Scoop

Anita Solomon shares a Photo of her Son with Maje Ayida & a Throwback Pregnancy Photo to Celebrate Son’s First Birthday

BellaNaija.com

Anita Solomon has shared, for the first time ever, a photo of her one-year old son with fitness expert Maje Ayida as the son celebrates his first birthday today.

Anita Solomon & Micah Ayida

Anita Solomon & Micah Ayida

Celebrating their son, Micah, she wrote “Happy Birthday Micah, my sweet boy! You are blessed and highly favoured. You will always bring joy to the hearts of many, and you will serve God and give Him Glory. I love you so much and I can’t imagine a life without you, and I am blessed to have you! May God’s grace abound in your life and may his spirit guide your path through this life always. Words can’t express how proud I am of being your mom today. I love you – always and forever!#HappyBirthdayMicah #ilovemyson#Micah #birthdayboy #Micahisone”

She also posted a throwback photo of her pregnancy days and talked about how amazing motherhood has been.

Throwback photo to pregnancy days

Throwback photo to pregnancy days

She wrote:

“Being a mom has been such a blessing. This journey so far has taught me patience, sacrifice and acceptance. I can’t imagine my life without my son in it. His smile is so contagious and when he calls me mama, my heart just melts. The tiny arms around my neck and even the little hugs and kisses. Such joy! The unconditional love I feel is beyond measure. I thank God every day for my boy, my heart, my everything. As this journey continues, I pray for guidance and the grace to raise a beautiful child, one who will love God and serve him always. #lovemyson#beingmom #motherhood #blessed #joy#peace #love #Godsgrace #thankful#gratefulheart #tbt”

1. Billionaire in grace

July 21, 2016 at 11:59 am

BN everytime i clik on next from the home page it is taking me to some website. i think there is a problem with your website

• Anon

July 21, 2016 at 12:18 pm

It happens ever too often.

• De Duchess

July 21, 2016 at 1:59 pm

I pray you teach your son to love God so much he considers other people’s feeling.

• Me

July 21, 2016 at 2:10 pm

This Anita lady is an insecure and wicked soul (even if she looks innocent, I know her type I have one as a step mother)…, for goodness sakes the whole world knew that the charcoal piece of shit was married to toke and she still opened her sm~£|y fan belt for him. And ya’ll are claiming he was dating both of them at the same time. She is WRONG for not terminating her relationship with him after he PUBLICLY married another woman. Shameless and wicked she goat. The God of Mountain of Fire will vindicate Toke.

• Mystique

July 21, 2016 at 2:24 pm

Maje, Toke, Anita = drama……….yep, i’m just here for the comments. like if you’re here for the comments too. hehehehehehe

2. Naijatalk

July 21, 2016 at 12:03 pm

Cute boy, happy birthday

3. tee

July 21, 2016 at 12:04 pm

Being a mom is good and lovely but not at someone else’s detriment…Happy birthday Micah…live well and be wise

4. Ije

July 21, 2016 at 12:04 pm

WOW… congrats to his birthday. But boy oh boy she’s throwing in too many God this God that quote. Surely she should know God don’t like women sleeping with married men? Just saying

• RIFF RAFF

July 21, 2016 at 12:37 pm

Pregnancy and birth news everywia. Abeg, na true say Hey Laura don really take in? No wonder she wasn’t out about fighting her sister’s batles these last months. In fact, since the Hermes wahala,

• Nadine

July 21, 2016 at 1:04 pm

YES! She’s pregnant for Ogbonna Kanu(Kanu Nwankwo’s younger brother) He’s a retired footballer too but his career ended so fast because his oyibo wife with whom he has 2/3 kids dragged him to court and stripped him off his wealth. Just wondering why Linda never report the news sef because the last time I checked, Pregnancy is such a beauriful thing.

• ATL's finest

July 21, 2016 at 10:30 pm

@ Nadine girl you pass Wikipedia this afternoon???. Oh Laura finally got in with that dude smh. Well what’s in for her? Cuz apparently, after that white woman stripped him off everything, he could barely stand on his two feet.
      But if it was someone else, Linda is so qui k to spread the news mtchew.

• Cynical

July 21, 2016 at 1:46 pm

@Nadine,I agree with you….why didn’t we hear from Linda,no 1 in announcing baby mama news…..life and its ironies. Anyway,have been waiting for this story….. Funny enough as hard as I try I can’t dislike this Anita girl,there’s something warm about her…you should have waited though so you won’t be held responsible for an already failing marriage.I wish your boy a wonderful birthday.

• Cynical

July 21, 2016 at 1:59 pm

But men sha….the difference between Toke and Anita is like night and day. Toke with hair,makeup and dress always on fleek but bros Maje still went to for lack of a better word ‘simple’ looking Anita. If only we knew what men wanted………

• Naijatalk

July 21, 2016 at 2:13 pm

Actually Anita is very beautiful, perhaps more so than Toke in a simplistic state. But this is not a beauty contest. The heart wants what it wants.
      Hopefully all parties have learned their lessons. Happy birthday once again to the little boy. May this drama never trail your life. May you live to be a better version of your progenitors

• abi

July 21, 2016 at 4:57 pm

My dear, only women want fake hair, fake lanches(tokez voice), fake makeup(glow baby glow) to compete and look better than other women. Now listen, Real HUSBANDS(note I didn’t say men) want a good heart, a happy person with or without minimal and normal make up, not make up like there is party everyday, a friend , a lover, a good cook(it don’t matter to some men though, Noble can testify)a homely person and a supporter. Do u get it now?

• Ebere Ikokwu

July 22, 2016 at 3:05 pm

Cynical my sister…. You just took the words outta my mouth, if only we really know what these set of creatures that’s men really want…. Chaiii!!!

• De Duchess

July 21, 2016 at 2:08 pm

Wow. For some time, I have stopped visiting LIB. I used to be her biggest fan till I started getting bad vibes and I switched to BN.

I don’t know but the news on Laura’s pregnancy is quite….
      Linda once posted something talking about women that get pregnant before marriage, saying ‘God don’t like dirty’, she is celibate blah blah blah. I hope the news about her pregnancy is not true because her sister stays judging people. She used to attack people that bleach, but Laura used to bleach, she even admitted it once on Hey Laura.
      Now she posts bleaching ads up and down for the money.

I am not hating, it just reminds me of how authoritative she wrote that post about girls that get pregnant before marriage. I don’t like when people judge others when they don’t have a clean slate.

• Noname

July 21, 2016 at 3:00 pm

No mind am naso she comot plenty for dat Foster guy and na im she dey talk no preggy before marriage. Namsense

• Ebere Ikokwu

July 22, 2016 at 3:15 pm

De Duchess, Linda writing a post condemning women who get pregnant outside wedlock has nothing to do with this, it’s Laura that is pregnant & not Linda & Laura isn’t a kid that Linda will be babysitting so it’s unfair when you make it look like its Linda’s fault when it’s clearly not. Laura is responsible for her actions, pls stop putting the blame on Linda, Thanks!

5. Paul Adeyemo

July 21, 2016 at 12:06 pm

The lady looks so happy. Am also happy for her. She is an obedient and humble woman. She deserves to be happy unlike hmmm. She is also a loyal wife to be. Nigeria feminist must learn from Anita, be humble and obey your husband and you will loved. Anita, God bless you and Maje and your cute. Frustrated feminist, be forming MRS indepedence about, Anita is going stronger. God bless you Anita.

• Bey

July 21, 2016 at 12:15 pm

When I was reading the stupidity in dis comment, didn’t even look at d name.
      But when I scrolled up and saw ‘Paul Adeyemo ” I wasn’t surprised.
      Keep competing for most stupid comment on BN, you’ll surely win.

• Wow

July 21, 2016 at 12:17 pm

Please bellanajarians, I beg you, let’s not give this clown any attention today; please.

• le coco

July 21, 2016 at 12:21 pm

Mumu.. @Paul adeyemo.. PLEASE RECEIVE SENSE.. ur stupidity is startin to frustrate us

• nana

July 21, 2016 at 12:23 pm

I mistakenly clicked on like so now, i have to comment. May everything you just said come back to you a thousand times. It is not your position to judge weather a wife is good or bad, loyal or not, feminist or not etc. It is also not a reason to snatch someone else’s husband. If a husband is not okay with the wife, he has a right to go for divorce, atleast u can now marry him if he is officially divorced, Don’t go in to break a home. LADIES BEWARE! you will have female children, the law of Karma is real.

• mela

July 21, 2016 at 12:33 pm

Mr Paul is everything alright? Just two pictures u saw….I have written a long story abt her!

• Rafaella

July 21, 2016 at 12:35 pm

So Anita deserves Happiness but Toke dosen’t deserve happiness? Nawa o! Did you think before commenting? Seems you know and love Anita so much to the extent of bashing Toke.(yes Toke cos she’s the one you are referring to). Can’t you just wish the boy a Happy Birthday or waka pass? Now I know that “COMMON SENSE” is not actually COMMON but May you receive SENSE In Jesus Name. Amen!?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICAH!!! Live and Prosper

• Sissy

July 21, 2016 at 1:01 pm

Hi Paul,
      I don’t know what may have happened to you but receive the love of God in your heart, Amen!

• lara

July 21, 2016 at 1:30 pm

ogebni adeyemo, is your type that will be spilling garbage. u will loved. afi loved. do u love your wife abi girlfiend or maybe gay partner a 100% as he/she is doing e sir, yes sir!!! becaue respecting is now the ultimate yardstick for unconditional cheating love. all saying toke goes out, you forget she probably gets paid for apperances sometimes, thats her job! she is a social personality thats famous for bin famous amongst other achivements in media n broadcasting.

• Nahum

July 21, 2016 at 3:30 pm

Truly Paul Adeyemo you are a weak man. A man that is so focused on women’s issues and starts shouting about looking for who to obey him is a weakling. A real man does not demand respect, he COMMANDS it! The fact that you are on this blog demanding respect from random women implies that you are not worthy of an iota of respect.

• regular guy

November 30, 2016 at 7:36 pm

shut up.Thats why you all end up single for life and even if you eventually marry , you always end up like the likes of toke and tiwa.

• lolipop

July 21, 2016 at 3:35 pm

Dnt mind them paul adeyemo….its is only you that your head is correct on this thread as far as am concerned!!!

• ATL's finest

July 21, 2016 at 10:36 pm

@ PAUL I see you are trying extremely hard to compete with Oga Bruno so u can be noticed too in your crazy comments. Oh well sadly enough Bruno ve got more sense than U .. So u receive some sense IJN

• barbiie bitch

July 22, 2016 at 3:08 am

You are just dumb,

• Ebere Ikokwu

July 22, 2016 at 3:18 pm

@Paul Adeyemo, U’re clearly a very bad person! Call a spade a spade! I hope u won’t complain when ur wife starts cheating on you! Wicked soul.

• sush

November 29, 2016 at 10:04 pm

this is why women do what they do and forget that there is karma…!

6. AceOfSpade

July 21, 2016 at 12:09 pm

You people should please take it easy on her. If you will attack anyone, attack Maje Ayida. Just because we don’t know Toke’s secret doesn’t mean she doesn’t have stinky dirts. LIB would have ended the news with ‘the boy is a cutie’ but she didn’t so she’s also in on the cyberbully kind of.

Before you come here to type Ho or Whore or whatever, please make sure you are a virgin because if you are not then chances are you have slept with someone’s husband/BF or someone’s wife/GF. You have no right to shame this woman.

7. lolo

July 21, 2016 at 12:12 pm

“Let him who is without Sin cast the first stone” (John 8:7), “Do not judge, or you too will be judged (Mathew 7:1)”. Can everyone please get of their high horses and let this woman be. You judge her because her sin is different from yours abi. May God help us all

• hezekina pollutina

July 21, 2016 at 1:09 pm

No U are WRONG. There is such a thing as right and wrong, usually the society sets the rules, with some help from religion. Adultery is considered a sin no matter where u go. You are a hypocrite if you want to defend this behavior. Stones will be thrown!

8. Prince

July 21, 2016 at 12:21 pm

In as much as i’m not happy with her for what she did to Toke, Toke also need to be talked to, mention one party that Toke didn’t attend. must you be everywhere.
    The moment you marry, your number one priority is your immediate family (you and your husband). Aunty Toke, wants to be everywhere and show off her fake accent

• Lucinda

July 21, 2016 at 1:14 pm

Lmao. How about Beyonce wearing skimpy clothes and travelling from continent to continent?? Does JayZ have 2 heads? Hear lyrics from his recent bars :”I brag different, my wife is Beyonce”. Lol Nigerians and nonsense priorities. For you to be a good wife, you must cook fresh soup for your husband everyday and wash his clothes with hand lol. As a radio personality you need to do appearances at parties! Wendy Williams is in her 50’s and still clubs.

My point- Toke going to parties made her marriage crash: let that stchit rest.

9. Tinkerbell

July 21, 2016 at 12:23 pm

URGH!!! I cant help but roll my eyes.
    Babe you got pregnant for a married man… Haba!!!!
    Happy birthday to your son and may God bless him, but I cant help but be disgusted by you and Maje for destroying a home and disrespecting the heck out of another woman.

• Adeola funke

July 21, 2016 at 7:46 pm

Have you ever thought maybe Toke might actually be the side chick and she was his wife. Oga o

10. Naijatalk

July 21, 2016 at 12:27 pm

All the vultures will come out for this one. It’s a birthday post for her son. If you’re an Angelina Jolie disciple, Bonang Matgeba lover, then leave this girl alone. You are not her God.

• Celeste

July 21, 2016 at 1:20 pm

Lols @ Angelina Jolie’s disciples.

AKA wasn’t married.. But Brad Pitt was, and from what we see, he is happily and successfully married to his second wife, so what can I say? Condemn Anita? No. It won’t even change anything. So let God be the judge.

Happy birthday to the little boy. And I pray Toke finds love and happiness.

• www.musingsofjudgejudyjudy.com

July 21, 2016 at 4:27 pm

I unconsciously stay waiting to hear that Brangelina have broken up to be honest. It just seems so unfair that they can/should go on and have a happily ever after- mbanu.

• Celeste

July 21, 2016 at 5:00 pm

Lol @ unconsciously waiting for brangelina’s break up… Obviously, karma doesn’t get it right all the time or it just forgets to pay some back with their own coin.

• tamunotonye

July 22, 2016 at 1:58 am

I totally agree

• Ninirah

August 30, 2016 at 4:48 pm

I dey tell you!

• lololol

November 25, 2016 at 10:50 pm

Lol…they’ve broken up actually

• Tiki

December 1, 2016 at 3:22 pm

Hehehehehe…Karma showed the hell up, AAAAALLLL the way up! Separated, en route a nasty divorce, losing custody of his kids… etc etc.

11. Big Tee

July 21, 2016 at 12:30 pm

Happy birthday Micah, you will live to declare God’s glory in joy and happiness, ……and to everybody who are now the experts and judges in a matter they know very little about, I pray your faith and your confidence is not tested by circumstances. Stay Blessed.

12. Paul Adeyemo

July 21, 2016 at 12:30 pm

This is Maje’s true love. Men don’t like arrogant independent women. We are in Africa, men rules. If you want to form Miss independence, carry your bag enter Yankee or Canada. We are in Africa where the culture and religion supports man as the head and women having a voice but not lording it over men. Maje married Mrs indepedence who dosent stay at home, She is always at parties, Maje is 100% right to have impregnated Anita, that shows he is a man who cannot be control by a woman or her perceived wealth or game. Maje should do the needful and marry this nice girl called Anita after the divorce initiated by Mrs independence.

• Moyo

July 21, 2016 at 12:58 pm

Mr Adeyemo, in case you don’t know, Maje went back to beg Toke and she refused to take him back. So what is all this your theory about the man not wanting to be controlled. We know most men lack self control when it comes to sex. Did Maje complain to you about Toke attending parties, you need to get a life, women are making strides in business and their professions, whether male chauvinists like it or not. Speak for yourself men these days men like a woman who can hold her own in her profession, unless men like you who like subservient women with no career or life. I hope you don’t have a daughter, because she couldn’t have wished for a worse father

• word

July 21, 2016 at 1:07 pm

Parents please train your sons right. May God deliver our daughters from evil.

• Edited Word

July 21, 2016 at 2:02 pm

Actually it should be Parents please train your Children(Sons and Daughters) right. May God deliver our Sons and Daughters from evil.

• hezekina pollutina

July 21, 2016 at 1:10 pm

You are in Africa – but you dont own Africa. You Co-Own it with Women. Get used to it!

• Mo'

July 21, 2016 at 1:21 pm

Oh please shut up!

• Peppermint

July 21, 2016 at 4:20 pm

You are such a complete and utter fool. We are first human before we are man or woman. No one is above the other. Please stop chatting rubbish Mr Paul Adeyemo. Receive some functional brain cells IJN! please Bellanaija, stop putting up this empty headed insecure human being’s comments. He clearly has a mental problem. Men like you are the reason some women will rather remain single than get married. anofia

• www.musingsofjudgejudyjudy.com

July 21, 2016 at 4:29 pm

I didn’t want to laugh sha but, lol @ “Mrs independence”.

• hezekina pollutina

July 21, 2016 at 5:32 pm

lol at ya-sef!

13. Oma

July 21, 2016 at 12:30 pm

‘Side-chicking’ with impunity lol.
    Happy birthday to the innocent one!

14. Felinda

July 21, 2016 at 12:40 pm

And this is what life is about
    IMPORTANT THINGS IN LIFE
    Cute Son.
    You are blessed Anita
    Take care

• Ekalor

July 21, 2016 at 11:55 pm

An adulterer cannot be blessed. Please let’s not mix issues. The union produced an innocent child who NO ONE can fault. Still don’t make the incident surrounding his birth wrong

15. Ms jazz

July 21, 2016 at 12:41 pm

So unintelligent. Paul close all your devices and go pray to God for forgiveness for that rubbish you wrote up there and also please pray to God to receive sense in Jesus name. Shior

16. Cynthia

July 21, 2016 at 12:42 pm

Talk about a living/walking reminder that your husband was unfaithful

17. FasholasLover

July 21, 2016 at 12:44 pm

How time flies. You mean it is one year already since we all swallowed Ibuprofen, Panadol, Co-dydramol and all combination of pain killers on this matter? I refuse to cuss out Ms. Anita today. But my support of Toke is unwavering. The boy did not ask to be born. Where is Maje? Is he still standing or has he bled to death from the dragging on hot coal on this matter?

18. mayelis

July 21, 2016 at 12:48 pm

As much as i feel sympathy for Toke, you have to appreciate the fact that both of the ladies, Toke and Anita, were dating Maje for a very long time and at the same period. Maje Ayida was playing the two ladies against each other, and could not make up his mind as to who he wanted to enter into serious matrimony with. When he finally decided to marry Toke, he could not honour her, cos, he was still much in love with Anita. Make is an irresponsible man who cannot control his dick and wasted Toke’s time. In the end, i am glad that she loves herself better than to be with a man who downgrades and disrespects her publicly.
    Anita and Toke were just victims of circumstances and love. I wish everyone of them happiness in all their endeavours. May Maje stick to Anita and treat her right, cos she too has been humiliated. I hope Toke will find happiness in the arms of a good man, who deserves her.

• www.musingsofjudgejudyjudy.com

July 21, 2016 at 4:42 pm

I totally love your comment and agree with you. I just wish that Anita could have simply respected the fact that he chose Toke over her before the entire world and stood her ground- regardless of whatever lies the crook must have told her to try to get back into her panties- instead of settling to be a side piece and the inevitable reason for their marriage breakdown.
      I actually went on her page and saw that she’s really a very simple girl who also professes God so much- I come dey wonder whether na Toke sef snatch the husband- the girl’s got very spiritual and inspiring posts and write ups on her page: I guess she’s a good person who simply made a mistake….. #shrugs

• Rike

July 21, 2016 at 4:56 pm

Exactly my thoughts too when i checked her IG page, she’s totally different from the *calabar husband snatcher* gist all around blogs then, So calm and collected and a lover of God.

• mkm

July 22, 2016 at 9:21 am

The devil knows every word and sentence in the bible/quran o. The fact that someone comes off angelic doesn’t mean they are angelic. Not Anita saying she is a bad person, but looks can be deceiving and most of the time, what you see is not what you get. Remember never to judge a book by its cover.

• Anonymous

July 22, 2016 at 2:18 pm

@mkm, for someone who claimed not to care much for Toke and the drama surrounding her, you commented three time on the other post and now you’re here insinuating that Anita may not be as innocent as she appears. Pray tell who is? Who are you deceiving? You are interested in Toke’s life

19. Paul Adeyemo

July 21, 2016 at 12:52 pm

Nigeria won’t cease to shock me. Keep bashing Maje, he loves Anita. All you bitter souls

• FasholasLover

July 21, 2016 at 1:37 pm

@Paul, ain’t we a tad bit long in the tooth to use the word bitter, hater when views differ? Those words are jaded.

• Abi

July 21, 2016 at 2:42 pm

Ode! Continue in your privileged stupidity. Quit watching Telemundo and get a life!

• hezekina pollutina

July 21, 2016 at 5:33 pm

and your wife loves someone else!

• Yesola

July 22, 2016 at 4:58 am

1 + 1 = 2 as simple as ABC. if Maje ever loved Anita, why didn’t he choose her over Toke? This is just a case of Mr. Needful who met Miss Available ! Moreover, what happened to abstaining from sex before marriage?

20. KitKat

July 21, 2016 at 1:08 pm

BNers, I’ll like to propose a motion, let’s ignore the ignorant Paul Adeyomo when he makes a comment shall we?

• Mo

July 21, 2016 at 2:08 pm

I support this motion. #dontfeedthetrolls

• Corolla

July 21, 2016 at 9:49 pm

I support Please people let’s stop responding to Paul Adeyemo’s comments. He does it for shock value. Please ignore him. Please!

21. dele

July 21, 2016 at 1:22 pm

Ladies, ladies, ladies, men dont need love, men dont need good food, men dont even really need good sex, ALL WE NEED IS RESPECT,. When we tell you stay at home and dont go out, or give you instructions we are not being disrespectful we are simply excersicing our god given right as the head of the family to fashion out our future with you. Even International football teams have a head coach who directs the team. We know you have to have a social life, we know you have an opinion but it must be done in moderation. Stay at home and take care of your husband or someone else will. My wife told me she had a training at work for a week and wanted to stay at her aunts house so she could get to work early bcos of lekki traffic, i told her i didnt like the idea but told her i would volunteer to wake up at 4.30am in the morning so i could drive her to work, she did independent woman and still went to her aunts house to stay and when i called her to convey my displeasure she blocked my line. She has been there for 1 and a half weeks, Im now cheating on her with a 25yr old hot girl in our estate and God forbid if she gets pregnant for me i will soo accept it as my 36yr old wife has no kids for me yet. Ladies, Ladies, Ladies its very simple…… DISRESPECT YOUR MAN= GETTING CHEATED ON

• Shaaaame

July 21, 2016 at 2:06 pm

Dele, you should be ashamed to call yourself a man. What a hypocrite you are… lecturing about disrespect when cheating on your wife with a woman in your estate (and having the gall to brag about it) is the very height of disrespect. The scorn and bile with which you speak of the woman you married says a lot more about you than it does about her. So the sanctity of your marriage is so cheap to you that you’ve thrown it away over a week-long disagreement? In fact, I won’t be surprised if your cheating started even before your wife offended you, so stop hiding behind that as an excuse for your lack of self-control. You think two wrongs make a right? If you’re unhappy with your wife, if she wrongs you, then be man enough to confront her about it. If she blocks your line, that’s very wrong of her (although I doubt you have even given the true story), so give her an ultimatum – tell her firmly to apologize and come home if she still wants to make things work between you. Or you don’t know the way to your wife’s office or her aunt’s house ? Staying home and sulking like a child, then cheating on her in your estate solves nothing. It only reveals your total lack of character and the fact that you are a slimy sleazeball. Shame on you.

• Ninny

July 21, 2016 at 4:18 pm

SHAME ON YOU DELE WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. WARRA EXCUSE OF A MAN!! WHEW! *wipes sweat*…Thank your stars if not for the fact that placing a palm on ones mouth and making that horrible sound can be crazy ehhh…i would have continued making that sound…warrahell!!!

• Naijatalk

July 21, 2016 at 2:06 pm

I just can’t with this Dele ‘daemon’

• Adadioramma

July 21, 2016 at 2:11 pm

@This is not an excuse, i guess you have problem with you controlling your DICK.

• shior

July 21, 2016 at 2:16 pm

please RSVP in hell. idiot

• Ola

July 21, 2016 at 2:32 pm

@dele Thunder fire you! Rotten miscreant

• Farah

July 21, 2016 at 2:35 pm

God hates adultery, dele. Be there justifying sin

• Fashionista

July 21, 2016 at 2:44 pm

Just don’t go and carry disease in the name of “I’m teaching my wife a lesson”. Ode buruku!

• Bey

July 21, 2016 at 2:50 pm

kikikikikikikikikikiki
      That is if your wife is actually in her ‘auntie’s’ house? have you gone there to check her. Perhaps she’s with an ‘uncle’ and that is why she blocked ur number so she wont be disturbed.
      I don’t blame her dou, living with a man that reasons like you d poor woman must be drained.
      Oga, AIDS is real. Keep skin diving and get much more than a baby from ur 25yr old.

• G!

July 21, 2016 at 2:54 pm

And all it took was one week away for you to find a hot 25yr old in your estate abi? you been hatching this thing the whole time! waiting for an excuse to execute it. i guess you got what you wanted. *in mama peace’s voice* Kontinu!

• Someonecute

July 21, 2016 at 3:30 pm

Dele, you’re joking right? Wahala dey o, may God save us from people like you.

• Nahum

July 21, 2016 at 3:40 pm

Chai….o ma se o…. And the sad part is that you dele feel you have made sense. Go ahead and impregnate the entire estate na. You dey do yourself. Na you go buy pampers, cerelac and pay school fees na. Wetin concern your wife? You dey do yourself. My hubby knows that if he tries that one, I will just look at him as he struggles to pay bills without lifting a finger to help. You men think you have the answer to everything. Continue na.

• Fashionista

July 21, 2016 at 6:08 pm

Ah Nahum, you are even being gracious! Who told you Dele will pay for pampers if he inpregnates this 25 yr old he is shagging?
      Have you forgotten how Naija men chop and clean mouth, it’s the silly girl I feel sorry for because when he finally impregnates her, kobo he will not drop, ode like Dele! Most Naija men that have Children outside don’t drop shit, I have too many examples to count. Even the children inside, many woman are covering their husbands asses.

• nwanyi na aga aga

July 21, 2016 at 3:49 pm

hahahahahahahahahahahaha! Your stupidity is fantastic. But wait o before you climb on your 25yr old baby, who told you, your wife is sleeping in her aunts house? You sure say your wacked sex game is not the reason why she moved to be with a 25yr old stallion, who sabi pass you? Abi you sure say she is not on a rendezvous with her ex,whom she regrets not marrying and still gbenshing? Nna leave matter for Matthias, better save that money you re wasting on that 25yr old baby for your children school fees or invest am wisely because very soon you will start falsifying your age so that you can keep working after 60 cos you still have to pay school fees or be a useless daddy. hehehehehehehe!Be wise o

• Teni

July 21, 2016 at 3:56 pm

Dele, you are a moron. A cheat. An idiot. An insecure fool. And your wife deserves much better than you.

• mz_daniels

July 21, 2016 at 7:31 pm

Bro, you been dey eye that babe before, talk true.

So your wife says she will spend a week at her aunt’s house so that she’ll find it easy to get to work and you cheated on her in less than a week.

Your stupidity trophy will be sent from the presidency soon. Onye nzuzue

• Dr. N

July 21, 2016 at 10:55 pm

Hope u know d 25 year old is likely unfaithful to u as well? Kindly use protection and if she gets pregnant despite all, do a DNA cos u might be taken for a ride.

• Ekalor

July 21, 2016 at 11:58 pm

And you are really someone’s child. What went wrong..

• jan

July 22, 2016 at 12:26 pm

This Dele na Efu…anuofia.

22. BEE

July 21, 2016 at 1:25 pm

I JUST CANT BELIEVE THIS SO BEACUSE SHE GOES FOR PARTIES OR IS SEEN EVERY WHERE HER HUSBAND SHOULD PUBLICLY DISRESPECT AND HUMILIATE HER THIS MUCH. THE FACT THAT YOU ALL DONT SEE ANITA OR WHATEVER HER NAME IS OUTSIDE DOES NOT MEAN SHE IS A HUMBLE WIFE AND AN OBEDIENT WIFE.( THE DEVIL YOU KNOW IS BETTER THAN THE ANGEL YOU DONT KNOW). HAVING AN AFFAIR AND SEEING EACH OTHER SOMETIMES DOES NOT MEAN YOU KNOW THE PERSON WELL ENOUGH THAN SOMEONE YOU MARRIED AND LIVED WITH FOR 2YEARS. AND SOME OF THE PROGRAMMES TOKE WENT TO WAS WITH HER HUSBAND. WHEN THEY WERE STILL TOGETHER HE USED TO POST PICTURES.MAJE WAS WRONG. SWEETIE IF YOU KNOW GOD THIS MUCH WHY WERE YOU SLEEPING WITH A MARRIED MAN. ANYWAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR SON. HE DIDNT DO ANYTHING WRONG AND DESERVE ALL THE LOVE BESIDES HE IS A SPECIAL BLESSING FROM GOD.

23. Lucinda

July 21, 2016 at 1:27 pm

I can’t believe Toke spent over 10 years trying to make a man love her. I sense a very deep bond (love?) between Maje and this Anita babe. Why didn’t she (Toke) leave early?
    Toke, it is well.. #hugs.

24. Butter

July 21, 2016 at 1:28 pm

Every time I read this Paul’s comment, I get upset that there are people who think like him. You say she was forming independent and going out a lot, did they force him to marry her? He knew the type of person she was, if he dint like it why did he stick around for so long, marry her, impregnate some1else and put her through so much shame. That’s not a man, that’s a coward with no balls

• Engoz

July 21, 2016 at 3:47 pm

Don’t get upset. It’s important that Nigerian women see who they are dealing with, because they tend to forget the deprecating and destructive mentality of the Nigerian male after he must have bought them icecream or given them small money. Since my stay here on BN, many BN women have perfected the art of feigning ignorance of Nigerian male chauvinist attitudes. I really dunno if they are scared of being honest on an anonymous forum. So I’m glad we have a Paul Adeyemo who ensures we are dutifully reminded of these sentiments, lmao. In Nigeria today, there are no laws protecting the wife from the husband and his mistresses. You as the wife are an endangered species going into a marriage in Nigeria. Your position in that marriage is determined by the whims and caprices of the husband. It’s either we start institutionalizing policies that protect the interest of the female or continue on this destructive path Hold those female senators, leaders, at ransom. You cannot make it to the House and be counting groundnuts. We are going through all these because we have refused to look out for our interests politically, socially, culturally, and in religion. People with privilege cannot see beyond their noses. It’s like trying to make white people understand what it means to be judged by the color of one’s skin. So if you are waiting for men to look out for your interests you are wasting your time. Before Paul and his ilk will ever get the message, we need institutionalized policies that will sacrifice one, two, or hundred male scapegoats to the policies we create. This will send a very strong and thorough message. A good start For example every election year, we need to vet each candidate from the presidency to local government chairman with questions like how will this person benefit me as a woman, what policies will she/he put in place to protect my rights as a woman, what is her/his position on gender equality? Put Yourself first before anything else. Let every woman be conscious.

Anita Solomon is a product of her society that encourages such adulterous actions despite the religiosity of this same society that litters every statement with God, God, and more God. Dino also called God when he beat up his wife. It’s about time you all are specific on what kind of God you call on because as a rational person it does not make sense to me. Nevertheless, where there is no law there is no crime. There is no law to penalize Anita. But Nigerian wives can learn from this and begin to look into adopting laws that not only penalizes the male but the mistress as well like the alienation of affection suit. It’s not enough that all you end up doing is shouting and crying, we need to think strategically. Again your interest first before anything else.

25. I'mJustSayn'

July 21, 2016 at 1:31 pm

Cute baby, Evil husband snatching, adulterous witch #ifyoulikeinsultmeIhavesaidmyown

• Paul Adeyemo

July 21, 2016 at 1:37 pm

Bitter soul. Maje loves Anita.

26. Me

July 21, 2016 at 1:36 pm

How can Toke open her eyes to marry a man who is dating Anita when she was well aware of it. He impregnated Anita by choice while Toke was flaunting a marriage of pretence. Time heals, and I know Toke and ladies would learn from it. This too shall pass.

Happy Birthday Micah, one day you will laugh when you learn of how you came to planet earth

• Mo

July 21, 2016 at 2:56 pm

I wish the little boy well but the circumstances of his birth are not a joke to be laughed about. By God’s grace he will be happy and thankful to have been born healthy to two loving parents. That’s what matters most. And why blame Toke for marrying a man that claimed to want her? Why not blame Maje for misleading her when he knew his heart was with someone else?

27. Yummychickcummummy

July 21, 2016 at 1:38 pm

@paul, u mean Anita is a good doormat than an independent woman.. Welldone. U just show the class of women u love in ur life.. BTW. I WISH toke the best in life.. Good riddance to bad rubbish. Imagine her old having build her empire with the joker man, and all this happened… She won’t v choice than to stick. I thank God for revealing it now.. Happy birthday to d boy thou.. Anita continue forming God’s freak n all… Karma will finish it from u all. !

28. olajumoke

July 21, 2016 at 2:11 pm

I am so surprised that only few people mentioned Maje’s name in all of this. He stepped out of his marriage to commit adultery! No matter the ex girlfriend ish…the vow you took before God and your wife is supreme.. Please leave toke alone abeg and let her live her life….All you women talking bitterly about toke, lets see how you take care of your marriage…man wey go stay, go stay, the one wey wan go go waka..no matter how homely you are…

29. Fake Paul Adeoniye

July 21, 2016 at 2:17 pm

Same pattern always,any story with Toke drives traffic,both deliberate comments and social provocateurs,
    Toke as since moved on,baby mama can take her baby papa to God for forgiveness.Thank God for the little one,hes a product of an adulterer.

30. Ej

July 21, 2016 at 2:50 pm

I am seriously against adultery but maje didn’t take a vow before God, it was in the court, means the fear of God wasn’t in him.

• Noname

July 21, 2016 at 3:08 pm

Gbam oh. Na civil marriage.

• Aj

July 21, 2016 at 3:09 pm

Yea I wonder if God was involved from the beginning, if Toke had inquired of Him, He would had told her no. So this is the fruit of the disobedience (to God’s word) they all partook in from day one. Everyone is wrong here and needs to ask God for forgiveness and move on with their lives. By the way this boy is so cute!

• Engoz

July 21, 2016 at 4:00 pm

Civil marriage is VALID in the eyes of God and the church. Churches will not re-marry you on the premise of because your first marriage was not in the church. As soon as you are married by the customs and the law of the land, you are married in the eyes of God.

• Duchess of Isolo

July 21, 2016 at 5:57 pm

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I don’t know what is wrong with Nigerians. I always say it, traditional and court marriages are VALID in the eyes of God and the state. As for Toke and Anita, I smh. In my dear country Nigeria, once you marry or give birth or both, you’re absolved of every criminal or civil offence. Once you call God’s name even in sin or crime, the pope’s holiness is nothing compared to yours. I comment my reserve. It’s not worth it.

• Engoz

July 21, 2016 at 9:25 pm

@Duchess of Isolo
      I made one strong comment one day on God not being in Nigeria. They wanted to kill me here, lmao. I had my reasons for saying that. God hates hypocrites and that is what Nigerians build their religion on. He would rather you be hot or cold, never lukewarm, serving God and Mammon. Someone made mention of Angelina Jolie, white people are not stupid enough to be quoting God left right and center. Jolie isn’t even Christian. Judgment starts with the christians before the world. Nigerians need to be specific on what kind of God they refer to because from indices and instances like this, the fear of God is nonexistent in that country. Is it the Christian God? If it’s the Christian God, David who was the man after God’s heart was punished for adultery, and the baby borne out of that adulterous relationship had to die as a consequence of the sin because adultery is a sin against God. Quoting Joseph ”No one is greater in this house than I am. My master has withheld nothing from me except you, because you are his wife. How then could I do such a wicked thing and sin against God?” It’s not as if David never had numerous affairs, but they were not to other people’s wives. God is VERY particular about the marriage institution issued by the law and customs of the land. I really do not know what bible Nigerians are reading. Thanking God for sin, when they should be begging God for grace for the souls of the adulterous participants?

• Nahum

July 22, 2016 at 1:09 am

Engoz my sister, you are my kindred spirit because you spit the truth all the time. But know this, Nigerians detest the truth, we like to be lied to. We like to be told that no matter our sin, there is a bigger sinner. I agree wholeheartedly with what you are saying. Anita is very unabashed by her actions and Nigerians are hailing her. Why should she be after all? She “gave him a son”, “Toke does not sit at home”…whatever nonsense excuse. But nobody is condemning the adulterer, everyone is focused on the women. God truly does not live in Nigeria. We are hypocrites.

31. Chi

July 21, 2016 at 4:11 pm

You guys are soooo funny . Last I checked all sins are equal. Everybody abusing her now , yup that’s noted a sin. Let her have her relationship with Her God !!!!!

And last I checked Nigeria has a whole bunch of home wreckers . Just because your mom never let your dad cool down .

• Nahum

July 22, 2016 at 1:11 am

Not all sins are equal. Don’t you EVER tell yourself that lie again. There is regular sin and the unforgivable sin, the sin against the spirit. In case you don’t know, sin against the spirit is anything we know is wrong and we still go ahead and commit that sin. God no dey forgive that one. Jesus talk am. So next time you feel that sin is sin, remember this.

32. Very Anonymous

July 21, 2016 at 5:24 pm

I am 100% loyal to my husband add stay at home mum too. He cheated on me with a coworker. Though the guilt nearly killed him because he reported himself to me and our head pastor, apologized countless times on his knees, wept bla bla, the idiot chick apologized as well. It made me begin to hasten plans of becoming Miss Independent. My UK Masters can’t waste because I marry. You Men don’t know what you want.

• Bey

July 21, 2016 at 7:31 pm

My dear pls get a job, there is nothing like financial independence. You will love urself more for it.
      Your hubby will even respect u more when he sees ur new found confidence.
      That is how I found out a dear aunt of mine married for 25yrs is filing for divorce in d UK. That I’m shocked is an understatement. I always used dere marriage as a yard stick for mine.
      Ppl didn’t know she was going thru it. She was a stay at home mum. Driving a G-wagon, expensive holiday after another.
      Till all of a sudden, she went and got a masters degree at 46. Got a job etc. she had been planning her excape apparently.
      Den she filed. Turns out d man has another family in naija. She had been bottling d infidelities thru d yr. after dat revelation dat was her final straw.
      She planned her exit well, by getting into d labour mkt again and being financially independent for herself and 4 kids.
      My dear, dis won’t be ur portion IJN o.
      But always important to get ur money. Atleast as a security blanket.

33. Tobby

July 21, 2016 at 6:20 pm

Some guys comments sha Wey I Dey read for here
    Sorry be una middle name. What a shame
    The one saying men don’t need love and blabla only respect
    Your case Na sorry…..
    As for ladies
    Make God no let una begin act wifey role where you suppose play girlfriend role and may no girlfriend or side chic Carry loins Wey you suppose carry. Happy birthday to her son. Grow well o

34. Anonymous

July 21, 2016 at 6:37 pm

……….. and “silence is golden”. Anita should have simply celebrated her sons’ birthday quietly, No matter what, as the Christian everyone says she is, she ought to have pursued peace and stayed quiet not coming out to publicly throw subtle shade at Toke or rubbing the fact she’s won. I don’t believe she acted maturely. Happy birthday to her son.

• MC

July 22, 2016 at 2:36 pm

But has she won though?
      What did she win? A son?…she could’ve got one elsewhere.
      Maje?…I wouldn’t consider him a prize.
      She’s bow stuck with him forever…..
      In all of this, I think Toke is the winner…she can now go about and live life as she pleases.
      I’m only hoping that she has learnt from all of this

35. Shalewa

July 21, 2016 at 7:05 pm

Pls BN put an unlike button for the comments of the likes of Paul Adeyemo and his cohort Dele. Going forward, I get quite disquietened when people hide under the name of God lover etc and still exhibit clearly ungodly and even morally unacceptable character. Two faced double mouthedness! God na merciful God oooo

36. dele

July 21, 2016 at 8:53 pm

Haaa see me see wahala,,, there are a lot of frustrated, lonely angry women on bella naija. Thats why most of yous marriages are failing.. whether im cheating on my wife or not is nobody’s business. You all cannot handle the truth. After you will call us yoruba demons. We leave in lekki phase 1 and she works in ikoyi, Why must going to her aunts house in ikoyi be a reason for not waking up early in the morning if you dont have another reason for wanting to be outside your home. If you cant respect your husband how do you expect to have a happy home, i only pity the many children we have now from broken homes because their mothers decide to be running around town with other men rather than working on taking care of their husbands. i pity all of you LOOOOOL

• Engoz

July 21, 2016 at 9:50 pm

What is all these ranting about? Are you not now a FAILURE in marriage? Has your marriage not failed already? Were BN women participants in your FAILED marriage? Please face your wife o for dealing with ya! You are a failure in the marriage and it’s nobody’s fault but yours. You cannot keep a home and you are here on BN ranting about your failures. What sort of man cannot keep his home, and make his wife compromise, lmao? You should be ashamed of yourself! So if other men are standing, you sef go stand? Rotflmao!!!! Please go and ask other males how their wives listen to them and beg them for advice, instead of disgracing yourself on the internet like a pikin. All these weaklings having power on the internet, lmao. And he can’t even confront his own wife wey balance for house o…buhahahaha! He’s doing hide and seek…lmao. Don’t let madam catch you, because obviously na she dey control the house!

• Naijatalk

July 21, 2016 at 10:15 pm

Please do the noble thing and end the marriage. Do not transmit an STD to the poor lady.

• Mia

July 21, 2016 at 10:16 pm

Oh, and you are still here talking… a so-called man that cannot handle his marriage maturely! You’re saying our marriages are failing, but your marriage has failed too, because you failed as a man! Your infidelity is not our business, but you bragged about it here and thought we would applaud your weakness? Better go and hide your face somewhere in shame, you weakling!

37. YesIsaidit

July 21, 2016 at 8:53 pm

there is always her side his side and the truth

Someday i will like to hear Majes side of the story – I want him to spill all the beans. For now i think he is being respectful and for the way it ended he willl endure all your insults until the timing is right to speak .

I wouldnt want Toke to be my sister in Law – Why ? because what SHE IS CHASING IN LIFE – clearly the husband comes second on her list – the fame fortune contracts deals are more important than building a home, starting a family etc etc.

No one is saying you cant balance being married and having a family (take Omoni Oboli and Omotola for instance – they build great family to be admired yet are also working entertainers because thank God they layed the foundation before they became big, )

I will never support Toke as my sister in law. Go and chase you fame and your money – PERSONALLY I DONT TRUST ANY MARRIED GIRL WHO DOES NOTHING BUT POST VAIN PHOTOS OF THEMSELVES AND FASHION AND MAKEUP ON SOCIAL MEDIA 24/7 APPEARING AT EVERY EVENT ETC ETC – Gosh when do you get chance to take care of your man and your home. . You married and fiam straight to work and posing on red carpet. What kind of wife is this . Abeg

There are more important things in life. maje saw that in the beginning that is why he couldnt marry her (he was not sure – but he didnt want to hurt her) – then he was manipulated with guilt trip to marry her which i think was very wicked on his part. Be honest with her from get go. That i dont condone. I feel honesty is the best policy..

I AM A STRONG BELIEVE MEN KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANT WITHIN A FEW MONTHS OF DATING – THEY KNOW IF YOU ARE WIFE MATERIAL OR NOT, IF THEY LEAD YOU ON FOR TEN YEARS, THATS VERY WICKED OF THEM.

I HOP MAJE HAS APOLOGIZED TO TOKE – AND I HOPE SHE FORGIVES AND MOVE.. TOKE CANNOT GIVE HER BACK THE WASTED YEARS, BUT ALL HE CAN DO IS APOLOGIZE – HE CANT KILL HIMSELF .

i am sorry it ended this way – pele ohh. Move on.

Anita nor the innocent cute lil boy should not be insulted here – if you are going to insult anybody let maje bear that – and Toke should also admit she caused this too. 50/50

38. YesIsaidit

July 21, 2016 at 8:55 pm

i meant to say He (maje ) cannot give toke back the wasted years – but all blame should be split 50/50

39. EloAngie

July 21, 2016 at 9:07 pm

Most of the negative comments are being hurled at Anita and Toke. You all seem to have forgotten about Maje who in my opinion is the main culprit here. He went back and forth with both women as most weak men usually do. Maje is weak, confused, selfish, indecisive and lacks balls…or integrity should I say. A true gentleman would not put the woman/women he loves through what he put both women through. Men like him get away with blue murder while both women bash themselves or are bashed by the general public. Women should please raise their children well especially the coveted sons who later cause problem or become problem to future wives/girlfriend.

40. Eloangel

July 21, 2016 at 10:05 pm

YesIsaidit would make a perfect wife for Paul Adeyemo……….going by their comments

41. Truth Teller

July 21, 2016 at 10:07 pm

Boy toys like Paul Adeyemo and Dele have shown how weak they are and how AFRAID and INTIMIDATED they are by strong independent women. We have an obligation to raise our daughters as strong women and our sons as respectable men not to turn out like losers such as Paul and Dele.

42. Lasisi

July 21, 2016 at 10:08 pm

The boldness of side chics in recent times is alarming. I have learnt to ignore my husband’s numerous women as i cannot leave them to enjoy my hardwork after 17yrs of marriage. The other day, one of his side chick who hopes to be the main “chic” called another side chic to leave my husband alone for her as he is her only boyfriend and cannot share him. I heard the story and laughed as my prayers is working small small. While they jump from one hotel to another, he comes back home to me with his monthly salary.

As for Maje’s son, he is an innocent party to the drama and wish him a Happy Birthday filled with love!

• Dee

July 22, 2016 at 8:47 am

He comes back to you with his Money and STDs you mean?

Woman, protect yourself! If you know all his numerous side attractions and decide to stay for the money please stay away from sex!!! (with him I mean).

Your prayers working doesn’t mean you can’t get HIV etc. Because in this case YOU know.
      Maka adi ama ama Onitsha woru Obosi.

43. Eloangel

July 21, 2016 at 10:36 pm

Thumbs up to Lasisi. Please continue to collect his salary jo. Just make sure that the family upkeep bill is high…..such as expensive school fees for the children. So that even if there is any change left, the two side chicks will be left with only crumbs

44. Fossil

July 22, 2016 at 4:02 am

All we need in Naija is law protecting our marriage and child support, that ‘s D only thing that can make this our men behave themselves properly . My own is no body ll tell you not to jump around but pls be responsible enough to take care of all this innocent children you fools and excuse of A man are bringing to this world. All Nigerian men knows how to do is sleep around but when it comes to being responsible for d out come of their randiness they ll disappear. I HOPE ANITA WONT. COME COMPLAINING to d world in d nearest future about maje.

45. mkm

July 22, 2016 at 8:48 am

46. Rita

July 22, 2016 at 12:52 pm

I don’t think anyone has the right to jugde Anita or Toke or Maje. If she posted a picture of her son on his birthday, I don’t think there is anything wrong with it. She made her decision, Maje made his and Toke made hers. Don’t forget they have all been humiliated in one way or the other whether they brought it on themselves or not. Let God be the judge. All these harsh comments here are just amazing….

47. Ritz

July 22, 2016 at 12:59 pm

Most people here are very quick to hurl insults and make very rude comments. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and name calling is not necessary. The heart wants what it wants. Not everyone has the self discipline to refrain from doing wrong, some people do things that already were part of their destiny. The wisest thing is finding how to move on after a situation has happened and getting it right with yourself and your maker( God) not for people to turn judgemental and hypocritical.

48. imustdropacomment

July 22, 2016 at 3:31 pm

#teamtoke….i am beginning to like this toke makinwa everyday…shes an epitome of a strong woman….not overtly emotional as the case would have called for.
    Anita was just lucky but i hope she can continue to live with what she has done…i guess she should also try to make amends with toke cos shes the burnt party.

in the end toke will meet someone that will love and cherish her the way her estranged husband never could. so toke in two words…TAKE HEART

49. Diesel

July 22, 2016 at 5:29 pm

Anita, Anita , Anita… How many times did I call u? Remember this guy was not paying rent when living with Toke, under Toke’s roof where both of you use to have sex while she was busy working , (wot a shame) he was not responsible for even d house upkeep so don’t come complaining of his Irresponsibility later ooo. U ll pay ur son’s school fees alone and other life issue , so be prepared

50. CHEEK

July 22, 2016 at 9:32 pm

I LIVE IN THE STATES, AND IN A SITUATION WHERE YOU CATCH YOUR HUSBAND WITH A SIDE CHIC IN YOUR HOME, YOU CAN ACTUALLY SHOOT HER AND CLAIM SELF DEFENSE.

ANITA’S JUJU IS STILL WORKING, BUT FOR HOW LONG WILL HER UNION WITH MAJE LAST? OR THE JUJU POTENT?
    KARMA NKO?

ANITA, KNOW THAT YOU CAN NEVER HAVE PEACE. EVEN IF PEOPLE STOP TALKING ABOUT YOU AND YOUR JUJU WAYS, YOUR CONSCIENCE WILL NEVER LET YOU BE, THAT IS GOD’S WAYS OF REMINDING US.

ANOTHER WOMAN WILL DO THAT TO YOUR DAUGHTER’S AS WELL.

• TRUE

July 22, 2016 at 9:34 pm

SHE NEEDS TO APOLOGISE TO TOKE AND ASK FOR WHOLE HEARTED FORGIVENESS. IF SHE EVER WANTS PEACE IN LIFE

• sush

November 29, 2016 at 10:09 pm

It is not juju its we women who do not work to protect our fellow women that give men like maje the guts to be sleeping around. Men like him feel they are gods that the women will always worship them and in truth, toke and anita worshipped him and instead of fight him, they foght themselves to prove they can keep a cheating lying demon. Well, both did and he enjoyed jumping from woman to woman. its such a sorry case that a woman can claim to love a liar. We need to wake up, we need to stand by our fellow sisters so that this evil that men do to women will stop. Nothing, and i say nothing can make what maje did to all the women in his life, right. he was never faithful to anyone. And such men will never be faithful to their children. watch, we will hear how his sons will hate him in the future. God help him.

51. Ninirah

August 30, 2016 at 4:48 pm

I dey tell you!

52. lololol

November 25, 2016 at 11:25 pm

Nollyhood, where Una dey o. This is good script. ..in all of these dramas, God is still God. He shines on both the good n the bad. Let God be the perfect judge

53. truetalker

November 29, 2016 at 10:34 am

imagine, infidelity is being celebrated with high note. irresponsibility is when you are married as a man and still sleep around, then you are proud to showcase the world and feel like a star. if women do same, they will become a slut. to call yourself a man and not able to hold your home is lame. maje is not even half a man. oloju kokoro. ant eye!!!! irresponsibility at d highest order. I bet you call yourself a Christian, oniranu okunrin.

54. Tiki

December 1, 2016 at 3:16 pm

God didn’t give you a son, Satan did. God cannot let you build happiness on someone else’s pain. As you are calling God left and right, remember that generational curses exist. Better make peace with Toke before your beloved son is punished for your mess.