Relationships

Actor Prince Eke & Singer Muma Gee welcome a Baby Girl on his Birthday

BellaNaija.com

At 4:45 pm today, Muma Gee gave birth to her third child with husband Prince Eke, who also celebrated his birthday today!

The couple got married in 2011, and their daughter’s name is Okwuluoka, she comes after a set of boy and girl twins, Ceasar and Cleopatra – they even have an Instagram page – click here.

Here are photos of birthday mates, baby and daddy.

Prince Eke's Caption: What more can a man receive as a birthday present? God just gave me another daughter by exactly 4:45 pm today on my birthday , mother and child smiling ....#GLADIATOR #AwesomeGod

Prince Eke’s Caption: What more can a man receive as a birthday present? God just gave me another daughter by exactly 4:45 pm today on my birthday , mother and child smiling ….#GLADIATOR #AwesomeGod

Prince Eke's Caption: My bundle of joy ....my birthday mate , my daughter. ..#GLADIATOR #AwesomeGod #OKWULUOKA

Prince Eke’s Caption: My bundle of joy ….my birthday mate , my daughter. ..#GLADIATOR #AwesomeGod #OKWULUOKA

Photo Credit: Instagram.com | @RealPrinceEke

1. Celeste

August 18, 2016 at 10:50 pm

I like their faith! Okwuluoka means tall in igbo, as in so tall – I don’t know if that’s what the name means to her parents, though. I pray she grows tall, so the name doesn’t become a thing of mockery to her.

God keep and bless the new born, she will be source of pride and joy to her parents. Congratulations!

2. chioma

August 18, 2016 at 10:56 pm

Okwuluoka IN ibo means a “spokesperson”

• Celeste

August 18, 2016 at 11:47 pm

Spokesperson = okwuluoha/okwuluora

3. De Duchess

August 18, 2016 at 11:10 pm

Aww! How cute!
    Muma Gee! Love her!

*When I saw this, I kept thinking of how Chioma Chukwuka tried to shame her for being a single woman when they went for that reality show competition.*

• Ada Ada

August 19, 2016 at 6:39 am

Same thought that came to my mind. God has indeed wiped away her reproach. Chioma Chukwuka was really mean to her, for no apparent reason. Congratulations Mr & Mrs Eke! Welcome to the world baby Okwuluoka!

• Celeste

August 19, 2016 at 8:45 pm

Did you just say reproach? When did not marrying become a reproach? Is it a sin? Muma Gee is 37, she got married in 2011 – do the math. Nothing like shame or ‘reproach’ here.

4. DatEnuguChic

August 19, 2016 at 8:07 am

Congrats to them. Okwuloka means He that towers above others which can also be described as Unique.

5. Mystique

August 19, 2016 at 10:14 am

Congrats to them but all I need is the answer to this question ” what in the world is Mr Eke wearing?” This Buhari government is taking its toll on everybody.