Scoop

“The strongest people are not those who show strength in front of us” – Anita Solomon

BellaNaija.com

Maje Ayida & Anita Solomon

Maje Ayida & Anita Solomon

Anita Solomon, the mother of Maje Ayida‘s second son in her first post since the launch of Toke Makinwa’s book, has said that strength is displayed through battles won, and not by showing it “in front of us”.

Toke launched her memoir – “On Becoming” – on November 27th. The book details what transpired in the love triangle between Toke, Anita, and Maje.

Toke’s marriage to Maje crashed after she discovered that Anita was pregnant for Maje. The baby celebrated his first birthday earlier this year.

Here’s what Anita wrote on Twitter:

anita-solomon

She shared some tweets a couple of hours later, where she said:

New day, same goals! Chasing the dream to change the world – one person at a time! #internetmarketing #workingmom

Leadership is not about titles, positions or flow charts; it is about one life influencing another. #workingmom #makemoneyonline

Coincidentally, Toke’s close friend Arese, who is also mentioned in the book, shared the exact same quote at the same time.

1. Stephanie-feld

November 28, 2016 at 12:20 pm

I just had the most delicious Eomuk Bokkeum and tteokbokki.

• LemmeRant

November 28, 2016 at 2:40 pm

All you just have to do is write a book to vilify and demonize men and BN warriors will troop behind you. I’m not surprised since its your nature anyway.

Be here disturbing yourself over a manipulative and calculative woman who is just vexed she didn’t get her way this time around.
      She is a narcissist who’s obsessed with painting the perfect picture to the world (as if anybody cares) She did everything to proffer the perfect image and always saw Anita as a thorn even though she (Toke) was the original side chick. She manipulated her way into getting the ring and of course went all out posting on social media (again seeking public validation).

Now that perfect picture has been broken, aunty is angry, But since she’s demonizing a Nigerian man in the process she’ll get the support of BN women. They are ever ready for this kind of battle.

@honey omo lekki
      So Anita deserves the baby mama tag abi? Its ok now. But if its your darling Ana Ebere or Genevieve it is slut-shaming and misogynistic. Rubbish..

• Anonymous

November 28, 2016 at 3:11 pm

SO it’s true. There are two things that make BN commenters think you’re a good person
      Not looking glamorous and not wearing things they can’t afford + being VERY quiet on social media.

You guys are supporting Anita and I really can’t wrap my head around it. It actually breaks my heart. I hope that things continue to unravel and happen to Toke that will make you all eat your words one day. You guys are being very cruel to a woman whose husband cheated on her for 12 years and got two women pregnant, twice. He even cheated on both Toke and Anita. But oh well. Maje and Anita are the angels here

• LemmeRant

November 28, 2016 at 3:36 pm

@Anonymous
      I’m not supporting Anita. I have refrained from commenting on their article for a while now.

I’m not just jumping on the “Toke is a victim” bandwagon because she wrote a book to defame her ex which of course would get the BN crowd very excited since now they have a common agenda: Which is: “Men are evil, men are wicked, I bleached for a man, but he cheated on me…………… bla bla bla.”

On this blog. The moment you have any story of how a man “supposedly” ruined your life. You become a rock star with thousands of followers.

• LemmeRant

November 28, 2016 at 3:43 pm

@Anonymous

Also even though i don’t know her life story or bought her book.

I doubt she and maje (lol… almost typed majid) have been married for 12 years. Anyhowz I really have no problem with Toke, Anita or Maje/Majid. Read my comment very well. It was directed to the women (the BN women) who will jump at any slight opportunity to demonize men the moment they have a champion- who in this case happens to be Toke.

• Eny

November 28, 2016 at 4:04 pm

Women ehn we will forever be each others enemy instead of us to say truth buh cus of bad Belle we won’t say it. Toke is d victim here dis lady has being through a lot if I could remember she said maje has being her childhood love like dey ve being together since. When maje knew it was going to work y did he propose wen he knew he’s got a side chic Anita y did he move on with her.? Let’s be truthful here toke is a strong lady and I really commend her for moving on I would rather sat Anita is pained if she’s really shading toke cus she’s seen toke grown moved forward and making names for herself she isn’t seeing toke whining on Instagram or lamenting she saw a strong toke who despite all gathered herself together and enjoying life. No matter ow bad a marriage is or was no man or woman outside ha right to break it let alone get pregnant For d hubby. She’s got a child and toke doesn’t have one yet and so what. Abegii dats pure wickedness. As a lady I don’t pray for such. As women losses all support toke and not condom her. Ve got lot to say buh am just gonna seal it up here.

• Teju TJ

November 28, 2016 at 4:13 pm

When the truth becomes defamation. This is something that I am yet to understand. You do something to me, I say it then you say I am “spoiling” you or defaming your character. Did you do it or did you not do it? My husband does this and it pisses me the fuck off. I am only saying what you did. Is it a lie that you did it? Abi what is all this one?

• LemmeRant

November 28, 2016 at 5:24 pm

@Teju TJ
      “When the truth becomes defamation” You ask?

Truth: I bleached because I was feeling insecure about my body and wanted to be like those american ladies I see on TV

Defamation: I bleached to make you happy Maje. I altered my skin to satisfy you. Even though I didn’t want to, I did it anyways for you…………………………….

The moment you start pining the blame on other people for your conscious decisions……… (Well fill in the gap)

• Uduma Deborah

November 28, 2016 at 9:11 pm

Since when did talking about a very personal and hurtful experience become demonising Nigerian men?????

• Anonymous

November 28, 2016 at 10:23 pm

Did u read the book or are u making an ignorant comment without actually reading the book. Dont judge a book by excerpts or dem say, read the book and make an informed comment

• nnenne

November 29, 2016 at 5:13 am

And you had to drag Genevieve into it. Did she snatched your husband? ?
      Anna ebiere got pregnant for Fkavour, who has never been married!
      Majeh. was married for crying out loud!!!!
      He cheated on wife!!

• Dee

November 29, 2016 at 5:37 am

Actually your definition of defamation is inaccurate. Defamation is making a false statement of fact that has a negative effect on the reputation of another. It is very rarely, if ever, a statement of opinion. Toke did not make a statement of fact when she said she bleached because of Maje. She stated her feelings. Had she said Maje told me to bleach, when he didn’t, that would be defamation.

If you’re going to say something, at least do your research first.

• Sean

November 28, 2016 at 5:33 pm

The way lots of people on social media carry thise Toke Makinwa’s issue for head, shows how well we like AMEBO and APROKO for this Naija. Please let these people lick their wounds and move on.

Even Toke had to take her time to write a book on the issue? Turning the situation into a business venture.

Some of us are just observing! It is well

2. Bee

November 28, 2016 at 12:21 pm

Grabs popcorn and coke *puts on 3D glasses* Action!

• Marlvina

November 28, 2016 at 1:26 pm

Lol @ Action!…BTW, why do I have a feeling we’ll be seeing another book launch soon? ? Wld “Majid” according to Bruno be silent in all this or he’s cooking up smtm hot to feed us soon? Can this drama just end already?

• TweenyT

November 28, 2016 at 4:05 pm

He might be preparing a ROBUST Response…

November 28, 2016 at 2:40 pm

Gradually people see Toke for what she really is ……. A money hungry fame chaser regardless of what price to pay . Let her continue with her STI tea …. She was on VLOG advising people to leave their spouse at the slightest provocation yet she took all these . All Toke does is Lie lie lie .

Same person who had a surprise wedding abi , now she owned up to the fact that Maje stood her up 3 times . Small small the world will open up to her lies . She released an intro pictures first , inside family said No Intro ever took place …… Same Toke said for many years she never bleached and had Voltrons attacking anyone who said Toke was dark in secondary school……. All of a sudden because she wants to sell a book then SHE BLEACHED BECAUSE OF MAJE….lol . Continue with the lies .

Read the book , TOKE was always the other woman who was forcing herself on Maje . SHe herself has indirectly acknowledge that

She obviously has no integrity , no dignity and no true friends …… who will buy the book , how much will it really make her after a month of Noise . Let her go ask Iyabo Obasanjo how book market . She thinks she is hurting them back but Maje and Anita is coming out smelling like a ROSE

• BJ

November 28, 2016 at 3:42 pm

Thanks for your analysis Mrs Do Good. How is her lying your business? Be there analyzing other people’s life and not do something with yours. Toke is a liar, she is bad, she shows off but she is making money and smiling to the bank while you are doing your own book launch on BN.

3. Daisy

November 28, 2016 at 12:22 pm

Looooool. Is she trying to be funny? Throw shades? Or just bored and angry? Whatever it is, she needs to sit this one out.

• 'jay

November 28, 2016 at 2:07 pm

So Toke wrote a book and BN had to run to Anita’s page to view whatever posts she made today? This is just the height of pettiness. Whatever happened to being unassuming? Her post may even be totally unrelated and I’m sure even if all she wrote was, “What a wonderful day”, BN would still find a way to insinuate the post was about Toke.
      BN stop encouraging cyber bullying!

4. A Real Nigerian

November 28, 2016 at 12:22 pm

I really have a problem with this “babymama” word.

• Tom.

November 28, 2016 at 1:58 pm

262 likes in one hour! Hahahhahahahahahaha! Truly EVERYTHING about you is fake!

• B-West

November 28, 2016 at 3:37 pm

Haba now?!! It is what it is! For Pete’s sake they are not married! Lawd

• Kukum

November 29, 2016 at 9:22 am

Let start a change.org petition to kill the word.. 🙂

5. bebe

November 28, 2016 at 12:23 pm

Wait what ?! Both you and Maje consciously made a decision to have an affair even though both of you knew he was married… you are here talking about battles and bla bla bla,

• mz_danielz

November 28, 2016 at 1:34 pm

Madam, she had been dating Maje for 8 years and Toke new about her, even bleached her skin to be like her, refusing to let go cos she had daddy issues – according to Toke’s book.

Not taking sides, but these 2 ladies, Toke and Anita are both victims and Toke publishing a book doesn’t make Anita the devil. They were just caught in a web with a man child.

Bella, This is petty, over petty sef. We need to pass a law against cyber bullying

• Dlapikin

November 28, 2016 at 2:22 pm

I don’t care how long you dated somebody. Once they marry someone else they are off limits! You are talking as if Toke met Maje at the market the week before… it is well documented that she too dated that man for a decade before they tied the knot so what’s your point?
      I am tired of hearing all these excuses. If a guy marries a woman even if it is after a one night stand, he is now married. Whatever girlfriend he had before becomes completely irrelevant!

• Iris

November 28, 2016 at 2:33 pm

Well…if they knew about each other and continued you can’t really say they were victims. Naive, I will accept.

• Ono

November 28, 2016 at 2:48 pm

@mz_danielz Toke have told us why she did all she did, can Anita please write a book to tell her side of the story……. Good entertainment for us and a good way to make money.
      Alot of women in Nigeria do worst than Toke did to win a man, but how many of them are brave enough to say it in public?

• jjoyshow

November 28, 2016 at 5:42 pm

abeg joor soooo if they dated for 8years nko why didn’t he marry her please leave matta for mathias and for the record Toke did not write that book just because of Maje she poured out her heart any scorned woman would do nsame so please stop all the yeye talk

6. jide

November 28, 2016 at 12:23 pm

It is enough BN. Leave this girl be. This is cyberbullish don’t you think?

• Loki

November 28, 2016 at 12:43 pm

I totally agree with you. This has moved on from being objective news to trying to influence public opinion on three people the audience knows very little about, other than what the gossip columns say…

• shutup

November 28, 2016 at 2:03 pm

but it is not bullying that Toke put her in her book? full name and all?
      man get out of here with these stupid high standards u try to hold on BN sake.

• Bubu

November 28, 2016 at 2:14 pm

How is it Cyber bullying, the girl posted it on Social media because she knows the blogs will be sleeping and chopping EBA on her social media pages for the next few weeks. Soo leave Bella and co to so their jobs. If u no want make dem carry ur Tory, leave ur thoughts in ur head or share it with ur Family and friends not on social media.

• Tru

November 28, 2016 at 3:03 pm

I wonder o. Once you publish something on cyberspace, you’ve automatically signed over your rights for it and it can be viewed publicly, even shared. It’s right there in the small print of every social media app. This is why folks are always advised to be mindful of what they publish online, particularly pictures. It can bite you in the tushy tomorrow.

• Someonecute

November 29, 2016 at 3:42 am

Anita has always posted things like this, book or no book. I follow her on Instagram. I’m not sure if her profile is blocked to nonfollowers, but she does this motivational posts every time. She talks about strength, determination, etc This isn’t her ” first” There are similar ones on her social media. BN I’m disappointed at how petty you’ve become. Yes we all know she’s the home wrecker, but why didn’t you bring back her posts over a month ago, no you just had to relate this to being “her first post after Toke released her book” So she’s talking about toke right? Mtchew

7. A Real Nigerian

November 28, 2016 at 12:25 pm

“The strongest people are not those who show strength in front of us, but the people who win battles we know nothing about.”
    Stupid quote. Stupid logic.

8. gbemi

November 28, 2016 at 12:25 pm

Dear Anita,

Biko how does one show “strength” in front of others. You are definitely not referring to physical strength, and what does the term “strongest people” mean?

Now if you are throwing shade at your senior…. BE CAREFUL oh, you are not married to the man yet, even if you are, thingz can shele oh.

However, if you are part of publicity thingz just make sure the money is goodddddddd.

From
    Someone who just likes to comment

• FasholasLover

November 28, 2016 at 3:24 pm

@Gbemi, ?…..throwing shade at her senior as in – her iyale??????l yaff die dead!

9. TOKE'S FAN

November 28, 2016 at 12:27 pm

I’m sorry to say this but she is right. i’m a big fan of Toke and i admire her for what she just did,its not easy coming out of something so traumatic and be so strong but the problem is she hasnt completely healed. She needs to take time to properly get over what happened and also stop seeking validation from people u dont know. This was a great idea to make money off whatever happened to u but the main reason she did this was for validation from strangers and not even the money. When u can overcome in secret,u know u have overcome completely. As for Anita and Maje, no words for you guys biko. Toke stay strong always and remember your life is yours to live alone. Stop seeking validation from strangers on the internet.

10. naya

November 28, 2016 at 12:28 pm

She has said it all, I went thru her page to see wat she looks like and why toke wanted to be like her and I was shocked, she is d complete opposite of toke, most of her pics are with minimal or no makeup…. I am just surprised dat toke will lie dat she wanted to be like her and something tells me dis girl has been in d picture before toke married maje
    Dear Anita, pls don’t talk in dis saga cos u might get hurt, toke is seriously playing d victim card here and she has a lot of people supporting her, I don’t know who you are but u seem to me like a quiet and levelheaded person

• A Real Nigerian

November 28, 2016 at 12:54 pm

4 to 68 likes within 30 seconds? Keep it up. We know how to cheat too.

• naya

November 28, 2016 at 1:14 pm

Who are you? Not everyone is as jobless like you to be gathering or monitoring likes, Do bn pay pple with d highest likes? No, will it make me richer? No, will it solve my urgent probs? No, will it take me to heaven? No….. so pls shift
      And btw dat wasn’t a stupid quote, a strong woman is one who has battles and is fighting them without including everyone in it or making people know she has battles…. she smiles under d pain dat is a strong woman
      Nd d funny thing to me is dat Dark toke is even finer Dan d anita, and d anita isn’t even all dat fair she is just dere…… toke really has esteem probs nd she knew she lost it a long time with maje yet she proceeded with marriage …… dat to me is a very weak woman

• A Real Nigerian

November 28, 2016 at 1:30 pm

@Naya. Who are you too?
      Typical Nigerian mentality, simply being observant automatically translates to being jobless. See how human being dey reason.
      And yes, it is a stupid quote that doesn’t click. Trying to undermine the strength and battles of someone just because they went public with it is ridiculous, weak and senseless. But hey, I don’t expect someone like you to see otherwise.
      Petty petty.

• Nnechi Spicy.

November 28, 2016 at 1:20 pm

@naya thank you. Finally, someone who sees things from another point of view. All three of them have been in a long term relationship together and I look at Anita’s pic and wonder why Toke had to drag her into this? Using her as a standard, really Toke, really? Well, keep playing your victim card to d bank very well you hear? But let me remind you of something: you see all these people hailing you now? Watch out, cos they will use your ‘On Becoming’ in an unbecoming manner!

• Lailatu

November 28, 2016 at 1:55 pm

✋ @ Naya. You gave it to her straight! ???

• LemmeRant

November 28, 2016 at 2:17 pm

Hence why public validation is useless

• Ada Nnewi

November 28, 2016 at 2:11 pm

YOU WOMEN ARE RIDICULOUS!!! I hope you all know all your husbands and fiances have exes.. let one of them carry belle for your husband and tell you she was in the picture before you… mmssccchhheeewww!

• Teju TJ

November 28, 2016 at 4:18 pm

Ada please tell them o. How can women be spewing such garbage??? Sometimes one wonders if brains are for decoration. How can you even process such and then type it out? How?

• wendy

November 28, 2016 at 3:21 pm

Thanks!!! I wrote almost same thing but BN deleted my post

• GLORY

November 28, 2016 at 4:43 pm

mtchewwwwwwww level headed abi foolish?

• Forreal

November 28, 2016 at 5:00 pm

Not wearing makeup and being ugly does not mean you are quiet, but it,s the values we uphold that determines.

• Anonymous

November 29, 2016 at 9:18 pm

Toke did say that Anita was there for most of her relationship with Maje, Anita and other girls. But she was there before Anita and someone else was there before Toke

• Caucasian Realness

November 30, 2016 at 6:57 am

Sorry….but ummmmmmm have you seen pics of Toke before the bleaching?? She wasn’t cute what SO EVER. Now that money dey she is able to cover her IT the Clown forehead. Bravo

Toke knew what she was doing, she has admitted it herself consent times that she forced this man to marry her. She knew who Anita was and ONLY stopped messing with him when Anita got pregnant with a BOY( mind you…she would still be with him if he had a girl). At the end of the day she brought this all on herself and I don’t feel bad for her..luckily for her she can capitalize off this embarrassment. Touché

Toke is 32 years old. We as women go through FUCKED UP SHIT. GET OVER IT. MOVE ON! No man wants a woman who is going to harp on old relationship shit. Dust yourself off and be the BOSS Bitch you claim to be!

11. Paul Adeyemo

November 28, 2016 at 12:29 pm

Anita my girl, God bless you and Maje. Shame on that loser, writing a book because of divorce as if she is the first to have her heart broken. A buffoon who is always looking for unmediated attention. No guy worth his manliness will date that idiot again because she will simply record everything and turn it into a book of the relationship hits the rock. Anita, rock your world with Maje, I heard you guys are expecting your second baby. That idiot needs a psychiatric attention, who writes a book bcos of heartbreak

• smh

November 28, 2016 at 12:56 pm

And a woman will end up with this thing? pele i can see frustration written all over you

• Suga

November 28, 2016 at 1:21 pm

You’re very stupid for saying this…

• GLORY

November 28, 2016 at 4:46 pm

mugu go and ask taylor swift,kim kardashain. r even mama ADELE if anybody will date her after singing songs about heart break. idiot

• GLORY

November 28, 2016 at 4:47 pm

of course people will date her and she will have a happy home

• Betty Walamkolombo

November 28, 2016 at 5:51 pm

First of all, your name isn’t Paul Adeyemo, but let’s pretend it is. Many people write books and songs following a heart break. Toke isn’t the first. Secondly, Toke manipulated Maje? You are a joker.

Toke really should have named the book OlorunMAJE instead. I don’t even care, both women got played.

• Anonymous

November 29, 2016 at 9:22 pm

Why salty? There’s absolutely nothing wrong with her wanting to write a book because of her heartbreak. People have written poems, songs, albums, plays, etc. from a place of heartbreak and other life situations.

12. Mo'Diva

November 28, 2016 at 12:31 pm

Anita abeg maje never marry u yet o. So u beta tread carefully

13. Ife

November 28, 2016 at 12:34 pm

Like seriously this girl has nerve ?. I don’t understand why women no longer place a value on themselves !!! A guy chose another woman over you , married her then cheated on the marriage with you ! Knocked you down with a baby and you are talking about strength !!! No dear you probably should have given your brain strength to say no !!! I am more than this and will not cheat with a married man regardless of what was done was fair to you or not !!! What effrontery ??? Don’t these women have shame ???? Abi you wore Rayban for your shame ? Living a mediocre life devoid of true love and talking about strength ? Just go and sit down and redraft your life script without Maje !!!

• Paul Adeyemo

November 28, 2016 at 12:45 pm

Stupid talk, Anita was his true love. Your loser called TOKE manipulated him. How can any reasonable man marry a lady that does not spend up to 2 hours at home.

• Tru

November 28, 2016 at 3:06 pm

Manipulated him how? Is he not an adult human being capable of making his own decisions?

• fleur

November 28, 2016 at 7:24 pm

Manipulated him? Lemme see….. he was a five year old taken to the slaughter by aunty Toks. Aww gimme a break. He was a full fledged man with a rabid non-discriminatory stick, and a desire for fame and fortune by all means.

• Nene

November 28, 2016 at 1:59 pm

MAje did not choose Toke. If you are so desperate to change yourself for a man, the man does not want you. He kept Toke because she didn’t want to let go.

• LemmeRant

November 28, 2016 at 2:03 pm

Yet another one drinking the “Toke is a victim” kool-aid.

• joy

November 28, 2016 at 4:09 pm

Hi Ife, I have almost convinced myself that i won’t comment on this issue, however seeing so many bias comments from people who are presently going through or instigating similar situation prompted this comment. My heart bleed at the analytical and mental state of our youth. This is a big problem and this comment only bring to bear a bigger underlying problem that goes beyond this present topic but other issue , which is reflected in the way things are unfolding in Nigeria.
      Our young intellect arguing over a woman who obviously is smiling to the bank with a good support system. All 3 were wrong and have their own story, only one has a greater influence. That being said your opinion is observed and Anita has the right to post on her handle, she also has her story, her struggles and other issues which could be daddy related. you dont have to judge her.
      Personally I pray and hope they took the lesson and message from this mess, that have been overplayed for us to spectate on. Choosing a lady or going to the alter or showing the world the ring doesnt remove or resolve the unresolve, underlying issues before a wedding ceremony, it just complicates issues. I hope our young ladies take a cue from this and have the strength and self love to leave a toxic relationship at the right time, and learn to be accountable for their actions. stop victim blaming and cyberbullying we all are not saints, we have our short comings and we have learned from it but at a varying degree and pace.
      I hope they all heal and move on, whilst all those without sin keep throwing stones o. I am out of here,

• Gecko75

December 1, 2016 at 6:52 pm

@ joy, urs is d most mature comment I’ve read here today; something to learn for everyone.

14. Paul Adeyemo

November 28, 2016 at 12:37 pm

Toke the loser, Maje and Anita have moved on, they are expecting their second baby. MAJE loves Anita, deal with it. Your writing a useless book won’t bring Maje back from his true love. Anita is your classic wife, dutiful, humble and highly domesticated unlike Aunty Agbaya that spends 24 hours going to parties

• Ife

November 28, 2016 at 12:44 pm

Really your name is Paul ? You should be Saul with the kind of venom you have in you . Smh ur still in your Saul and Sore state .

• Marlvina

November 28, 2016 at 5:35 pm

“You shld be Saul” ??? Omg! BNers una go kill person with laff. Some wicked comments here. After, someone wld say I’m very harsh in my comments. I’ve read worse. Lol

• Purplegirl

November 28, 2016 at 1:14 pm

You have to be related to Anita!

• Corolla

November 28, 2016 at 1:26 pm

Uncle agbaya that spends 24 hours on Bella Naija.

• Vivadrew

November 28, 2016 at 7:03 pm

Mr. Paul or whatever, you spill bile way too much. Wonder how you treat your wife or girlfriend (that’s if you have one) cos your comments says alot about you. C’mon, grow up for once and stop the insults. So Anita’s dutiful, loyal and domesticated personality ends her maje. But same MAJE can’t be all these to one woman. Jess, so men are raised to give bullshits and women to be domesticated just so to earn a MRS as a title abi? These are same reason alot of women keeping taking craps from some grown babies whose folks cant seem to tame to maturity and dump them to innocent women to take their whims. HIGH TIME WE THIS GENERATION OF MOMS AND DADS SCHOOL OUR BOYS! Not raising spoil, manipulative, abusive and self-entitled men.

15. Knightsbridge

November 28, 2016 at 12:38 pm

I never comment on blogs but I had to on this occasion. Anita, you need to keep quiet. You had an affair with a married man and you’re sharing your stupid quote. Toke is not someone I would side with in anyway but in this matter you are wrong. Can’t wait to read Toke’s book.

16. Loki

November 28, 2016 at 12:40 pm

Seriously BN? “Maje Ayida’s Babymama, Anita Solomon”. That is how you describe a human being? Are you trying to generate hate toward her or something? Waay to show your impartiality and objectivity.
    I dont mind you milking this Toke vs Maje story for all it’s worth (that’s how you make your money after all) but don’t diss this girl like this. It’s too much. Haba!

• honey omo lekki

November 28, 2016 at 12:47 pm

Is she not a babymama? Abi Maje don marry her? Dont get it twisted, they are babymama/babydaddy to themselves.

• smh

November 28, 2016 at 12:59 pm

so what should they have written? ANita the housewife material, pls take several seats. Anita is not known as anything but Maje’s baby mama and that is what she will be adressed as till we know her as something else.

• Loki

November 28, 2016 at 3:59 pm

My problem is not the word, my problem is the way the headline is couched. Make no mistake, there’s psychology to language construction. If you want people to love someone, there’s a way to say it; if you want the crowd to carry pitchforks, and torches and burn someone to ashes, a few words can also do that because humans have a herd mentality from an evolutionary perspective. BN is the news; as such they should remain impartial in their telling of the news. Everyone I know that hates Linda Ikeji claims they hate her cos she posts news online designed to drive hate and criticism toward the subject of that news. They call it bullying. How is this any different?
      If you think this post is harmless, I invite you to read the comments…and then imagine all that negative energy targeted at you.
      There isnt even any indication that her post was related in anyway to this Toke-Maje-Anita situation. Maybe she was trying to encourage herself over work. We don’t know.
      Anita Solomon had an affair with and gave birth for a married man. Yes it’s bad, it is sinful, it is immoral it’s unfair to Toke. It is a lot of things. But should we hang her on the cross and kill her for that?

• Amanda

November 28, 2016 at 1:50 pm

I am neither for or against the word babymama however, BN has used the word babymama several times on other women and no one complained. So why now. Are there only specific set of people that the word babymama should be used on or is it that the word babymama shouldn’t be used on anyone. I personally don’t see what either women saw in the guy. When someone shows you who they are once believe them. The person my heart bleeds for is the child that didn’t ask to be born into this mess. Just as a child – He has been labeled all kinds on social media. As an adult you make decisions without realizing how it would affect the unspoken.

• Loki

November 28, 2016 at 3:33 pm

Too much hate and vitriol on this post. Does any one of us know any of the three players in this saga personally? Then why the strong feelings? Why the hate? People have insulted Toke, cursed Maje, demonized Anita…over stories that have been blown up for sensationalist purposes. We forget there are always three sides to every story. In this case, there are four (the three parties and the actual truth). There’s no need to belittle or cuss anyone. It’s easy to be heartless and play judge and jury when you sit behind a phone or computer screen but at the end of the day, these people bleed red just like the rest of us. Biko, take it easy.

• Truthbetold

November 29, 2016 at 12:49 am

LOKI SHE IS A “BABYMAMA” FULL STOP. F**K. YOU GET THE POINT THAT’S ALL THAT MATTERS. SHE SHOULD HAVE KEPT HER LEGS CLOSED TO A MARRIED MAN NO MATTER HOW LONG THEY DATED FOR OR WHAT NOT! SHE IS REPPING WHAT SHE SOWED. SHE KNOWS THEY WERE MARRIED, IT WAS ALL OVER THE NEWS. STOP GIVING THESE GIRLS AND BOYS THAT INTERFER WITH PEOPLE’S MARRIAGES A PASS! LIKE WHAT THE ACTUAL F**K IS D**K TO WARRANT ALL THIS MESS AND CHAOS??!

• Mag

November 28, 2016 at 7:31 pm

Honey it’s Journalism… It is not personal. “objectivity and partia….” sit down aunty…it is not that deep The logic here is very simple… How would anyone scrolling down the Home page know who BN is referring to… PERIOD

• Loki

November 28, 2016 at 11:21 pm

First of all i dont really understand what you’ve said. Maybe it sounded better in your mind.
      Secondly, this ISNT journalism. Dont mix up gossip columns with journalism. The 4th estate is a powerful player in the realm; gossip columns just give speculative gist designed to bait clicks.
      Thirdly, it’s not that deep? Say that to people whose lives have been ruined by articles posted about them online.
      Fourth, it’s not personal? Anyone that can’t see that Toke is “in” with the BN crowd is either delusional or ignorant. They’re extending their loyalty to her to hatred of her enemies.
      Let’s not lose sight of the fact that these are human beings we’re talking about here- none of which deserve this amount of hatred from people who dont know them.
      If you can’t understand that, I cant help you.

17. zinny

November 28, 2016 at 12:46 pm

alright, to everybody supporting infidelity in marriage,may wat happen toke happen to u guys, toke av been making up b4 marriage so maje wouldn’t expect her to change dt so to Anita who wears light make-up pretending to be the Jesus girl was thr all thru and ugly maje decided to go for toke,infact!i rest my case

18. orekelewa

November 28, 2016 at 12:48 pm

Well toke has the media on her side so Anita would get all the slut shame…How about you pick maje other side chics too? If this is the Anita you were trying to look like, you lied..

19. Sass

November 28, 2016 at 12:58 pm

So BN readers are sympathetic towards Toke but not Anita! I wonder why?
    The babe was talking about leadership and her business yet you people found a way to link it to Toke! Pls not everyone needs the validation of faceless people to feel alive! Anita comes across as someone who doesn’t live for the gram.
    BN pls respect yourself and leave this girl alone!

• A Real Nigerian

November 28, 2016 at 1:12 pm

“Anita comes across as someone who doesn’t live for the gram.”
      That’s because she lives for secretly wrecking marriages. If Maje is getting sharted on, why should she be left alone?

• Gree

November 29, 2016 at 3:48 pm

My God. ?????

• Iris

November 28, 2016 at 3:39 pm

My friend, did BN hack her phone or did she put her statement online herself? Nonsense.

20. Not Bitter Kola

November 28, 2016 at 12:59 pm

So wait. Toke claims she bleached cos of this Anita? Wawuuuu

• Nnechi Spicy.

November 28, 2016 at 1:22 pm

@Not Bitter Kola, kikikikikiki. You don see am na. Now, lets do this d ambulance way- wawu, wawuu, wawuuu

• wendy

November 28, 2016 at 2:50 pm

Thank You!!!! I just went through her pics for the first time. Anita is a simple girl…. So Toke should stop that shit that she was trying to look like Anita. These are two extremely different people in physical appearance… Maybe maje likes simple, intelligent, down to earth and not all over the place chick.

Btw I really don’t give a rat hole about any of them sha

• Madamsofo

November 28, 2016 at 9:08 pm

She probably meant she was trying to look better than anita. She started off trying to look like her but then out did her. Once you start bleaching, you have to keep doing it. So she got lighter than Anita in the process.

21. Mahka

November 28, 2016 at 1:08 pm

Women should stop looking for unavailable men, both Anita n Toke knew still they took the plunge…Maje is a typical example, dude was in his late thirties yet settling down and building a home never peaked to priority on his list.
    BTW, that s the dumbest quote ever, thots, side chicks n babymamas getting guts…even after ‘thats what I ever wanted’ (maje’s words) why hasn’t he claimed her.
    Again, pls women stop going to war for men who wont lift a finger for you, borrow some sense..

My thoughts are all over the place…chai..

• Nene

November 28, 2016 at 2:01 pm

Gbam

22. Nnamdi

November 28, 2016 at 1:10 pm

Bia, this na the Anita babe?

• Nnechi Spicy.

November 28, 2016 at 1:23 pm

Bwahahahahaha. Onye onu ojor! Yeske!

23. zinny

November 28, 2016 at 1:13 pm

I really also want toke to heal,it hurts bt try mk it invisible

24. Sade

November 28, 2016 at 1:15 pm

Instead of Anita to keep shut and stay in her lane. You’re not the wife yet oh so don’t get too confident

25. Adee

November 28, 2016 at 1:20 pm

Hi Anita,

If you are reading this, i believe you are the victim here and not Toke. There is a lot more to this story than what Toke wants us to believe and know. For the sake of your son and the future, i will advice you tell your story as well. If interested, i can hook you up with it. Your part of the story is very important, i am sure there are more people interested in your story. I know we live in a judgmental society, don’t be scared of them. Most of them have far more worse secrets and have committed more unimaginable atrocities. Always remember when two people meet, there is each man as he sees himself, each man as he wants to be seen, and each man as he really is.

Wish you the best…

Adee..

• Indigo

November 28, 2016 at 1:56 pm

Aproko! Just say you want to hear gist..
      If I hear you want her to tell her side of your head..

• Gree

November 29, 2016 at 3:49 pm

???

• The 4th Side to this story

November 28, 2016 at 6:35 pm

1. Toke was bleaching long before she hooked up with Maje
      2. When Toke met Maje he had a Hausa girlfriend at the time he lived in abuja.
      3. Aisha the dark skinned lady left Maje because of Toke
      4. Maje began to see Anita seriously.
      5. Toke actually got violent once and punched Anita at a party which she showed up uninvited
      6. Maje and Anita were in a serious relationship until Toke spoiled it
      7. Maje likes plain Janes and from what his friends have said Toke was a surprise to them all.

26. trudy

November 28, 2016 at 1:26 pm

could this have been the power of love ? a few years ago i had a boyfriend who wanted to get married asap. i really liked this dude because we could talk about everything and anything.. and i knew his mom wanted him to get married , the woman didnt like me much and i wasnt surprised when he broke it off with me (i was also too young and uninterested in getting hitched) so in the space of 5 months he courted and married an older lady, and I cut off all contacts with him(i couldnt change my number due to certain reasons) after seeing their wedding pics on facebook. and this guy refuses to leave me alone.. he says we should just be friends.. lol.. he emotionally blackmails me when i tell him to go be with his wife. he blatantly told me he doesnt love his wife. on some days, i feel a lot of pity for him on most days im indifferent to his advances, I CAN NEVER HAVE AN AFFAIR WITH SOMEONE WHO CHOSE ANOTHER LADY OVER ME. i took that decision a long time ago, and i dont let my stupid emotions get in the way of common sense. so Anita, you wasted more than 12 years of your life with a man who you knew was playing you. work on your self esteem girl … Maje will impregnate you again but may not marry you, coz frankly why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?

• goodgirl

November 28, 2016 at 1:40 pm

what if anita just wants to have kids and not necessarily marry maje..all this “he will not marry her talk “is rubbish …toke forgot to add that she and anita had severally locked horns over this guy for years including toke warning her to stay away from her guy but guy kept going back..so there must have been more to this matter …anyway any one who makes money of this in these hard times should carry go

• The Real Oma

November 28, 2016 at 1:47 pm

For the meat, maybe?
      I kid, i kid. I no dey put mouth inside Toke/Maje/Anita mattter 🙂

• Mahka

November 28, 2016 at 2:26 pm

Thank God, you wore the right googles and saw through his BS.
      Umu nwanyi no wan hear,
      Lets all take a moment and imagine an 80 year old Maje…ughh! its not worth it abeg.

27. Paul Adeyemo

November 28, 2016 at 1:27 pm

TOKE the Town Crier

• hollybaby

November 28, 2016 at 1:36 pm

Boda Paul, don’t you have anything vital to do with your life? You’re always on BN pouring out your frustration on others. You need to drink warm milk, it will help you calm your soul down and ease the stress that life throws at you. Boda agbaya!

28. ACE

November 28, 2016 at 1:31 pm

I need to read this Toke’s book sha…

29. People eh?!

November 28, 2016 at 1:41 pm

Some people are too miserable! More miserable than Toke, Anita and Maje joined together. Choi!
    It’s not your headache, yet the way you comment….please be cautious.
    I will still say it’s best we learn from their mistakes. There is more to life than meets the eyes.

30. mz_danielz

November 28, 2016 at 1:41 pm

Marriage has got to be the holy grail in Nigeria I swear.

This same Toke refused to leave a man alone after he had humiliated her publicly severally. Stood her up at the registrar and even told her to her face that he loved another but we should pity her.

Anita dated a guy who claimed to love her but probably claimed he was being tied to a popular party girl he couldn’t get rid of because she could manipulate the public but she is the villain because he didn’t marry her?

Can we see that both girls have issues and have been hurt in various ways and need our love and prayers ( as we Nigerians can like to pray) but no, Toke married him so she has got to be the saint abi.

Later we will be shouting up and down that marriage is over rated.

God save us.

BN, this is pathetic and annoying.

Cyber bullying is a crime.

• Nene

November 28, 2016 at 2:03 pm

Comment on point

• Ada Nnewi

November 28, 2016 at 2:16 pm

Anita is vilified cause she knew he was married and did not cut contact with him.. I have exes who are married and claim they were forced to marry their wives and have made this point from the time they got engaged but do i yield to them.. i don’t.. I burn bridges and build walls.. Anita is a villain for not building a wall and allowing maje use her as a crutch..

• Rose

November 28, 2016 at 3:45 pm

All of you shouting ignorantly about how Anita knew he was married…are you sure she knew? Maje and toke did only court wedding which was done in secret..dude still wasnt sure toke was the one for him hence he didnt let go of Anita..for all we know maje may have lied to Anita about his relationship status and may have even called toke the side chic seeing that shes not the “social media craze” type, it seem maje is a manipulative somebody and loved both women..but i guess he loved Anita more..she may have suited the kind of woman he wanted to wife but was scared of hurting toke….but at the end of the day..the heart wants what it wants.

31. sunshine

November 28, 2016 at 1:49 pm

I totally respect any woman that is able to rise from the ashes of betrayal and infidelity but I don’t know that Ms. Makinwa made the right call with her book. From the very little she shared about her ex-husband, he fits the description of a classic narcissist and the one and only way to deal with such personalities is to completely restrict all contact or communication with them and move on with your life. Her book may have been to her a form of closure but it has given him more undeserved fame and attention on which narcissistic people thrive. Spending the rest of her life travelling the world talking about the ex-husband who cheated is not the way to heal or grow and will eventually have the negative outcome of making her ex look like a victim, I am also of the view that Ms. Solomon is just as much of a loser in this as Toke, because they both fell for a man with little to no regard for them. When the dust is settled after all has been said and done, I sincerely hope they all find true healing.

32. Amh

November 28, 2016 at 1:58 pm

Maje is already cheating on Anita. She’s with him. Deceiving herself. She can never know peace with him. He derives pleasures in hurting women. Emotional abuse. I pity you Anita. By the time your eyes open. Your mates will be grandma. Your name tag is still baby mama. The allure of flashy attractive girls will always beckon to him. Your story has just began. Its a roller coaster cheating journey . good luck. Wonder why you are not married to him yet?

33. Marian

November 28, 2016 at 2:01 pm

Some of yall are getting too emotionally invested in this saga. In the voice of House ” Everybody lies” so take everything you read online with a grain of salt.

“To thine own self be true,”

34. thaurban diva

November 28, 2016 at 2:10 pm

My point exactly is, it doesn’t matter how many years maje and Anita have been together even if it was 20 years or more, why didn’t he marry her??? That should be the question everyone should be asking not saying toke knew he had a girlfriend and still went ahead to marry him. Sometimes we forget we are in real life, sometimes we know who was our spouses ex but do we reject their proposals just because we know who they’ve been with and all that? Toke is the only victim here and not the both of them, BTW am not a fan ok toke makinwa am jes saying the fact, what Anita did was very wrong, getting pregnant for a man who was already married, haba mana, she should have gotten pregnant while they were still dating and nobody will crucify her, toke bleaching her skin just to please her husband was her own ideology of keeping her man, even though she forgot that you can’t be someone else jes to appeal to your man, though some of us will do anything and everything jes to keep our men even if it means going extra mile. Maje sha… ogwugo ka Oram na onu

35. person

November 28, 2016 at 2:16 pm

At the end of the day in this our naija Maje will still remarry . i wont be suprised sef if he marries another naija girl with the number of single girls looking for husband and our naija men will be running from Toke before them use them write part two. hahahahahaha. sucks but thats the society we live in. Toke let me start looking for oyinbo husband for you. Btw just because Toke wrote a book doesnt mean shes telling the whole truth. i bet Anita and Maje also have a heart touching story to tell. Only God knows the truth abeg. Yinmu

36. Tosin

November 28, 2016 at 2:16 pm

i just feel like this post is rude.

37. Bubu

November 28, 2016 at 2:17 pm

But this girl is not yellow na. What was Toke talking about that she bleach because the girl yellow! I dongerrit!?

• wendy

November 28, 2016 at 2:54 pm

Leave Toke make she dey give excuse for her bleaching.

Btw I really don’t give a rat hole about any of them sha

• Tru

November 28, 2016 at 3:11 pm

Me too I was looking for the yellowness o! (Or maybe Toke meant, she wanted to be yellow-er, so she looks shinier than Anita…?)

38. SmashingM

November 28, 2016 at 2:20 pm

In one of the extracts of the book, Toke claimed she couldn’t tell people about the registry wedding because she was afraid of Maje backing out. Does that cancel the part she claimed “surprised wedding”? Just reading and digesting

• Vivan

November 28, 2016 at 2:41 pm

Welcome to Toke and her webs of never ending lies………continue reading the book and u spot more lies

• Anon

November 28, 2016 at 2:59 pm

Quelle surprise (what a surprise!) It wasn’t a surprise wedding.

• Wonderbra

November 29, 2016 at 7:01 pm

SmashingM
      He stood her up at the original registry wedding. And then went ahead to plan a surprise one
      Don’t conclude without facts.

39. Aj

November 28, 2016 at 2:25 pm

Biko is this the Maje they were fighting over. Toke shege there, I’m no longer interested in your book. Mtchww Nigerian women be insulting us side 1900. Stupid people!

• nwanyi na aga aga

November 28, 2016 at 4:09 pm

hahahahahahhahahaha! You got me at Toke “shege there”.

40. Abubabe

November 28, 2016 at 2:27 pm

@sunshine my hats off for you. I have never commented on this Toke/Maje/Anita saga but have taken time to read as many comments as I could hoping someone will GET IT. You did @sunshine. Clear case of NPD (narcissistic personality disorder) . Toke you have outdone yourself here trust me. Anita is just an much a victim as you are. Careful this will backfire.,

41. Dlapikin

November 28, 2016 at 2:29 pm

Maje loved anita so much that he has been freed by the one who supposedly forced him into mariage and the courts of Nigeria, yet baby and all he still hasn’t married her.
    I don’t know what kind of cool aid y’all need drinking but to each its own.
    All I see is a boy who played two women with low self esteem for nearly a decade. One thought it was it when they tied the knot and the other went and got pregnant to one up her lifelong rival. Very typical side chick behaviour.

42. A.E

November 28, 2016 at 2:36 pm

Toke has been the third angle in this Maje/Anita triangle for several years. Some even say she was the third party and not the other way round. Now why will Anita leave Maje when je keeps coming back to her? The lady who should take a hile has always been Toke. I cant imagine putting up with all these and even to the point of marriage still keeping at the back of my mind that he was still in a relationship with her. Truth of the matter is Toke has always been the side chic and she knew it but was a victim of the stockholm syndrome.
    Yall should let live and let go. No amount of calling Anita a home wrecker can change the fact that Maje will still choose her over Toke come tomorrow. Toke should move on. It is one thing to be strong in the face of all these and another to try and make money of it.
    I must commend Anita cos she constantly has ignored all Toke’s pu lic comments about thia issue and I hope she continues to do so.

43. Nothingbutthetruth

November 28, 2016 at 2:43 pm

Firstly,
    BN – i cant believe the comments on this post and the launch post from last night and that you actually posted them. You post articles addressing cyber bullying and depression and suicide and how it destroys lives. I feel utterly ashamed that you are in the lead with now promoting cyber bullying by allowing people to be downright abusive as opposed to giving constructive criticism; giving the younger generation the impression that having the most venom on your tongue about someone is really ‘cool’.

Secondly
    Life will be easier if we can all be honest with each other, respect each others choices without spewing our selfish opinions and downright being abusive in a bid to pass your point home.
    Personally, i choose to see the positive in tokes book. She has been abused manipulated and humiliated. Not like she was perfect in the relationship but she chose to speak out in a way that brings her money as well. Those of us saying she was stupid etc … There’s loads of people taking anal from lousy boyfrinds and husbands to keep them which they dont like and cant discuss due to shame sef- my point is everyone has had a brush with senseless stupidity. I have spent all my pocket money buying gifts for a boyfriend who couldnt careless and literally starved the whole month before the next payday. Some people have had countless abortions for boyfriends they dint marry… There you go!

Thirdly
    Those of us here screaming toke has chronic self esteem issues … – There isnt anyone on this earth who has not at a certain time of your life not felt like you were good enough- not tall enough, not pretty enough, not wealthy enough etc. In otherwords weve all battled self esteem issues and its ok so long as you dont stay down in the dumps.
    Even those of you who refuse to go to church because you dont have a nice dress to put on – thats a taste of self esteem issues so no one is perfect!

Fourthly
    Everyone is battling his demons. If we must progress, we must support one another. Some of us here have worse in our closet;
    Abusive husband/boyfriend
    Husband not making as much as you so you are paying more of your house bills plus hes beating you on top
    Poor sex life
    Battling with your sexuality
    Sleeping with husbands brother
    Dealing constantly with sti’s
    Heck ! No one is perfect.
    The only difference between you and toke is that she spoke out and you didn’t.

Lastly
    Toke has been through a whole lot! A whole damn lot! Her courage amidst the storm is hard to ignore. If you can relate in anyway to her story you know that its not easy to come out from that level of mess with your head held high. Irrespective of her flaws i must say welldone to a broken woman who doesnt need to be broken any further but should be supported to build back up.

So the next time you are tempted to throw a stone take a minute to reflect on yourself and ask if you said those same words to yourself, how would you take it – would it hurt or would it heal? Remember you dont need to know someone personally to show kindness or be constructive and not abusive.

Dont judge anyone until you’ve walked in thier shoes.

44. Beard gang

November 28, 2016 at 2:45 pm

from some of these comments, its like some people want toke makinwa to burst into tears publicly…lol… i agree she was foolish for subjecting herself to emotional bullying, dragging her self-esteem in the mud and lack of good judgement; let us not forget she is human ehn.. biko! e jo! it haff do with the bashing..mz_daniels and paul adeyemo let toke be abeg..lol..

45. Monitor

November 28, 2016 at 2:54 pm

Tokerisky Maje and his “sons mummy” need to leave us alone so we can face this current recession in peace

46. Anon

November 28, 2016 at 2:58 pm

Smoke and mirrors…

I had previously heard that her skin lightening was to fit in with Maje’s sisters in law. Strange because one of them is of mixed parentage. Does she have a complex around women of mixed parentage? Anita is one but not so light, more of a caramel colour.

• MadamB

November 28, 2016 at 3:17 pm

not one of them is mixed……Both of Maje two brothers are married to Mixed race women . The two of them ……..Toke lies she tells are many.

47. Na me talk am

November 28, 2016 at 3:02 pm

Paul Adeyemo Ke?Dont waste your time. Na here Paul go sleep today

48. Anonymous

November 28, 2016 at 3:12 pm

All your future husbands and wives have exes abi. You guys should carry on

49. Nina

November 28, 2016 at 3:19 pm

Abeg explain again how this gal inspired your bleaching ?? #confusedtoke

• Tinu A

November 28, 2016 at 4:12 pm

Nina, I was about to write the same thing.

how did ANITA inspire TOKE’s bleaching?????

Toke is sick, and very very soon, the whole world will see Toke for who she really is.

Toke was in a group of girls back in unilag, and they called themselves ENVY girls….these girls all bleached… God bless the days of MOREMI na d God bless the good days when G & G bleaching products worked….Amara, Jacinta, Toke and their fellow ENVY group mates got their games on well on the bleaching and runs level.

Now she is so consumed with her fame, she will doo anything to be in the limelight….
      It’s totally unfair that she has decided to rubbish her ex husband just to gain pity from the rest of the world…

Toke is living a lie, she denied the whole time she never bleached, now she is blaming the guy for bleaching…when will she tell the world she started bleaching cos of her self esteem issues and her wayward lifestyle as a uni student.
      ****When will she tell the world she was engaging in recorded videos doing both lesbian and straight MENAGE-A-TROIS (threesomes)….because now in this book, she has lied on this guy that he made her accept to doing a sex video with him when all she lived for was that.

While I am no judge of character, I am waiting for when Toke wil also write a book on her extra year in unilag, and how she was a queen of runs. Or did Maje also force her into that…. In other words, she was well aware that Maje had a girlfriend called Anita when she met him.

Many people are supporting Toke… I feel sory for them, I feel like most of them come from homes where their fathers were wicked to their mothers… because people have refused to be objective intheir thinking and open their eyes and re-ignite their feelings correctly.

WE ARE NOT STUPID…..TOKE NEEDS TO STOP SHOOTING HERSELF IN THE FEET WITH ALL THESE LIES SHE IS SPEWING…..THEY WILL BACKFIRE SOON

• Biker Chic

November 28, 2016 at 6:00 pm

@Tinu A, are u a product of a side chick/baby mama? Anita should hv left the moment maje married Toke. What rubbish are you talking about? Since being with maje, him don born on top her head. l hope you know her son is not maje’s first child. She born yet, maje dey beg zToke for social media. I beg Anita should borrow some sense.

50. wendy

November 28, 2016 at 3:21 pm

Btw I really don’t give a rat hole about any of them sha

51. Miss Yang

November 28, 2016 at 3:27 pm

Well, in all honesty…both women were sincerely hurt. But at the same time, its easy to bash anyone most esp on social media forgetting that we’re all humans. I wish both parties true and sincere healings. Although, in all honesty, this book was totally not necessary.

52. Baby girl

November 28, 2016 at 3:37 pm

Y’all know Toke can get sued for writing about Anita and Maje without their permission right? cause of action could include defamation, invasion of privacy, and misappropriation of the right of publicity to name a few. Anita, call me.

53. rain

November 28, 2016 at 4:09 pm

Anita was the real woman . She was the lady going out with Maje before Toke jumped into the fray. Today toke is writing through help a book . toke is shameless . …….it was a self inflicted wound

• Mag

November 28, 2016 at 7:40 pm

THEEEEEYYYYYY GOTTT MARRRIIEEEDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW ON EARTH OR IN YOU BIBLE (IF UR A CHRISTIAN) DID GOD PERMIT YOU TO CHEAT ON UR WIFE WITH ONLY UR FIRST LOVE….please take a seat on the floor as ur a kid with ur disney love- movie mentality

54. Morgan

November 28, 2016 at 4:34 pm

This is not the first time I have seen guys leave high class Instagram babes for the girl next door. Why???? Maje may have been planning an escape route from day one. Sorry Toke he never loved you and may have regretted marrying you. Move on Toke. God will send you a man that likes you the way you are. Forgive Maje and Anita first. God will bless you like Stephanie Okereke. Stop crying over Maje, he is not your type. Too local for an international babe like you. Ndo! ?

• Idomagirl

November 29, 2016 at 4:38 pm

Do you think Toke looked the way she does now when she met Maje? LOL.
      Go and look for her old pictures.
      I’m not shading any of them but your “girl next door” yarns doesn’t fly here.

55. tina

November 28, 2016 at 4:34 pm

All of you supporting toke. please keep in mind there are two sides to a coin. Just because she brought out a book doesn’t mean anything. don’t be quick to judge.

56. Forreal

November 28, 2016 at 4:57 pm

Somebody should tell that Anita girl to shut up,am not really a Toke,s fan but wait until you have being betrayed by that man then you will know how sweet it,s..after all you knew the man was married

57. Josephine

November 28, 2016 at 5:07 pm

If Anita didn’t want to be exposed for STD, sex tape and adultery then she should have cut Maje off after he disgraced her by marrying Toke in front of the whole world. Even after Anita had her son Maje was on social media begging Toke to come back yet this desperate Anita is still there, throwing shade to someone who has left you in the hell of being with Maje. His true love my ass. With men like Maje their only true love is themselves.

• Idomagirl

November 29, 2016 at 4:39 pm

And some are here claiming “she is one he really loves”. LOL.

58. Keyyna

November 28, 2016 at 5:08 pm

The snippets of this “On Becoming” book will SERVE AS A WARNING to “Some Nigerian men” that won’t respect and treat women right as well as be sincere when they feel their relationship isn’t organic anymore.

“SOME NIGERIAN MEN” (You know yourselves) REMEMBER!, When you come in contact with DAUGHTERS OF JEZEBEL and you don’t dance to their tune, DO NOT FORGET THAT WHEN IT ALL FALLS APART THEY WILL DEFINITELY GET THEIR POUND OF FLESH. Enough said.

59. Nicole

November 28, 2016 at 5:10 pm

Well it takes strength to battle things privately, it also takes strength to continue to boldly step out and forward when your private world is unraveling and becomes fodder for everyone’s interest. Both require a person of courage. Have no idea whether she was even referring to Toke, may just be a coincidence that she posted around the same time as the book launch, and eagle eyes are paying attention for the sake of having something to report. I’m just curious, how are we assuming the book bashes and degrades men? It’s just being released. Has anyone actually read it fully. I was under the impression that the book would be her sharing her life’s experience to where she’s at now and how she’s made it there, not an in-depth tell all on the demise of her marriage. I hope it’s not the latter, excepting a discussion on how it has affected her and how she got through it

60. Cookie

November 28, 2016 at 5:14 pm

So because Toke had her book launch Anita shouldn’t put up a tweet/post on her OWN social media handle right? Even if Anita put that tweet a month after this book launch bloggers will jump at it as an indirect message to whoever.
    Nigerians – gullible since 1800.

• fleur

November 28, 2016 at 7:25 pm

Yes. MUst she tweet today? Show stealer.

• Cookie

November 28, 2016 at 8:06 pm

Please give her a timetable or better still content calendar of when and when not to tweet.

61. Amebowhosendyou

November 28, 2016 at 5:39 pm

Bleaching or no bleaching excuse or no excuse- who black skin don epp???
    Those of you saying i only want to tone not bleach oh? Shior!!!!! Who dey deceive who? Many people here send private dm and fb messages to friends or even unknown yellow sisis asking for a hook up on cream. You come here and pretend to be self righteous. Please, take several seats. Many people dying to be in tokes shoes. You have been taking slaps, and have the most miserable lives but you find joy in tearing toke down. Toke don blow! Dey dere dey fly kite. Did you see the list of attendees at that event yesterday? Please tell me the most relevant person you know in your life apart from your pastor ? Yeye dey smell! Miserable people trying to make others miserable like yourselves mscheuw!

62. TheTruth16

November 28, 2016 at 5:57 pm

Gboko gboko ?? My friend keep quiet. After taking. Someones man you can still talk. Instead of her to congratulate. We women are truly enemies to ourselves

63. Heretostay

November 28, 2016 at 6:03 pm

I see Maje marrying Anita in a short while as he has made his choice on Anita over Toke. A simple small wedding, I also see all the blogs carrying this same news and hence it will be Anita turn to Shine.

My 2nd view is that Maje may not marry Anita but both may just be content with raising a family for now. They are both adults

I care about Women and i think they should be protected. If Toke has put this lady in a bad light with the obvious knowledge that the are both victims (toke and Anita); soon enough we would know if she has truly healed and moved on by writing this book

Toke may you find healing in this process and hopefully you have not based your healing on the sales of this book . Give it time and you would be fine. May this book only remind you of your past, may it teach you to move forward and may you be constantly reminded by your family and friends that there are STILLl good men out there and above all may God cause the bones of your bones to locate you and may God restore all the years that the canker and Palmer worms has taken from you.

• Cookie

November 28, 2016 at 6:36 pm

I can’t begin to imagine what social media would look like when Maje marries Anita or what Toke would do. In all of these, I really want to hear from the other parties involved.

64. Abeg ooo

November 28, 2016 at 6:55 pm

My mother once told me ; everyman has his own problems. I wonder how many memoirs our mothers would have written about our fathers but they chose to fight silent battles because of us. Toke is no where close to having surrendered to God. Paying evil with evil doesn’t bring the peace u need. Use Gods power to conquer your inner battles. Let go and let God. Half the world don’t care about your problems. Stop playing the victim. Stop explaining nonsense to the world. Trying to validate yourself. God didn’t push u to premarital sex. U clearly caused your problems. U deliberately threw your pearls to swines. For the sake of the child. Biko Na pesin mama. Fix ur focus on God. #bella naijarains una fit drink panadol!

65. Missy

November 28, 2016 at 7:21 pm

I dont know Maje and I dont know Anita – and i care less to know about Toke
    All i k now is there is her side, his side and the truth. This book was not necessary
    I dont respect Toke cos i think she is an attention seeking mentally unstable narcissist who is all about money and fame and everything else is secondary. No wonder Maje did not stay.

“”Maje will not cum inside of me. Maje gave me STD, “”

How disgusting and vindictive can you be Toke. So all that you said is suppose to help who exactly.

There are millions of nigerian women and women who have been thru worse than you did, triple worse, they did not go writing book. Who did book epp. Stephanie Okereke went thru a lot of shit with her ex and hell and back – almost closed to death in a car accident that same year, she didnt write a book – till this day she didnt utter a word to press. She left it to God and God blessed her immensely with a good man and THE BEST WEDDING iN NIGERIA CELEBRITY HISTORY. Her story and her testimony (while not broadcasting to the world) inspires me a million times more than yours Toke.

The only book that can help anyone is not some book by this narcissist mentally unstable chick but THE HOLY BIBLE, Meanwhile she will be forming counselor with her youtube vlogs giving relationship advice yet yours was so shitty you earned a Phd in it.

You are mean and vindictive Toke – like most Yoruba ladies always crying foul for relationship gone bad (Toke, Tiwa, Toyin etc etc) – You need mental help. Men have broken my heart plenty but i will never lay so low to write a book about it. Anita did not do you wrong, neither did that innocent lil baby boy WHO IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PERSON IN THIS EQUATION. You are lucky you are in nigeria where the law never works cos if you were in America and wrote this book Anita could sue the shit out of you for even mentioning her name. You are very stupid Toke. Whoever advised you did not advice you well.

You were the side chick to Anita not the other way round.. I respect Anita for staying calm and collective and not uttering a word. and i advice she and Maje stay that way and not utter any word . If any asshole ask you to respond simply say to the

IN EVERY STORY THERE IS HER SIDE HIS SIDE AND THE TRUTH, FOR NOW, I JUST LEAVE “”SAINT TOKE” TO GOD, one day the whole truth will come out and i will not be the one to tell it. God will exonerate me. Good luck to that girl. Go ahead make as much change as you want as that is your goal.

Maje and Anita Take care of your precious son and protect him well. This girl Toke wants to destroy you and she is not finished. Dont say one bad thing about her ever (as you havent and for tha i am proud of you) .Leave her for God. Psalm 35 her ass and dont give her the satisfaction by responding. She disrespected not just the Maje, Anita, their precious child but the whole Ayida family.

Good Luck to Perfect Saint Toke Makinwa.- holy saint of life.

And to all her clit sucking voltrons, abeg shift. I dont have your time.

honestly BellaNaija you can choose to post it or not. I dont care. Continue with your bias behaviour.

• Uduma Deborah

November 28, 2016 at 9:18 pm

Apparently, people on BN are psychiatrists with enough experience and knowledge to diagnose narcissism (which is a very serious psychiatric problem if I may add). Even doctors with years of expertise do not diagnose people without thorough examination.
      It’s ok not to like Toke but there is no need to be spiteful.

• Amanda

November 29, 2016 at 6:43 am

On one side you are throwing bible passages on the other side you are releasing nasty foul language and stereotyping an entire tribe. I guess that’s what your Christian God teaches. Maje isn’t a prize to be won by either women. This isn’t his first or second child. This is a sad case of two women with low self esteem being played by a 40 something year old boy who time and time again had shown who he is. Maya Angelou said when someone shows who they are once believe them. You don’t wait to become a baby mama or get STD to learn your lesson. I just really hope that when adults are making decisions to bring a child in such messed up situation you will think of the impact on the unspoken child. The child didn’t have a say meanwhile he has been labeled all sort of stuff on the internet. Suffering for something his mother did. I wish for renewed self esteem for both ladies. For the innocent child- I wish you strength because it will be difficult navigating through life while tongues are wagging and saying the unprinted. Anita you must be ready to defend him 24/7.

• Please!

November 29, 2016 at 4:10 pm

Hi Anita!

• Idomagirl

November 29, 2016 at 4:41 pm

You just had to bring tribe into this.

66. cynthia

November 28, 2016 at 7:28 pm

Maje (noR Anita) will not write a book – neither of them will stoop so low.
    The simple fact that Anita has remained so calm all this while even with the bashing she sustained all throughout her pregnancy till now – I RESPECT HER FOR THAT. SHE IS A CLASSY LADY. with GOOD HEART. if Maje was my own brother ofcourse Anita will be my choice. She is not chasing fame or money, she is mom first. She has priorities and its not brazilian hair or red bottom shoes. I have no doubt the Ayida Family love. Hope Maje wifes her quietly and intimate close affair.

Silence is the best revenge.

• FasholasLover

November 28, 2016 at 8:44 pm

So, Anita wins by marrying Maje? Tufia. But can she ever trust him? Can she ever have peace? Maje is not a good prize. Toke is d winner here for removing herself from this mess. Better late than never. Anita is d never.

• Anonymous

November 28, 2016 at 10:28 pm

My dear you are making an ignorant comment. Nothing classy about dragging a married man with his wife and when us women chastise ourselves for being ambitious and going for our goals, how wont it forever be a man’s world…. smh… stay woke women!

• Idomagirl

November 29, 2016 at 4:42 pm

You need to check the meaning of “classy”.

67. Pissed

November 28, 2016 at 8:14 pm

Err.. For someone who is throwing about Bible passages and all, you are one foul mouthed git! That aside, no matter what we want to call Toke, she was his WIFE!!!! WIFE ooooo! The Bible said let no man put a marriage asunder! Anita and Maje have more to answer for. No matter how Anita wants to play it, she got pregnant for a married man!!!!!!! Haba!

68. Sass

November 28, 2016 at 8:17 pm

Wait Toke said “maje will not cum inside me”? Buahahahahaha
    The boy is thinking of all the weaves and loubs and how much Anita brows retainership for their first female child would have cost.
    Nigga be like I jump am pass.

69. KittyKat

November 29, 2016 at 8:45 am

When this issue of a scandal arose almost 2 years ago, I didn’t know who either of them were (Toke, Maje and Anita). I looked them up. I supported Toke. When I searched for Anita I expected to see a wild child who always post nude or semi-nude pictures. I was surprised by the what I saw of Anita. A simple girl who was just living her life. I tried to compare her to Toke and Toke to be seems like over the top, my perception of her was fake. What I’m even regretting was siding for the stupid dumb bitch Toke. The contrast between Anita and Toke is so clear. The questions should be with all the make up, smokes and mirror he chose a simple girl over your wild ass. Please my people they say body language never lies, all the pics I have seen of Toke and Maje she looks clingy and desperate. Abeg Toke should go and sit her ass down. Saint Toke who have never done wrong I’m sure if Maje and Anita should open up, we will know the truth about you. The more I see this book the more I’m becoming team Maje and Anita. Saint Toke should keep deceiving you people. What even annoys me most is keep calling God’s name in this abomination called a book. God does not support things like this Saint Toke. Jennifer aniston was cheated on, Sandra bullock, Princess diana. Stephanie Okereke, Monalisa Chinda was a victim of domestic violence you didn’t see this women writing books even Annie Idibia endured her own from tuface she didn’t go about bashing tuface. Abeg go and sit down dumb as fool

70. Sir.K

November 29, 2016 at 3:26 pm

While Toke is still licking wounds, Maje has had a secret wedding with Anita and baby No.2 is on the way.

Toke is a bitter human being. I’m pretty sure moving on doesn’t exist in her world

• Ada Nnewi

November 29, 2016 at 3:29 pm

Congratulations to Anita…. She has tied herself for life to a deadbeat, cheating scumbag… Hope the price she will pay is worth the “prize”..

• vicious

November 29, 2016 at 4:02 pm

Ada nnewi, ever since i started reading this blog, you have never said anything worthwhile in your life. Your parent’s money on your education is a waste. I just imagine the kind of brain you have…phew…

• vicious

November 29, 2016 at 4:00 pm

Toke isnt just petty and bitter, Toke is a slut, a devil incarnate, sold to the devil

• Fred

November 29, 2016 at 4:44 pm

I hope Anita is ready to treat STDs for the rest of her life.
      Not every man is a prize, you Nigerian zombies need to know this.

71. Please!

November 29, 2016 at 3:38 pm

Abeg! If you do not like seeing this sort amebo of news then let me suggest other sites you might like – CNN, discovery channel, NTA, animal planet, bible gateway etc. Even on BN there are many other educative articles you could have clicked on!
    Leave BN out of this! This is how showbiz entertainment works. E network, daily mail and many others are in the same business! BN has money to make and does this by generating traffic. Get over it or don’t click on amebo news. BYE
    BN please keep the amebo and pettiness flowing!

72. Gina

November 29, 2016 at 6:16 pm

Ok. Sorry I couldn’t read all the long comments so don’t know if anyone else already said this.
    I had to Google the anita girl and whether she is a demon or angel, I DON’T KNOW. All I saw was a more natural beauty compared to toke. Out of every 10 pictures I saw of her, at least 7 of them she had her natural hair with minimal makeup.
    Maybe, just maybe the guy likes his women that way. Maybe, just maybe, he was with toke because she’s famous. Because prior to the divorce, I didn’t even know him. Even when she got married I paid little attention to him and had no clue who he was.
    That’s all.

73. Bumblebee

November 30, 2016 at 7:04 pm

It’s just unfortunate that most people on here will open their mouth and take sides or insult Toke Makinwa about the content of the book. No one asked you to read the book. If you’re so much disgusted you could have closed it and moved on with your life. But the interest in gossip and not just gossip dogging dirty into someone’s life seems so much interesting forgetting that you also have your own dirty secret that you’re struggling to even come to terms with. Every relationship and marriage has their own problems. For the fact she could come to terms with her and deal with it in the medium she found comfortable is now a crime. Please take a sit. Let bygones be bygones.
    Regardless of how long the relationship was befote the marriage, it was a marriage and an institution which should have been respected. Anita and maje disrespected the institution of Toke and Majes marriage whether not Toke forced him to marry him. No one remembered the part of the book where he was the run away groom. The humiliation of a single human being like any of you can stand the humiliation. Half of the stupid women can’t even stand the sight of their men staring at another woman’s backside if and when she passes talkless about admitting to the fact that there were additions to the marriage. Work on your own relationship and marriage before striking a stone on someone else’s for openly admitting her wrongs.
    Stating that the book wasn’t to make anyone look bad.

74. Sharon

December 2, 2016 at 10:57 am

I don’t really comment on articles but having finished the book yesterday and reading all these comments, I just had to. I am not in support of anyone here but please let us consider that Toke lost both Parents at a very young age. This surely would have had a negative effect on her. The signs were so clear and we all are probably wondering why she still married him after all the things he put her through. Truth is she loved him so much and was willing to overlook his faults just so she could be happy and build her own family. Girls are very emotional. Sometimes we make our minds up that we will not take a guy back but just a simple “I miss you” message from him could change the game (speaking from experience). Let’s not forget that even though Maje was portrayed as being bad, she also stated out quite clearly the things she did which were wrong (such as not cooking him meals and not asking how his day was at work). Yes, there is always two sides to the story (well in this case three). But truth is we dont know enough to slander her or him. I also loved how she integrated God into it. This is someone’s life we are talking about here not a fiction. No one is perfect, we all make mistakes. Let’s not be the reason someone attempts or even commits suicide. Let’s just pray that they all can forgive each other and move on. God bless.