News

WATCH: Driver Crashes His Boss’ SUV into 4 Cars in Lagos | Colleagues Allege That He Was Drunk

BellaNaija.com

1004 Crashed CarA driver has reportedly crashed his employer’s SUV into four cars at 1004 Estate, Victoria Island, Lagos.

OAP Freeze shared the video of the damage done by the driver’s act on his Instagram page. He said:

Driver crashes his employers black Mercedes MClass (the black Benz MClass jeep in the video) into 4 cars in 1004, thankfully no life was lost and no one was injured!

This crazy episode was attributed to drunk driving, as his colleagues made statements like “Ti ko ba iti high laaro kutukutu!” And “o ti mu oti yo!” It is even alleged by some of the security guards and his driver colleagues that this was done on purpose!

Dear Nigerians, please run a background check on domestic staff before employing them, what if your children were in that car or playing behind that car? I can only imagine the sorrow the owner of the car has to endure this morning, as he coughs out nearly 2 million Naira in this recession, to pay for the damaged cars!……..

The driver has been taken to the nearest police station!

Watch the video below:

1. Marlvina

September 29, 2016 at 6:17 pm

And so? Is this the first vehicle to be involved in an accident?

2. Wiklo

September 29, 2016 at 9:30 pm

what has background check got to do with Oga’s drunk driver?…..who background check #Epp?….where do you start your background check from?…..just thank God it was in a controlled setting and not the Highway…

3. ...just saying

September 30, 2016 at 7:41 am

Like Freeze you mean your own car is not insured? Because that’s the only reason you think someone else’s isn’t

4. Taiwo

September 30, 2016 at 10:30 am

Freeze has turned to Olofofo Adugbo! Boda Marimaso (If I see, I must talk)

• Moyo

September 30, 2016 at 10:43 am

@Taiwo, please it is too early in the morning, Looooooooooooooooool, I had to hold in my laughter so that my colleagues will not think I am mad, Boda Marimaso, Oh my days, Freeze you haf suffered

5. Biola

October 1, 2016 at 1:59 pm

This has nothing to do with background check. This is just an ignorant Driver. Even if they are not educated they should undergo some sort of training regularly. Thank God no one got hurt.