News

#BBNaija: “The truth lies with me and TBoss” – Kemen Shares more Details on the Event that led to his Disqualification

BellaNaija.com

Kemen and TBoss in the #BBNaija house

Big Brother Naija 2017 Housemate Ekemini Ekerette (popularly known as Kemen) has once again said that he and another housemate Tokunbo Idowu (popularly known as TBoss) are the only ones who have the true information concerning the events that led to his disqualification from the game.

He was disqualifies for touching TBoss inappropriately while she was sleeping

He made this known in an interview with PUNCH’s Sunday Scoop.

“I believe that Nigerians are very brilliant people and I’ve decided to care less about what is said on social media. The truth lies with me and TBoss. I want Nigerians to realise that the organisers know more than they do. We are in a country where people have the freedom to express themselves and we’re all entitled to our opinions. Some people might see something as right while some other people might view the same thing as wrong, so it has been a battle of words.

On that night, I slept before Tboss and I used the duvet that was on the bed to cover myself. When Tboss came to bed, she used the other duvet. When I wanted to go back to sleep, I attempted to cuddle her. In the course of doing that, I had to lift the duvet that was between us. My hand movement that was seen on camera was me trying to make way through the duvet and get close to her. She woke up immediately I wrapped my hands around her; opened the duvet and adjusted her body so she could move closer to me. And that was where the video stopped.

Tboss always slept in a three-quarter short and a spaghetti top which she used as a nightgown. She is not a deep sleeper. She also has the highest stack of alcohol in her cupboard because she rarely drinks. On the night of the incident, I was not drunk, and I don’t think she was too, even though I cannot speak for her.

However, I have chosen to move on from all that and focus on the positive gains of the game. I have put everything that happened behind me,” Kemen said.

On his relationship with TBoss

Tboss is a great person and I would want to keep her as a friend. I don’t have any grudges against her and I don’t think I ever will. You have to bear in mind that the situation not only affected me, it also affected Tboss negatively too so we are both in this together. Having a bad feeling towards her would be totally out of place.”

1. Eka

April 23, 2017 at 7:51 am

Shut up you!
    Already.

2. A Real Nigerian

April 23, 2017 at 7:56 am

Can someone tell this molester and rapist shut up?

• Ananymous

April 24, 2017 at 5:22 am

You should shut up. Have you really given the generally said a thought? How can a lady even when asleep, not know when somebody is touching her? She should be ashamed for admitting the impossible.

3. AceOfSpades

April 23, 2017 at 8:00 am

Whoever is advising this dude is just as dumb as he is.

4. Bad gang

April 23, 2017 at 8:18 am

Oga you sef shut up

5. Yhz

April 23, 2017 at 8:46 am

You can’t just call someone a molester or rapist. Who did he molest or rape. Naw a o o.

Did anyone see the clip where Tboss was teasing Bally half nude from the bathroom. Bally had to ask her to stop that.
    She too needs to take some blame for what is going on. You can’t ask a man that has been confined with you for a massage and then jump on his bed this same night. Na wa o !

• Le coco

April 23, 2017 at 9:19 am

u sound like a rape apologist… so a man cant give someone a massage again? expecting a man to have self control isnt too much abeg..

• A Real Nigerian

April 23, 2017 at 9:48 am

You are a fool. That’s all I will say.

• keke driver

April 23, 2017 at 10:32 am

A very BIG one

6. keke driver

April 23, 2017 at 9:09 am

You are a pathetic liar, we all saw the video, we saw how you looked left and right thinking there was no camera on the window area… Can you please shut the hell up, you’re trying sooo hard to be relevant. MOVE THE FU*K ON !!! gosh I can’t stand this guy

7. June

April 23, 2017 at 9:28 am

So he is still talking?.

8. kay

April 23, 2017 at 9:46 am

You just need to shut up.get ur facts right.stop been an apologist for any form of sexual assault.

9. A Brother

April 23, 2017 at 10:02 am

Dear Kemen,
    Public opinion is heavily stacked against you, and each I read you, I have this uncomfortable nudge to tell you to restrain the temptation to always want to speak on this matter and maintain silence. Silence does not necessarily make you a bad or weak guy, it allows you space to reflect and introspect so that you can identify areas of shortcoming in your life and improve on it. The Nigerians I know especially of Bella Naija extraction will not cut you any slack on this matter, so don’t indulge them any further with comments that would bring out a consensus of abusive words that would depress you and fester wounds we are praying to heal.
    I believe in second chances and benefit of a doubt and I am interested in your progress not your sadness. You had a life before BBN get to work and make something out of it. What you do with those stones thrown at you is the difference between life and death.

10. Eric

April 23, 2017 at 10:06 am

Kemen, shut your mouth!! You irritate me. We saw the video!! Millions of people who watched you with your eyes wide open like a thief in the night aren’t stupid. In fact, you’re an IDIOT for trying to justify or wiggle your way out of the stupidity you displayed that night. You’re a horny goat!!. I would have simply continued ignoring you till it all dies down but this thing you wrote up there has changed my mind. Who are you trying to fool!!! I blame BBNAIJA that still parades you all over the place.

11. Black idol

April 23, 2017 at 11:49 am

Kemen, How can T boss accept ur apology or even come to ur defence when u were dumb enough to celebrate her eviction publicy.she must have watched/heard about ur jubilation which I felt prompted her sister to insist that u don’t deserve to enjoy the benefits of the after show. It wasn’t smart of u and it will be hard to convince her and her family that ur apology was genuine.

12. Spunky

April 23, 2017 at 11:53 am

Lol! I’m sure p square no see you before them sing ” nobody ugly”. Plus, your lie dey stink. Just park for one corner make we no hear pim from your LIPS.

13. Vienna

April 23, 2017 at 1:07 pm

Is this all in entertainment Kemen wants to be remembered for? BBN just like every thing in life is an experience…. and just like in life, you make mistakes or you learn that the wrong perception even when you may be innocent is a problem. You allegedly committed an act that led to your disqualification. Using the court of social media to clear your name over and over again will only tarnish your image even further.

14. Sean

April 23, 2017 at 1:46 pm

All these social media judges and moral prefects will never believe or change their mind about you no matter how much you try to defend yourself.

The truth and details of what happened is between Kemen and Tboss…..if both of them can publicly accept their faults and forgive each other, this story will die down.

• Regina

April 23, 2017 at 2:06 pm

Please, oh wise one, tell us where in that moment the unconscious woman gave consent so that the fault is shared? Her past behavior with other men is not consent for him to do as he pleases. HE sexually assaulted her. He CHOSE his behavior, knowing it was wrong. We were witness to his choices.
      Next time someone steals money from you and decides to spends it before being caught tell the person this: as long as you both acknowledge your mistakes and forgive each other, everything will be okay. See how stupid that sounds? Because it’s an idiotic argument. Taking something (her right to choose her sexual activity with her body with whomever she chooses) from someone without permission cannot be fixed with “I’m sorry. Let’s move on”.

MEN HAVE GOT TO STOP THINKING THAT SEXUAL ASSSAULT IS TRIVIAL.

• Sean

April 23, 2017 at 11:13 pm

Hello Regina…..i’m sure if you read my text very well, you won’t see anywhere where i supported either of them or their actions. So i’m not here to argue on cheering one party and nailing the second party to the cross.

I’m simply advocating for the issue to be resolved between both of them. Apologize, forgive, makeup and lets move on from this continuous social media trial of this issue.

• Opimus

April 24, 2017 at 4:15 pm

U are just plain stupid… So tell us.. When u are with ur boyfriend or husband sleeping and he wakes up in the middle of the night starts touching u in all sensitive part of ur body .. U no go wake abi… Judge Regina! U for sentence the guy to Death

• Tola

April 23, 2017 at 5:24 pm

Mz_danielz, where are you o? Is this not the Uncle Sean you said was hanz? Come, let’s look for his social media accounts together…..but I digress from the matter at hand….Kemen Kemen Kemen, I have no words for you! only stop justifying your actions. We do not believe you, so quit it already. Every interview you grant just takes you from frying pan to fire. Ew!

• Sean

April 23, 2017 at 11:14 pm

FBI’s….lol

15. Puzzles

April 23, 2017 at 1:48 pm

Do you all see the consequences of “it haf do. Shey he has apologized naw?” Where is AY and others who were defending this person?

Is he REALLY sorry for what happened? The guy is now insinuating that TBoss and the organizers framed him. If it were not BBNaija, he would have raped her and later claimed it’s her fault.

TBoss, ask for the full video from BBNaija and SUE THIS GUY TO COURT. Rubbish

16. Dorothy

April 23, 2017 at 2:00 pm

Point of Correction: Kemen bed is upstairs and is a single bed. He moved downstairs to sleep on Tboss bed that can take 3 people. The big bed does not belong to Tboss so she couldn’t have told Kemen not to sleep on it. Kemen’s guilt started when he got out of bed in the dead of night, looked around like a thief to ensure no-one wwas around before he got back into bed to do what he did. Several cameras placed at strategic places including on the windows recorded what happened. So the organisers have several shots of the incident from various angles. The fact that it took 7 hours across 3 countries to determine his fate shows that the investigation was thorough. If Kemen can’t hold himself, he has the option to leave the house. Consent is very important. Tboss has made it known several times she was not interested in him. When he committed the sexual assault Tboss was asleep. He is not helping his career by all the noise he is making. He could have made peace by apologising to Tboss and put the incident behind him.

17. sharon

April 23, 2017 at 2:12 pm

Kemen!! I don’t have words for you, and I won’t judge you either. But you need to shut your mouth on this issue. Its clear you’re not truly sorry for your actions.

18. akama

April 23, 2017 at 3:24 pm

So Kemen, when Big Brother disqualified you from the house, why didn’t you defend yourself, if you didn’t do anything wrong?

19. Pipi

April 23, 2017 at 3:34 pm

U wanted to cuddle her! And u see nothing wrong with that! Uncle she didn’t ask to be cuddled!

20. Bella

April 23, 2017 at 5:22 pm

Stale news! He said ds since, shortly after he left BBN house.

21. Sheri

April 23, 2017 at 7:50 pm

HELLO Bella Naija,

You joined hands with other bloggers in posting a false statement made by Kemen. He actually did not write this. If you would all do your work and double check whether certain statements were actually heard from the horses mouth or written on their OWN social media platforms, it would be great. Kemen didn’t write such, so I think it would be nice in writing up a new post letting everyone know that. Honestly if it were me this happened to, I would be livid.

22. tosyno

April 23, 2017 at 8:59 pm

Where is Ay that claim kemen want to commit suicide because of this issue? He didn’t feel remorse about what he did. I only pity the female gender that support kemen. I pray they experience such oneday.

23. Lemo93

April 23, 2017 at 9:02 pm

Kemen you can lie to the world but not to yourself, and if you lie to yourself then you need major help. People would have moved on if you sincerely apologized to Tboss, her family and Nigerians and promised to get help. That way AY saying “make una forgive this man abeg” will make sense, because i don’t know that he’ll feel alright if someone molested his wife or daughter and someone else publicly asks people to forgive him. It’s easy for us to say whatever out our mouths because we aren’t affected. Why try to cuddle with someone who’s been resentful of you over and over? I’m tired of you always having something to say, and moreover your story isn’t consistent. The BS you said here is different from the one you said on PulseTV and the other interviews when you got out. Get help fr fr!!!!!!!!!! While you’re trying to dodge a bullet, someone else (Tboss) will forever relieve that moment.

24. Agnes

April 23, 2017 at 10:34 pm

Aunty, there is a video of him saying these words, I think it’s on BN TV or so, google it

25. Dapson

April 24, 2017 at 7:11 am

U guys are just bluffing, when t Bose woke up and saw kemens hand what is her reaction, she open her eyes look at kemens hand in the situation been said turnaround and went back to sleep, why can she raise an alarm or make kemen knows she doesn’t like want his doing. So guy think before judging someone is a game been played well by Toss.

26. Wow

April 24, 2017 at 8:16 am

Pls verify your news, even when we take sides, its fair to stick to facts. I checked his page and hes said he didnt do any interviews with anyone, dude was at a fitness rally in PH. Im sure if theres anyone who wants this issue to go away its definitely Kemen so hes not daft to keep talking about it!

A lot of people think this is a crucifixion of an ugly man who “groped” a beautiful lady! Our reasons for sympathising with Tboss are obviously different, for me, this is a great case to educate the menfolk around us on consent and both parties deserve to move on!

Tboss was unconcious/awake – na only she know
    Kemen de look camera/check if na morning – na only him know
    Tboss is saving face and is a liar – na she still sabi
    Kemen finger her/ trying to pull blanket – na him still sabi

Except you have xray vision or was under the blanket or holy spirit showed you thier hearts. Simply take the lessons!

Most of us agreed Kemen put himself in a bad position. He was punished, disgraced, and he apologised. I personally believe if Tboss is not comfortable with all that, why not sue him! Instead of videos and statement from the whole family. I just tire for thier matter!!

27. Samuel Akpobaro

April 24, 2017 at 8:19 am

Kemen, if i were you i would stop granting interviews. I have carefully followed this matter right from inside the BBN house, even though i don’t have the capacity to judge you, Kemen, everybody can’t be wrong. If you are smart and wants people to forget about this matter then stop talking about it.

28. S.H.

April 24, 2017 at 8:29 am

Kemen said from day one he wanted TBoss and that he would do anything to get her.He tried hard with his thick lips.but failed..he talks too much.he always wants to be heard.he loves his voice.that’s why he thought before eviction night he would make his.move.He is just covering for himself.He is guilty…for his actions.Why rejoice when TBoss was evicted….bad sportsmanship…..
    The same goes to TTT he is false he too rejoiced at TBoss.s eviction.
    I hope Bisola throws him out of her life.TTT was using Bisola

29. Austine TB

April 24, 2017 at 9:11 am

Hello Mr Kemen !Can you please forget about that matter. If not people will continue bleming you and youwill no like it. Go and settle with T boss and forgive each other and go on with life.Respect yourself.-

30. tiny

April 24, 2017 at 12:59 pm

sick of this story jare

31. Theophilus Jacob

April 24, 2017 at 4:27 pm

Mr. Kemen, do yourself some good and stop talking about the incident. ” no carry your hand dig your grave. This one no be court go sentence you , no Nigerians go use words kill you. Enjoy the small fame the BBN platform has given you

32. Clarkson Rex

April 25, 2017 at 6:13 am

Many of us are a disgrace by the way we judge case. You that is condemning Kemen have you take your time to ask yourself this question. 1, why did tboss chose to be sleeping on the same bed with Kemen when she already knew that Kemen is molesting her? 2, why did tboss ask Kemen to message her body almost half naked or is Kemen the only guy in the house? I can’t judge or condem any of them, just as Kemen have said it’s only him & tboss knows the truth so I have no reason to condem any of them because I wasn’t inside the duvet with them because even if you were in the same room with then it’s also possible that you will not know what happened that very day because they were fully covered with duvet.

33. Sunday nnewi

April 29, 2017 at 12:38 pm

Remember uriel warned you of eyeing tboss 2 days before this incident, kemen you are a fool and you can’t code me because i watched bigbrothernaija day and night.