BN TV

Celebrity Couples Funke Akindele-Bello & JJC, Timi & Busola Dakolo and IK & Olohi Osakioduwa dish on their Love Story + their Marriage | Watch

BN TV

Funke Akindele-Bello and hubby, JJC, Music artiste, Timi Dakolo, Busola Dakolo as well as popular OAP and host, IK Osakioduwa with wife, Olohije Osakioduwa give out juicy details on their lives as couples.

The celebrity couples also give helpful tips and advice to lovers during this special month of love.

Watch below.

1. truth

February 17, 2017 at 5:40 am

may God continue to continue to bless their union. One thing I learned about these couples is that they have learned to laugh with each other and build a foundation of friendship while letting the love lead the way. May we all find the one truly meant for us.

2. keke driver

February 17, 2017 at 5:56 am

The chemistry between In and His wife tho…. Beautifullll????

• Seriously

February 17, 2017 at 4:43 pm

Tell me about it. That’s one beautiful, elegant and fun couple. The guy is hilarious describing his wife. They were my favorite. Wife has a pretty smile. Funke seems genuinely happy.

3. keke driver

February 17, 2017 at 5:56 am

Ik*

4. jean17

February 17, 2017 at 6:31 am

Chai see chemistry…all three couple look like they really love each other.

5. Nakoms

February 17, 2017 at 8:07 am

Marraige is a good thing. And there are happily wedded couple everywhere in spite of what social media says.

6. Deevah

February 17, 2017 at 8:33 am

Too cute to watch?Couldn’t help but smile all through… may bliss forever be your lot?

7. Victor Adegoke

February 17, 2017 at 8:39 am

Cool! Nice concept from the celebrity couples.

8. bkoks

February 17, 2017 at 9:07 am

This is so refreshing, I love it so much, couldn’t stop grinning.

9. nene+

February 17, 2017 at 9:25 am

Wonderful people, I am comfortable with Funke’s husband, he appears calm. Ik na craze, Timi and his wifey have been always cool ?!

10. naya

February 17, 2017 at 9:46 am

This was too cute???, i love love and am genuinely happy for funke, wish them many more years. And for timi and Ik may dere marriage continue to blossom

11. Kamer sista

February 17, 2017 at 10:34 am

Awwwwww. I was hesitant to watch it but now I am so happy I did: LOVE is a beautiful thing! ♥

12. Ema

February 17, 2017 at 11:14 am

This is so lovely, I wish them more blissful years together.

13. Mahka

February 17, 2017 at 12:48 pm

Awwww, Too cute for words…I wish them so many happy years in marriage.
    This is the year Lord, you told me and I believe.

14. Wunmi

February 17, 2017 at 12:52 pm

Woah I love love stories.They are all too cute to be ignored.Didnt know IK’s wife is dat pretty,Funke,that dude got u….I feel it? Yomi and wife,perfect combination.May your love keep going stronger and stronger for life,

15. Wunmi

February 17, 2017 at 12:52 pm

Timi and wife*

16. Abena

February 17, 2017 at 1:09 pm

All the couples are just great together! IK is such an unserious person LOL “I met her when she was selling pure water”. I love how happy JJC makes Funke, babe is just glowing anyhow. Timi and his beautiful wife men, gosh I love their camaraderie. In fact, all the couples, I love the way they are together. This was so much fun to watch

17. TNBO

February 17, 2017 at 1:14 pm

This is soooooo sweet and refreshing to watch! Not everyday broken marriage news

18. Shayo

February 17, 2017 at 2:12 pm

Love love in the air. Timi and Wifey, love everything about them.

19. o

February 17, 2017 at 4:59 pm

I love all three couples. Busola appears calm, same for Olohi. Funke and JJC look good together. I just love Ik and Olohi’s chemistry. Must help that her husband is so funny. He’s always been intelligent and funny since uni days. Happy for all three of them. Praying they wax stronger by Gods grace.

20. mua

February 17, 2017 at 5:14 pm

Olohi is still grinning from ear to ear and blushing like they just met.
    I Love their love.

21. 'Diddie

February 18, 2017 at 1:06 pm

Awwww…so sweet. definitely bookmarking this. would watch it over and over again

We need to see more of this celebrities that are doing well in their marriages. They make marriage such a beautiful thing