Events

Transforming Lives & Inspiring Change! Adesunmbo Adeoye hosts Entrepreneurs at her 4th Annual Inspiring Change Conference in Celebration of International Women’s Day

BellaNaija.com

In commemoration of the international women’s day. Adesunmbo Adeoye hosted her 4th annual life transforming conference tagged ‘RETHINK….balancing the knowledge of Entrepreneurship’.

Saturday, March 4th,2017, wouldn’t be forgotten in a hurry as the wisdom arena, Lagos had in attendance an overflow of women in business and career from all over the nation. Attendees from Lagos, Port Harcourt, Ibadan and other parts of the nation, trooped into the Inspiring Change Conference with a desire to be fired up for the next level in their entrepreneurial journey.

The inspiring change conference is an initiative of Sunmbo Adeoye, which was born out of her ceaseless desire to support entrepreneurial ideas and to ensure every woman fulfills their God-given purpose.The keynote tagged “Rethink to make History” was delivered by the Convener, Sunmbo Adeoye & Guest speaker, Jumoke Adenowo, who threw in some deep truth on why entrepreneurship should be rethought.

The girl talk session which is one of the highlights of the conference had as panelist Ayo Megbope, Vera Aibangbee and Bimbo Balogun.

The interactive session set the roof ablaze as attendees couldn’t sit still from the impact of their various inspiring entrepreneurial stories.

Nino Idibia aka Ninofabulous also played the saxophone while Superseyi ministered a hope-filled number.

The conference ended with the free empowerment session where women striving to thrive in their various business were given tools and ranging from sewing machines, umbrellas, cash grant and free empowerment in collaboration with other establishments like House of Tara, Graces Cakes and Alaranimi Studios.

This is one emotional session that saw many appreciating God for the initiative that is set up to transform lives of many.

If you missed it, you missed a lot!

Watch out for Inspiring change conference at 5. Follow @sunmboadeoye @inspiringchang for more details #inspiringchange2017 #TransformingLives

Photo credit – @alarastudios
——————————————————————————————————————
Sponsored Content

1. annie

March 12, 2017 at 2:36 pm

i am glad i made it for this years edition.it was mind blowing.

2. SALAU Titilayo

March 12, 2017 at 3:44 pm

I am very happy to be a part of inspiring change conference. Every aspect of the conference was super duper. If you missed this year, please go through the tweet… @inspiringchang.. I am bold for change and I have to ‘do something’ “Mrs Jumoke Adenowo… Your background shouldn’t put you in the ground. There’s nothing like illegitimate child, we only have illegitimate parent.. I once thought I was a mistake, but now I know I am here to fulfil purpose.. See u @ ICC 2018..

3. bukola ogunfunmilade

March 12, 2017 at 4:03 pm

I was blessed,life was transformed, it was awesome.you really need to RETHINK. M

4. Sayo

March 12, 2017 at 4:47 pm

At the risk of sounding insensitive,did Sumbo lose her pregnancy?

I sat down jejelly on my own when i saw the news on blogs oh so no one should come for me!!

It’s quite ironic that she is under pressure to have a child sha cos i guess that was the essence of the announcement

I guess it tells us pastor doesn’t have a challenge

5. Joy Nnaji

March 12, 2017 at 5:03 pm

I was truly inspired at The Inspiring Change Conference. As the theme says: Rethink – I started to Rethink immediately after the conference. I’ve always had a phobia of going into business but after the conference, i am now more determined than ever to venture into the business world and pursue my passion without fear or favour. Thank you Mrs. Adesunmbo Adeoye for this initiative. Excitingly, I was privileged to be one of the volunteers. It was worth every second of my time and service. I can’t wait for the 5th edition where I will be sharing my Entrepreneurial testimony by The Special Grace of God.

6. Aigbokhan Faith Okeoghene

March 12, 2017 at 5:21 pm

Am yet to recover from last year’s Inspiring change conference With Ibukun Awosika, now this With jumoke Adenowo, hmmmm inspiring change is one conference i wont miss for anything in the world. My success story to Opening my Business today is as a result of inspiring change. Thank You Mrs Adesunmbo Adeoye for a wonderful conference

7. Oni Olabisi

March 12, 2017 at 5:32 pm

That was a wow event. My life can never remain the same again. I started to rethink about my business and how I can also be a blessing to my community. This woman is a blessing to this generation, Adesunmbo Adeoye the convener of inspiring change. God bless you ma.

8. Akindele Biola

March 12, 2017 at 5:38 pm

I was so inspired I got my ideas of making different in market place #Rethink #inspiringchange

9. Ire

March 12, 2017 at 5:45 pm

I am loving this woman by the day. This looks awesome. @ Sayo, she wasn’t pregnant but bloggers assumed she was because she placed her hands on her belly in the picture. She never made an announcement and I love the fact that she moved past all they said without clarifying.

10. Wande

March 12, 2017 at 6:41 pm

Wow,RETHINK.An awesome experience,so inspiring can’t wait to take my business to greater height.Thanks for always inspiring Mrs Adesunmbo Adeoye

11. Faith

March 13, 2017 at 1:18 am

It was indeed a awesome time, am still filled with the word impactation of that day, if you miss this year pls dnt miss nxt year.

12. Billionaire in grace

March 13, 2017 at 8:22 am

i wish i was there cos that is what i actually need to hear

13. Monica

March 13, 2017 at 8:44 am

I had an awesome experience at the Inspiring Change 2017 event. The speakers were amazing as they were all charged and dishing out tips for businesses to thrive on a long term (for start-ups and established). Glad i was part of this year’s edition. Watch out for ‘Inspiring Change 2018’.