BN TV

BN Beauty: Want Kylie Jenner’s Lips? Try these 5 Hacks for Bigger Lips by OmabelleTV

Ever wanted your lips to look just like Kylie Jenner‘s lips but didn’t know how? Well, OmabelleTV has released a lip hacks video with 5 easy tips on how to get those full lips. Here’s what she said;

Hello my Beauties!! So today I’m bringing you a beauty lip hack on “How to make your lips look bigger.” You don’t need lip injections to achieve this. You simply need few lip techniques like lip cupping, over-lining etc. You can easily get the Kylie Jenner lips with these hacks.

Having bigger lips can be one of the most sought after trends this days so I thought to show you how to get plump, luscious & full lips in 5 simple steps.

Watch the Video

1. Samantha

August 25, 2016 at 3:40 am

This is one of the most ridiculous post I’ve seen on this site.
    Why would I, a black Nigerian woman want Kylie Jenner’s lips?
    #girlbye

• whocares

August 25, 2016 at 11:00 am

I agree with you.. I’m Nigerian. I have naturally full lips. Did anyone see that picture that went viral of a black girl with mac lipstick on and every one had some nonsense to say about how she had big lips and a white girl does the “kylie jenner” lips with the same Mac lipstick and suddenly its alright? People were actually advising the black girl to be like kylie or some shit like that.
      Point is, this post is beyond ridiculous.
      “Having full lips is one of the most sought after trend”? OUR LIPS HAVE BEEN FULL SINCE ETERNITY, and it wasn’t considered fashionable until Miss, Jolie and other caucasian people decided they wanted it too. That is the problem. To now have a post teaching us how to achieve full lips?!! Gods, this is just ignorant and beyond stupid. BN and this lady are too silly for words. Yes, I know, its just makeup, but our hair like makeup is political to us (we can barely find foundation that fits our skin tone perfectly) and there are underlying social issues going on. At least do a bit of research and educate your damned self before posting some things. gods I am irritated.

2. Benny

August 25, 2016 at 5:04 am

Asking black people if they want the lips of a white girl who surgically enhanced her lips to look like theirs??? Even doing tutorial to show them.
    I have seen many forms of insanity but THIS TAKES THE CAKE ❌

• emma

August 25, 2016 at 5:24 am

BN is doing too much, pandering to their non existent white blog visitors i guess. This is the type of nonsense that I would expect from the daily mail or Cosmo mag. They need to cut it seriously.

• Bimpe

August 25, 2016 at 5:27 am

The bull*@&^ way to much
      They need to cut it

3. nunulicious

August 25, 2016 at 5:19 am

the nude lips looks more kissable than the red oily one. in my opinion.

4. Bimpe

August 25, 2016 at 5:24 am

Thank you! I expect this from a Euro-American journalist not on a Naija blog ??

5. Baby gurl

August 25, 2016 at 7:30 am

Omabelle no!Shouldn’t have gone there! The black girls following you won’t be happy about this. Kylie got her lips enhanced to look like us don’t you know? Haba, to say I’m quite disappointed about this video is to be mild. Don’t ever go down this route again I’m you biggest fan. I already have natural “Kylie Jenner lips” so no thanks. And BN how many times will I tell you guys, I think there should be a vetting team that sifts through the noise and rubbish so as to give us content that matters just like the good ol’ days. I see people complaining here everyday for different reasons It’s either the “next” button is taking them to a different site or the grammatical errors are too much that they take away the essence of the story. There should be a sit down in your offices. It’s time. Before you completely lose your fanbase. #LongLiveBN

6. Lala

August 25, 2016 at 8:39 am

Bellanaija, if there was a regulator in Nigeria for offensive blog content, I would have made a report. This post is offensive, degrading, and belittles the intelligent black women who read your blog.
    We demand a total take down of this degrading, racist, ill conceived post!

All the smart ladies on this blog, what do we say? Take down this post, yes or no?

Post my comment o!
    Ah ah, Uche Pedro, this is beneath you!

7. le coco

August 25, 2016 at 8:44 am

please who wants those ugly lips? having fuller lips is more than fine but aunty omabelle u now went to grease it…. u look like someone who just ate hot akara… all that groundunt oil on ur lip ehn

8. Ifiii

August 25, 2016 at 8:48 am

I’m happy I’m not the only one wondering why a black woman with naturally full lips would want to make her lips look like “an artificial doctor bought look alike African lips”. I like to think that this is first an African blog before anything. Please review your content next time.

9. Olori

August 25, 2016 at 9:28 am

this is serious o Bellanaija biko bia which one is Kylie Jenner lips again. U r blogging to Nigerians first before any other group I hope u know dat. This is not even funny. And this is waaay more than lips and lipstick this is more like an insult to a race. Believe it or not. More disappointing coming from our very own. Just lyk babygurl said, it’s not everything flying on d internet dat u post abeg. Leave some, take some.

10. Omoté

August 25, 2016 at 11:17 am

Ha! Hold ya horses people! In as much as some people find this post offensive some of us find it helpful. Not everyone has full ‘kponmo’ lips! It is not that serious abeg! May be a little change in title ( How to achieve fuller lips or somfin) next time to sound politically correct. I sha don’t see anything wrong here oh! All this brouhaha on top video. We r buying rice #25000 a bag n nobody is shouting yet! Abeg there are more serious issues?

11. Atreides

August 25, 2016 at 11:27 am

I wonder if this “beauty vlogger” did not feel in the slight bit ridiculous trying to turn her own naturally full lips into something surgically enhanced.
    Common sense is really not common.

12. Xoxo

August 25, 2016 at 11:38 am

Gosh I am so happy most of you had the thoughts I had when I saw this post. Whocares, your comment is spot on. An average Nigerian already has full lips. The term the primary school bullies used on kids with big or full lips was “lebe’ (okay i dont know how its spelt). This whole Kylie Jenner lip trend is becoming sickening. Her lips are as fake as her body. I remember back then when your lips were too full you were always teased by it. God help you you could now talk too much, you’ll be the clown of the class. I’m really not a fan of the trend but I guess there are some people who will find this helpful.

13. Prince

August 25, 2016 at 12:54 pm

Who’s Kylie Jenner and why must one want such ridiculous and artificial lips. low self esteem

14. bijouxthisbijouthat

August 25, 2016 at 2:28 pm

I clicked on this post because i wanted to tell BN how ridiculous it is… Me a black girl with full luscious lips should watch a tutorial on how to get Kylie Jenner surgically enhanced lips???? How? when?
    Glad to see soo many of you were thinking like me….

15. SugaMama

August 25, 2016 at 4:54 pm

I only opened this post to comment on the ridiculousness of it, and boy am I glad we all feel the same way.
    Kylie Jenner? She couldn’t say Tonto Dikeh, Niecy Nash? Heck Amito Lagum whose lips everyone was bothered about.
    Trash.

16. bola

September 15, 2016 at 11:38 pm

BN, una dey fall hand o, no wonder this Caucasians keep thinking they can look down on us and they can set a standard for “beautiful”. it is because people like BN will post this rubbish.