Relationships

Torrei Hart wishes Ex-Husband Kevin Hart & Eniko a Happy Married Life

BellaNaija.com

Kevin Hart and Eniko Parrish wedding_Torrei hart congratulationsComedian and actor Torrei Hart wished her ex-husband Kevin Hart and new wife Eniko a happy married life on Instagram, and advised the newlyweds to keep God first.

She shared a photo of them after they exchanged their vows and captioned it,

Congratulations @kevinhart4real and @enikobaby Keep God First.

Kevin and Torrei have two kids, a boy and girl named Hendrix and Heaven. The coupleย got married in 2003 and filed for divorce 7 years later in 2010.

Kevin and new wife Eniko have been together for over 5 years, and got married this weekend – click here to see first photos from the big day.

Photo Credit: Instagram.com | @TorreiHart

1. When

August 14, 2016 at 11:04 pm

Hmmmmn…so many untold stories. I wish all parties the best and Gods peace.

2. Babe

August 15, 2016 at 2:15 am

I love Torrei Hart! May she find happiness and her own Prince Charming. As for Eniko hmmmm…….lemme just keep my opinion to myself!!!

3. Red

August 15, 2016 at 4:09 am

Maturity over everything. Makes life “easy-er”.

• Lucinda

August 15, 2016 at 10:37 am

Kevin keeps Torei’s bank account fat. He has compensated her financially. That alone will make you mature.

As for Eniko. She’s a trophy wife. This type of arrangement dates back to thousands of years ago. Not a big deal.

• Celeste

August 15, 2016 at 11:44 am

What amount of account fattening can equate and compensate for the loss of your husband and the stark reality that your family is no more a unit and living separately? Just how much? My dear not every thing can be equated to money, so give credit to whom its due; Torrei is moving on and being mature here.
      I’m believing all parties settled their differences after kevin faced backlash after he shamelessly announced “I guess giving a woman $20,000 in child support” – I mean what’s $20k to compare to loosing the family bond? Nothing!

4. memebaby

August 15, 2016 at 7:06 am

why wont she let go of his surname ? just curious

• Ada Nnewi

August 15, 2016 at 8:54 am

It’s the same reason why some women keep their maiden names and why Tina Turner kept “Turner”. .. they have built their professional careers around their names so it makes sense to keep whatever surname they gained recognition with…

5. afia

August 15, 2016 at 8:14 am

But why is she still called Hart? Good on her part though

6. Miss Ghana

August 15, 2016 at 9:18 am

she is entitled to keep his name if she wants! you don’t make a woman who is building a career change her life and name anyhow for other people’s selfishness. many women have kept their ex’s names. let her be. she has wished them well. I salute you Torei! God hold you and give you a good life.

7. M

August 15, 2016 at 12:57 pm

I am too proud to keep my ex’s name except I want him back. I am a woman of my own who didn’t fall out from the sky, I had a name before and I will have a name after him. I find it cheap and desperate when women hang on to a man’s name after he has moved on with another women and hide under the pretext of children and career. It’s wrong. I won’t do it neither will I want another woman bearing my husband’s name when married to him.

• Nhia

August 16, 2016 at 8:18 pm

Oh please. calm down. let people do whatever they please. someone else may perceive you as cheap for even forgoing your name in the first place because you got married.

8. Tolu

August 15, 2016 at 1:03 pm

Some men are bastards!

Men like Kevin Hart is why I am extremely sketchy about getting with a broke guy!

Everyone is humble when the are broke….you see people’s true colors when they become successful. Torrie Hart definitely got the short end of the stick on this one…literally? And worse she has to put on a happy face so people don’t label her a bitter ex who won’t move on.

After years of struggling and supporting the guy he becomes successful and all of a sudden you are no longer good enough. He marries some exotic, much younger woman and casts you off to the side…..such horrible creatures men can be.

Truth is Eniko is a gold digger. Ain’t no way she would be checking for that midget if it wasn’t for his bank account.

And Kevin, well, there is no fool like an old fool. Have fun while it lasts….this chick will be filling for divorce after dropping some babies and waits out her prenup for 10yrs so she will be entitled to larger settlement, plus alimony.

No relationship built on the back of hurting others can ever succeed, no be curse. Her karma is coming soon.

• forbisi

August 15, 2016 at 5:31 pm

lol at short end of the stick. i always laff wn i remember the episode in real husbands whr kevin’s girlfriend was pregnant. on her baby shower, she said she’s allergic to seafood. one of the other ladies said how can she be allergic to seafood wn she got pregnant by a shrimp!

• enough with this gold digger talk

August 15, 2016 at 6:57 pm

how fast we always are to judge the woman smh.. would Kevin be with eniko if she wasn’t beautiful? i don’t think so. therefore both of them are with each other for a reason; she for the money and he for the look..it’s 50-50 if you ask me. people need to give this girl a break, i get that some people would be with a man like Kevin only for the money but sometimes love happens. i mean, if she was in the public eye a lot and we saw that she was a bitch, all these allegations would make sense but from the look of things, eniko is just a pretty girl who like most girls loves to have fun and look good. she only ever posts photos of her herself and her friends, mum, kevin and his kids; not even her designer collection. The world would be a better place if we women stopped bringing each other down, if you do not have anything good to say, do not say anything. Really tired of the double standards

• enough with this gold digger talk

August 15, 2016 at 7:00 pm

btw all you need to do is watch videos of them together and see how much they are in love, they have so much fun together. please stop the hate

• Tolu

August 15, 2016 at 8:43 pm

Nice perspective…..remember to follow that approach when an “Eniko” swoops in and takes your man after years of slaving with him. And yes I WILL judge her, if she was so worried about women not bringing each other down she wouldn’t have cheated with a married man and facilitated the break up of his family. She didn’t care who she hurt as long as she got what she wanted.

Moving on is easier said than done. No one wants to work and others reap the benefit.

So Yes, I maintain she is a gold digger, And your beauty analogy is flawed. Her beauty will not increase with age…..Kevin’s net worth if he continues this way probably will. I hope she has her bags packed and doesn’t get too comfortable, because at first sign of a wrinkle or crow feet…. her replacement is loading.

9. IJS

August 15, 2016 at 2:02 pm

I’m a woman and I’d like to berate Kevin for leaving his ex but she looks very dramatic and eniko looks peaceful. We can all do with a little peace in this life

• Anonymous

August 15, 2016 at 10:07 pm

because eniko is slim and fair = peaceful. Torrei is dark with locs= dramatic

• Celeste

August 15, 2016 at 11:02 pm

@ IJS:
      What a stupid stupid analogy you put up there.

10. IJS

August 16, 2016 at 12:20 am

Duh…because I’ve watched her talk a lot of times and she’s usually cussing

• Celeste

August 16, 2016 at 11:08 am

I haven’t watched her talk, but let’s not forget she is a comedienne and that’s how they make their money, cussing included.

11. Idomagirl

August 16, 2016 at 5:13 pm

People berating Torrei for not dropping Kevin’s last name after the divorce, would you have judged her if she never took his name to begin with?
    This last name change is quite a hassle.

12. M

August 16, 2016 at 9:30 pm

We all know it’s a hassle, but just do it and keep the rest of your self respect intact, afterall if you were getting married to another man 99.9999% chances you will, except he was a whimp! For me it’s a low to keep the name of a man who’s divorced me and moved on in life with another woman. Some respect pls!!!!

13. M

August 16, 2016 at 9:38 pm

Don’t wait for a man to tell you too, I remember the late Deinde Fernandez expressing disgust and publicly asking Erelu Dosunmu to please drop his name. An uncle of mine did same with his first wife who had 4children too after he remarried, he said it was improper and disrespectful to his new wife, that she uuses her name as Ms. X, we felt bad but I thought to myself , that can never happen to me, I will not wait to get to that point.