Scoop

Check out Nollywood Actress Toyin Aimakhu’s New Photos

BellaNaija.com

Nollywood actress Toyin Aimakhu has got some stylish new photos.

Shot by Pyraraph Studios, the actress is rocking a floor-length sequin dress with a pair of nude pumps and her hair flowing past her shoulders.

Check them out below.

Toyin Aimakhu (1) Toyin Aimakhu (2) Toyin Aimakhu (3) Toyin Aimakhu (4)

1. Asa Nwa

August 6, 2016 at 4:21 pm

Is it just me, or does anyone else feel her style has been different these days?…I think she got herself a stylist coz I noticed she’s been exploring outside of her comfort zone, which is good for her.

Toyin, if you did employ a stylist, nice move?.

2. Angel

August 6, 2016 at 4:24 pm

Biko what are the photos for? Did she get an endorsement deal? Abi she dey promote movie? Hmmmm, celebrities and their mumu photo shoot. Hian!

• B

August 6, 2016 at 4:43 pm

Hi Angel, I am still trying to understand your frame of mind as to why you will refer to Toyin’s photo shoot as mumu photo shoot . Must you comment? , what has she done to you? Did you pay for the photo shoot? , Must she be celebrating her birthday or an endorsement deal before she can be happy and do a photo shoot. I am pretty sure you snap everyday and post pictures on your social media accounts, has anybody referred to them as mumu pictures. The fact your pictures have not made it to bellanaija or Forbes should tell you to work hard on your hustle.

3. Hmm

August 6, 2016 at 4:38 pm

It doesn’t fit her.

• Ebby

August 6, 2016 at 5:10 pm

bad belle

• Rolly

August 7, 2016 at 9:15 am

Lmao y’all ate extra sour today. How can someone looking better not “fit her”… Why are you so upset about her life???

4. Baby gurl

August 6, 2016 at 6:05 pm

The fourth one is my fave. @Angel, get a life biko. Sigh.

5. Cee

August 6, 2016 at 6:38 pm

Toyin is looking extra fine, extra because she fine b4

6. Cee

August 6, 2016 at 6:41 pm

Toyin is looking extra fine, extra because she fine b4.

7. oturugbeke

August 6, 2016 at 7:11 pm

…….and the image repair begins……

8. keke driver

August 6, 2016 at 7:14 pm

The second picture looks funny, wussup with her stomach tho.

9. Finally!Finally

August 6, 2016 at 7:27 pm

Rubbish!!!!! I see nothing, second pic thumbs down!!!!!

10. Spunky

August 6, 2016 at 8:03 pm

Toyin is quite the pretty lady. That’s for sure.

11. Angel

August 6, 2016 at 8:37 pm

My data, my opinion. @ B, I am not surprised. People like you never have a mind of their own. Run along now, little soldier and kiss up to Toyin! #groupie
    Better receive sense, and take a chill pill while you are @ it. Is not that serious abeg!

12. S. U. A

August 6, 2016 at 9:15 pm

Angel you sound depressed. I am sure you always post scary pictures on social media and people just have to look. I mean they have no choice. Now you know how it feels because you are reminding someone it is your opinion. Hian

13. Angel

August 6, 2016 at 11:18 pm

Hahaha! Social media voltrons! Is that why you are using different names? Only you, B and now SUA. Sad people! If you know the pictures are fine, why do you need validation tho? Anuofia!

14. B

August 7, 2016 at 12:54 am

Only you commented 3x and you sound childish. It seems you are the one in need validation dear. You had nothing good to type. I will be praying for you.
    ” your data your opinion, her money her photoshoot”
    PS: I don’t need to hide under two names to reply you.
    B.

15. B

August 7, 2016 at 12:56 am

*of

16. Single Shalewa, Bitter Bintu!

August 8, 2016 at 4:44 pm

The shoes don’t complement the dress. It’s just distracting. Well done all the same Toyin.