News

Clean Lines and Modern Silhouettes – See INKHA’s Debut Collection

BellaNaija Style

INKHA presents its debut collection, showcasing closet staples and must-have pieces. Clean lines and modern silhouettes, combined with a youthful vibe and the latest trends, INKHA aims to cater to the needs of the modern, style-conscious woman.

Inspired by the need for functional, everyday pieces, INKHA is a ready to wear clothing line that provides fast fashion at affordable prices. See the collection below.

Credits
INKHA: Instagram | @Shop_inkha, Twitter | @Shop_inkha
Photography: Lala Alakija | @lalaalakija
Model: Ajoke | @_ajoke
Creative Direction: LaDunni Lambo | @d_lambs

1. Fashion Girl

March 21, 2017 at 9:41 pm

Presentation is of the utmost importance in this fashion business. I love these pieces however, close attention should have been paid. For example, the clothes are rumpled, looks like they could not be bothered to iron them, and the whole thing looks like it was shot with a camera phone.
    Otherwise i totally see myself wearing a couple of the outfits.
    Please pay attention to how you present your brand to the world.

2. Mrs. G.

March 21, 2017 at 10:09 pm

All I see is the Peugeot 504!!! I want that car but a way older model. I’ll refurbish it 🙂

3. Onyi Moss

March 21, 2017 at 11:19 pm

Love this collection. Very clean and minimalist ?

4. hmmm

March 22, 2017 at 4:22 am

bad finishing

5. Kosi

March 22, 2017 at 9:33 am

Dear designer, I understand what you were going for with the ambience, but it didn’t work. The 504, trees and unplastered walls just distracted me from the actual clothes. Also, which kain camera una use snap all these pictures abeg?

• xx

March 22, 2017 at 9:47 am

My sentiment exactly. I think if you designer used a plain wall, it would have been better. Way better. But wetin I sabi