News

Bridal Horror! Briazilian Bride killed by wedding surprise

BellaNaija.com

A bride’s wedding fantasy turned into a horrific reality when her surprise wedding helicopter entrance crashed just moments before meeting her groom.

bride-dies-in-wedding-gown-bellanaija

Rosemere do Nascimento Silva, 32, wanted to deliver a big surprise to her fiance Udirley Narques Damasceno, 34, and 300 other guests in Sao Laurenco da Serra, Sao Paulo, Brazil, by entering her wedding day in a helicopter.

Surprisingly this romantic stunt went terribly wrong, leaving the bride-to-be, who was dressed in her wedding gown and veil, dead.

hellicopter-crash-bellanaija
Three others including the bride’s brother, the photographer (who was six months pregnant), and pilot also lost their lives in the tragic incident. The groom Udirley Damasceno, was left stunned at the altar when he was told that his wife-to-be would no longer be attending the wedding as she had died.

rosemerie-and-fiance-udirley-bellanaija

The wedding organiser Carlos Eduardo Batista, told The Sun News,  that “all the laughter and joy got ‘sucked out of the room’ the instant everyone knew as ‘no one knew how to react to this enormous tragedy’. Everyone expected a day of joy but it turned into a day of horror”.

Source: Metro.co.uk

1. Okoyomon austin

December 6, 2016 at 1:36 pm

This is so horrific..What a deeply heartfelt and tragic story..But what really happened to the helicopter..Questions left to be answered..there is certainly some carelessness from someone

• Nkechi

December 6, 2016 at 3:02 pm

Wake me up from sleep please. This is not true.

2. Amara

December 6, 2016 at 1:39 pm

Jesus Christ have mercy on our souls.This is horrible and terrible.May their souls rest in peace.

3. FasholasLover

December 6, 2016 at 2:02 pm

Tragic. I cannot imagine the trauma the photog’s husband/partner, the groom and all the families must be going thru.

4. Nunulicious

December 6, 2016 at 2:19 pm

Oh. What a tragedy!

5. Tru

December 6, 2016 at 2:46 pm

No words

6. Mo'Diva

December 6, 2016 at 2:55 pm

Brazil what’s up with crash these days?? May their souls rest in peace

7. Unicorn

December 6, 2016 at 4:16 pm

What a world we live in!!! God have mercy on us. Her soul rest in peace

8. Bennie

December 6, 2016 at 5:46 pm

so sad, am just speechless. May the souls of the departed rest in peace, amen

9. nene

December 6, 2016 at 6:46 pm

God! this is so terrible. why do plane crashes always happen in and around south america?

10. Marlvina

December 6, 2016 at 7:03 pm

Omg! ? This is horrible. So sad. Gosh!

11. Ewa

December 6, 2016 at 9:09 pm

What a tragedy!!!!!!! May their souls rest in peace. On another note, BN you really need a good editor. The errors are too many.

• MsAnon

December 18, 2016 at 1:42 am

That is enh……Bella, it’s Sao Paulo not San Paulo. Basic geography. Since it was already her wedding day the lady was a bride, not a bride-to-be. She was entering her wedding by helicopter not with a helicopter. The stunt went terribly wrong, not terrifically wrong. Terrific is positive. There is no way what you just reported was positive- people died for goodness sake!… and then there are quite a few punctuation and syntax errors. All within a short piece. I agree, please invest in a good editor.

May the souls of the departed rest in peace, and may their loved ones find comfort…somehow. I remember my dad telling me point blank, bless him- that he wouldn’t ride with me to my wedding because I had insisted on a horse and carriage. He said what if the horse went bersek and flung us to one corner. Old man was scared of freak accident . I was upset at the time because I had to change to a car, but now i don’t blame him. Sometimes too much effizy is not worth it joor.

12. Jane(the real Jane)

December 6, 2016 at 11:40 pm

Truly sad. May they RIP

13. Ba

December 7, 2016 at 12:08 am

This is tragic

14. that our eyes may not see evil and legs walk into destruction. Amen

15. Baby

January 2, 2017 at 10:17 pm

Honestly don’t know why people like taking stupid risk oh…yes we will all die one day but I try to minimize the risks as much as I can…me I dey fear too much so won’t even try this kinda shit cos I would have thought of a thousand and one thing going wrong….RIP bride. May God give the groom grace to bear this horrific tragedy.