Music

“She is very worried about the kids being around Kanye,” – Kanye West Living Apart from ‘Concerned’ Kim Kardashian West for Medical Reasons

BellaNaija.com

Kanye West & Kim Kardashian

Kanye West & Kim Kardashian

Kanye West is out of the hospital, but the rapper is not back home with his wife Kim Kardashian West and their two children.

A source close to the family tells People Magazine the entertainer, 39, is living apart from his family for the time being and continuing treatment for undisclosed mental health issues after leaving UCLA’s Resnick Neuropsychiatric Hospital earlier this week.

“He is receiving outpatient care else with a medical team,” says the source. “Kim still seems concerned but is supportive. They don’t know for how long Kanye will need outpatient care.”

Though Kim, 36, was a constant presence by her husband’s bedside while he remained hospitalized, an insider told People she was “overwhelmed” by the situation and concerned about Kanye’s relationship with their children, North, 3, and Saint, 11 months.

“She is very worried about the kids being around Kanye,” said the insider, who added that the children had not accompanied Kim to visit their father. However, another Kardashian source said the Keeping Up with the Kardashians star — who threw an early birthday party for Saint on Wednesday after Kanye left the hospital — was standing by her man.

“There are frustrations and problems, like any relationship, but they love each other deeply,” said the Kardashian source.

Kanye’s hospitalization first began shortly after he canceled the remaining dates of his Saint Pablo tour and carried over the Thanksgiving holiday.

Source: People Magazine

1. Xoxo

December 3, 2016 at 3:43 pm

Lol. Kim Kardashian and her stunts. She’s gradually isolating him from the kids so that when its time to make her move it will be easier. I really hope you get well soon Kanye.

• When

December 3, 2016 at 4:11 pm

I would just like you to know that I am responsible for 43 likes?. While trying to show my support for your comment I discovered that the like button kept accepting my addition. It fills me with joy to be able to give you this rare gift. You must be special! ???

• Asynithisto.

December 3, 2016 at 5:14 pm

@when, it’s not that rare. That fake @a real Nigerian uses it a lot. She admitted she knows how to manipulate likes when she was attacking someone else in her usual deranged, trolling mode for the number of likes that person had received in the time duration she had been monitoring in her usual jobless, no life outside of BN existence. I don’t remember the person or the page, just the comment and the person’s feisty retort/put=down. The troll uses it frequently, that’s why you see some of her comments recently having a very high number, even record numbers of likes, and people seeing the high number of likes, think actual people made them, and with herd mentality, go on to not only add their like to her comment but also to add comments complimenting her and inanely supporting her comment not knowing she manipulated the likes to give herself that large number. I have discovered it also. Behold.

• Xoxo

December 3, 2016 at 7:00 pm

@When LMAO!!!! Your comment is so hilarious. Thank you ??

• 4real

December 4, 2016 at 9:15 pm

Xoxo, i couldn’t have said it better. I loved your comment 56times.

2. Darius

December 3, 2016 at 4:06 pm

The quickest and surest way to go crazy is to marry a Kardashian.

3. Typical

December 3, 2016 at 4:17 pm

And so it begins…
    Kim cannot really expect us to believe this crap? Kanye has had issues way before they got together and she KNEW it but chose to tolerate him for the perks that came with marrying a superstar rapper
    She was looking for an even bigger come up and since Jay Z and Diddy were already in relationships, she looked for the next best thing I.e. Kanye

Now she’s attended Met Gala, been on the cover of Vogue and associated with A listers (who’d never entertain her normally) due to her marriage to him, she’s ready to throw him away.

These kartrashians are demonic women who use people for fame and money. When will black men wake up and stop fetishing these culture appropriating vultures. How I wish Donda was alive to save her son from these witches.

• Typical

December 3, 2016 at 4:18 pm

Let’s not also forget how she said since she was a teen, she’d wanted mixed babies. Like they are some sort of IT item. Trash

Nigerian women who idolise this shameless thot and her conniving family are pathetic.

• Josephine

December 3, 2016 at 7:29 pm

@Typical, you’ve hit the nail on the head.

• nene

December 3, 2016 at 8:42 pm

nigerian women are a disgrace. this is the kind of woman they look up to.

• slice

December 3, 2016 at 7:58 pm

Did Kim also pay the medical team to put them on psychiatric hold. Stop crucifying her. Kanye pursued Kim for years even when she was with others. She married him and now we want to blame her for the issues he’s had all his life

• Typical

December 3, 2016 at 9:57 pm

Don’t be so simple minded. I never implied she was responsible for his illness. My first two statements clearly state he had issues before they were together.
      What I will not apologise for stating however, is how quick she is to run away now her husband needs her the most. How is she suddenly scared for her kids’ safety? ? Really? spare us the bs

• slice

December 3, 2016 at 10:54 pm

@typical, if you’re not dealing with a psychatric patient don’t be so sure you know what’s best for the children. If she keeps them around him and something happens to them, we’d say she should have known better. Yes you acknowledge he had issues before, but you’re not acknowledging the issues have escalated beyond ….
      And skip the insults when you speak. Just detracts from your point.

• Tara

December 5, 2016 at 2:36 pm

It’s very rare for people suffering from true psychiatric issues to intentionally harm their children. If anything it’s through neglect (forgetting to feed, bathe, etc the child/children) as the patient would be struggling to care for themselves. A lot of people who intentionally harm their child/children hide under mental health to reduce their punishment.

4. Rahama

December 3, 2016 at 4:31 pm

God please keep their marriage safe. Seriously rooting for them love me Kanye and Kim

5. NYC

December 3, 2016 at 5:30 pm

Please leave God outta this the same way they leave God outta their lives..He doesn’t know them..And about Donda..what can Donda if she was alive? Nothing.

6. anon

December 3, 2016 at 5:38 pm

yYou guys realise that People magazine is the source of this news? But yeah a chance to bash Kim Kardashian about her life that we don’t know of cannot go unused

7. S!

December 3, 2016 at 5:42 pm

I guess their vows didn’t include “in sickness & in health.”

8. Ruhamah

December 3, 2016 at 6:02 pm

@typical. I like your comment. Those women that idolize kim and family need deliverance.

9. Asynithisto.

December 3, 2016 at 6:10 pm

@BN, post my comment.

10. Awiase

December 3, 2016 at 7:19 pm

Am not a fan of either of them but wish them well if this is true.I hope their marriage works out and Kanye gets well soon.Tomorrow is always a mystery,nobody knows what may befall him or her

11. Asynithisto.

December 3, 2016 at 8:17 pm

By the way, I gave my comment 106 likes.

• A Real Nigerian

December 3, 2016 at 9:06 pm

hahahahahahahah! ROTFL. Yes, I know how to give multiple likes. Many people know how to. It’s nothing special.
      I never use it on my comments because I am not that narcissistic or delusional.
      If convincing yourself that I am a crazy troll who likes her own comments is what makes you sleep at night, by all means, do so.
      Maybe one day if you leave Nigerian sites and see for yourself what a true troll is, you will understand.

12. BiG Gee

December 3, 2016 at 8:37 pm

what else do u xpect from somebody who have sold his soul to the devil (he said it himself) someone like kanye west should xpect ABSOLUTE MADNESS FROM his father the devil, oloshi.

• Josephine

December 3, 2016 at 10:32 pm

I didn’t know he sold his soul but I heard his song saying he is a god (that is the title) and screaming like he is possessed. Its spooky. I had to turn it off. He’s been dealing with something for some time.

13. Notfair

December 3, 2016 at 9:32 pm

Its not fair to judge someone’s marriage because you heard something negative (which could be lies).Allow them work on their marriage and stop expecting doom.From my assessment so far,these duo love each other alot and I wish them well.

14. Me

December 3, 2016 at 10:19 pm

If you were all in Kim’s shoes, would you leave the kids around Kanye in his present state of mind? We all know what he is like when he is stable minded, ranting his head off and insulting every one from Michelle Obama, to Jay-Z. He never stops ranting. She must be scared off her mind. Even the vilest of souls will not leave her kids around Kanye with his weak frame of mind now that he has been to hospital.

Hope he heals well.

15. Awiase

December 4, 2016 at 12:03 am

Let’s take it easy on Kanye,guys.it has just been reported on Mail online that Kanye altered medications taken for his psychological issues.He either took less or got off it totally.If this is true,I have been proven right once more.He seems to have mania too but it makes me more sad.Mental illness is real even though in Africa majority feel it applies to only those on the street.Anxiety disorder,depression,bipolar,Obsessive compulsive disorders are all examples.Medications may or can help but it’s a disaster once you come off it.I hope this marriage survives and hope Kim stays with him(knowing some of their histories).Get well soon Kanye.And yup nobody has it all in this world.Kim has anxiety now and Kanye is spiraling.Hang on,the sun would shine again after the rain

16. Typical

December 4, 2016 at 12:07 am

@slice

Zzzzzzz
    I will say whatever I like and you will deal. Stop stalking me… Is Kim your relative, why are you so bothered about my comments. Rubbish

17. alphabet

December 4, 2016 at 12:12 am

Awon iya Aje!!.. won ti ya Kanye nweere!!

18. Marlvina

December 4, 2016 at 12:19 am

I just pray he gets back to his feet. I wish him speedy recovery for the sake of the kids. Kim and Kanye really seem in love and happy. Let them be happy.

19. Mawi

December 4, 2016 at 10:12 am

I find it amusing that people so easily believe whatever Is fed by the media. Then u go ahead to cast judgements as if u know the people involved personally. Just read @typical comments. Like hun, are u okay? What’s with the vexation towards people u know nothing about, based on some publication? Do u know what the couple is really going through? Yet here u are spewing so much venom. It’s okay not to like some people, but remove the silly sentiments. You sound frustrated (with your life) & unintelligent

20. nk

December 4, 2016 at 5:37 pm

@Mawi, thanks 4 stating the obvious. When ppl hate their lives they wish for others to be as pathetic as they are.

• Typical

December 5, 2016 at 12:23 am

It’s your own wretched life that is pathetic. Look at how quick Nigerians are to defend these witches but had this been a toke or Tiwa post, no one would ever give them benefit of the doubt.
      Abeg, let me hear word. These kartrashians are vile women & opportunists. Only their blind sheep will keep defending them.
      My life is great btw, thanks for your concern 🙂

21. Adorable

December 5, 2016 at 1:14 am

@typical easy with ur gruesome conclusion on these people , d only thing u know abt dem is obviously wat d media bring to ur table. watch it cos with ur level of hatred for dese people (the kardashians) u could end up taking all sought of analgesics for someone else’s migraine

22. Simisola