News

“I Did Not Kill My Husband” Wife speaks out in case of Nigerian-American Military Veteran assasinated in Imo

BellaNaija.com

Following up on the story posted earlier today detailing the tragic death of Chuks Okebata, here is a message from his widow.

US-based Chuks was assassinated after being abducted by unknown assailants. The deceased from Mbieri in Mbaitoli Local Government Area of Imo state was in the country to celebrate the Christmas season.

The Commissioner of Police in Imo, Taiwo Lakanu, has assured the residents and the state government that the murderers will be arrested soon.

While investigations are ongoing, the deceased’s sisters drew online attention to the case by sharing videos of previous altercations between him and his wife.

Chuks’ Facebook page is also devoid of recent photos of his wife and he described himself as “single”.

On the other side, screenshots of online comments by the deceased speaking badly of his wife and partying with other women have also been published.

His grieving widow has now spoken out against speculation online. She shared her story via Amanda Chisom’s blog where she had shared a story on her husband’s “blatant cheating and abuse” last year.

Read below;
My own side of the story

Amanda , I once came to you about my husband and his incessant abuse and cheating. Yes I am the wife of the man who was assassinated, and I am just distraught. I do not even know where to start but it is only right I tell my own side of the story. I am innocent, God is my witness that I did not kill my husband or the evil that my husband’s family is portraying me to be, yes my sister in-law posted that video to make me look evil but the part she did not tell anybody was that I was calling the police to save me because he always beat me up and I was told to call the police whenever he started and that was exactly what I was doing, from the video you would see that I did not fight him or answered him. Should I have allowed him to kill me?

Amanda, we have been married for 13 years since I was 19, it has been beating upon beating, I have gone through surgeries because of beating he gave me. How can I kill my husband, we live together, till the day he left for Nigeria, I packed his things , how could I kill him. Who do I know to order a hit on the father of my children? I have no interest in his properties as suggested after all we built every thing together. God knows I am innocent. He went to Nigeria and was going to club spraying dollars and showing off, revealing his locations . They want to pin my husband’s death on me, my husband was not assassinated. He was kidnapped, because he is a military man he is always with a gun and when he shot to death one of the kidnappers,they shot him. Why is my family leaving out information about what happened and pinning it on me?

I never threatened him to kill him, I am a working woman with a paying job and have no reason to kill him because of properties . All I just want is peace to mourn and raise my children. You can confirm my story from those people in my home town. My husband was careless in a country with high rate of crime and was kidnapped, if he had not shot one of the robbers all we would have been talking about is paying ransom not death. Amanda why would I kill the father of my kids, why would I choose his death over a divorce if things were that bad. I have two boys, who will help me raise them? I am completely innocent of all the allegations. I have endured all this years through his beating and cheating and I did not leave or kill him, why would I do it now? All I ask is that I am left to mourn in peace and the killers found and prosecuted.

Nne biko help me

I’m an innocent victim here

I love my husband and I’m still in tears

I’m mourning him and people are accusing them wrongly.My children are crying daily.

Wishing the entire family strength as they heal through this difficult time.

Photo Credit: Facebook

1. Blueberry

January 17, 2017 at 6:21 pm

Hearing from both sides is always necessary. Where are those who called her murderer?! Una cam comment now!

• AceOfSpades

January 17, 2017 at 6:56 pm

I’m no type to say she killed her husband and it’s really awful for people to accuse her of such a big crime but this picture and things don’t justify her innocence. That he lead this kind of life sef is enough motive for his wife to want to kill him.

I just think it’s not right how people are accusing her anyway.

• Baba

January 17, 2017 at 7:28 pm

Before u carry any naija bitch go yankee, sign prenup

• Ottawa Queen

January 17, 2017 at 8:36 pm

I won’t say she has a hand in her husbands murder, since she has come out openly to refute the accusations. However, I have one question based on her write up. How did this lady know her husband shot one of the kidnappers? Did someone give her the info when the incident occured? Who was there to witness that? Do kidnappers come back to tell the family why they shot their victim to death? How did this information come about? Did they see another dead body at the site where they found Late Chuks? I’m confused…

• Petra

January 18, 2017 at 9:23 pm

Hmmm you’re right. I ve been searching Nigerian newspapers to see the same story this lady told. Bedides, she might be innocent but it was too quick for her to respond to those allegations. Although from all indications, there s no love in that marriage. Its such a shame.

2. John

January 17, 2017 at 6:26 pm

igbo women and wickedness..no wonder they are being killed like mosquito overseas especially in usa..look at the way they are supporting the wife. .one day some woman is going to chase una brothers out of the house and kill him

• #Proudnigerian

January 17, 2017 at 6:34 pm

Listen to yourself oga then tell me if you are in the right state of mind.

• Thatgidigirl

January 17, 2017 at 6:56 pm

I worry for the people that liked your comment.

• Oma

January 17, 2017 at 7:11 pm

Onuku…what has tribe got to do with this.

• nnenne

January 18, 2017 at 12:35 am

@ John… “Being killed like mosquito…?”
      Where did you get that?
      Unless, this family want to loose their grand children too. They should show this woman love and support her!
      Otherwise, she may decide to stay away from them and their stupid house!

• Ono

January 18, 2017 at 3:07 am

@ John, house that they are still paying Bank money for. The house is for the bank not the man or woman because they have not finished paying mortgage. Whoever stays in the house will pay bank for it…… If you look closely self, am sure the man does not pay every month if not the woman for no drive am from the house.

• Queen

January 19, 2017 at 2:02 pm

You are senseless for generalising igbo women ,meanwhile what’s your proof that she did it. I term you gullible

3. King Bae

January 17, 2017 at 6:31 pm

OMG!!! baby girl you owe no one an explanation. Mourn your hubby and handle things amicably with the family, in private!!! Jesus!… 2017 please start better…

4. John

January 17, 2017 at 6:33 pm

Anyman that marries an igbo woman and decides to take her abroad with you..SORRY will be your name

• Vee

January 17, 2017 at 6:39 pm

Oga John,na wa for u o…shuoo

• Cookie

January 18, 2017 at 12:08 am

Very stupid comment, ignoramus.

5. Kaf

January 17, 2017 at 6:40 pm

Honestly, I know people are wicked and no one can be trusted. I see no reason or motive for her killing him. Common, we are all abroad, having a divorce, filling for d kids and getting monthly spousal support is very easy for her. I think killing is extreme wats she gonna gain? Esp since they havs kids and all. I don’t know wat went down but in my perspective I believe she is innocent. Ppl die a lot tru kidnapping this days. From d video, the guy was really calm and she was violent or anything.

6. Eduwem

January 17, 2017 at 6:42 pm

Please leave the woman alone he was busy spraying money like insecticide and was kidnapped with the sole aim for ransom if he didn’t shoot the robber he would have been alive please don’t judge until you have heard from both sides. As for the sister why didn’t you add the video of him living carelessly instead of blaming the poor woman.

7. Beyonce

January 17, 2017 at 6:43 pm

anyone could have killed him…his relatives. ., friends. .who are envious of his wealth. ..With such spending and show off

8. Tunde Versace

January 17, 2017 at 6:46 pm

I stopped reading @ God is my witness…..

I grew up with tens of females and i know what they mean when they used that part…

• CONGLOMERATE

January 17, 2017 at 8:48 pm

God go bless you my broda… I trust no woman, even when they shed crocodile tears. Serpentine creatures.

9. Paul Adeyemo

January 17, 2017 at 6:48 pm

The worst thing that can happen to a Yoruba man is to marry an Igbo woman and take her abroad especially USA, just write your will before marrying her. They full Houston Texas, they have turned their Igbo husband to mumu

• nene+

January 17, 2017 at 10:34 pm

Paul Paul! Aren’t you suffering from astigmatism? Igbo women !Igbo women !! You no dey tire? Na so you Mumu reach? Tomorrow you will carry your forged land business come. Toke and Gbogbo Toyin etc na Igbo?

Now some of us here criticized Jidenna for taking Mopol to his village.

10. truth

January 17, 2017 at 6:51 pm

unfortunately, I dont believe his wife, using a crime infested country as an excuse is wack. You didnt care when they were crying when you threw him out. I have met your type of nigerian women brought from naija and who gets here and learn 911 and then calls it at any chance you get. My dear please face the music, prove you are not involved by letting authorities investigate it.

• Binam

January 17, 2017 at 8:33 pm

That makes two of us. I don’t trust her too. She is a liar! A big one at that. Most kids love their mothers more than their fathers, and I know how kids react towards an errant father who constantly abuses their mother. The kids would have been cold towards him if he was an abusive husband. Judging from the video, the kids loved their dad and were delighted to see him. She said when he was talking to her, she didn’t answer him. That was not what I saw in the video. She yelled at him, and told him to get out or she’d call the police. This woman is a liar! She’s in far-away America, but she seems to know everything that transpired: how he was spraying dollars in club, how his abductors only took him because they wanted ransom, but shot him because he shot a member of the gang. How did he managed to smuggle a gun through an American airport into Nigeria?( We all know how difficult that is) How did she know that his abductors only wanted ransom? She seems to know everything he did when he came to Nigeria: where he frequented, how he spent his money, etc. This woman is a prime suspect. All of you defending her, pray you don’t lose a family member to an evil woman.

11. B

January 17, 2017 at 6:54 pm

I don’t believe she killed her husband neither do I believe her story of her husband physically abusing her. Just from the video, you can see she’s the aggressor. Even when the man just wanted to play with his kids, she came and pulled them away. Also, no child would beg his father not to leave the house if he’s ever witnessed his father physically abusing his mother.

• DayoI

January 17, 2017 at 9:20 pm

“Also, no child would beg his father not to leave the house if he’s ever witnessed his father physically abusing his mother.”

I’m not sure I agree with that. Many kids may like one parent more than the other regardless of the violent situations at home.
      We should never generalise and say “no child”, because many children are naive and do not know how to react in these types of situations.

12. #Proudnigerian

January 17, 2017 at 6:54 pm

Father in heaven!! Seeing all these Marriage scandals and you begin to wonder were these two people forced to say “I do” . I pray I never marry another person’s husband.The fact that he has good intentions doesn’t mean he’s the right spouse and vice-versa.

• Poesy

January 17, 2017 at 7:21 pm

I like that prayer. I pray too we all marry the right spouse. I pray too for the gifts of wisdom, discretion and kindness.

13. dan

January 17, 2017 at 7:10 pm

Woman how did u know that he shot one of the kidnappers, you must swear juju

• Ceecee

January 17, 2017 at 7:49 pm

Thank you and God bless. It still beats my imagination since she was not there.
      God help us all.

• Ekene

January 17, 2017 at 9:33 pm

Stupid question. The same family that released the video told her.

14. Beyonce

January 17, 2017 at 7:11 pm

…but y did he video that….he probably might have been tormenting his wife….*like some kinda bully that he even had to follow her upandan…

15. Ima

January 17, 2017 at 7:35 pm

Watching this video, I see a frustrated wife and an emotionally abusive husband who clearly has no regard for his wife or his marriage. Imagine the nerve he had to post those pictures of himself in the club with naked women and writing his wife doesn’t satisfy him. Although in most cases of spousal death, the living partner is always the first suspect but I honestly cannot judge from this video alone that she killed her husband. She didn’t even say any thing threatening to his life. The family of the man should mourn their brother while conducting a proper investigation rather than point accusing fingers at the wife. If anything, I feel sympathy for the wife who has spent 13 years of her life in an abusive marriage. RIP to the deceased

16. Iyke

January 17, 2017 at 7:39 pm

Now i see why a man will kill his wife, children and then himself. How can a man goto war as a soldier, save up money and buy house through mortgage, then leave that house for a woman, and the woman will bringanother man in the same house to live with her. American system is f-d. This cannot be unconnected to feminist who gave away everything to the pandering of women. Now see a woman, that a guy married all the way from Nigeria and took her to America telling the guy that she gave him two minutes to leave his own house. Nonsense! Rubbish!. Alu!Chukwu a ju.And here in Naija you see some weak towing this line. If you give a woman one yard she will take the whole 9yards. Na Yoruba devils fit women.

• Iyke

January 17, 2017 at 9:23 pm

Too many Iykes these days….
      Nwanne biko change your Name inugo..???
      I don tay for this BN family…..You fit use Iyke 2 or Iyke 3 or another name entirely ohhhh.

• Pat

January 17, 2017 at 10:16 pm

I was beginning to to think that Iyke has completely lost his mind. Now we know there us another Iyke.

17. Engoz

January 17, 2017 at 7:43 pm

Woman go get yourself a lawyer. You’ve got nothing to prove to the public only the courts if called for questioning. The relative who posted those videos should as well be seen as a suspect who is trying to deflect the situation from herself to the wife. She may have a motive in killing her brother. Her defamation that you killed your husband should not go unpunished. Go get yourself a lawyer and stop all these pity party. You didn’t write anything worthwhile in your post anyway. So what was the essence? You think the Nigerian biased and strongly prejudiced community will believe you a woman over the death of their brother? Don’t hold your breath. Go get yourself a lawyer. You should be assembling all your evidence and writing a defamation law suit against the riffraff that insinuated that you killed your husband instead of wasting time on blogs.

18. Bey

January 17, 2017 at 7:49 pm

That woman is a very wicked woman.
    See the aggressive environment you are bringing up ur kids.
    The kids crying broke my heart. I mean can’t you fight without letting the kids see you ? Dos kids are scarred and it’s obvious such fights were daily occurrence in dat home.
    Iv been married for sum yrs now, wld never argue in front of my son. While growing up I never heard my dad raise his voice at my mum. Sure they must have argued, but we never heard it.
    But stilllllllll that does not make this woman a murderer. An aggressive person maybe. But not a murderer.
    Let’s wait if d catch d assailants.

19. Jaygirl77

January 17, 2017 at 7:52 pm

It’s very wrong for anyone to pick sides, either family, friends or commenters. It is only the two people involved that know what happened in their marriage or relationship. Unfortunately one of them is dead and everyone is hurting, hence posting of the video and accusations. All time and energy should be focused on the children whose world has crashed, even before the death of their father cos all the pictures and videos are going to be on the Internet forever. I pray God heals everyone in that family and may they find peace out of all the chaos.

20. Beard gang

January 17, 2017 at 7:58 pm

-Don’t think she is guilty of murder
    – I find it hard to believe a woman stayed in a violently abusive marriage in human rights america for 13 years
    – there were problems obviously certainly not violence; he (the deceased) knew better especially in a place like america
    – she lied about the surgeries caused by violence
    – I believe military people in america are careful about what they upload or post on social media, I don’t believe that account is valid
    – her explanation of how he died is very plausible
    – the kids love their dad
    – in my opinion both were having affairs

21. Observer

January 17, 2017 at 8:05 pm

I’m with the wife here. I believe she is innocent. They should check his relatives, even that his sister who is quickly trying to frame the wife. What a horrible death!

22. Ada

January 17, 2017 at 8:08 pm

This is so saddening, seriously it is, first of all his family should have sent this videos to the police not to the social media. They have interfered on the ongoing investigation and have succeeded in diverting the attention from the hired assassins to his wife. Secondly his wife should be questioned, she threatened him in front of his kids, she threatened to throw him out of the house and raise his kids alone, even when they tried to play with him, she pulled them away because of the hatred she had towards him, check his facebook page and you will find lovely family pictures without his wife. How can she claim to pack his things when she ordered him out of the house, she actually told him to go upstairs and pack his belongings before she calls the cop. This man videotaped all of this because he needed evidence against her, he might have reported her to her parents or his family and they would have disbelieved him, so he did this. The children were pleading and telling him that he didn’t have to go jail, if he stayed back but he knew the law, they were crying because they missed him, he told them to call 911 or report to their school teacher against their abusive mom, because she was keeping them away from him, someone posted an offensive photo of him and some naked women, and he defended it and also promised to post the person’s photos so that the same people would compare, that would have being his wife. She have might done this not to kill him, but to teach him a lesson but because he shot at them from her statement, they killed him for their own safety.

• Anon

January 17, 2017 at 8:28 pm

Her pictures are there. Please look properly.

23. ike

January 17, 2017 at 8:10 pm

if she is innocent then I am the king of England

• bitumen

January 17, 2017 at 8:32 pm

All hail the King!!!

24. Anon

January 17, 2017 at 8:16 pm

Feel sorry for the kids. Her Facebook pictures have a girl (she described as her ribs.) So, three kids? Poor them. Read this account and his sister’s (plus all the comments on Facebook,) There are many holes to be picked. Let the investigators get to work. One thing I know for sure, when you come from abroad and you go to the East for Christmas, be very careful.

25. nk

January 17, 2017 at 8:19 pm

Hmm, beard gang the analyst..

26. Ada

January 17, 2017 at 8:25 pm

I come from a home where we always cry and begged our mom to quit abusing our dad verbally and to stop threatening him, even when he died, although he died from stroke, high blood pressure and diabetes. I felt that my mum would have increased his life span, if she gave him peace, love and forgiveness. We should all go back to how God designed marriage, for love, peace and for forgiveness. This man videotaped all of this because he needed evidence, she might have threatened him and he needed a proof. I pray the truth comes out and the criminals arrested.

27. skyhigh

January 17, 2017 at 8:28 pm

there are no winners here…I tell people that be careful how you prolong strife ,feuds and quarrels because tomorrow is never guaranteed …she must feel horrible and maybe the kids may resent her for their perceived forceful separation from their dad ..she would never be able to tell him that she “loves” him. neither her kids .that being said ….i don’t believe she killed him there would have been no reason to when she can get alimony…. sad case

28. Sarah

January 17, 2017 at 8:38 pm

I hope she did not kill him because of insurance money they get in the states when spouse die, don’t believe her story 1 bit.

• CONGLOMERATE

January 17, 2017 at 9:07 pm

Very plausible dear, military spousal support and benefits.. It’s very possible.

29. get your eyetest

January 17, 2017 at 8:52 pm

13 yrs of marriage is equal to 6,851,520 minutes and some people are playing judge and jury after watching 5 minutes of video and a lot of hearsay! KONTINU!!!

30. Onyinye

January 17, 2017 at 9:24 pm

My question is for the kidnappers….how will u see a heafy looking US milliatary guy like this and you go to kidnap him??? You guys actually thought twas goin to be a smooth one? RIP guy! Thats why i love my brothers. When they are in Nigeria(east) they dont even go out at night. It has to be only weddings that will bring them out

31. Deb

January 17, 2017 at 9:50 pm

Lemme tell yall something. Im married and some men poorly raised will torture you, make your life miserable, and even accuse you of getting angry. The woman was angry& mad at the man so that was the way she could express her anger. I av been there and I understand that kind of anger. The man will still blame you for everything&even look for ways to victimise you so he can justify his ugly actions. Its a pity he is died . flaunting stripers!prostitutes and comparing them to your wife is the height of being irresponsible. If a man wants tohave peace he has to love & respect his wife, if you don’t like your wife again,divorce her. If you put a woman through stress she will recent you her life time. The death might have been from family members who wants his house. The deceased comes across reckless & entitled

32. friendly adviser

January 17, 2017 at 10:03 pm

for those claiming his family as in his sister etc killed him should shut up. The law in America dictates that the wife, especially a military wife gets everything, not the extended family. The extended family will only get something if he listed it in his will, and I doubt he thought of having one, because he most have wanted his sons to be taken care of in his absence. I believe she is guilty of something, and all her tears and writing don’t mean shit. If she had the heart to lie to the police that he has a gun, knowing quite well what can happen to a black man in usa, she could plan worse. If she wants to be vindicated, she should let the courts and state handle the investigation. To Nigerian men who go home to marry young ” obedient” wives, make sure you are ready to bear the brunt.

33. TEES

January 17, 2017 at 10:20 pm

I fought with my husband and we actually yelled at each other today as I type we are out for dinner .

I would not trade him for anyone else but sometimes ,actually a lot of times I want to break his head imagine he took a video of us yelling earlier today ,you would say we hate ourselves abi …

When you have a real relationship come back to talk sense

• Ngbabe

January 18, 2017 at 6:18 am

@tees, but you didn’t call police to throw him out in the presence of your children crying did you?

34. Mama

January 17, 2017 at 11:04 pm

May God Almighty bless you!!!! The woman knows too many first hand information like she was there or it was narrated to her by those she sent!!!
    Again a woman who is so heartless to watch her children cry and order their Dad to leave in 2 minutes can kill without looking back.
    No man will sit down and hit a woman without provocation, so I don’t buy her crap!!!!

35. Bey

January 17, 2017 at 11:18 pm

But nawa for some parents that sell their kids into marriage.
    She married him at 19………….. I mean what does a 19yr old know. She wasn’t mature enuf to go thru marriage and the complexities. In a foreign land for that matter.
    Most of these girls don’t actually even date the man. They don’t know his temperament, his lifestyle etc. If they can cope with it. Just off to America they go.
    I know a girl of 20 also going through smthn similar. D guy saw her on one of his visits from America. Within 1mth they’ve agreed on getting married. The man is 40 and was seriously looking to marry fast. See d age difference of 20yrs sef. Came married her, she stayed with his mum in d village for like 1yr before the guy came to get her. I don’t think they spent more than 3wks together at a stretch before the marriage.
    Now the girl is in America with him, and d sista keeps telling me abt how the guy practically locks her in d house, can’t go out without him, beats her at slightest provocation. Hasn’t still sent her to school as he promised.
    The sista said she tried telln d parents, d step-mum especially that they shld hold on. She though maybe she was being jealous of her half sista becos she is not married.
    Was there ever love in this Chuks marriage.
    Cos I don’t know wat cld make a couple become enemies like this. That they are even threatening eachoda in d presence of d kids.

36. Ada

January 17, 2017 at 11:18 pm

You are reckless, did you do it in front of your kids, did you call the cops, where they emotionally totured? Did you threaten him? Am a woman and I don’t support violence against men, this could be your son or brother, if you see something evil spill it out and stop supporting evil. She lied, she drained her kids emotionally, if their father was bad enough, they won’t cry or tell him not go away away with the assurance of not going to jail, they would call 911, haven’t you heard about the strong mother to son bond, sometimes when my dad gets so enraged and try to hit my mom, he would withdraw because of us, because of our tears, I remember when my dad told me that my mom was lying to her parents about him getting married to another woman after completing his house, he didn’t even live to finish that building because his business collapsed, what did she tell her people about him, people can be wicked. what is more painful than to watch your children cry because of domestic violence, but this babies were crying and begging her, she should have sorted this out like a mother, talked to him, forgive him or divorced him properly, so that he could atleast know when to see his kids. She just indited her self from her fake statement, the Nigerian police needs to call her for questioning.

• Ono

January 18, 2017 at 3:12 am

Ada please help the Nigeria police go and bring her to Nigeria for questioning.

37. Nahum

January 17, 2017 at 11:58 pm

Woman, you owe no one an explanation, especially in your emotional state. Please do not let anyone cause you anymore grief. Take care of your kids and take care of yourself. Eat and get some rest. And then get a good lawyer and go after you SIL for causing you so much grief. Don’t let her get away with it, drag her through the courts. Be strong and stop giving interviews.

38. Derin87

January 18, 2017 at 12:16 am

According to the reports, it happened in broad daylight so it’s possible they could have been witnesses

39. Nk

January 18, 2017 at 1:29 am

What bothers me is the need to explain to the world instead of mourning her husband! Where is the real love?? There is definitely more to this lengthy explanation and only those who reason deeply and understand psychology will grab my ideation and thoughts! May the soul of this man Rest In Peace!

• Ono

January 18, 2017 at 3:10 am

Why should her sister in law accuse her in public of killing her brother, she has a right to defend herself anyway she sees fit. It is a free world.

40. Cocobutter

January 18, 2017 at 1:59 am

What a tragedy, an End Time Marriage!! May the man’s soul RIP, and may God grant his wife, children, siblings & relatives the fortitude & strength to bear his loss!! If she is guilty, which I doubt, then she got him killed because of Insurance…. Money is the root of all evil!!

41. survivor

January 18, 2017 at 8:59 am

a case of households enemies.. no outsider can do this(kill the guy without insider’s informant)

42. Petra

January 18, 2017 at 9:27 pm

I ve been looking for a local Nigerian newspaper to confirm the bereaved wife’s side of the story about him shooting one of his kidnappers. How did she get this story? I also think it was too early for her to respond to that allegations whether guilty or not. The truth shall surely be known. May the man’s soul RIP.

43. May

January 19, 2017 at 2:08 am

What ever each one is saying is they opinions.when you look at what happened in America you can tell that the man love his kids. Every woman knows that men are like dogs. They all cheat. Can people read the wife story again. because it doesn’t make sense to me. How come she knew each and every step the husbands , when he goes to club and when he is spreading money and how did she know the details of his husband death while the investigation is going on. Give me a break. Let pray she is not tied to the crime. I fell sorry for his kids those the people that will surfer most. Every one should be praying for his kids. The wife should shut her mouth up and mourn the poor guy. For her to know the details may be something went wrong along the way that the man got killed.

44. Nonamespls

January 19, 2017 at 5:08 am

Unless he had life insurance that was worth a lot, I don’t see any reason she would kill him! It’s easier for him to be alive and paying child support

45. Obi

January 19, 2017 at 12:48 pm

Wicked woman! Liar!! You did not leave him. You packed his things with him. But he’s the one on defence shooting live videos of his experience with you. Show your own audios or videos of his passionately assaulting you. His facebook profile says has no signs of you and you both packed together. Heartless woman! What else can make a woman kill her spouse more than custody battles and possible life insurance benefits. Especially where the man is a military man. You have done what you can to get what you kept saying in his videos: peace of mind and, of course freedom! You did not leave for many years but there’s a video of you commanding him, with ultimatum to leave his own house. Now you’re trying to be pitiful on social media. His spirit won’t rest till all responsible for his death suffer worse fate. I only pity your innocent children if indeed you killed him.

46. sophie

January 20, 2017 at 12:07 am

God bless you for this comment