Events

Socialite Fifi Okwudili Umenyiora celebrates her 35th Birthday with a Lavish Party at her New Restaurant | See All the Photos

Fifi Umenyiora, wife of luxury car dealer Okwudili Umenyiora of Dilly Motors hosted socialites to a birthday party recently.

The High Octane club themed party was held at the couple’s brand new Restaurant Jamo Afrique; an Afro-Caribbean upscale restaurant in Oniru Estate.

The celebrant was supported by her husband Okwudili and surrounded by family, friends, and well-wishers. In attendance were rapper/entrepreneur Naeto C, Comedian/Filmmaker AY and his wife Mabel and more.

See photos below.

FIFI002 FIFI025 FIFI027 FIFI030 FIFI036 FIFI038 FIFI045 FIFI049 FIFI050 FIFI065 FIFI066 FIFI072 FIFI089 FIFI090 FIFI095 FIFI098 FIFI124 FIFI127 FIFI129 FIFI147 FIFI158 FIFI159 FIFI167 FIFI169 FIFI176 FIFI181 FIFI188 FIFI194 FIFI195 FIFI197 FIFI199 FIFI201 FIFI202 FIFI207 FIFI213 FIFI221 FIFI238 FIFI242 FIFI248 FIFI263 FIFI273 FIFI279 FIFI282 FIFI289 FIFI293 FIFI314 FIFI332 FIFI343 FIFI347 FIFI351 FIFI379 FIFI382 FIFI387 FIFI391 FIFI400 FIFI408 FIFI411 FIFI421 FIFI438 FIFI444 FIFI456 FIFI458 FIFI468 FIFI472 FIFI482 FIFI483 FIFI496 FIFI499 FIFI504 FIFI510 FIFI511 FIFI519 FIFI522 FIFI525 FIFI546 FIFI570

Yummy mummy & stylista @FifiDilly sizzled in red for her lavish 35th birthday party, styled with @Fendi's "Bag Bugs" sandals

A photo posted by BellaNaijaStyle (@bellanaijastyle) on

1. DeeDee

October 2, 2016 at 2:31 pm

Oh yes Bella naija very high octane ..the crowd as we can see are having mad fun. ….

2. Ranyinudo

October 2, 2016 at 2:36 pm

Wow! Fifi u look 28!???
    Many more beautiful years Nwunye Dili?

3. Spunky

October 2, 2016 at 2:47 pm

Happy birthday beautiful.

4. Vendors, please!

October 2, 2016 at 3:07 pm

Happy Birthday! Who made the cakes, and desserts? And who made the non-alcoholic cocktails?

• Adaora

October 2, 2016 at 4:36 pm

Honeyfrosting!!I love her cakes and desserts, check her out on her IG page

5. Inspired

October 2, 2016 at 3:20 pm

Not a fan of people who post/show off alot on social media BUT you have to give it to these women for always looking good! Fit fam mamas of Lagos association?? ! Being fit goes a long way o. Nice to know that motherhood isn’t an excuse to gain 50 kg and stop wearing bodycon and lovely clothes #inspiredtobehot

• Girl2Woman

October 2, 2016 at 9:40 pm

Some Women (and Husbands) are happy with their Post baby bodies and have no desire to Wear Bodycon dresses, Thank you!

Nonetheless the Ladies here Look Great

#LoveYourBodyLoveYourLife

• Inspired

October 2, 2016 at 11:37 pm

If you want to stay fat after giving birth then stay fat because I was talking about MYSELF and how Fifi and her friends have inspired ME. No point being defensive dear, I never bashed fat women, I just said it was encouraging to know that I could work towards being hot again after child birth.

• Nahum

October 3, 2016 at 2:09 pm

But @inspired, why are you fat shaming? At your age, you still don’t realize that everyone has a different body type? You still don’t know this and yet you are fat shaming? Shame on you and your nasty attitude. By the way, true beauty is a loving and kind attitude, you can have a killer body but if your attitude stinks, no one will like you. Perhaps you should be inspired to work on your attitude rather than your body

6. cookies ?

October 2, 2016 at 3:45 pm

Happy birthday. you Look amazing @35. very soon, we’d have to keep a wax figure of a dark skin female somewhere (museum perhaps) , so that when our kids grow up, they’d believe that Nigerian females are made up of both light and dark skin. everybody is not supposed to be” la yallow” that is Spanish for light skin…. except not.

• Oh please

October 2, 2016 at 8:48 pm

A lot of south eastern/Igbo women are naturally yellow/lightskinned. It doesn’t make them any less Nigerian. Just because you are not used to it, doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist. Your statement reeks of insecurity.

• Odiegwu

October 2, 2016 at 9:04 pm

Aww. Read Akanna okeke’s article on insecurities. Agbani Darego, Genevieve, and Omotola that Nigerians are so obsessed with, are they yellow? Lupita is she yellow ? Naomi Campbell nko?
      I’m sure if they check your social media pictures your lighten yourself yellow too. If it’s yellow that is doing you, go and bleach. As if light skinned women don’t face racism and issues faced by humans everyday

• Mama G of Imo State

October 2, 2016 at 9:06 pm

*ps I’d understand this comment if Fifi herself isn’t naturally yellow. But she is. She’s a yellow Igbo woman like Dilly’s mum, Nicole his sister, her friends Nnenna and ms cookie skin. So warra you sayin

• Busarni

October 3, 2016 at 12:20 am

Please it’s Mrs cookie skin; you gotta show some respect but you can’t sit with us. Bye Felicia …

• Ms

October 3, 2016 at 4:13 am

Bursarni “MS” is for ALL females irrespective of marital status. Miss is different from Ms. Women please stop carrying marriage on your head Biko. Read more instead of being a celebrity gossip dispenser. And you gave us your wrong opinion as facts so proudly with your wannabe elite tone. Aww, this is a forum for educated people #youcantsitwithus

• Xoxo

October 3, 2016 at 1:50 pm

Beautiful people?. Happy birthday Fifi. Ehen @cookies please give the whole light skin- dark skin brouhaha a rest. There are probably just as many dark skinned women in Nigeria just as there are light skinned women. If not even more. Not every light skinned person actually bleached their skin. I’m from Ekiti state and my dad’s peeps are really light skinned, hence my skin color. There are still so many beautiful dark skinned women in Nigeria e.g my mother, light skin is not overtaking dark skin. Please we are all Nigerians, we are all black and we all face the same racism that is going on in the world because to a white man we are all BLACK. Too many things in this world are segregating humans from each other, it’s really terrible, we need to stop.

7. Anon

October 2, 2016 at 6:10 pm

Mrs. Chukwueke – forever beautiful.

8. BijouxthisBijouxthat

October 2, 2016 at 6:15 pm

She’s pretty and fit…
    I just don’t like the sandals… It doesn’t complement the whole outfit..
    And oh I have a girl crush on Nicole… I feel she has a great aura around her.
    And she’s sweet or comes across as sweet..

9. The Real Oma

October 2, 2016 at 6:49 pm

Fifi looks amazing! Happy 35th beautiful woman

10. Ijebujesha

October 2, 2016 at 6:51 pm

Haha. Nigerians and flambouyance are nearest in meaning walahi. My eyes saw serious wahala while working in Nigeria..Cleaners and junior staff always telling me to change my phone, that it’s too cheap and basic. All my colleagues and even ogas including Regional Head telling me to buy a car when the office was just accross my house. .lol… I just don’t understand why many of us are wired that way. I like the US…You can live however you choose to, people understand that it’s your style and afford you your space.

• Dolly

October 2, 2016 at 7:48 pm

If your post aint the truth Ijebujesha,
      On my mom’s insistence, I relocated shortly to Naija to find a job and a MAN of course. Coz in her words, “these niggas in Brooklyn got nothing but *dizznaeee* to offer you” (like I ever complained that wasn’t on top of my list).

Lagos oh Lagos….everything has to do with class, type of car you driving, what designer you re’ wearing and how many latest phones you got (say what??). It’s like a pressure to live a certain way so you get respected, be seen and heard. Lets just say after two months of dealing with the phony lifestyle I packed my bags and chuck my deuces in the air.

I love how class don’t define anything in New York, I can stroll to the deli in my sweats and get same respect I would get wearing a tom ford dress.
      You can wear the most expensive shit and drive a Maybach but if you step outta line your a$$ gon’ get checked real quick even by a bum on the street. Yup leave all that opulence at your front door, we keep it real on the street.

• Lacey

October 2, 2016 at 10:48 pm

All na wash! If you want to survive Nja as a returnee, just focus on why you are there and do not try to impress nobody! When I visit Nja, I bring my strong pidgin accent when am in say places! In that Country you will meet fake ass people who have only been to Abidjan, The Gambia and some SA, and maybe London for two weeks and they have British cum American accent! Happy Birthday to this Pretty Lady! Please ladies marry for substance , not for material things! See this kind girl as she end up with retired drug lord because of money! You guys will just be throwing Billionaire anyhow, for men with no pedigree , who got wealth through dirty means! Leading Nigeria youths astray with your myopic headlines!

• Dolly

October 3, 2016 at 12:41 am

Hey Lacey, you damn right about that especially the French x Island x British accent yea #thatpart lol but I aint even mad at the confusion, just pick a struggle.

Happy birthday to this pretty lady tho, we went off subject no thanks to #Ijebujesha

• Anonymous

October 2, 2016 at 7:52 pm

Then let them live their flamboyant lives in peace and live your own simple life and stop judging them, because you are doing same thing you are accusing Nigerians of, but then again you are also a Nigerian so no surprise.

• Dolly

October 2, 2016 at 9:32 pm

And then you are anonymous so you don’t count….literally!

• Pisces

October 2, 2016 at 7:55 pm

What has that got to do with this post? I’m genuinely lost.. please help me out. A nice classy birthday dinner and a restaurant opening. Congratulations Mrs Fifi you look amazing. Wish you paired the red dress with more appropriate sandals though x

11. Tincan

October 2, 2016 at 8:14 pm

The lady with the mic looks so beautiful. Like the kinda beauty that comes from within. As for Nnenna, whatever you are doing to look this great, you need to package it and sell it. (Ports ?)

12. Marlvina

October 2, 2016 at 8:44 pm

Beautiful celebrant. Her hubby no dey smile ni?

13. Uju Lilian Ikegbune

October 3, 2016 at 7:56 am

Happy birthday Fifi. Age with beauty and grace! Lovely couples everywhere and beautiful people too

14. Ifeyinwa Atuanya

October 3, 2016 at 9:40 am

Pretty woman.

I like the 16th picture.

Happy belated birthday to her.

15. Mama

October 3, 2016 at 12:53 pm

I just like Naeto C and Nicole. They always seem so simple and relatable.

16. wendy

October 3, 2016 at 1:33 pm

Wow! She is 35. I don’t know why I thought that she was older. MIL is very beautiful. Nicole looks like her.
    Fifi hubby looks like a quite dude.

which of them is Nnenna?

Anybody can be fit. All you need is determination, and consistency. money helps u in achieving your result faster and maintaining it tooo sha but the most important thing na determination, and consistency.

17. Nahum

October 3, 2016 at 2:10 pm

BN please stop messing with my avatar

18. Meg

October 3, 2016 at 7:58 pm

I just like Nicole, she’s sweet and pretty. The chemistry between her and Naeto is out of this world. It’s good to marry well.

19. Ifeyinwa Atuanya

October 4, 2016 at 9:22 am

@Dolly, with the opulence in Lagos.

Me; I can’t live in Lagos o, given a chance. Hmmm… ask the country I’m living in at the moment; United Kingdom.

I don’t have money in the United Kingdom. So e be like say, I believe you.

20. Owanbe

October 4, 2016 at 9:10 pm

Her Husband is a still a Fraud and fugitive. They should send him back to the US, catch am catch am e be thief

• Bey

October 7, 2016 at 10:43 am

oh shut it. very inappropriate given its a bday post.

• Olope

November 20, 2016 at 12:02 am

Did she lie? This is how we error worship looters, and make young kids aspire to be like them, by hook or by crook. A thief is a thief, no matter the appearance.

21. Idomagirl