BN TV

BN TV: Ope & Ayo Davis’ New Vlog Episode “Our Preg-man-cy Journey” is Super Funny & Very Relatable | Watch Now!

BN TV’s couple crush, Ope and Ayo Davis are back with an equally cute and inspiring yet funny new video.

In this episode of their Vlog tagged “Our Preg-man-cy Journey”, the delightful duo share on the different schools of thought surrounding being pregnant, their decision pre and post marriage about pregnancy and having kids, the pressure associated with theses decisions, freestyling, ovulation, pregnancy pee sticks, and myths lol.

It is a definite must watch as it is super funny and very relatable!

We are back and this time we go back to our story.

“Our Preg-man-cy Journey”
Key Lessons:

1. Its preg-man-cy because it is a journey for BOTH parties so whilst the woman is doing the physical work, the man also goes through his own experience lol

2. Support from the man goes a long way. Note that the preg-man-cy can be a trying phase – love, care and support from your significant other will hopefully make the journey easier and bearable.

3. As a friend or family member, a nice compliment for ‘mummy to be’ means a lot”

If you are ready to laugh, watch the video below

1. Beckie

March 11, 2017 at 10:38 am

I Love Love❤
    Beautiful Couple… God bless ur home!

2. Awwww

March 11, 2017 at 2:56 pm

I love love this two?
    The way they laugh together makes me smile. They both have such hearty laughs. May the joy, love and peace of God never depart from your home in Jesus name. You look like the example of a good young Christian home. God bless your home and marriage.

3. hian

March 11, 2017 at 6:38 pm

Lovely video.. you guys r so lovely nd playful..

One thing tho… Ayo, I think you should have known better than to use the word rape to describe that moment… I am not really offended because I know you didn’t have ill intentions.. Nd some words just slip out.. but I feel you shld have known better. Given that after shooting the video you sit down and edit it.. I think that bit shld have been cut out..

still love you guys though.. Nd keep the videos coming

• Samantha

March 11, 2017 at 9:39 pm

I c ringed at that part too. Nigerian man privilege. They can joke about rape without sensitivity. Otherwise he seems like a nice guy.

Also this whole thing about men stepping up domestically when the woman is pregnant. It sucks. You both work so you both should work in the house. I can’t believe he was bragging about washing up. Shouldn’t he have been doing that since???

• hian

March 12, 2017 at 8:13 am

i do hope they see this …its jst not ok… nd there definitely is an air of privilege….

• Samantha

March 11, 2017 at 9:40 pm

But both of you are super cute and seem like best friends. That’s awesome. Congrats for being new parents!!!

• mr.A

March 11, 2017 at 11:37 pm

I hope they see this, it is not a word to be thrown around lightly.