Scoop

We ❤ Toke Makinwa’s FAB Style for her Ghana #OnBecoming Book Tour

Media personality Toke Makinwa just wrapped up the Ghana arm of her media tour for “On Becoming” and we loved her style as she stepped out each day for the media rounds.

We love how, for each of the days she was in Ghana, Toke Makinwa rocked Nigerian brands from Virgos Lounge to Maju and more.

Her shoe game was also fire!

See her outfits below.

Airport Chic

Toke Makinwa in Maju

Toke Makinwa in The Muse Factory and Christian Louboutin Shoes

Toke Makinwa in Virgos Lounge and Gianvito Rossi Shoes

1. FasholasLover

February 5, 2017 at 1:23 pm

TokSTARR, babe, you are a confirmed SLAYER!!!! The gold pair of shoes gives me life. I love heels. I just love this girl. Going places without sending. I crack up watching her Vlog. It ain’t that serious. #LoveNotHate

• Anonymous

February 5, 2017 at 5:18 pm

You must be having a laugh.

Someone dedicates 99pcnt of a vile pile of dog poo book to tearing down a man whom from day 1 showed her his true colors,yet because of her hopeless and chronic wannabe disease,low self esteem,social climbing demons amongst other things,she clung to him for dear life.

She doesn’t stop there,this idiot then goes ahead to drag a woman like her caught in the same narrative of being foolishly stuck to a player.

You now suggest her not being asked questions about the two mere beings she gave so much power to in her life?

Omotoke,there was,is,and can NEVER be any difference between yourself and Anita.
      All you did was use your self styled celebrity status to manipulate the dumb crowd in your favor.
      You are nothing but a deranged bully.

Now the veneers are wearing off,simple question,you are acting like someone pulled your weave too tight.

People like you are evil and have studied their environment to know that if you pepper your antics with sob stories and dashings of God And Jesus,the brainwashed,cannot think on their own if their life depended on it social media cretins would lap it up.

You are NO strong woman, let genuine strong women tell you their stories and you would crumble.
      You are just a vermin who capitalised on a situation.

Actually,you Toke should be used as the yardstick as to why people of certain pedigree never date or marry down,you just couldn’t help but expose the gutter stench in you.
      Not even the Akinyelure’s help could wash you clean.
      Omo ilenle ni e!

You have created this bubble,imagining in your head that you are some Kim k or Bonang M!
      Child if you don’t shift from here!
      Who are you feeling.

You are about as real as a made in China 2nd grade Louis vuitton imitation bag!
      You stink of plastic..you are fake!

Nothing new happened to you,Toke you forced your way to remain a permanent fixture in the life of a man who never gave a toss about you.

If you had a child for Maje and things broke down,would you have written that hot shit book?

The God most of us worship would never allow you taint the conception of an innocent child.
      Your hatred for Anita so blinded you that you felt you needed to go one up on her.
      It would amaze you that God does not think like you pea sized brain!

The irritating thing is that so many of us know this fake being but are just watching.
      We know who you really are.
      You lie like a damn rug,notorious runs girl,fake,manipulative,damaged,gossip,materialistic,pretender,liar etc!

You assumed that washing yourself with the soap of “celebrity” would absolve you of what you really are.

Toke you are so dense that you would assume anybody supporting Maje is because they support his player ways etc.

It is because some have seen through the smokescreen!
      It is because some know the true story but are not cut out for this charade you live for.

Oju ori olari ti oun da obe si aya.
      Playing catch up at almost fourty.
      Things people have done and moved on from,you are just getting excited over.

I feel for the man that would end up with you.

All the time spent on writing your trashy book,could have been spent in a therapists chair working out your still evident deeply rooted issues.

See you squirming in your interview seat while trying to form voltron.
      Hopeless fake thing.
      Oh!! The heat you cannot handle ba?

I wish I could spill all I know about you confirmed.
      Gboko Gboko oshi!
      You think Karma resides in Mars abi?

Anybody who takes you seriously is even more hopeless than you are.

Toke I would love to see you in your fourties…
      Your life is just too obvious..
      Just ask those that have gone before you in this “chasing the bright lights at the cost of anything ” kind of people.

I guess nobody taught you that jejelaiye!

Makeup can only cover so much.
      Continue to pretend
      If only pillows could talk!

I hope to God Anita joins in the law suit against you!

Anybody that says i’m Anita,then I pray a thousand Tokes into the lives of your brothers,sons or even husbands!

Finally Toke,no matter how far you run,you can never,ever outrun your true self!

Hopeless wannabe!

• Janine

February 5, 2017 at 10:38 pm

You will heal IJN, amen.

• lilmix236

February 5, 2017 at 11:27 pm

WOW BABE. You seem hurt and so invested in this. Perhaps you are Maje or Mama Solomon. Eya sorry yeah? can you see tokes shoes and bags? Yeah she still laughing to the bank and you are being angry on anonymous lmaoo. MAY JEHOVA FILL YOU WITH PEACE AND LOVE…

BLESSED WEEK TO YOU BOO

• Corolla

February 6, 2017 at 12:17 am

Lol! …but after this comment, you’ll still go back to your shitty life and face your own real life problems na. #Loser

• me to you

February 6, 2017 at 12:34 pm

oh pls shut your mouth up you stupid hater……….. go toke

2. Authentic Sunshine

February 5, 2017 at 1:42 pm

Say what you like but this lady here is a **Slayyeerrr. Hawtness on feet. She is on fire as innn mega lit. Wow!!!! She is living her dream.

3. Anon

February 5, 2017 at 1:45 pm

The Muse Factory look is pretty. The Maju look is a bit busy. The one with the white pair of trousers; oh yeah.

Azzedine Alaia makes the best shoes ever.

4. Disguised

February 5, 2017 at 1:48 pm

E have do oooo. Toke please go and have some quite time away from social media. At this rate she is focusing on this guy ha wah oo. It’s like she wants to show them pepper for messing with her. Meanwhile love might be runnin away from you.

Please e don dooo let’s focus on more important things in Nigeria. Like someone I know got admitted in the hospital over the weekend and nothing can be done till Monday. Health care amoung other things in nig is failing or have failed.

BN people are suffering please stop this madness… relationships break and make every min.

• nawa

February 5, 2017 at 2:02 pm

Mbok , leave the girl alone
      Life is beautiful and it’s for the living

• TEE

February 5, 2017 at 7:30 pm

Calm down …why are you screaming?girlfriend is in a relationship ,don’t worry they are not running away… What she is doing is turning lemon to Lemonade is selling like hotdog .

How do you survive with all that venom …be healed soon

5. Jasmine

February 5, 2017 at 2:48 pm

I don’t care what she’s doing right now, babe is a SLAYER!!!

Damn!!!

6. You already know me

February 5, 2017 at 3:24 pm

Hmmm, Toke the slayer… yes, we shall remember her for her…. jeez, what a legacy!

7. I said what I said

February 5, 2017 at 4:43 pm

Its always in this so-called “elitist” blog that I always get updates about Toke. No other blog carries her news like this, yet it is called classy.
    *sniffs*

8. EC

February 5, 2017 at 5:02 pm

Babe is slaying. When you have a doll baby figure dressing you is not the biggest problem

9. Adunnie

February 5, 2017 at 7:10 pm

Toke peperempe ???… Sexy mama.. The amount of hate and criticism heaped on this lady and the way she keeps soaring makes me love her more and more.. Toke carry go jare…

10. Ranti

February 5, 2017 at 10:05 pm

I don’t think Toke bleached o. Her skin color looks clean and original in that short dress. It doesn’t look like bleached skin to me.

• tgirl

February 6, 2017 at 12:06 am

its called filter aunty…

11. Maureen

February 5, 2017 at 11:59 pm

Vanity vanity vanity that’s what all you useless people s know and worship, no wonder your country it’s a shitty state, instead of talking about important things it’s this useless girl Toke that idiots kiss up to because of all her materialistic show off yet low self esteem just exudes out of her.

The most vain nation in Africa is Nigeria.

And please don’t come at me with ya weak ass repetitive oh ” she is jealous of Toke”. I don’t care for red bottom shoes I own three properties, two poultry farms and aiming to own more properties . I don’t care for designer wear I’m not a stupid dumb foolish renter like you. I wear Zara and nameless brands cos I am smart. Stop following and worshiping all these vain heffas on Instagram

• pita

February 6, 2017 at 1:01 pm

now, you hv just slayed their slayer!!…oya foot soldiers, chargeeeeee!!

• Oversabi

February 6, 2017 at 2:06 pm

Poultry farmer, ndo. But you are still not happy. Sorry. Maybe some red bottom will make you happy?

• Ngbabe

February 6, 2017 at 3:29 pm

@Oversabi, poultry farmer is better than you. She has a better hustle, she doesn’t make money blackmailing and tearing down her ex just for shoes and bags.

• OverSabi

February 6, 2017 at 3:51 pm

LOL and you know this becos? Kikikikiki house girl @ngbabe, pls. I am President of Nigeria lol. My friend swerve. Una hate Toke yet you people are anonymou. TUEH!

12. Hmmmn

February 6, 2017 at 8:52 am

“notorious runs girl”, @anon, you truly know her. I laugh when she pretends it’s the book 10 people bought and shared amongst millions of Nigerians she got the money she uses to buy designer bags and shoes. No A- list company endorsements.. Only Mecran, Payporte and maggi that didn’t even last 6 months. No MC gigs… No nothing. Just her media job that pay peanuts and a couple of appearances. Nigerians have been fooled by this girl teh teh. Families she has broken and is still breaking no be here.

13. Ifeyinwa Atuanya

February 8, 2017 at 11:15 am

I like Toke’s style I like her style

call her names the point is – she has her following

I am not her friend I have never met her

But she has proven that anybody can be successful however we define success

so she can be called a role model

I like the picture: Toke Makinwa in The Muse Factory and Christian Louboutin Shoes

I like her Alaia shoes