Scoop

“I will choose you every time to be my last or (semi)” – Movie Producer Omoni Oboli Celebrates her Son on his Birthday

A mother’s love stays winning and a mother’s Instagram shoutout is the absolute cutest. Star actress, movie producer and overall super mom Omoni Oboli took to Instagram to celebrate her last son Chizi Oboli on his special day.

She captioned the post:

A big happy birthday to my son in whom I am well pleased. Chizi makes me the happiest woman in the world! so intelligent, artistic, athletic…everything. Jack of all trade, master of ALL. I will choose you every time, to be my last or (semi). I love you son. You are born to be great and nothing can stop your shine.

1. Maria

March 30, 2017 at 6:38 pm

Does anyone know if traditional twin names exist in Igboland like the Yoruba Taiwo/Kehinde twins name?

• Vibe

March 30, 2017 at 8:35 pm

• girl

March 31, 2017 at 5:59 am

Historically, twins were regarded as a taboo in igbo land and some parts of southern Nigeria. This would explain why you won’t find such native names.

2. EC

March 30, 2017 at 6:44 pm

The resemblance though. How cute

3. Puzzles

March 30, 2017 at 6:50 pm

Chai, Omoni is beautiful. See how grown up her last son is. and she’s looking so young.

I sincerely wish i had married early and have had all my kids by now.

I haven’t found the right husband for me and the right father for my future kids yet.

God, your daughter dey here o

• Lacey

March 30, 2017 at 8:18 pm

@ Puzzles!!! Your time is different!!! Please be thankful for while you celebrate others!!! We all are our own original master piece!!! My Momma had me at 50 and today I am a full grown woman!!! Well Schooled and achieving big things!!! So my dear, maybe is not your destiny to marry early!!! Sarah had a child at 90!!!

• Passerby

March 30, 2017 at 10:21 pm

Lacey thanks for these encouraging words. God is never late.

• HopefulToGetMarried

March 30, 2017 at 11:07 pm

i dont like that Sarah example
      I mean i know its biblical and all but if suppose to be a consolation it didnt work for me. I hear it all the time. All my promiscuous friends are married, and i am still here way past my time and not married.

• Anon

March 31, 2017 at 7:48 am

You’re not promiscuous but you’re judgmental. Your friends will be busy praying for you meanwhile you’re here calling them judgemental. If it’s sin God uses to punish people, then He’s not gonna free you either.

4. john

March 30, 2017 at 7:57 pm

“I will choose you every time to be my last or (semi)”………..Before Nko..na me u go choose..smh

5. blackbeatle

March 31, 2017 at 7:01 pm

hes so handsome

6. Shalewa

April 1, 2017 at 1:33 am

Which one be last or semi?