BN TV

WATCH Part 1 & 2 of Mercy Johnson-Okojie’s Biography Vlogs + Get the Scoop on her Upcoming Show “Mercy, Cooking and Kids”

BN TV

mercy-johnson-okojieMercy Johnson-Okojie has got some things in the works.

The Nollywood actress recently got 1 million followers on Instagram and to celebrate she announced the launch of her YouTube channel where she’ll be dropping what she calls her biography videos.

So far she has released two videos. Watch them below.

Part 1

Part 2

The super mum is also launching a web show in December 2016 which will focus on marriage, cooking and kids. It is called “Mercy, Cooking and Kids” and according to her, the show is especially for young marriages like hers, singles and teenagers. She says “let’s all grow together as better human beings.”

1. egiro

November 2, 2016 at 4:45 am

lol… i thought the personalized plate (odis wife) was cute….could not watch the rest..

• Anonymous

November 2, 2016 at 12:20 pm

You should. It is a wonderful video, i know the feminist army will soon land to crucify her about cooking for her man, and my response to them is “to each their own”. I do not see any showing off in the video rather she is sharing her life and activities. It is only a mad person that will record their worst moments to show the world, Presentation is key and matters a lot. Go Mercy. I am proud of you. God bless you and yours

• tunmi

November 2, 2016 at 12:54 pm

This member of the feminist army loves it. Her stating her profession first did it for me: entertainer, actress, wife, mother, sister.. She herself is probably a feminist too so please don’t start bashing us.

• Tina

November 2, 2016 at 1:09 pm

There’s nothing like being madly in love and equally loved by your life partner, I understand how she feels. The joy and fulfillment beats the way I felt as a young single successful woman, one will never understand unless one experiences it. I thank God that I’m one of the fortunate ones to experience it and pray she continues to feel like this forever. Not too ok with exposing family to spotlight but wish her the best

2. Valentina

November 2, 2016 at 7:11 am

Mercy i love you but this one na show off video. Well done sha

3. Linda Mwami

November 2, 2016 at 10:59 am

I don’t understand the showing of the cars… is all that necessary?
    The show has potential to be inspiring to women who want to juggle a career and have a family however
    all the showing off will alienate people and turn them off from the message…

4. Audrey

November 2, 2016 at 11:18 am

God has blessed this woman. She has what most people fast and pray for. I hope she appreciates her blessing. I made a worrying observation, I don’t know if she’s religious but she seems to esteem her husband(blessings) above the giver. She has to watch it maybe she doesn’t realize it or I’m being judgmental, I don’t know. Anyways, you’re a super talented actress. keep soaring

• tunmi

November 2, 2016 at 12:59 pm

From her words, I think she actually likes her husband, like it’s a friendship. But Abeg, let’s not overanalyze something we are not in

5. oghene

November 2, 2016 at 11:44 am

This is original & it makes lot of senses Most women really needs to watch this show & learn from MJO I can’t wait to watch it on the big screen if possible pls distributed it into the market & she is a rouged giver, may the Lord continue to guard & protect her family. I love MJO

6. Betty

November 2, 2016 at 11:46 am

I like mercy, she seems like a great and nice person….. But, i say this not as a hater, i feel she can look better, clean up better. i:m sure the things she has on are authentic (hair inclusive) but it just doesn’t ehn look nice! She can do better, she isn’t right now, so sorry to say

• Indigo

November 2, 2016 at 12:01 pm

There are people that will never look posh or put together even if they are wearing the most expensive brands. Mercy is one of them. So let’s leave her and her inborn mgbekeness alone.

• Awiase

November 30, 2016 at 12:29 am

@I agree and disagree.She doesn’t look that right here but you know to each one his own.some are very rich but just go for ok not over the top stuff not even that they can’t afford.But rather that’s how they just want to dress and let’s just respect that too.I believe she may have a stylist though

7. Sonia Paloma

November 2, 2016 at 1:27 pm

Awww, I love the way she loves her husband and can’t stop gushing about him. There is something about her dressing that seems to be way below average even if she is wearing the best/most expensive attire. infact, her whole look. I just cannot put my hands on it. Perhaps she needs a stylist, you can still be a mother and kill it at the same time even though not always but at least 60% of the time

8. Le coco

November 2, 2016 at 4:36 pm

she seems a lovely woman .. bt she is putting this marriage thing on her head too much… same thing tiwa did… mercy i know u love ur husband as you should but its almost like your husband is your DEMI God.. which is not hw it shld be

• funmi

December 13, 2016 at 4:58 pm

Just like Jesus is the head of church……Husband is the head of family…..so Mercy is doing the right thing people keep your head on.

9. Ngozi

November 3, 2016 at 12:03 am

Ahh my Nigerian Navy port harcourt sister. I love you but this video is very Nollywood movie-ish. I actually thought it was a naija movie. Lol

10. Yahoo

November 30, 2016 at 12:24 am

Nice video but Mercy,just my observation,it’s like you’re trying too hard to tell people how ‘perfect’ of a man your hubby is.Whom are you trying/dying to please at all length that you would always use every minute to call your oluwa,hero.worshipping his name etc?This makes me believe you don’t have that perfect marriage you’re singing of,like you won’t do that

11. Awiase

November 30, 2016 at 1:04 am

Mercy to be honest,you are one good actress but there is no need to strive to always prove a point to people that you have the best life and marriage.Madam why are you struggling always to get that into people’s head.whatever someone thinks of you is up to him or her.And the showing of your house/cars are unnecessary as you already did when you had the baby dedication and housewarming.As someone said it may draw others away from the message you’re sending out.Well since you showed off,let me say you have a nice house once more but your kitchen needs an upgrade at least for videos.You have a tv there which Is great and also please clean your yard with some local chlorine/bleach.The green/black algae in your terraced yard there is appalling and unsightly.my honesty.

12. Awiase

December 8, 2016 at 5:24 am

Mercy congrats on your 4th pregnancy and safe delivery in advance

13. Temi

December 13, 2016 at 6:15 pm

what is the purpose of this video?

14. WINIFRED

January 23, 2017 at 12:24 pm

HELLO MERCY, MY NAME IS WINNIE, I LOVE THIS NEW CONCEPT OF YOURS, MAY GOD GIVE U GRACE AND STRENGHT TO RUN WITH IT., WE ARE LOOK A LITTLE ALIKE AND ARE AGE MATES SAME YEAR AND MONTH, I COME TOO DISCOVER WE HAVE SAME CHARACTER, MOST TIMES MY MUM, SIBLINGS, HUBBY AND KIDS SAY IACT LIKE YOU, I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE ACTING, ITS IN MY BLOOD, PLS EMAIL ME SO I CAN GIVE YOU MY NUMBER OR GET YOURS, EVEN IF NOT FOR ACTING, I WOULD LOVE TO, I THINK WE BOTH HAVE MUCH TO BENEFIT FROM EACHOTHER… [email protected]

15. jesusgirl

January 30, 2017 at 9:16 pm

in the first video she mentioned that they fight the get angry….ey arent perfect but they make it work

16. Christine

February 7, 2017 at 7:27 pm

Hey mercy my is Christine I m a big fan of your movies I read love everything about you you are turtle a bless women in all you do keep it up and may God keep Blessing you and your lovely family look forward to hearing from you i m happy I can talk with you oxoxox of love