BN TV

Watch EbonyLife TV’s ‘Moments’ as Ebube Nwagbo and Timini Egbuson discuss New Year’s Resolutions

BN TV

On this episode of EbonyLife TV‘s ‘Moments’, hosts Michelle Dede and Bolanle Olukanni discuss New Year’s resolutions with their guests, actress Ebube Nwagbo and actor Timini Egbuson.

They shared their New Year’s resolutions, their past ones that they didn’t follow through with, reasons for failing to follow through and what they intend to do to follow through with their new ones.

Watch Video

1. Ifeyinwa Atuanya

January 20, 2017 at 12:10 pm

I met Ebube Nwagbo the Nigerian actress at the ZAFAA Awards held in East London 2009 She looked amazing Had the very curly weave on or wig In this particular programme she is on she looks bloated I’m sorry Ebube Nwagbo remember you walked into the event with Lancelot Odwuwa Imasuen Chinedu Ikedieze Osita Iheme You all sat together before you all were called or asked to sit with the rest of the Nigerian celebrities present at the event awards I spoke to you later Ebube Nwagbo I think in the hallway I said to you “you are Ebere Uchendu Ijeh’s friend She was a year below me in secondary school” and you nodded that’s all really You really looked good You may wear the very curly weave on or wig looks good on you

• What an ass

January 20, 2017 at 2:05 pm

Lmaaaooooo what did you just type? I thought this story was going somewhere. Lawd people are really weird. Totally unnecessary article right there.

2. Ijasini Apagi

January 20, 2017 at 12:23 pm

since their are all invited guests, there’s no superiority there now.

3. EC

January 20, 2017 at 6:36 pm

Timini said he is turning 30 this year, can someone say good Bayelsa genes. And I have seen too many sparks flying between him and Bolinto. ?

• nene

January 21, 2017 at 12:38 am

he looks good. looks like he could be 26.

4. nene

January 21, 2017 at 12:39 am

you can’t take out the igbo accent from an enugu girl. go ebube! lol

5. Ifeyinwa Atuanya

January 21, 2017 at 10:53 am

@What an ass, you really called out yourself for being stupid. My name is not people, my name is Ifeyinwa Atuanya. Talk to me. Her real name is Ebere Echendu Ijeh. Yes. Ebube Nwagbo the Nigerian actress looks bloated. She can detox if she wants.