Scoop

Halle Berry Launches a Lingerie Line ‘Scandale’ to Celebrate Being 50 & Fearless

BellaNaija.com

halle-berry_scandale-lingerieLegendary Hollywood actor Halle Berry turned 50 in August this year, and to celebrate she’s following her dreams and launching a lingerie line called ‘Scandale’.

On the website the beauty queen turned actor and now entrepreneur says it’s for ‘real women’ with ‘real curves’. She motivated her followers by telling them to be fearless too –

Halle The big FIVE OH has taught me to be FEARLESS!
I’m about to launch a lingerie line at 50. Here’s what I know for sure… it’s never too early or too late to do what EVER makes you happy.

Here’s her Instagram post announcing the big move –

1. EqualityLite

November 15, 2016 at 7:23 am

What I don’t get is why all the validation for being strong, fearless. Women need to chill on this talk. If you are a woman, we understand you are strong and been through a lot already and men have been too so why shove it down our throats?

If Donald Trump says he is too big to fail, y’all gone come for him but all ladies on my bbm and everywhere won’t let someone rest with I am strong, I am this, I am that. Abeg jooor

• Uju

November 15, 2016 at 10:03 am

I totally get you my dear…same thing I was thinking this weekend!

Al these womenn nposting “I am SuperHappy”..I am that, I am this….

I just dont get it why you need to resound it if truly you are happy.

For me, I just believe it is the weakness in them that speaks out and just seeking to be believed as such..

God help all of them

2. beauty

November 15, 2016 at 8:54 am

50 is the new 20, damn!!!

3. Spunky

November 15, 2016 at 9:41 am

MILF! damn Halle Mammaaa…

4. argungu

November 15, 2016 at 10:02 am

she’s an “actress” not an actor.

• Olori

November 15, 2016 at 10:51 am

She’s an actor argungu ITK canary enu jelenge jelenge. Actor is unisex (in layman’s language since u av proven to be a layman).

• Nancy

November 15, 2016 at 10:51 am

Ummmm….Actor goes for both. Research!