Scoop

“WCW alert goes out to my masked ladies, you girls rock #TakingThePainForWomenRight”- Pretty Mike to His Leashed Girls

BellaNaija.com

A few days ago BN reported about a video which surfaced on the internet showing a club owner known as Pretty Mike walking into a wedding venue with two ladies on a dog leash

It caused a bit of a controversy as it had some Nigerians condemning the act and others didn’t think it was a big deal or anyone’s business, especially as the women were willing to partake in the act. The topic even had celebrities speaking up and asking women to come together and demand an apology while others thought he was being misunderstood.

Fast forward to today, Pretty Mike posted a picture on his Instagram of the ladies in the dog leash and tagged it “WCW alert goes out to my masked ladies, you girls rock #TakingThePainForWomenRight“. His post has once again caused an uproar!

1. Ene

January 11, 2017 at 6:49 pm

The man is just seeking free publicity for his so called club and he’s getting it. Yeye

2. Spunky

January 11, 2017 at 6:50 pm

Keep kwayet Dummy mike. Paying cheap, hungry gals to hype your small ego doesn’t give you big balls. Just shush it already…

3. Lol

January 11, 2017 at 6:53 pm

At the end of the day they are the one that carried themselves to follow him. Can not carry headache for women that don’t want their headaches to be carried.

4. Baby gurl

January 11, 2017 at 7:10 pm

The other day I was speaking English on top of their matter. Today I’m just like “Yeah whatever Do you”. I can’t come and go and die. I have school fees to pay tomorrow biko.

5. survivor

January 11, 2017 at 7:17 pm

n who is this anuofia called pretty idiot nah..well in naija anytin happens..

6. survivor

January 11, 2017 at 7:20 pm

happy new year bellans..looking forward to bruno,real Nigerians etc..with ma dicto

7. skyhigh

January 11, 2017 at 7:27 pm

at least you guys are taking notice..mission accomplished for him

8. Ladybird

January 11, 2017 at 7:36 pm

For me, it’s not even women’s rights that is the issue. It’s the historical connotations with slavery that bothers me. SMH. This guy is so insensitive. He needs to be educated on the historical events of West Africa .

9. The Scarlet pimpernel

January 11, 2017 at 7:41 pm

Leave him alone. Can’t you see this is an arrangement between matured adults exercising their free will. For all you know he is trying to bring the plight of modern African women to the fore and how he chooses to do that is his poetic licence. In fact he should be commended for his efforts. Silly rabbits!

…….and now, a message from our sponsors.

You can judge a nation and how successful it will be by how it treats its women – Barack Obama

10. Stephen Ron Wells

January 11, 2017 at 8:11 pm

No bigdeal

11. Stephen Ron Wells

January 11, 2017 at 8:12 pm

Just joke

12. Adeola

January 11, 2017 at 8:32 pm

The guy is just delusional jere… the effontery of saying “taking the pain for women right” how is demeaning the girls “taking the pain for women right”

13. UNCLE GWE GWE GWE

January 11, 2017 at 8:48 pm

Speechless, money can truly make a woman turn her self to a dog for her fellow human.

14. GudNBoujee

January 11, 2017 at 8:51 pm

Bella why are you giving this wasted sperm the time of day ? I wonder what he will say if some guy tied his mother to a leash mchewww

• Ottawa Queen

January 12, 2017 at 3:47 am

Lmao! wasted sperm!

15. Apple

January 12, 2017 at 8:53 am

They way I see this we are just giving him free publicity by reacting to his cheap antiques

16. Mo'Diva

January 12, 2017 at 9:02 am

Oloriburuku human being. Weyrey. Ha!!!

17. FinchleysFinest

January 12, 2017 at 12:39 pm

So I said I wont comment about this guy again but I have this twist.

What if this dude is gay… and he’s trying so hard to show& prove his Masculinity ?
    Asides the fact that he’s weird and looks mentally ill….. I think he’s just trying so hard to be classy but the pictures? nah… nothing classy about this Mike.. Nothing