Scoop

Is Modeling Richard Mofe-Damijo’s Next Big Thing? He’s thinking about it!

Richard Mofe-Damijo (5)

Nollywood heartthrob Richard Mofe-Damijo has been looking extra stylish and dapper and there’s no doubt that if he wants to be a model he can make it work.

According to him, he got a message from one of his daughters recently saying “…so that’s how my daddy started modeling in his 50s, the end” and now he’s considering the idea. So exciting!

He posted on Instagram:

Feeling all fly and enjoying my life then one of my daughters sends me a bbm saying “…so that’s how my daddy started modeling in his 50s, the end” The question now is ‘Is modelling my next big thing?’ Give me a moment to process the thought-lol #proudfather #actor #workingactor Can I hashtag model? Ok, just thought to ask

Can you see RMD as a model? We totally can!

1. DatEnuguChic

August 25, 2016 at 3:01 pm

Yes please. Hmm saw him at Shoprite Enugu, that Man is Fionnne for days. I couldn’t even go near cos people were all around him. Go ahead RMD, you’ve got what it takes. Your wife must have an unusual portion of grace to watch ladies gush over you all the time.

2. UNCLE GWE GWE GWE

August 25, 2016 at 3:01 pm

I HATE this RMD, making we young boys feel inferior. Granny pack your load enter house naaa

• Darius

August 25, 2016 at 4:04 pm

Lolzzzzz… his time has passed. He should let go of the spotlight make we sef shine small.

3. JustSaying

August 25, 2016 at 3:12 pm

how is it possible that this man is aging backwards and even giving ALL Nollywood actors a run for their money. Amazing. He looks way better than 10-15 yrs ago.

All you NOllywood Actors take care of your body, The love handles are way too much . No actor in Nollywood has a cute body – all of them have love handles – at least the older ones like Amaechi Munogor and Mr Ibu we can excuse their pot belly cos they are older (i assume) – but what of the younger ones Daniel K Daniel, Mike Ezerounye, Ramsey Nouah, Desmond Elliot, Ghana’s John Dumelo etc etc – all those love handles are not cute. Be like RMD. You are never carrying any babies or giving birth so what the hell is your excuse.

You our on our screens, so just like hollywood, so invest in taking care of your body and chew less meat and drink less beer and work out.

• Ene

August 25, 2016 at 7:24 pm

Which Ramsey Nouah? Look well well o

4. Prince

August 25, 2016 at 4:10 pm

I refuse to be intimidated. No, not me!!!

5. Adio_Braimoh

August 25, 2016 at 5:45 pm

You don’t need to ask. The two roles (acting and modeling) re script that you can play well in it. You ve got ur decision. Stop pulling stunt!

6. Mz Titilitious

August 25, 2016 at 5:46 pm

love those shoes! i love good shoes!

7. truth

August 25, 2016 at 7:58 pm

Old papa youngi! He did a great effort by taking care of himself. P.S At a point, he was also getting pot belly…Now, he has become Mr steal your girlfriend and grandma. If the recently infamous “mr steal your grandma” can be an overnight instagram model figure, then you are good to go mr RMD!!

8. Amh

August 25, 2016 at 10:05 pm

Fine man.of course he can. Model.

9. lolochigo

August 26, 2016 at 6:33 pm

Pls RMD carry me along, I want 2 model 2.