Scoop

“I miss my Family, Love forever” – Harrysongs signals his return to Five Star Music

BellaNaija.com

It appears that Daddy Showkey‘s intervention in the feud between KCee and Harrysong has worked, as Harrysong took to his Instagram page to share a photo of the Five Star Music logo, tagging E-Money, KCee and Skiibii, saying he misses his family and he loves them forever.

He also removed AlterPlate from his bio and putting Five Star music back in. Does this mean he is back on the Five Star Music train?

Daddy Showkey with Harrysong and KCee yesterday.

1. LeryQuess

February 2, 2017 at 10:11 am

Too much drama everywhere..

Anyways, they settled it maturely tho. I guess Kcee is reaally a cool guy. Ko like wahala.
    I guess other musicians should learn tho. Fighting never solves anything. Psquare especially should learn from this.

2. Marian

February 2, 2017 at 10:24 am

Smh!!! Can’t believe these grown men pulled another stunt just to stay relevant. I still remember the whole skiibi back from the dead stunt.

• #MadeInNaija

February 2, 2017 at 11:37 am

Spot on!!!! Five Stunts Production Ltd….

• Oma

February 2, 2017 at 8:08 pm

I wish I could like your comment a million times

3. rain

February 2, 2017 at 10:46 am

hope harrysong will learn from this and try go learn about contract ………….he has shown how foolish he is

4. Hub

February 2, 2017 at 11:05 am

Hmmmmm Harrysong have no option than to go back bcos Emoney and Kcee will use all their money to finish him with Nigeria Police

5. Rose

February 2, 2017 at 11:42 am

Thank God this web series is over. Guys get back to making us beautiful music. Harry take out time to learn the business of music especially if you want to be a boss in the future. Education is key.

6. Alabious

February 2, 2017 at 3:25 pm

Well for me is not easy for these guys to come back together again i thank GOD. Harry is too much in hurry to become BOSS which is not so. COOL YOUR TEMPER HARRYMUSIC.