Scoop

Olajumoke & Clarence Peters on Set Together Leaves us Wondering what they’re up to!

BellaNaija.com

Olajumoke, who recently celebrated the one-year anniversary of her modelling career, took to her Instagram page to share this photo with ace cinematographer Clarence Peters and it has us wondering what they are up to!

Could it be a music video?

See photos below

Credit: Instagram | @olajumokeworld

1. Fear God

March 24, 2017 at 7:28 pm

Those boots again?

• Missappleberry

March 24, 2017 at 7:37 pm

You took the words right outta my mind. I think I will send rats to chew them. Such ugly boots. Hiss

• Lola

March 24, 2017 at 8:15 pm

You can sow another one into her life

• Fear God

March 24, 2017 at 9:34 pm

If I could, I probably would. This is no diss at Jumoke. She is the ‘victim’ here. The point I’m trying to make is that the people styling her are not doing the best job of it.

• Nv

March 24, 2017 at 11:28 pm

LMAO!!

2. Face your own @fearGod

March 24, 2017 at 8:05 pm

Is it your “consign”.

3. Yup, I see your issue "Fear God"

March 24, 2017 at 8:27 pm

She was picked off the street to model, given a free house, and training on etiquette, and you all pretended to be supportive of her. But deep down inside, when you heard her speak – not a word of English, you saw her plain-looking family, you could not shake off the feeling that you deserve what she has got more than her.

People like you, Fear God, are the ones who jump on each picture – today her shoes are wack, tomorrow her make up is horrendous – never her (God forbid that you will be the one to point out we are all misled by her talent abi?), always everything on her with your “why can’t these people capture her beauty” type comments.

My dear, suck it up. Whether you think she deserves it or not, boots or no boots, make up or no make up, nice clothes or not, english or yoruba, Olajumoke has landed her big break. Wish her well, or shut up.

4. Suga

March 24, 2017 at 10:34 pm

Lol.. @FearGods comment. Nigerians are actually the funniest set of people. Hahaha!

5. Survivor

March 24, 2017 at 11:04 pm

All these mud u guys ar plastering o. Jumoke nashura fine face..thereisgodo