Music

#SidewalkSpotted: Solange Knowles is the Face of Michael Kors First-Ever Street Style Campaign and she looks Effortlessly Amazing!

BellaNaija.com

Solange-Knowles-Michael-Kors-Fall-Campaign-#SidewalkSpotted-BellaNaija-001

Solange Knowles serves up some effortless slayage in Michael Kors Fall campaign.

The music star teamed up with Michael Kors for the designer’s first ever streetwear inititative campaign titled “The Walk”. Shot by photographer Tommy Ton, she slips into the designer’s upcoming fall designs for a gorgeous spread.

Solange-Knowles-Michael-Kors-Fall-Campaign-#SidewalkSpotted-BellaNaija-003

Kors said in an interview with Billboard, “Solange is strong and passionate and not afraid to share her opinion with the world—and that type of confidence always makes an impact, She’s a true trendsetter. I love how she takes some of our pieces and makes them her own.”

Solange-Knowles-Michael-Kors-Fall-Campaign-#SidewalkSpotted-BellaNaija-002

She is photographed in some of Manhattan’s most scenic neighborhoods and we see her in green faux fur, Michael Kors Brooklyn grommet crossbody purse.

Soo Joo Park, Nina Agdal, and Princess Marie-Olympia of Greece are also stars in Michael Kors’ #SidewalkSpotted Campaign.

Watch it here:

1. UNCLE GWE GWE GWE

September 3, 2016 at 7:58 pm

She better Thank God for Queen Bey, shes just another Laura Ikeji, Making use of her sisters shine to climb.

• Adisa

September 3, 2016 at 8:55 pm

Are you kidding me?. This is solange we are talking about the fashion goddess. She is creative in her own way and yes she has her own fan base even without the #beywagon

• lulu

September 4, 2016 at 10:23 am

and an amazing song writer too

• Latifa

September 5, 2016 at 8:08 am

Big lie….Everything she has acquired is all thanks to her sister…..No wonder she almost killed Jayz in that elevator

• Spunky

September 3, 2016 at 9:19 pm

Uncle Gwe Gwe Gwe! I follow you reason am small. But this bey, right here, got her hustle on.

• Christabel

September 11, 2016 at 1:21 pm

Is this Lizzy?

2. The Real Oma

September 3, 2016 at 8:40 pm

Solange is one beautiful woman and a creative in her own right, and i like her 🙂

3. lily

September 3, 2016 at 9:02 pm

She may not be as rich and famous as her sister and yes her sister’s fame may be helping. But I admire her. She’s a singer, songwriter, photographer, model, actress, DJ and so on. She’s her own person!!!

4. UNCLE GWE GWE GWE

September 3, 2016 at 9:18 pm

Why all these praise and worship under my comment??? Its only my opinion

• Anon

September 3, 2016 at 11:06 pm

Because your ‘opinion’ is based on ignorance.

5. xplorenollywood.com

September 3, 2016 at 11:22 pm

I align with you dear! She had a fantastic opportunity to churn out music, different from her sisters vibe, but one minute she into music, next minute she’s modelling another minute she’s throwing punches in an elevator! Please focus on one and give it ur all biko!

• lily

September 3, 2016 at 11:35 pm

Don’t we all go through this? Maybe not all of us but some of us. We are not exactly sure what path to tread. But whatever the case, she’s a jack of all trades and maybe a ‘semi-master’ of all. And there’s nothing wrong about that…lol

6. I am totally on the same boat with Solange

September 4, 2016 at 7:41 am

I totally understand How a Richer, more successful older sibling can overshadow your own efforts as a Person. I have bn there, Still there sef. Good thing is like Solange, My parents raised me to be a strong, confident person and I’m individually separated and have accepted myself for who I am without prejudice. It really freed me to live my life in my own terms. I never wanted to compete with my brother to begin with.

One of the reasons why he even looks up to me and seeks my advice on things.

I understand My brother’s name has opened a Few important doors in my life and I know Society will always refer me to be his younger brother even before my own achievementS are mentioned. It’s not always okay but that’s our lives as we know it. And I know How Fame and Media scrutiny has shaped my Bro. The fact that I can still buy roasted Corn across the street and it doesn’t appear on Linda Ikeji Or this blog Is ‘Heaven’. That’s a ‘luxury’ my bro can’t ‘afford’.

• Mahka

September 4, 2016 at 3:07 pm

Dude, Wats your name?I seriously want to know…
      inbox me [email protected]
      Solonge is bae as usual…

• Mahka

September 4, 2016 at 3:52 pm

Hey, care to share…I seriously want to know,your name
      inbox me,[email protected]
      Solange is bae as usual

7. Truth-be-told

September 4, 2016 at 11:40 pm

I totally agree with you “I am on the same boat…..”. In my case, I am the last child and I really do not mind the attention being on the older ones, no siree. I totally love them loads. And when ever people ask if I don’t “feel somehow”. I wonder why. They are my super heroes and I am super proud of them. There are times like you said, that it can be overwhelming, but then when I think of all the sacrifices they make for me and the unending love showered on me, I cannot but be thankful for them. Happy for you that just like me, there is no room for envy.