another trailer o. Don’t understand what the movie is about after watching this now

2. Sis Biliscious

July 27, 2016 at 2:48 pm

They do better trailers you say they have shown you the whole film in the trailer!! What do you people want? If you dont want to watch please step aside. There are many that do! SMH

• tamy

August 15, 2016 at 1:06 pm

I tire oo

3. Sade

July 27, 2016 at 7:07 pm

Hmm… this trailer tho……Nollywood sha. . But I see some of my favs in there. Bovi, Bryce Bassey (feel in love with her since I saw her interview on Jara) and I’ve recently started really liking Lilian Esoro, Alex’s acting has gotten much better over time. I look forward to this and really, really hope the movie makes sense! *fingers crossed*

• I love Suya

July 27, 2016 at 10:06 pm

Her Jara episode was adorable. I hope to see more of her. She did a great job in Breathless. Bovi is a cloooowwwwnn and I loveeeeee him!!!!

4. Femi

July 27, 2016 at 7:09 pm

Wait ooo, is the Brycee on the poster? I’ve seen her look better and her name isn’t on the poster.

• I love Suya

July 27, 2016 at 10:07 pm

You don’t read? Did you even watch the trailer?! She’s there ooo!

5. nnenne