News

“I felt something strange there” – Brazilian President Michel Temer says as he Moves out of Official Residence

BellaNaija.com

President Michel Temer

Brazilian President Michel Temer, 76, has moved out of his official residence, Alvorada Palace, in the capital Brasilia, saying he “felt something strange there,” AFP reports.

“I felt something strange there. I wasn’t able to sleep right from the first night. The energy wasn’t good. Marcela (his former beauty queen wife) felt the same thing. Only Michelzinho (their son), who went running from one end to the other, liked it. We even started to wonder: ‘could there be ghosts?'” Temer was quoted as saying by a local news outlet Veja.

Temer has his family moved from the palatial edifice to the vice president’s residence, Jaburu Palace.

Reports say his 33-year old wife brought in a priest to attempt to drive out any evil spirits, but to no avail.

Temer, the country’s former vice president officially became president last September after his former boss, Dilma Rousseff was impeached for breaking budgetary laws.

Senators voted 61-20 to convict Rousseff for illegally using money from state banks to boost public spending.

Rousseff was suspended last May, and Temer has been running the country since then.

Photo Credit: Ricardo Botelho/Brazil Photo Press/LatinContent/Getty Images

1. Ottawa Queen

March 12, 2017 at 10:44 pm

U felt smtn strange like ojuju abi? I know o. I understand sir. E dey Aso Rock too. Poor Buhari. I pray he gets well soon.

• fleur

March 13, 2017 at 3:50 am

Hmmm! Brazillian Otapiapia. I remember going on an official government trip to Brazil. They insisted on one juju priestess participating as a representative of civil society with her red outfit. I was just imagining inviting dibia to civil society discussions in Naija. All hell shall break loose. They are very much in bed with voo doo. Wont be surprised if there are some unreal personas inhabiting the place.

2. Abraão

March 13, 2017 at 12:25 am

Any illegitimate president would have the same feeling.

3. Author Unknown

March 13, 2017 at 2:10 am

Awon ti Brazil. African voodoo tings.

4. Tony

March 13, 2017 at 5:27 am

This man is a backstabber so he shouldn’t be scared of his shadow. Change of residence does not drive away evil. Only your conscience and your creator God can do that. Wish u the best. Politics is a game of numbers

5. Dr. N

March 13, 2017 at 9:59 am

Eskis sir, shei u need my pastor phone nunber???
    Lol

• AceOfSpades

March 13, 2017 at 4:16 pm

Eskis ma, I hope your pastor is not Pastor Sule. There is a beauty queen in the house and we don’t want stories that touch later.

• V